Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

BangBoy123

Woodpecker
Some Western guys like Asian women because they are easy pickings, and they fail with other women. Asian women take care of their man and give their vagine without much resistance as long as he has the money to take care of her. Put a hot Slavic woman next to a hot Asian for him to choose, then the truth comes out

It seems there is an exception to every rule. Yesterday I met an attractive "mature" Asian woman. Late 30's-40. Tall too for an Asian woman. Except it turns out this 40-year-old woman is actually 26. She must have white genes somewhere.

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
The Stronger Sex said:
Yesterday I met an attractive "mature" Asian woman. Late 30's-40. Tall too for an Asian woman. Except it turns out this 40-year-old woman is actually 26. She must have white genes somewhere.
Corrected for you: "turns out this 40-year-old woman is actually a 26 year old ugly trans dude" :s

"White Genes" be the new excuse for lady boys? :dodgy:

Going strong said:
The Stronger Sex said:
Yesterday I met an attractive "mature" Asian woman. Late 30's-40. Tall too for an Asian woman. Except it turns out this 40-year-old woman is actually 26. She must have white genes somewhere.
Corrected for you: "turns out this 40-year-old woman is actually a 26 year old ugly trans dude" :s

This wasn't in Asia. I don't know if this was a poor attempt at humor, but professional environments in the West (or anywhere, really) are hardly infested with ladyboys, whatever schizos might think.

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
The Stronger Sex said:
Going strong said:
The Stronger Sex said:

This wasn't in Asia. I don't know if this was a poor attempt at humor, but professional environments in the West (or anywhere, really) are hardly infested with ladyboys, whatever schizos might think.
Not in Asia? So you were all the more out of luck to stumble onto a trans. Unless you'd unconsciously attract such unsavory characters (trans and weird old birds alike)?

For your information, in any case, no Asian woman of 26 has ever looked 40 (well except maybe the odd extremely destitute chick working a rice field in the poorest province of Cambodia, but even this chick might very well be cute). On any continent. They're not like, for example, J-Lo or Streep, who at 30 looked 40, and at 40 sixty-five.

Going strong said:
The Stronger Sex said:
Going strong said:
The Stronger Sex said:

Not in Asia? So you were all the more out of luck to stumble onto a trans. Unless you'd unconsciously attract such unsavory characters (trans and weird old birds alike)?

For your information, in any case, no Asian woman of 26 has ever looked 40 (well except maybe the odd extremely destitute chick working a rice field in the poorest province of Cambodia, but even this chick might very well be cute). On any continent. They're not like, for example, J-Lo or Streep, who at 30 looked 40, and at 40 sixty-five.
You seem to be taking this in a bizarrely personal way. Did I hurt your feelings? Are you some sort of fetishist?

gringoed said:
Asian women tend to be small and submissive. Men who desire to feel dominant gravitate towards those opportunities.
lots of women in Eastern Europe are also small and submissive. and they can give you sons that look like you and cintinue your legacy

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
The Stronger Sex said:
Going strong said:
The Stronger Sex said:
Going strong said:
The Stronger Sex said:

You seem to be taking this in a bizarrely personal way. Did I hurt your feelings? Are you some sort of fetishist?
The only feelings triggered by your hapless adventures with 40-something looking women, are mild sadness and compassion.

In any case, it's once again proof that, as soon as you mention (and praise) young slim Asian women, most Western men, trapped in their office-work reality (and by age-appropriate empowered women), go nuts.

They'll shout at you, "fetishist, schizo, monster", because you happen to have seen the truth about Asian (or Latina) women and age-gap acceptance, while they are stuck with Meryl Streeps.

Well... Let them enjoy their "mature", massive, employed, strong and independent White ladies, while we court young, slim, family-oriented, well-educated Asian or Latina women.

I could also resume the situation about White women like this: White women wanna start family and have kids at 35. Lol. While Asian or Latina women want to start family and have kids at 20 to 23. Enough said, pick one.

[/quote]
Well... Let them enjoy their "mature", massive, employed, strong and independent White ladies, while we court young, slim, family-oriented, well-educated Asian or Latina women.

