Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

Denam8487

Sparrow
Catholic
During my younger secular, hedonistic years, I tried awkwardly hitting on some Easter European girls as that was all I knew being EE myself. Cant forget how cold, snobbish and shallow most of those girls I met at different parties were. Like those princesses with frozen hearts from European folks tales.

Then somehow I went to a party where there were a few Hispanic girls. They were all smiling, happy, had that very pleasant vibe about them, they were very alive and they were eager to get to know me. A polar opposite of immigrant Eastern European girls.

That was my dating pool for quite a while until I married one)

Sometimes you gotta find your niche. Maybe its the same with white guys and Asian girls, who knows.

I have a Serbian friend who is pretty cool but her tall blonde girlfriends are snobby, rude and vain. We all hang out and they're constantly taking selfies of themselves and giving the cold shoulder to anyone in the room that they don't deem worthy of their attention.

My wife and I went out to Dubai a few years back and it was the same thing. These statuesque blondes in the most immodest bathing suits making their simp husbands/bfs constantly take pictures of them while they're showing off their T&A and making pouty faces.

I remember one girl on her phone walking by us and bumping into my wife's shoulder and she just carried on without apologizing and pretended that she didn't exist.

You see a lot of that on 90 Day Fiance as well with the Eastern Euro women who come to America and turn up their nose at any place that isn't a trendy metropolitan city where they can take loads of selfies.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
You don't see other non-white races women in the West date white guys at the same rates that Asian women do so it can't just be a matter of being around mostly white people. Indian American women still overwhelmingly marry Indian American guys for example.

As for for the masculinity thing, the type of white guys that Asian women go after aren't really any more masculine then the typical Asian guys so I don't think that's really the reason that Asian women go after white guys. Does this guy really look more masculine than the average Asian guy?

70537723-10216590339285106-2329466914184626176-n.jpg

What the this white guy does have that places him at an advantage over Asian men are his blue eyes and light complexion as well as his other white features.
This seems like an even match to be fair and he didn't show a huge advantage over local men if just judging by looks. She is average looking by Chinese standards (assuming she is Chinese). In China, most women below 40 are average weight or thin and women age better overall because of having better diets and avoiding suntans. It is not like he landed a 10 in looks. Mark Zuckerberg's wife is below-average by Chinese standards so being white didn't help him.

Of course, in the USA where many women are overweight and have bad habits (like heavy drinking, crappy diets, and drug use) she might be an 8.

Of course, personality is very important to consider.

magaman

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Hello guys, I’ve been away for past month or so but I’ve been here reading again for the past few days. Just wanted to stop and give an update, I figured you guys could use some clown world material for the day..

I decided to accompany my girl on her travel nursing assignment so i left home in October and have been in the big city in the desert, 1000 miles from home (or somewhere about). I’ve made a little money while out here from some temp jobs but not much to brag about, just cushion money or rather “get out of dodge” money. Looking to start my HVAC career so that way I can build myself and my experience and not just spin wheels for money.

I came out here with the mindset of “we will see how things go” and so far, outside of the relationship, things are okay but she is the only reason I’m out here and we don’t really get along much still. I know she likes me for what she knows I can make myself into and how successful I will be in the future but it doesn’t seem she likes me much as I am now and is very judgmental and criticizing of my mistakes and shortcomings.

She and I have already flirted with the idea of separating when her contract ends in a couple/few months a few nights ago but it seems since then she has been nice but in a strange way, like she isn’t usually like this. There’s one thing I’ve learned about this world and that there is a catch to everything so I’m wondering what the catch is now.

Anyway, that’s where I’m at now lol maybe in a few months things will be better. Right now, well I can’t say things are going as well as I’d like but maybe we all know why!

DavidKnight

Pigeon
Catholic
I'm not personally crazy for Asian women, but I guess they work for some men. What perplexes me is when you have a white American or British guy who complains constantly about mass immigration and diversity propaganda promoting mixed couples in the West, but then proceeds to marry and reproduce with a Filipina. They seem to think their union is some isolated exception to diversity culture, when in fact that pairing is quite common and contributes to the broader societal trend of mixing.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I'm not personally crazy for Asian women, but I guess they work for some men. What perplexes me is when you have a white American or British guy who complains constantly about mass immigration and diversity propaganda promoting mixed couples in the West, but then proceeds to marry and reproduce with a Filipina. They seem to think their union is some isolated exception to diversity culture, when in fact that pairing is quite common and contributes to the broader societal trend of mixing.
People against immigration are not all the same. Most are not evil white nationalists as the media wants us to think (a few might be but not most). Some people are against illegal immigration and importing a large amount of poor unsupported immigrants that will rely on govt. welfare and likely increase the crime rate.

