Why do we hate gays so much??

Peacock
Gold Member
Piankhi said:
Is it something they are born with and cant change or is it a choice?
It's mostly a choice, a high percentage of boys like Milo who were abused become homosexuals, and go on to perpetrate this vicious cycle. Also there is a higher percentage of homosexuals today because it's portrayed as cool by the media.

From Henry Makow's blog:

Children raised by same-sex parents reported a 3-12 times higher incidence of sexual abuse than children living with both biological parents.

A July 2012 scholarly, peer-reviewed study in the journal, Social Science Research, by Professor Mark Regnerus, of the University of Texas, Austin,(left) found that:

• Children of lesbian mothers are nearly 12 times as likely to say they were sexually touched by a parent or adult as those raised in intact, biological families.

31% of those raised by lesbian mothers and 25 % raised by homosexual fathers were raped, compared to 8% of those raised in intact, biological families.

90% of children raised in a normative household were heterosexual, whereas 61% raised by a lesbian parent
and 71% raised by a homosexual father were not

Further, children raised by same-sex parents were:

• Two to four times more likely to be on public assistance.

• More than twice as likely to be unemployed.

• Twice as likely to have contemplated suicide.

• More likely to seek treatment for mental illness.

• More likely to have engaged in unmarried sex.

• At greater risk of poverty, substance abuse, and criminality.

HOMOSEXUAL ADVOCATES FURIOUS

Homosexual advocates were furious about this study and as a result launched a withering attack.

It was imperative for them to discredit this study and destroy Professor Regnerus's credibility.

Consequently, they charged him with scientific and scholarly misconduct, possible falsification of research, and deviating from ethical standards.

Because of the viciousness of these attacks, the University convened a four-person faculty committee and hired an outside expert in "research integrity" to conduct an inquiry.

The Committee concluded that none of the allegations against Professor Regnerus were substantiated, and that there was no scientific misconduct on his part.

PIVOTAL FINDING IN REGNERUS STUDY

Children need stability in their lives while growing up. Professor Regnerus found that parents who had samesex relationships were the least likely to exhibit such stability.

In this study, children raised by same-sex parents reported the highest incidence of living in foster care, with grandparents or living on their own before 18 years of age.

In fact, less than 2% of those with a mother in a same-sex relationship reported being with her for all 18-years of their childhood and youth.

The instability of same-sex partnerships is such that spending significant political, legal, social and economic capital to support such relationships cannot be justified. Nor, should children be used as tools and guinea pigs to further the dubious cause of same-sex marriage.
https://www.henrymakow.com/gay-parenting-conducive-to-sex.html

There is a huge disconnect between how homosexuals are portrayed in the media and reality.

People are also not aware of the bigger picture, and the reason why the homosexual agenda is being pushed. This short collage of E. Michael Jones interviews goes to the heart of the matter:

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
911 said:
Piankhi said:
Is it something they are born with and cant change or is it a choice?
It's mostly a choice, a high percentage of boys like Milo who were abused become homosexuals, and go on to perpetrate this vicious cycle. Also there is a higher percentage of homosexuals today because it's portrayed as cool by the media.

From Henry Makow's blog:

Children raised by same-sex parents reported a 3-12 times higher incidence of sexual abuse than children living with both biological parents.

A July 2012 scholarly, peer-reviewed study in the journal, Social Science Research, by Professor Mark Regnerus, of the University of Texas, Austin,(left) found that:

• Children of lesbian mothers are nearly 12 times as likely to say they were sexually touched by a parent or adult as those raised in intact, biological families.

31% of those raised by lesbian mothers and 25 % raised by homosexual fathers were raped, compared to 8% of those raised in intact, biological families.

90% of children raised in a normative household were heterosexual, whereas 61% raised by a lesbian parent
and 71% raised by a homosexual father were not

Further, children raised by same-sex parents were:

• Two to four times more likely to be on public assistance.

• More than twice as likely to be unemployed.

• Twice as likely to have contemplated suicide.

• More likely to seek treatment for mental illness.

• More likely to have engaged in unmarried sex.

• At greater risk of poverty, substance abuse, and criminality.

HOMOSEXUAL ADVOCATES FURIOUS

Homosexual advocates were furious about this study and as a result launched a withering attack.

It was imperative for them to discredit this study and destroy Professor Regnerus's credibility.

Consequently, they charged him with scientific and scholarly misconduct, possible falsification of research, and deviating from ethical standards.

Because of the viciousness of these attacks, the University convened a four-person faculty committee and hired an outside expert in "research integrity" to conduct an inquiry.

The Committee concluded that none of the allegations against Professor Regnerus were substantiated, and that there was no scientific misconduct on his part.

PIVOTAL FINDING IN REGNERUS STUDY

Children need stability in their lives while growing up. Professor Regnerus found that parents who had samesex relationships were the least likely to exhibit such stability.