I could also resume the situation about White women like this: White women wanna start family and have kids at 35. Lol. While Asian or Latina women want to start family and have kids at 20 to 23. Enough said, pick one.
[/quote]

If you had gone to Belarus, Russia, Moldova, Armenia,Serbia or Bulgaria you d be surrounded by thousands of young feminine marriage minded women. Your ancestors built an entire civilisation from scratch on a brad new continent. Modern AMerican men cant even bring themselves to cross the border between Germany and Poland in order to discover a completely different breed of white women. You guys really want your women to be delivered to you in an amazon package straight to your door and if a foreign white woman requires a bit of work its too hard apparently

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
RobertBryce said:
Quoting GS:

If you had gone to Belarus, Russia, Moldova, Armenia,Serbia or Bulgaria you d be surrounded by thousands of young feminine marriage minded women. Your ancestors built an entire civilisation from scratch on a brand new continent. Modern AMerican men cant even bring themselves to cross the border between Germany and Poland in order to discover a completely different breed of white women. You guys really want your women to be delivered to you in an amazon package straight to your door and if a foreign white woman requires a bit of work its too hard apparently
I've lived in Russia and Bulgaria. Great countries, both of them, beautiful lands, rich History and (quite similar one to the other) cultures. Interesting people with good Traditional values, people who respect friends and families.

Now, there is a quite big difference : Russia is still full of beautiful slim women of any (not old) age. But beautiful slim Bulgarian women, have almost systematically left Bulgaria for the West, right after completing university. Drawn by perceived riches and the glitter of dreamt-of luxuries.
As to Russia, great place indeed to find a lovely beautiful slim woman, but, age-gap acceptance is so-so.

[/quote]

I've lived in Russia and Bulgaria. Great countries, both of them, beautiful lands, rich History and (quite similar one to the other) cultures. Interesting people with good Traditional values, people who respect friends and families.

Now, there is a quite big difference : Russia is still full of beautiful slim women of any (not old) age. But beautiful slim Bulgarian women, have almost systematically left Bulgaria for the West, right after completing university. Drawn by perceived riches and the glitter of dreamt-of luxuries.
As to Russia, great place indeed to find a lovely beautiful slim woman, but, age-gap acceptance is so-so.
[/quote]

So you go to a beautiful country with a traditional culture, beautiful, slim and marriage minded women but choose not to find a wife because "the age gaps are so so" Like I said many western men have to have everything nice and easy with no effort otherwise its too hard. hmm.... Im 41 my russian fiance is 22. One way to find much younger russian women is by teaching English at universities and langugae schools. I think Ill start a separate thread on how to find a decent slavic girlfriend.

And since western men lack enthusiasm in pursuing FSU women, just dash off to SEA instead I am no longer shaming russian women for hooking up with turks, arabs, koreans etc. those guys are not afraid to overcome cultural barriers and get what they want. those FSU girls gotta marry someone

Going strong said:
The Stronger Sex said:
Going strong said:
The Stronger Sex said:
Going strong said:

The only feelings triggered by your hapless adventures with 40-something looking women, are mild sadness and compassion.

In any case, it's once again proof that, as soon as you mention (and praise) young slim Asian women, most Western men, trapped in their office-work reality (and by age-appropriate empowered women), go nuts.

They'll shout at you, "fetishist, schizo, monster", because you happen to have seen the truth about Asian (or Latina) women and age-gap acceptance, while they are stuck with Meryl Streeps.

Are you talking to some imaginary friend? Certainly not to me, since you're replying to made-up things I never said. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

[/quote]

So you go to a beautiful country with a traditional culture, beautiful, slim and marriage minded women but choose not to find a wife because "the age gaps are so so" Like I said many western men have to have everything nice and easy with no effort otherwise its too hard. hmm.... Im 41 my russian fiance is 22. One way to find much younger russian women is by teaching English at universities and langugae schools. I think Ill start a separate thread on how to find a decent slavic girlfriend.

And since western men lack enthusiasm in pursuing FSU women, just dash off to SEA instead I am no longer shaming russian women for hooking up with turks, arabs, koreans etc. those guys are not afraid to overcome cultural barriers and get what they want. those FSU girls gotta marry someone
[/quote]

A thread on this would be helpful. I'm thinking of doing this myself in the future (if things dont pan out in America) at a particular Slavic country close to Poland.

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
RobertBryce said:
... Im 41 my russian fiance is 22. One way to find much younger russian women is by teaching English at universities and langugae schools. I think Ill start a separate thread on how to find a decent slavic girlfriend.

Did I get the following right: You're 41, your Russian fiancee is 22, and you're a teacher of English, in Russia?

So my questions have to be: just how cute and slim is your "fiancee"? Are you in a 1st-tier Russian city? Do you speak fluent Russian?

