Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

placer

Kingfisher
Protestant
One way for me to tell an Arabic woman from the Latin one is thick, painted eyebrows on the former.

The pained eyebrow look with Latinas is only common among lower class Latinas who are more likely to come to the US. In Mexico, middle and upper class Latinas almost never shave then paint their eyebrows.

I prefer Latinas over Asian girls, because my sense is that Latinas are more likely to actually follow I Corinthians 7:5; in other words, they come off as having more sexual energy, so a dead bedroom in a marriage is less likely; and because, yes, the kids I have with a Latina with fair eyes (brown or green instead of black) look like native Europeans.

Sounds harsh, but that has been my experience, at least where I live, it is VERY rary you can spot a good looking Asian woman.

I have seen hundreds of them and most are short, pudgy, overweight, with unpleasantly looking faces.

However, what I do admire about Philipinas specifically though is their genuine, happy vibe.
Where do you live? I live in Silicon Valley and there are lots of good looking Asian females here even Filipinas Many of them now work in tech and engineering. Just go to any restaurant near big tech companies at lunchtime and you'll see them everywhere. Granted, they are mostly Chinese, Korean, and to a lessor extent Japanese and Filipina.

bucky

Ostrich
Other Christian
Where do you live? I live in Silicon Valley and there are lots of good looking Asian females here even Filipinas Many of them now work in tech and engineering. Just go to any restaurant near big tech companies at lunchtime and you'll see them everywhere. Granted, they are mostly Chinese, Korean, and to a lessor extent Japanese and Filipina.
He just doesn't like Asian women. Aggressively so, combined with contempt for white men who get together with them, for whatever reason.

I mean, I probably find black women the least attractive of all in general, but I still wouldn't say that it's "very rare" to see a pretty black girl. Asians? Lots of them are cute, as far as I can see.

thetruewhitenorth

Woodpecker
Orthodox
He just doesn't like Asian women. Aggressively so, combined with contempt for white men who get together with them, for whatever reason.

I mean, I probably find black women the least attractive of all in general, but I still wouldn't say that it's "very rare" to see a pretty black girl. Asians? Lots of them are cute, as far as I can see.
That is not true bucky. I absolutely have no contempt for white men who get together with Asian women. Not sure how you came to that conclusion?

Quite the opposite, I find most white men to be very lucky to find a good life partner, be it an Asian women or a Latin one (like in my case) or whoever.

What is true though for me, for my reality, is that most Asian women I see/have seen are far from being pleasantly looking.

And I keep on seeing over and over again the same pattern - middle aged white man and a good natured, but not beautiful Philipina.

thetruewhitenorth

Woodpecker
Orthodox

I live in Canada, most people in/around my city display signs of modern day, cultural decay - most are either overweight or obese of any race or ethnicity.

I have noticed that in coastal cities people are slimmer and are more beautiful. All depends where you live.

North America is not a homogeneous entity. People you meet around Silicon Valley might look quite different than those in Columbus, OH or Austin, TX.

bucky

Ostrich
Other Christian
That is not true bucky. I absolutely have no contempt for white men who get together with Asian women. Not sure how you came to that conclusion?

Quite the opposite, I find most white men to be very lucky to find a good life partner, be it an Asian women or a Latin one (like in my case) or whoever.

What is true though for me, for my reality, is that most Asian women I see/have seen are far from being pleasantly looking.

And I keep on seeing over and over again the same pattern - middle aged white man and a good natured, but not beautiful Philipina.
My bad, got you mixed up with the guy you were replying to who said "If you're in a relationship with an Asian women you're probably undesirable to any other race of women."

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Yes, that's a great way of putting it! I remember when I was in SEA I had a conversation with a couple of people on this issue. It was interesting to see that different ethnic groups there had different approaches to the issue and disagreed among each other. The more orthodox Islamic ethnic group had a more egalitarian societal structure and favored more direct speech, whereas the ethnic group more strongly influenced by Hindu/Buddhist culture was more hierarchical in its outlook and favored indirect speech.
Feminine vs masculine religion. The fact that it is indirect results in the ladyboy culture and acceptance of the most degrading prostitution culture.

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
Not to broadly stereotype but I haven't had the best luck with M.E. women in that regard. When I was working at Starbucks way back when I had a Turkish/Lebanese woman tell me that she was "going to kill me" because I gave her regular milk instead of soy milk. I also had a woman working at a deli in Turkey literally scream at me because I asked her which sandwich was mine.

Another time a Turkish/Armenian woman called me an "ugly pig face" because I'm white, I guess?

All were really gorgeous women too but they had their knives out.
In my experience, Middle Eastern women tend to be more insular and less open to men from other cultures than East Asian women. They're also often very intensely concerned with social status, whatever that means to them (it would be different for a girl from a secular family than from a traditional Muslim family). East Asian women are also very much concerned with social status, but that's often softened by their girliness and/or by being quite intellectual. That's not always the case, but it's more common to find a Chinese or Korean woman with a high level of appreciation of Western high culture (music, literature, etc.) than a Middle Eastern woman with the same. Of course, Middle Eastern women are also much less likely to be Christian.

I live in Canada, most people in/around my city display signs of modern day, cultural decay - most are either overweight or obese of any race or ethnicity.

