Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErEsserman

Banned
Women seem to care more about the 'status' aspect (hypergamy?). Men are more likely to date a non-white girl and many women place importance on dating white guys. Almost all asian women would choose a high status white man over a fellow asian guy.

One observation: women rarely improve with age, and many men are more attractive as they get into their 40s. Generally a 21 year old white girl will be hotter, but many asian women in their 40s/50s age better.

View attachment 34282
Being white doesn't mean you'll necessarily age like shit. My uncle's wife is German and she looks remarkably young.

There are countless hot white MILFs in their 30s and 40s. Meanwhile I see a lot of Asian women with horrible aging they are like 45 and looks 60.

Many white women just age worse because they are more likely to have bad habits that goes hand in hand with living in the west, partying, tanning, shit diet, drugs, smoking, cortisol raising lifestyle etc.

It’s all due to someone's personal genes and lifestyle.

Healthy diet (no sugar, no smoking, a good amount of sleep per night) + skincare + low bodyfat.

Regardless of race.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Being white doesn't mean you'll necessarily age like shit. My uncle's wife is German and she looks remarkably young.

There are countless hot white MILFs in their 30s and 40s. Meanwhile I see a lot of Asian women with horrible aging they are like 45 and looks 60.

Many white women just age worse because they are more likely to have bad habits that goes hand in hand with living in the west, partying, tanning, shit diet, drugs, smoking, cortisol raising lifestyle etc.

Healthy diet (no sugar, no smoking, a good amount of sleep per night) + skincare + low bodyfat.

Regardless of race.
Women seem to care more about the 'status' aspect (hypergamy?). Men are more likely to date a non-white girl and many women place importance on dating white guys. Almost all asian women would choose a high status white man over a fellow asian guy.

One observation: women rarely improve with age, and many men are more attractive as they get into their 40s. Generally a 21 year old white girl will be hotter, but many asian women in their 40s/50s age better.

View attachment 34282

Who cares about how well or not "40/50 years old women" age?

At this age they should be married mothers mostly staying at home, and therefore their looks or "hotness" matter little.

Only the men living in the West, talk about women aged over 40, by the way. I don't remember anyone in Asia having ever talked to me about a "40/50 years old woman", except if it's their most-respected mother or beloved grandmother.

Young men living in the West must be suffering so much. Except the few of them that are extremely successful, or extremely religious (thus transcending sufferings) or both.

Last edited:

AwakenedApe

Sparrow
Agnostic

Women valueing a high status man makes sense. High status means that he can use his status to get support in defending his children, in getting food in times of famine, in getting access to better education etc.

Men value fertility in women, where youth is strong proxy for fertility. Asians are more neotenous than caucasians. Thus Asians women tend to look younger than white women.

As women get to 30+ and 40+, the cue of youthfulness which is a proxy for fertility disappears. Thus men will be less attracted to them. It’s not that they are less beautiful, they just look less fertile and men are hard wired to look for signs of fertility.

The entire beauty industry is about making middle aged women look more youthful as everyone knows that is what men are hardwired to be attracted to.

ErEsserman

Banned
At this age they should be married mothers mostly staying at home, and therefore their looks or "hotness" matter little.

Yes, at this age they should be married mothers. No, their looks or "hotness" still matter. It's not a cope. All things equal, many married men still want their wives to stay healthy and beautiful. Better aging means there is effortless sexual attraction and feelings of connectedness, and men are way less likely to cheat on their wives.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I
Yes, at this age they should be married mothers. No, their looks or "hotness" still matter. It's not a cope. All things equal, many married men still want their wives to stay healthy and beautiful. Better aging means there is effortless sexual attraction and feelings of connectedness, and men are way less likely to cheat on their wives.
You make sense, from a Christian Civilisation perspective... but if you specifically knew Asia, you'd know that Asian men in general (provided they have a bit of money) don't care that much about how their legitimate wives look at 40/50. They're busy with their 22 years old mistresses, instead, which, granted, is almost certainly against Christian values. They're mostly not Christian, so I guess they don't really care.

In any case Asian men in general provide for their wives/children, financially, and educate their sons/daughters with good Conservative (sometimes even Christian) values.

That would make a good issue to debate. Is an Asian unfaithful husband, who gives money and a good Conservative education to his children (who will grow up to be heterosexual and successful), better or worse than a typical faithful Western husband who's, though pretending to be Christian, not able to provide enough money and will educate his gender-fluid children in Disney/LGBT "values"?

I mean, faithfulness to one's wife is not enough. A husband also has to bring good food to the table, and educate his children in strictly heterosexual, serious, Conservative, preferably Christian, un-Western values. But that's for another debate.

