Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Indeed in the US IQ scores are still going up, and video games have all kinds of benefits in terms of brain activity.
Aren't IQ tests being dumbed down because they are "biased" ie show that one race is smarter than another?
I wouldn't put too much credibility in an IQ test today vs one 30 years ago.

If you're a white man just look at black America because this will be our future in twenty years!
Indeed. We are just a couple of decades behind them:
DL54tySVAAEV20C.jpg

I get this idea that women nowadays are not interested in men that are their peers in terms of desirability? Is this correct?
First, there is a stat I heard this week that 18% of young Americans that identify as LGBTQ.
So one in five are gone right off the bat.
The obesity rate is about 40% so that's 2 more. Really take off 3 because a lot more are overweight but not obese, but not healthy or attractive at all.
That leaves one in five.
Due to online dating apps, if she is SLIGHTLY inconvenienced, bored, upset, moody, angry, she needs only flick her index finger and there are dozens of thirsty guys messaging her ready to meet up in an hour's time. The level of effort needed to start new relationships (flings really) is so low that both parties are much more likely to move on than resolve a problem and stay together.

I've dated a 30 year old woman who had never had a relationship for more than 3 months before.

So yeah, only 20% of the women are even available / suitable, and they are not that desirable for all the reasons others have posted here.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Aren't IQ tests being dumbed down because they are "biased" ie show that one race is smarter than another?
I wouldn't put too much credibility in an IQ test today vs one 30 years ago.

Indeed. We are just a couple of decades behind them:
DL54tySVAAEV20C.jpg

First, there is a stat I heard this week that 18% of young Americans that identify as LGBTQ.
So one in five are gone right off the bat.
The obesity rate is about 40% so that's 2 more. Really take off 3 because a lot more are overweight but not obese, but not healthy or attractive at all.
That leaves one in five.
Due to online dating apps, if she is SLIGHTLY inconvenienced, bored, upset, moody, angry, she needs only flick her index finger and there are dozens of thirsty guys messaging her ready to meet up in an hour's time. The level of effort needed to start new relationships (flings really) is so low that both parties are much more likely to move on than resolve a problem and stay together.

I've dated a 30 year old woman who had never had a relationship for more than 3 months before.

So yeah, only 20% of the women are even available / suitable, and they are not that desirable for all the reasons others have posted here.

The current Fiery Trials are the Judgment on all those sins I believe. Why else is Coronachan specifically targeted at the overweight?

God wouldn't allow this unless he is intending to allow evil forces to turn up the heat.

With online dating 5s are almost invisible. And after having dated a lot of 6-9s many 5s women are not looking to settle with a 4-5 or even a 6.

I have seen it plenty. If a woman really decides to get a relationship she will find her equal in a month, while the guy might go years without meeting his match. The reason if she doesn’t is that either she is enjoying having casual fun with higher valued men or she is looking for something better than her equal.

This is not based on my subjective rating of men and women. It’s just a sheer numbers game. There are more men than women, some men reproduce with multiple women who exclusively reproduce with them. Clearly a lot of men will not reproduce. If you remove the men and women are already in relationships from the statistics the market that is left is heavily skewed for women. It’s not just incel whining, it’s lot‘s of average men who have to choose between a fatty or being single.

This video sums it up. Look out for this wheat waffles guy, I wish there was content on this subject 10-15 years ago.

ManAbroad

Chicken
Just came here to say, I've been in Asia for the better part of a decade, and most white guys with a little bit of game can clean up here.
But if you're looking for real wife material, beware. I've seen plenty of guys here marry an asian girl and get his ass handed to him. If you're actually in asia, you're on her turf - the courts will side with her on almost any issue and her family will support her. If you take her back to the west, she'll have so many thirsty guys after her that she'll almost inevitably monkey swing to the next brightest thing.

magaman

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Just came here to say, I've been in Asia for the better part of a decade, and most white guys with a little bit of game can clean up here.
But if you're looking for real wife material, beware. I've seen plenty of guys here marry an asian girl and get his ass handed to him. If you're actually in asia, you're on her turf - the courts will side with her on almost any issue and her family will support her. If you take her back to the west, she'll have so many thirsty guys after her that she'll almost inevitably monkey swing to the next brightest thing.
Yeah my current girlfriend is from Asia (Philippines) and the thirst from guys on her Instagram is just something else and she loves the attention and validation. Between that and the other red flags that have been mounting for a while, I'm going to have to make a choice soon, I can't ignore it anymore. She's been out of town for weeks working and doing who knows what else for the most part but the stuff I have seen, I don't like. She's coming to see me next week and I haven't been talking to her much for the past couple weeks, I really haven't wanted to. Wish me luck, I'm more than certain I know what I have to do and she's not going to like it..