In this study, children raised by same-sex parents reported the highest incidence of living in foster care, with grandparents or living on their own before 18 years of age.

In fact, less than 2% of those with a mother in a same-sex relationship reported being with her for all 18-years of their childhood and youth.

The instability of same-sex partnerships is such that spending significant political, legal, social and economic capital to support such relationships cannot be justified. Nor, should children be used as tools and guinea pigs to further the dubious cause of same-sex marriage.
https://www.henrymakow.com/gay-parenting-conducive-to-sex.html

There is a huge disconnect between how homosexuals are portrayed in the media and reality.

People are also not aware of the bigger picture, and the reason why the homosexual agenda is being pushed. This short collage of E. Michael Jones interviews goes to the heart of the matter:

^^^
Apples and oranges. Just because stats show kids in gay households are more likely to be abused doesn't answer his question as to whether being gay is a choice. Instead, it shows what it shows.

There are also studies that show kids who grow up in impoverished inner city environments are far more likely to be abused, both physically and sexually. If sexual abuse = turning out gay, we'd see a massive gay presence and culture among poor inner city people from all countries -- which we don't.

This is a biological issue that can't be answered in the political realm. No one here likes it when the left makes the transgender issue is political for their own ends. So we shouldn't politicize gay issues for our own ends.

Speaking personally, I worked in the arts and knew a lot of gay people. And I grew up with a gay cousin. So I have some personal experience with this.

About the cousin: He was basically (there is no easy way to say this), born a fag. From the time he was three he preferred girly things, cried at the drop of a hat, and loved to hang with the women in the kitchen.

(This was an Italian family and the way they would punish us boys was to make us "help in the kitchen" when we did something wrong. This was torture to me. But he LOVED it. To this day, the words "help in the kitchen" make me want to punch something.)

Anyway, NONE of us other cousins could understand him. I came closest, because I was always the "introverted writer" type. But from the get-go, this kid was WAY unlike me. I remember watching TV with him and he totally didn't get why "Charlie's Angels" was hot.

I know his sister well and she says there was no abuse in the house, none outside the house, and he was always this way. The parents tore their hair out trying to change him. He's the same way today. Also he wasn't "rebelling" either. He's sort of a fat, boring, conservative gay Italian guy. Seriously.

And by the way, his sister is 100 percent straight and normal, if a bit chunky. It runs on that side of the family.

All that said, this clearly doesn't negate the fact that some sexually abused kids turn gay or bi. Clearly some do. But by the same token, we cannot ignore people like my cousin. (Or me, since I witnessed this with my own eyes.)

I wish we could drop the issue of why men are gay. As I said earlier in the thread, they're something like 1 percent of the population. Their influence, and the influence of lesbians (and pseudo-lesbians) is the problem.

Women's sexuality, which is more amorphous, is a different kettle of fish (pun intended). And if there is any issue these days, it's the way women are pulled into the LUG (Lesbian Until Graduation) lifestyle on our perverse college campuses.

These are the women that teach our kids, write anti-male gov't policy, and run our biased piece-of-shit media. They didn't exist in the past, when colleges were more conservative and are our real problems now. In my opinion.

Hannibal

Ostrich
Gold Member
Piankhi said:
I saw a video on youtube about homosexuality in animals and insects. Does that mean that it is natural?
I saw a goat chew the legs off it's newborn kid once.

So natural.

I never quite understand the 'it's natural'/'it occurs in nature' argument. The fact is that homosexuality is an aberration from normal conduct and it being potentially genetic is irrelevant to policy construction. Mental illness is similarly naturally and genetic but where it potentially adversely impacts on society or the individual it becomes an issue of policy and a need for intervene arises.

It does not concern state or religion (if two homos live together and get it on in private), but intervention is necessary when they attempt to normalise or spread their pernicious ideology. In traditional Islamic society it was often easy to decipher a gay man and he was not necessarily alienated. In fact gay men were often treated as a sort of in-between allowed to interact with women far beyond the normal male ambit. Punitive measures were only effected by public displays, homosexual promotion or solicitation.

An approach I agree with.

There are some who are certainly born gay and we don't know exactly the reason for this.

Also abuse is not automatically abuse. What can make you gay is sexual abuse in your childhood - this is actually a well-known phenomenon since British and US secret services are rumored to have experimented with it.

Plus the data shows that a huge number of homosexuals in the vicinity of over 40% was sexually abused by someone during childhood. That is way beyond the norm. In addition there is certainly a difference whether you have been abused by a same-sex member of your family.

And yes- the issue is not their homosexuality. The issue is that the ruling elite uses them to destroy the current ancient civilization and norms - only to rule the serfs better while still retaining the conventional patriarchal heterosexual model for themselves.