Last edited:

Regardless of race.

From what I have seen close up, if anything, Asian women (at least Filipinas) hit the wall much harder and faster than non-Asians! And so if you want to marry one, even as an older man, make sure they are in their twenties or very early thirties (especially if you want a kid with her).

I would say Latinas and black women generally age more gracefully than most, if they take care of themselves.

I

You make sense, from a Christian Civilisation perspective... but if you specifically knew Asia, you'd know that Asian men in general (provided they have a bit of money) don't care that much about how their legitimate wives look at 40/50. They're busy with their 22 years old mistresses, instead, which, granted, is almost certainly against Christian values. They're mostly not Christian, so I guess they don't really care.

In any case Asian men in general provide for their wives/children, financially, and educate their sons/daughters with good Conservative (sometimes even Christian) values.

That would make a good issue to debate. Is an Asian unfaithful husband, who gives money and a good Conservative education to his children (who will grow up to be heterosexual and successful), better or worse than a typical faithful Western husband who's, though pretending to be Christian, not able to provide enough money and will educate his gender-fluid children in Disney/LGBT "values"?

I mean, faithfulness to one's wife is not enough. A husband also has to bring good food to the table, and educate his children in strictly heterosexual, serious, Conservative, preferably Christian, un-Western values. But that's for another debate.

You bring up a disturbing but fascinating situation. I see this very much with the contemporary Philippines, with the mainstream Christian Filipino population, which despite their outward religiosity, tending to be a mess. While on the other hand, the Chinese/Filipino (often fifty to seventy-five percent or more of Chinese ethnicity) business/merchant class elites often fit into the other category you gave, which despite their faults, do right by their children. I am amazed how some of these Chinese/Filipino families can keep their businesses successful over many generations! In America, it would not take too long for such legacies to be run into the ground...

gat

Robin
Protestant
She sort of put on a show at first and would cook for me and clean, stuff like that but that didn't really last long.
Beware. This is what my ex-wife did. Not only did it not last long she went in completely the opposite direction - let the household go, largely stopped giving attention to our children (instead to her phone), and went back to a lewd party lifestyle.

She is an American woman but of Filipino descent - 1 generation removed.

I definitely confused feminity for submissiveness (among many mistakes I made).

darknavigator

Robin
Catholic
@ MovingForward2050

"I am amazed how some of these Chinese/Filipino families can keep their businesses successful over many generations!"

In Asian countries the overseas Chinese are referred to as "the bamboo network". They subscribe to 'Confucian Values' were elders are respected, harmony within the family is vital and everybody understands his/her role within the family. The entire extended family operates as one well organised entity with an elder at the top of the pyramid having the final say on important issues. The natives in the Philippines. Thailand, Indonesia etc. can't compete economically. A well organised, hyper-ethnocentric team is always going to have an advantage over a bunch of 'lone wolves'.

ManAbroad

Chicken
I don't find Asian women more attractive, but thanks to feminism, they're more pleasant and amenable than Western women. Asian women tend to make more of an effort. For the South East Asian types, it seems they consider landing a Western man as a prize, and as such, make a hell of an effort to court you. What guy wouldn't want that?
It is very nice during the courtship, I'll give you that.

Earplugs

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm white but if I'm a mix of 4 countries, do I have much leg to stand on trying to pretend I'm a specific type of European? I don't personally think so.

I love my wife because of her good character, orderliness, honesty and shared values.

Of course there is a degree of physical attraction.

Honestly regret nothing, my children will be raised by a loving mother in a safe home. And I will raise my kids in a Christian household and pass down the family craft. That's the most I can do.

Gimlet

Pelican
I bought into the narrative that older women "know what they want" and are "more experienced" and yadda yadda yadda.. man I know.

This narrative is true. Your girl knows what she wants and has it: a vigorous, attractive man to come home to, who will put up with her sending sexual signals to other men in his presence. What a 40 year old woman wants is wholly incompatible with the needs/wants of a 28 year old man (other than sex without consequences).

ManAbroad

Chicken
Make more of an effort but for what purpose? And I suppose age matters too. For me I'm 28, she's 40 and she considers me a prize alright.
Asian women age well, but you can definitely go younger. Especially if you want children.
And if she wants children, that might explain why she's acting out. She's at the end of her fertility. Maybe she's trying to make you jealous so you'll give her a child. and if you're not going to give her a child, maybe it's time to let her go.

@ MovingForward2050

"I am amazed how some of these Chinese/Filipino families can keep their businesses successful over many generations!"