ManAbroad

Chicken
Yeah my current girlfriend is from Asia (Philippines) and the thirst from guys on her Instagram is just something else and she loves the attention and validation. Between that and the other red flags that have been mounting for a while, I'm going to have to make a choice soon, I can't ignore it anymore. She's been out of town for weeks working and doing who knows what else for the most part but the stuff I have seen, I don't like. She's coming to see me next week and I haven't been talking to her much for the past couple weeks, I really haven't wanted to. Wish me luck, I'm more than certain I know what I have to do and she's not going to like it..
Are you in the States or in the Philippines?
Flip girls can be pretty enticing...but I haven't dated one so otherwise I don't know much about them.
You could throw a hail mary, tell her what she's doing wrong, and see if she'll get in line, but chances are she'll titter with all her friends about what a misogynist you are (if she's kind of westernized).
Hard to find a good one these days.

magaman

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Are you in the States or in the Philippines?
Flip girls can be pretty enticing...but I haven't dated one so otherwise I don't know much about them.
You could throw a hail mary, tell her what she's doing wrong, and see if she'll get in line, but chances are she'll titter with all her friends about what a misogynist you are (if she's kind of westernized).
Hard to find a good one these days.
I'm in the states. She is from the Philippines but has lived here for several years already. It seems as though as she's finally listening but it also seems like she sort of showed me the cards in her hand and it's too little too late. She's a travel nurse and she likes to go out and do stuff with her friends in these other cities but a couple weeks ago she sort of crossed the line and was doing just lewd stuff I didn't appreciate. I feel like it was disrespectful to me and other friends I have feel the same way and they also think I shouldn't have to put up with that. I know what she wants to do and I don't feel right holding her back. I've tried to meet her halfway and meet some of her expectations but that wasn't enough. It's not healthy for either of us.

ISR92

Sparrow
I don't find Asian women more attractive, but thanks to feminism, they're more pleasant and amenable than Western women. Asian women tend to make more of an effort. For the South East Asian types, it seems they consider landing a Western man as a prize, and as such, make a hell of an effort to court you. What guy wouldn't want that?

magaman

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I don't find Asian women more attractive, but thanks to feminism, they're more pleasant and amenable than Western women. Asian women tend to make more of an effort. For the South East Asian types, it seems they consider landing a Western man as a prize, and as such, make a hell of an effort to court you. What guy wouldn't want that?
Make more of an effort but for what purpose? And I suppose age matters too. For me I'm 28, she's 40 and she considers me a prize alright.

Going strong

Crow
Trad Catholic
Gold Member
Make more of an effort but for what purpose? And I suppose age matters too. For me I'm 28, she's 40 and she considers me a prize alright.
Wait, you're a 28 years old able-bodied American, and you're (more or less) fighting for a (by your account) dodgy, occasionally "lewd" 40 years old Filipina who's apparently doing whatever pleases her behind your back and whom you're not married to?

Another proof the situation in the West on the "dating scene" is rather desperate. 40 years old lewd, unruly, partying expat Filipinas, have value in the eyes of young men. Rest assured in Asia her value is, not Zero but Negative, like minus 10.000.

magaman

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Wait, you're a 28 years old able-bodied American, and you're (more or less) fighting for a (by your account) dodgy, occasionally "lewd" 40 years old Filipina who's apparently doing whatever pleases her behind your back and whom you're not married to?

Another proof the situation in the West on the "dating scene" is rather desperate. 40 years old lewd, unruly, partying expat Filipinas, have value in the eyes of young men. Rest assured in Asia her value is, not Zero but Negative, like minus 10.000.
LMFAO "fighting for" is a stretch but I appreciate your approach. It's an appropriate one and believe me I'm aware of what this is. I've made some mistakes, in fact a lot of them. I bought into the narrative that older women "know what they want" and are "more experienced" and yadda yadda yadda.. man I know. I came into this forum well after I got with her. The results of what's happening with my situatuon should not surprise anyone. I shouldn't have let the little head do all the thinking. I messed up.