Personally, I am moderate on this, but have been accused of racism for stating that some countries have violent and barbaric cultures and we should restrict immigration from those nations until they improve (as Rand Paul suggested with more polite words). Somalia and the Philippines are poor but I would say only one has a barbaric and dangerous culture. I even stated that nations can go from barbaric to civilized if they choose to and this has happened many times in history. Somalia, Iraq, and Syria could be as civilized as Japan is if the citizens decide to stop playing games, improve their work ethic, and start acting decently.

Also, the USA and the UK have enough poor people already and don't need more welfare takers. A Filipina that enters on a marriage visa will be supported by her husband and won't be a drain on the system.

Some mixed couples on TV is fine with me if it reflects reality. However, if it is overused and if the vast majority of mixed-race couples shown are white female and black male, there is reason to feel it is biased against white males and to feel defensive.

A nation that uses immigration in a smart way and is selective can benefit. I think of it like making soup. If you add the right spices, it will taste good. However, if you add vomit and urine to it, your soup will become trash (as the UK and USA are becoming).

Many nations are importing an imbalance of males. This will actually result in native men being forced to import wives (or stay celibate or marry and rude land whale) as we are seeing in China right now.

02Hero

Banned
Other Christian
People against immigration are not all the same. Most are not evil white nationalists as the media wants us to think (a few might be but not most). Some people are against illegal immigration and importing a large amount of poor unsupported immigrants that will rely on govt. welfare and likely increase the crime rate.

Personally, I am moderate on this, but have been accused of racism for stating that some countries have violent and barbaric cultures and we should restrict immigration from those nations until they improve (as Rand Paul suggested with more polite words). Somalia and the Philippines are poor but I would say only one has a barbaric and dangerous culture. I even stated that nations can go from barbaric to civilized if they choose to and this has happened many times in history. Somalia, Iraq, and Syria could be as civilized as Japan is if the citizens decide to stop playing games, improve their work ethic, and start acting decently.

Also, the USA and the UK have enough poor people already and don't need more welfare takers. A Filipina that enters on a marriage visa will be supported by her husband and won't be a drain on the system.

Some mixed couples on TV is fine with me if it reflects reality. However, if it is overused and if the vast majority of mixed-race couples shown are white female and black male, there is reason to feel it is biased against white males and to feel defensive.

A nation that uses immigration in a smart way and is selective can benefit. I think of it like making soup. If you add the right spices, it will taste good. However, if you add vomit and urine to it, your soup will become trash (as the UK and USA are becoming).

Many nations are importing an imbalance of males. This will actually result in native men being forced to import wives (or stay celibate or marry and rude land whale) as we are seeing in China right now.

There is nothing evil about nationalism. To be fair there is a lot of people in real life that I dislike and they are European. White. I also know a few guys who are African (Ghanese) and I have more in common with them than with those Europeans. But this is 1 on 1. In groups people act different.

What I find is that people from other more traditional or third world countries tend to have better health and with that a better look of the world. Even to them I can make racist jokes and they take it, it is no problem. But when you step on a Europeans foot insecurity comes out very quickly. I notice this especially in companies.

Yet I still think it is better to have closed borders and only let in highly educated people in. Plus like I said 1 on 1 dynamic is different from group dynamics. Letting in groups from other countries is bound to be a problem.

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
Yet I still think it is better to have closed borders and only let in highly educated people in. Plus like I said 1 on 1 dynamic is different from group dynamics. Letting in groups from other countries is bound to be a problem.
The downside of letting in highly educated people from other nationalities: they're better at subversion than their dumber brethren.

Denam8487

Sparrow
Catholic

I agree with just about all of this.

The only other region I would be hesitant to allow to immigrate to the West are South Asian countries such as India, Afghanistan and Pakistan because while they tend to do well, they don’t assimilate, are snobby and elitist and they have a hostile attitude towards Christian white males. Case in point: the new Twitter CEO, Lily Singh, Jameela Jalil, Pramila Jayapal, Hasan Minaj and the link. The last thing America needs is for more people like them to gain more of a stranglehold over our institutions.

Not all from that region are bad, of course. But unless they’re Christian or at least Christian-friendly and they leave the elitist caste system mentality behind, they need to stay put or find another home.