In Asian countries the overseas Chinese are referred to as "the bamboo network". They subscribe to 'Confucian Values' were elders are respected, harmony within the family is vital and everybody understands his/her role within the family. The entire extended family operates as one well organised entity with an elder at the top of the pyramid having the final say on important issues. The natives in the Philippines. Thailand, Indonesia etc. can't compete economically. A well organised, hyper-ethnocentric team is always going to have an advantage over a bunch of 'lone wolves'.

The house (basically a mansion) next to me was purchased by a family owned real estate company out of Taiwan. I can only assume they have a Filipino partner due to ownership laws. Anyway, they are like a well oiled machine who descended on the place and are fixing it up to their strict standards. They watch the Filipino workers like hawks to make sure everything is done just right. The family matriarch, a tall woman, was surrounded by family employees and local workers as she loudly rattled off everything she wanted done. Later, her husband showed up, a man who made me think of Yoda, small in stature, but with a strong presence.

At one point their adult daughter came over and in perfect English asked us our thoughts about the building of a fence between our two properties. She made me think of an NYU grad student, rather than a girl from Taiwan. But of course she was probably educated in America, at one of our better universities. She came across as very polite and caring, which impressed my partner. But of course when dealing with neighbors who may have money and influence, it is better to be diplomatic, rather than bullying them. But she did strike me as a good person.

At one point either sons or nephews showed up, and it was like the Chinese version of "Huey, Duey and Luey," from Donald Duck! Lol They almost appeared to be twins, were extremely short & chubby, and quietly took a tour of the place. The family has an interesting gene pool.

They have family members overseeing company operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc., and view SE Asia as their business territory for real estate investment. What is interesting is that they insist that the Taiwanese family members learn the local language well, and they may lose their position if they don't. And of course some relatives they employ were born in these nations, and so know the culture very well.

We have yet to discuss the conflict between China and Taiwan, but I realize this family is undoubtedly all set up to deal with the possible unpleasant scenario of a CCP conquest of their homeland. They literally have homes and money all over the place.

ISR92

Sparrow
I'm white but if I'm a mix of 4 countries, do I have much leg to stand on trying to pretend I'm a specific type of European? I don't personally think so.

I love my wife because of her good character, orderliness, honesty and shared values.

Of course there is a degree of physical attraction.

Honestly regret nothing, my children will be raised by a loving mother in a safe home. And I will raise my kids in a Christian household and pass down the family craft. That's the most I can do.
I have battled with this conundrum myself. I'm attracted to Asian women but I don't particularly like the idea of having mixed kids. I would prefer them to look similar to me. On the other hand, the most attractive woman I've ever seen was a Filipino/Dutch mix.

It wouldn't be a problem If not for the scarcity of relationship-worthy women in my area. Being in the most liberal state in Australia is not helping. I'll probably have to move elsewhere. At least I'll be able to work without being vaccinated as well.

Welcome to another episode of true stories…

Came back to USA after a few years living in Mexico. The obesity level there is just as bad as here. We’ll get to that…

Disclaimer, not blaming women. I love women. Men are fat, too. Less than 3% of US adults have a healthy lifestyle.

Repeat:
Less than 3% of US adults have a healthy lifestyle.

And this is old news:

I blame the lack of a caregiver (mom/dad/grandparent/etc) in the home. The first line of care and defense is busy, stressed, or brainwashed. The main advocate and caregiver for preparing real food for kiddos is weakened or absent.

Kids grow up clueless. Past age 18 most people are beyond saving. They think they can exercise their way out of being fat. Half of fat people won’t even admit they are fat.

Not that it matters. The pharmaceutical industry has them now. Incentivized illness. Aka sickcare.

Moreover, the American diet has shifted to 70% of calories from ultra-processed foods. Aka foods with 5+ ingredients and chemical names. This is not real food and it is unhealthy (despite the marketing and packages claiming it is).

How does this play out in the dating market? Matchmaker, matchmaker!

I have friends who organize events in NYC. They begged me to come to a speed dating event before I left. They desperately need attractive single men to attend!!!

Sounds great?! Well…

Yes these meetup events now have FAR more women than men. We are around, but hardly any men are willing to show up anymore. It seems the male sex is checking out on American society. It’s just not worth it, anymore.

2030 projection = 80% overweight/obesity.

Good luck with that. You have so little to work with now. The remaining 20% is mostly skinny-fat. Only 1% are healthy women who meet the following four criteria:

1. Non smoker
2. Eating daily requirement of fruits and veggies.
3. Doing 150 min of exercise/week.
4. Body fat under 30% (20% for men).

This last one is important. People lie. They’re wishful thinking. They self report to these studies on their 24 hour food journal or weekly exercises. But the waistline doesn’t lie.