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
Even in the case she looks exceptionally young or you like the mature look, you have to ask the big questions.
  • How many children would you be happy with? Her fertility has either ran out or is quickly running out.
  • What do you want out of life? Could she give the stable happiness you need?
I'm assuming she's already had children. Why are you selling yourself short? You are the product of generation after generation of sacrifice and hard work.

magaman

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Even in the case she looks exceptionally young or you like the mature look, you have to ask the big questions.
  • How many children would you be happy with? Her fertility has either ran out or is quickly running out.
  • What do you want out of life? Could she give the stable happiness you need?
I'm assuming she's already had children. Why are you selling yourself short? You are the product of generation after generation of sacrifice and hard work.
Actually, she doesn't have any children. I just want to be happy and it really doesn't take too much to make me happy but for her it takes a lot to be happy and it just hasn't worked out so well for me.

Actually, she doesn't have any children. I just want to be happy and it really doesn't take too much to make me happy but for her it takes a lot to be happy and it just hasn't worked out so well for me.

It sounds like she is very self-centered, but knowing herself (many women don't), chose to not have children. I live in the Philippines where I cannot take two steps without a toddler coming underfoot, and so she has wandered far from the spirit of her people. And your age difference is not really in your favor because you live in the states with her and she wants to live a carefree and lewd life. It is an understatement to say that she is set in her ways.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Asian women are more feminine, but they are not, generally, submissive. I know that sounds counter-intuitive, but that's my experience. I think a lot of the problems between westerners and the Asian feminine mystique is the misconception that femininity equals submissiveness. It does not, at least in this case.

Asian women, generally, regard Western feminism with contempt (Indian women are the exception) because they perceive (correctly) that unattractive Western women use it as a power grab to excuse their own laziness and lack of discipline. However, it doesn't mean that Asian women don't believe in their own form of empowerment. They have high expectations that they expect to receive in exchange for their femininity. They can be extremely hypergamous, depending on their background and experiences. The ones born in Asia who decide to marry a Westerner will often have even higher expectations and demands, unless they're acting out on severe daddy issues, which is more common than you might expect.

I think the change in perspective of this forum to Christianity will be of benefit for those looking for a successful marriage with an Asian woman. When you go at it from a Christian perspective, it gives you a filter to find a better marriage prospect. You can spend time with the woman talking and doing things, and watch to see if she is really dedicated to Christian principles for a marriage, or is just going through the motions because she has ulterior motives.

magaman

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Asian women are more feminine, but they are not, generally, submissive. I know that sounds counter-intuitive, but that's my experience. I think a lot of the problems between westerners and the Asian feminine mystique is the misconception that femininity equals submissiveness. It does not, at least in this case.

Asian women, generally, regard Western feminism with contempt (Indian women are the exception) because they perceive (correctly) that unattractive Western women use it as a power grab to excuse their own laziness and lack of discipline. However, it doesn't mean that Asian women don't believe in their own form of empowerment. They have high expectations that they expect to receive in exchange for their femininity. They can be extremely hypergamous, depending on their background and experiences. The ones born in Asia who decide to marry a Westerner will often have even higher expectations and demands, unless they're acting out on severe daddy issues, which is more common than you might expect.

I think the change in perspective of this forum to Christianity will be of benefit for those looking for a successful marriage with an Asian woman. When you go at it from a Christian perspective, it gives you a filter to find a better marriage prospect. You can spend time with the woman talking and doing things, and watch to see if she is really dedicated to Christian principles for a marriage, or is just going through the motions because she has ulterior motives.
What's concerning is that everything you and MovingForward have said is true about the girl I'm with; most notably the self-centered part, the set in her ways part and the high expectations part. Yeah she's feminine but definitely not submissive. She sort of put on a show at first and would cook for me and clean, stuff like that but that didn't really last long.

ErEsserman

Banned
People typed all these rationalization lines about how they prefer Asian girls, but at the end of the day white girls will still be seen as hotter by 98% of men, including me. Many decent looking Asian girls want to be white, no white woman wants to be Asian. White women will always have more status and most importantly white women are still more attractive.

ItalianStallion9

Woodpecker
Protestant
People typed all these rationalization lines about how they prefer Asian girls, but at the end of the day white girls will still be seen as hotter by 98% of men, including me. Many decent looking Asian girls want to be white, no white woman wants to be Asian. White women will always have more status and most importantly white women are still more attractive.
Women seem to care more about the 'status' aspect (hypergamy?). Men are more likely to date a non-white girl and many women place importance on dating white guys. Almost all asian women would choose a high status white man over a fellow asian guy.

One observation: women rarely improve with age, and many men are more attractive as they get into their 40s. Generally a 21 year old white girl will be hotter, but many asian women in their 40s/50s age better.

race.png