Because no offense, but I have trouble imagining a humble language teacher of 41 scoring top-cute slim 22 years old Russian chicks in Moscow. The family and friends of such Russian chicks would hate such a situation, and actively strive to get you out of the picture. She'd be ashamed to be seen in public with a (non-oligarch) man twice her age. Unless it's 3d-tier Russia, then she'd still be ashamed but temporarily accept it.

Now, more importantly, why are you putting in the same bag, Turks, Arabs and Koreans? I reckon none of them would like the confusion, and their cultures are indeed very different, especially the Korean one. Also, Ataturk-secular Turks are very different from Arabs.

Anyway, if some (say, over 38) men think they can find and convince a beautiful traditional slim young wife in White lands, in 2020, well... good luck to them. Not gonna happen, but hey, miracles do happen.

Meanwhile, more motivated and serious men will turn to young respectful slim Latinas or Asian women, to start a family at 40 or some. Dreams of EE chicks are just that, dreams. The reality is, at 38+ and without a Ferrari, one should learn Spanish or get a ticket to Asia. Or, settle for employed, career-proud ageing Western female divorcees with children from first marriages.

Feyoder

Robin
Going strong said:
Meanwhile, more motivated and serious men will turn to young respectful slim Latinas or Asian women, to start a family at 40 or some. Dreams of EE chicks are just that, dreams. The reality is, at 38+ and without a Ferrari, one should learn Spanish or get a ticket to Asia. Or, settle for employed, career-proud ageing Western female divorcees with children from first marriages.
Bad black pilling / cope advice. I want my children to look like me and be able to take a bone marrow transplant from me or my family.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
RobertBryce said:
Im 41 my russian fiance is 22. One way to find much younger russian women is by teaching English at universities and langugae schools. I think Ill start a separate thread on how to find a decent slavic girlfriend.
Would be very keen to hear more about this. In particular, what the employment situation is like.

I'm thinking the best option for guys who don't have some kind of internet business is to live off savings in addition to any measly income you'd get as a language teacher. Problem this is it has a limited lifespan.

Also interested in what the local, regular corporate type job salaries are. Have heard it's around 1/4 though than in the West. Have also considered trying to get a fully remote job with a Western company (easier said than done) or working in nearby Germany and fly in/fly out.

Unsure how to solve this one... none of these options seem that great.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Going strong said:
For what it's worth I was 40 and had a 25 year old Russian fiancee (at least an 8.5, wealthy family), here in Australia (she was studying here).

I also dated another 25/26 year old Russian (9, but too prissy), and then a 24/25 year non-white 9 here. Also early stages of a Russian 26yo 8.5 who lives local.

Sure, my game is very good, but I'm not a millionaire Chad.

If I can do it in Australia, it would only be better over there. Obviously not a 22 top shelf (9-10) strawman but a 25 year old 8-8.5 with good values.

Going strong said:
Did I get the following right: You're 41, your Russian fiancee is 22, and you're a teacher of English, in Russia?

So my questions have to be: just how cute and slim is your "fiancee"? Are you in a 1st-tier Russian city? Do you speak fluent Russian?

Because no offense, but I have trouble imagining a humble language teacher of 41 scoring top-cute slim 22 years old Russian chicks in Moscow. The family and friends of such Russian chicks would hate such a situation, and actively strive to get you out of the picture. She'd be ashamed to be seen in public with a (non-oligarch) man twice her age. Unless it's 3d-tier Russia, then she'd still be ashamed but temporarily accept it.

Now, more importantly, why are you putting in the same bag, Turks, Arabs and Koreans? I reckon none of them would like the confusion, and their cultures are indeed very different, especially the Korean one. Also, Ataturk-secular Turks are very different from Arabs.

Anyway, if some (say, over 38) men think they can find and convince a beautiful traditional slim young wife in White lands, in 2020, well... good luck to them. Not gonna happen, but hey, miracles do happen.

Okay Ill start a separate thread to give a detailed answer. But here Ill answer shortly. If you re not ugly, have no financial debt, substance abuse, jail record etc, relocate to second tier or third tier Russian city, have a job that allows you access to many young educated decent women and dont aim for the supermodel girls, you ll be able to date a very wide variety of high quality girls aged 18-30. You ll need to treat your women with respect, vet them properly, be nice to them, but not spoil them. Stay away from the gamourous club girls, stick to humble cute somewhat nerdy girls that Russian men often overlook. Knowledge in their culture and history is needed, otherwise theres no point going there. But they wont throw themselves at you like the asian chicks, they are afriad of judgement from their own men and slutshaming.