I have noticed that in coastal cities people are slimmer and are more beautiful. All depends where you live.

North America is not a homogeneous entity. People you meet around Silicon Valley might look quite different than those in Columbus, OH or Austin, TX.
Oh I agree. I didn't mean to imply that other parts of the US as exactly like Silicon Valley. They are most assured not.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I wonder if these Asian parents tell their Asian SONS to marry white women?
Sounds bad to say, but due to the fact that most white women live in nations with bad western values, I would advise Asian men to avoid white women if I were an Asian parent. Decent white women exist, but the odds that they will cheat on you and/or divorce you are too high. If they are Asian, they would be best going to their ancestral nation, get in touch with family there (if they have any), move to a small city to work, and find a wife there.

My bias is more on nationality than race though. Asian women raised in the USA or Canada are likely risky to marry as well although they will be lower risk if they come from stable family backgrounds.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member

These views are probably only held by 2nd generation+ Asian families. First generation do not prefer this and want their daughters to marry one of their own. However a white guy wouldn’t be a dealbreaker as long as he is of the same religion, knows how to behave, etc.

Half white/Asian babies are definitely cute. And the whole happa concern shared by some on this forum and niche areas of the right is overblown. There are chad happas and incel happas just like with any race or mixture of races.

In my experience, Middle Eastern women tend to be more insular and less open to men from other cultures than East Asian women. They're also often very intensely concerned with social status, whatever that means to them (it would be different for a girl from a secular family than from a traditional Muslim family). East Asian women are also very much concerned with social status, but that's often softened by their girliness and/or by being quite intellectual. That's not always the case, but it's more common to find a Chinese or Korean woman with a high level of appreciation of Western high culture (music, literature, etc.) than a Middle Eastern woman with the same. Of course, Middle Eastern women are also much less likely to be Christian.

Yeah my advice to anyone who’s not middle eastern….keep away from those women. Very rough around the edges. Exceptions can be made for Christian Armenian and Lebanese women, but that’s about it….

BLMeToo

Sparrow
Catholic
These views are probably only held by 2nd generation+ Asian families. First generation do not prefer this and want their daughters to marry one of their own. However a white guy wouldn’t be a dealbreaker as long as he is of the same religion, knows how to behave, etc.

Half white/Asian babies are definitely cute. And the whole happa concern shared by some on this forum and niche areas of the right is overblown. There are chad happas and incel happas just like with any race or mixture of races.

Yeah my advice to anyone who’s not middle eastern….keep away from those women. Very rough around the edges. Exceptions can be made for Christian Armenian and Lebanese women, but that’s about it….
Am Middle Eastern, and can concur. Middle Eastern women, as soon as they come here, become Americanized quickly. Some are based, but they tend to get married younger. And the ones raised here have the same entitlement of European-descended women along with a degree of materialism + hypocrisy that is a unique blend of toxic. The Muslim ones tend to become woke and socially liberal, milking the hijab for all the virtue they can while fornicating like animals.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I agree a lot of the negativity about Hapas gets over-blown. It's a case of certain voices having a particularly loud speak phones on the internet and of mistaking the online world (the meta?) for the real world. If you hang around a lot of the places that are red-pill adjacent you definitely will notice there is a very noticeable contingent of Hapa males who feel like they've been screwed by their parents mating choice. Having met quite a few Hapas in real life can honestly say I haven't seen a single one that acts or thinks similar to these online Hapas.

I would compare it to stuff like MGTOW, incels, or any a lot of these other online niche communities. People like us and others who are around our part of the internet would know about these groups and their ideas but you would be hard pressed to find someone in your offline life that would be aware of their philosophies. If you go around talking about betabux, looksmaxing no one in real life would have any idea what you are talking about. We are terminally online people and we need to remember just because we are constantly exposed to these ideas it doesn't mean most people have any inkling of them.

PolishCalifornian

Robin
Catholic
During my younger secular, hedonistic years, I tried awkwardly hitting on some Easter European girls as that was all I knew being EE myself. Cant forget how cold, snobbish and shallow most of those girls I met at different parties were. Like those princesses with frozen hearts from European folks tales.

Then somehow I went to a party where there were a few Hispanic girls. They were all smiling, happy, had that very pleasant vibe about them, they were very alive and they were eager to get to know me. A polar opposite of immigrant Eastern European girls.

That was my dating pool for quite a while until I married one)

Sometimes you gotta find your niche. Maybe its the same with white guys and Asian girls, who knows.
It sounds like the EE girls you encountered were already Americanized, they don't even have to be born here but just live here for a year as an au pair and they're damaged. Same goes for country/town girls moving to the larger, anonymous European cities. The Hispanic girls get negative cultural programming but their ethnic community is large and strong enough to exert some level of shielding.

Mercury

Pigeon
Catholic
No worries bucky. I think there's a good segment of white women who secretly feel jelous/rejected when they see a decent looking white guy with a non white lady.
It doesnt matter if they are decent looking or not. All white men who date outside their race are viewed as dating down. It is a sort of union- if you are not with a white women then you broke the lines and are employing scabs.

In the era of racial hypersensitivity this is one of the remaining areas white men-non white partner is acceptable to attack people.