Last edited:

DavidKnight

Pigeon
Catholic
Americans actually considered Filipinos quite barbaric during the occupation period after Spain's defeat if you read the accounts from that time. In my experience with the group in the West (both the ones born here and migrants) they tend to have an affinity for ghetto culture and aren't particularly intelligent. There are exceptions of course.
You can't guarantee that. Lots of foreign brides divorce their husbands to live on alimony or get welfare checks. It's like a leftist claiming refugees will all be engineers and doctors. Some will, no doubt, but it's not a hard rule. A co-worker of mine who is a big Trumpist recently got taken to the cleaners by a "submissive Asian wife." He used the same arguments as many have in this thread and that didn't stop his union's demise.

If you intend to mix then it really shouldn't matter. You're getting offended over something which you are supporting through your own actions. Should the West become more like Brazil, you will have been part of that process. Just make peace with the fact.

By virtue of going to a poorer country to find a bride you are diminishing the marriage options of local men who don't have similar resources. It's not a one-way street like many pretend. You think there aren't Asian men angry about Westerners taking their women? I don't fault anyone for doing it, but the entitled delusion surrounding the subject needs to end.

magaman

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Americans actually considered Filipinos quite barbaric during the occupation period after Spain's defeat if you read the accounts from that time. In my experience with the group in the West (both the ones born here and migrants) they tend to have an affinity for ghetto culture and aren't particularly intelligent. There are exceptions of course.

You can't guarantee that. Lots of foreign brides divorce their husbands to live on alimony or get welfare checks. It's like a leftist claiming refugees will all be engineers and doctors. Some will, no doubt, but it's not a hard rule. A co-worker of mine who is a big Trumpist recently got taken to the cleaners by a "submissive Asian wife." He used the same arguments as many have in this thread and that didn't stop his union's demise.

If you intend to mix then it really shouldn't matter. You're getting offended over something which you are supporting through your own actions. Should the West become more like Brazil, you will have been part of that process. Just make peace with the fact.

By virtue of going to a poorer country to find a bride you are diminishing the marriage options of local men who don't have similar resources. It's not a one-way street like many pretend. You think there aren't Asian men angry about Westerners taking their women? I don't fault anyone for doing it, but the entitled delusion surrounding the subject needs to end.
Right you are brother.. Having a Filipina girl myself, I can tell you that you absolutely hit the nail on the head. She’s “educated” but not intelligent, I’m pretty sure you know what I’m getting at.. Yeah the USA is definitely on course to being like Brazil and that’s one of the better case scenarios. What I’m actually hoping happens is that the USA just slowly fragments and breaks over time into a few different regions but that’s mostly wishful thinking.

I actually never planned to marry mine and I won’t. She just ain’t it bud.. Plus it’s too much of a gamble too, like you talked about; Foreign brides divorce their husbands all the time, collect alimony, welfare checks and get citizenship.. The logic is that they’re not Americanized/pozzed but like I’ve said, there’s a catch 22 for everything in this world!

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The downside of letting in highly educated people from other nationalities: they're better at subversion than their dumber brethren.
A nation can choose to adjust restrictions based on the nation. Make the restrictions lower for S. Korea and Taiwan because most of their citizens behave well. Make the restrictions high for nations known for violent people such as Afghanistan and Iraq. Review the restrictions every 5 years because a miracle might happen and Afghanistan may decide to become civilized. At one time Germany was even considered a barbaric nation (and of course it is now slowly going backwards toward becoming a third world barbaric nation again).

Higher education used to mean something but not so much now. I used to think the Ivy League was elite and people who were able to attend their must have been wise, but now we can see that it is now a joke. George W. Bush woke me up to that fact. One could argue that elite schools (at least in the USA and Canada) actually make people worse.

Marriage visas should be allowed (even from barbaric nations) even if the woman is illiterate and never attended school. However, to prevent fraud, permanent residency can be held off until after 10 years of marriage and passing a language and citizenship test. Only one marriage visa should be allowed per person (even if your religious beliefs allow polygamy).

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I agree with just about all of this.

The only other region I would be hesitant to allow to immigrate to the West are South Asian countries such as India, Afghanistan and Pakistan because while they tend to do well, they don’t assimilate, are snobby and elitist and they have a hostile attitude towards Christian white males. Case in point: the new Twitter CEO, Lily Singh, Jameela Jalil, Pramila Jayapal, Hasan Minaj and the link. The last thing America needs is for more people like them to gain more of a stranglehold over our institutions.