So, if you’re a high level male dating is worth it (top 5% and mainly for hookups, not so much relationships).

If you are not a super high value man, it may better to give up on American relationships. At best it can be a waste of time. At worst, torture.

So I went to the event. I’m polite. I chat dozens of women. Several told me I look like Superman. All except one (deer in headlights) were laughing and flirty. I get usual matches.

BUT something unusual has happened. Only the obese women matched me. Mistake?

Actually yeah, I had same number as an older guy. Now I know how it feels not to be a Chad. It hurts. It hurts bad.

Due to my inquiry it slipped out that, not to worry because the *less* overweight women matched no one. A few even walked out in disgust after a few minutes.

Oh wow. It’s gotten bad. Real bad.

Seems American women are getting impractically picky. The event organizer said the company is shifting gears into other things. These events are now nonprofitable and potential cancel culture magnets.

Moreover, the women are always complaining to them about interactions with matches after the event is well over like childish tattle tails. They are sick of it. No surprise, their last event had zero men attend.

Keep in mind, some women had driven over an hour to be there! Not only did they not match a single guy—they walked out in disgust. And they were ALL significantly overweight.

Some matches took the first step to message me. Again I was polite. We exchanged social media. Then I dropped it. I’m honestly just looking for friends (and said as much in person). In fact, I’m not even a U.S. resident anymore.

One obese woman got pushy. She wanted to know why I wouldn’t take her out? Was I disappointed? Etc. She kept demanding. I asked if she really wanted honesty.

Again I was polite. I said nothing directly about her obesity. I stated my observation that EVERY woman at the dating event was overweight (and several obese).

Yet by contrast several men (myself included) had single digit body fat and lean muscle mass showing through our clothing. They were also well paid and looking for serious relationships.

I chatted with the few healthy men after the event. We all had the same attitude. We didn’t like unhealthy bodies, but had to be realistic. We’d be open to dating and/or marrying almost all of the non-obese women.

We were willing to overlook the overweight and perhaps even obesity (if it was something special). There are other qualities besides the physical…

It was the women who are now actually the ones being picky.

So, I think the more appropriate question is:

Why do American women not prefer white/black/etc men? Women are rejecting men. Not the other way around.

This is nothing new, BTW. Women have always been deciders to some extent. They just qualified far less in past generations.

Men tend to be practical. We will work with what we can get.

Modern women may be becoming too impractical for their own good. They aren’t satisfied with any of the available options.

Some of this is because a female 5-6 can hookup online with an 8+ male. This has distorted things.

But also we have a problem with obesity/overweight bodies in America.

That obese woman tried to screenshot and complain about my honest reply (which she asked for). But not before she attacked me personally for having a bad attitude and blah blah.

Since then, I followed up with at least 2 other men who indicated that was their first and last dating event. Make it 3.

Last edited:
What choice does he have?

Going to the gym will do nothing for that older man…

He’ll still be rejected by the majority of American women—who honestly are now just as “hard to look at.”

At least she is smiling and looks agreeable. I bet her parents aren’t divorced, she’s not medicated, and doesn’t need to be.

20% or so of American women are on head meds. Relationships are not just about physical attraction.

Men are no longer willing to be tortured. Air-o-planes exist. For now…

I wanted to post a funny photo but can’t. Another match just asked me right out of the gate if I was circumcised and how that is a deal breaker for her.

Talk about looking for every little thing to disqualify men! Or in my case not so little. Where is that banana emoticon when you need it?

Her: can I ask you a personal question?

Me: maybe after introductions. Hi I’m __. I live in ___.

Her: (a day later) ok fine. I’m __. From __. Now can I ask my question?

Me: pushy. Why don’t you share some of your personal info and context regarding the nature of your question. Then maybe ask or let it come out naturally.

Her: I am *NOT* female circumcised. So are you cut or uncut?? [she added a peeled banana emoticon]

Me: oh wow. Seriously.

Her: This is ALWAYS my first question. This is an absolute dealbreaker for me.

[look back at her profile thinking WTF? It says she is absolutely only looking for something special and long term relationship. No hookups. But we all know what that means.]

Me: Uh.. so I guess… like which do you prefer? [trying to keep it appropriate and not take bait to talk about my dick].

Her: answer first!

Me: America seems more toxic than ever!

Then I blocked her.

I didn’t bother reporting her. Oh and she was overweight, too. Now really. I mean really?

It’s not ok for me to comment on a major health pandemic like obesity. But I must answer cock related questions to a stranger?

Did I miss something down in mexico? When did this happen??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.