Not all from that region are bad, of course. But unless they’re Christian or at least Christian-friendly and they leave the elitist caste system mentality behind, they need to stay put or find another home.
Pakistan and Afghanistan are easy to restrict immigration from (of course it won't happen because politicians want to virtue signal). Rand Paul was smart to make it based on nations and not simply stating to ban Muslims which is hard to prove and is direct discrimination against a religion. Luckily few Americans marry women from these nations.

India is trickier. They are an ally and mostly Hindu. I worked with 3 Indian Christians and they were very nice and they were good workers. Of course, a lot of Indians in western nations (at least in big cities) seem pretty leftist, especially females. This might be because Indians moving to the USA often come from university backgrounds and lived in big Indian cities. Perhaps Indian universities also promote leftist views, I wouldn't be surprised but I am not knowledgeable about this. One easy solution is to have quotas. However, I doubt Indian immigrants are worse than the average US born graduate attending Yale or Harvard or UC Berkeley (and we know that students from leftist universities are also having a stranglehold of our institutions).

To bring it back to the topic, what about marriage visas from there? Would you limit them? I am sure there are American born Indians that want to marry women from India.

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
Pakistan and Afghanistan are easy to restrict immigration from (of course it won't happen because politicians want to virtue signal). Rand Paul was smart to make it based on nations and not simply stating to ban Muslims which is hard to prove and is direct discrimination against a religion. Luckily few Americans marry women from these nations.

India is trickier. They are an ally and mostly Hindu. I worked with 3 Indian Christians and they were very nice and they were good workers. Of course, a lot of Indians in western nations (at least in big cities) seem pretty leftist, especially females. This might be because Indians moving to the USA often come from university backgrounds and lived in big Indian cities. Perhaps Indian universities also promote leftist views, I wouldn't be surprised but I am not knowledgeable about this. One easy solution is to have quotas. However, I doubt Indian immigrants are worse than the average US born graduate attending Yale or Harvard or UC Berkeley (and we know that students from leftist universities are also having a stranglehold of our institutions).

To bring it back to the topic, what about marriage visas from there? Would you limit them? I am sure there are American born Indians that want to marry women from India.
India is full of "diversity" of just about every kind. It's one of the most difficult nations to generalize about.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Immigration from the Philippines should be limited to marriage visas and perhaps wealthy people or people with medical skills. US medical care is too expensive and perhaps importing more nurses and doctors from there can cut wages down and reduce costs. I hate cutting workers' wages this way but US health care costs are at emergency level highs and must be reduced. Other immigration from the Philippines can be limited until they get their crime and poverty under control (signs that the nation is becoming civilized). The Philippines is like Brazil in many ways. It is corrupt but it is also Catholic and their culture is quite western and similar to the USA in many ways.

Women should have to be required to be married for 10 years and pass a citizenship test and language test to gain permanent residency. If she divorces before 10 years, she should be deported. Also, taking away alimony and getting rid of divorce payments can cut out fraudulent marriages. Why should a woman get money for divorcing a man? That is complete garbage.

I agree that men going to another nation hurts men there. However, women can also find a husband from a poorer nation as well. Also, there are many wealthy men in third world nations that have married women from wealthy nations. Many western men have been forced to find foreign brides because Asian and African men have married women in Europe. Reduce immigration of single people and you will reduce marriages of foreigners.

Why can't the USA be like Singapore? Singapore has a lot of diversity, but the government is strict when it comes to bad behavior like drug dealing and corruption. Singapore was poor in 1960 but their leader knew his nation was capable of more and he achieved his vision. As far as I know, gangs don't control neighborhoods there. Brazil could be like Singapore, but it chose a different path where corruption at all levels is tolerated. Diversity doesn't have to mean third-world status. If Brazil had a Lee Kuan Yew in charge and he was listened to, Brazil could surpass the USA as an economic power in 20-30 years.

Do you think all Asian immigrants are the same? Do you believe immigrants from S. Korea and Japan are the same as Iraqi or Saudi Arabian ones?

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Right you are brother.. Having a Filipina girl myself, I can tell you that you absolutely hit the nail on the head. She’s “educated” but not intelligent, I’m pretty sure you know what I’m getting at.. Yeah the USA is definitely on course to being like Brazil and that’s one of the better case scenarios. What I’m actually hoping happens is that the USA just slowly fragments and breaks over time into a few different regions but that’s mostly wishful thinking.

I actually never planned to marry mine and I won’t. She just ain’t it bud.. Plus it’s too much of a gamble too, like you talked about; Foreign brides divorce their husbands all the time, collect alimony, welfare checks and get citizenship.. The logic is that they’re not Americanized/pozzed but like I’ve said, there’s a catch 22 for everything in this world!
I heard Thailand has a lot of people like this as well and it might relate to culture and value of learning. I visited Cambodia and it seemed people didn't have a love of learning there and many were quite shameless and they didn't mind trying to cheat you just because they could. When you take a long bus trip there, you rarely see people reading books on the bus. People could just sit and stare at the back of their chair for the entire trip. This is a general and random observation that people don't have an interest in learning there because it is not taught from a young age. I read about teaching in Thailand and teachers commented that students were like children and needed constant games and stimulation to stay interested. Poor attention spans also seem to be a sign of lower intelligence. I think this relates to culture. The USA is heading this direction as well.

I think you need to live in the woman's nation for a few years to get to know her and see if she is safe to bring to the USA. If you are fine after 3 years, there is a higher chance she is decent. Make sure to live like a middle class local if possible and don't throw your money around. If she is a gold digger, you will likely know within 3 years. It is not 100% perfect of course but the same could go for American or British women. Do you really think it is 100% safe to marry an American born female? Even Catholic women have divorced their husbands for minor issues.

People like different kinds of women. A non-intelligent woman with an IQ of 80 that is loyal and friendly and kind-hearted is MUCH better than an intelligent 135 IQ Harvard graduate with ultra-feminist woke values.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
India is full of "diversity" of just about every kind. It's one of the most difficult nations to generalize about.
Yes, the same can be said for the USA as well. The reason I mentioned quotas from India (same goes for China) is due to their large population. Imagine if 50% of Indians decided to move to the USA and Britain tomorrow. They would immediately become the majority group and would take over those nations.

magaman

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I heard Thailand has a lot of people like this as well and it might relate to culture and value of learning. I visited Cambodia and it seemed people didn't have a love of learning there and many were quite shameless and they didn't mind trying to cheat you just because they could. When you take a long bus trip there, you rarely see people reading books on the bus. People could just sit and stare at the back of their chair for the entire trip. This is a general and random observation that people don't have an interest in learning there because it is not taught from a young age. I read about teaching in Thailand and teachers commented that students were like children and needed constant games and stimulation to stay interested. Poor attention spans also seem to be a sign of lower intelligence. I think this relates to culture. The USA is heading this direction as well.

I think you need to live in the woman's nation for a few years to get to know her and see if she is safe to bring to the USA. If you are fine after 3 years, there is a higher chance she is decent. Make sure to live like a middle class local if possible and don't throw your money around. If she is a gold digger, you will likely know within 3 years. It is not 100% perfect of course but the same could go for American or British women. Do you really think it is 100% safe to marry an American born female? Even Catholic women have divorced their husbands for minor issues.

People like different kinds of women. A non-intelligent woman with an IQ of 80 that is loyal and friendly and kind-hearted is MUCH better than an intelligent 135 IQ Harvard graduate with ultra-feminist woke values.
Interesting insight. I just wish to find one that’s sort of in the middle of the two examples you gave. Not lacking in intelligence but not some hyper-brainiac either. Also a listening ear and a willingness to compromise and would be pretty great too. My current one has been here some years already and Americanism seems to be already rearing it’s head although I do know her situation with her parents was far from ideal and she did have bad experiences when she was younger.

I know many more things than I did when I first got with her. She told me lots of things I wanted to hear at first and stretched the truth to lure me in because her and I both know if I had known everything at first then I would not have gotten into a relationship with her. It seems some women are notorious for doing things like this, no matter where they are from..

DavidKnight

Pigeon
Catholic

The problem with an 80 IQ woman (assuming you homeschool) is that she will likely not have the aptitude or curiosity to be a good teacher. Her brainpower may also transfer to the kids if you're not careful.

Furthermore, that's not a useful dichotomy because it implies an intelligent woman must be liberal or feminist. Smart women can be conservative, though obviously they are in shorter supply. I would just advise any man who goes overseas for a wife (regardless of location) to find one with some evidence of investment in herself, even if that simply means reading books or having practical skills. You probably will regret getting with a chick who has nothing to show apart from looking pretty and pretending to be "trad." Too many fellows have done that, and the kids reliably suffer for it.