Thus gays were just weaponized. And we will one day certainly prove why some people are born gay, but currently any research going into that will simply be too slanted and ridiculously biased.

DarkTriad

Ostrich
Gold Member
911 said:
Bain said:
Most religions written by the brightest scholars of the their times have spent a lot of thought on the matter and wrote about it in their respective religions with great care. All religions seem to say the same thing. When Homosexual values infiltrate and dominate a hetro society -- it leads to its destabilization by breaking up the traditional family unit. At first women get attracted to the homosexual lifestyle bc of the feminity, parties, and colorful life and freedom. They divorce their husbands and take the wealth leaving hetro men broke and rudderless with no purpose or meaning in life. Children get raised in single female households which also confuse them. Hence society eventually begins to deteriate and crumble.

This is pretty well what we see happening now in western feminist societies where LGBT have been accepted and put on a pedestal by mostly women.

The main religions however I do not believe ever said that homosexuality is wrong. They said homosexual values are wrong. Most of the religions accept homosexuals - but not their lifestyle. Homosexuals just like prostitution has and will likely always exist but it has to be kept in check.
Leviticus 20:13.
To be fair, an argument can be made that you're proving his point for him. Leviticus does not address whether you're attracted to men, only if you engage in the lifestyle.

amity

Pelican
Gold Member
I quite like Thomas Baden-Riess' take on this.
His description of the different types of attitudes that certain people have towards homosexuals is very accurate.
[/php][/URL]

Personally, I think its an agenda pushed to make western men weaker so SOMEBODY Can take over. Fill the military with women and gay men and you have easy pickings. The only problem with my theory is there's no concrete "villain"

I'm most likely being paranoid

However, I find it funny how growing up my whole class naturally found the gay boy weird. I know personally, I didn't even know what gay meant until 3rd grade.

Simeon_Strangelight said:
Hate? Despising homosexuality? Homo-baiting SJW?

Live and let live is the main theme here. We just don't like it to be portrayed as superior and the couples equal for raising children as heterosexual ones. Even gays like Armani have stated that the gay lifestyle and having a good environment for children do not fit.

But I personally would not want a genius like Oscar Wilde be thrown to prison. Homosexuality by the way has been around forever and we don't know exactly what causes it (if there are enough women around that is and the men are not molested as kids). Throwing the 0,5% off a roof won't solve the issue.
Oh god. To me having too much hatred, anger is very unhealthy and well lets just say it is saying that if you hate them to such a degree , then obviously the person with that much hatred in question is the problem or have a insecurity issue.

However. I am in the attitude of live and let live too. I have a HUGE problem with it being "superior" and especially fad because in my experience, especially trans. people do not advertise they are trans or superior, and that goes for anyone who is a homosexual. I think the problem comes when they are trying to do the "oh my way is right, yours is wrong" it is very annoying and especially the way gay/lesbian treat the opposite sex. I have had my fair of share of this, I even seen the "transphobia" that exists in homosexuals themselves! I have no issues with trans. people either, if you are gonna advertise it, or think of yourself as superior, well then hit the road.

I am saying I have read most of roosh v'S stuff on this topic on returnofkings and rooshv.com. The vibe I was getting was, exactly what you said "live and let live" and the other vibe was on how it seems the be getting promoted as superior in society, basically a fad, a new social programming... People who are already gay or whatever BEFORE society changed and making this on media and getting potrayed as a damn fad yeah those are the ones that seem from my experience stable at least mentally lol.

And the older ones I am talking about, do not seem to be feminism at all.

Enoch

Ostrich
I don't know anyone who actually hates gays.

They hate (((people))) pushing the gay lifestyle into all corners of our society and family life.

Atlanta Man

Ostrich
Gold Member
advik78 said:
I despise homosexual men and I want to know what the science behind it is. Maybe Roosh could help me out here.
Gay people are fine by me, don't waste your time hating people you don't know.Focus on your happiness, it is more productive.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
Because gay men exemplify human depravity and serve as willing poster boys for identity politics.

Gay women also have a massive impact on our societies as women biologically are more sexually ambivalent. Every woman who is pushed into crossing over and sleep with other women is one less who could become a wife to a hard working husband and start a nuclear family. Each time you see a lesbian couple think about the fact that you are effectively looking two genetic dead ends which incidentally inflict a huge net drain on our economy. I'm not even speaking about the social precedence it sets.

bortimer

Pigeon
kinjutsu said:
Personally after discovering this...i can no longer view gay men "just like everybody else".
This is NOT SAFE FOR LIFE

Kudos to anyone than can make it to the end.
This is some of the most fucked up shit I've ever heard.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
bbgun said:
Because once upon a time they wanted tolerance but now they want sanction/acceptance. Or else.
No.

They want celebration.

There is no one more narcissistic or controlling than a gay dude.

Everyone has their idiosyncratic self that no one else understands.

Gay men try to force their own personal hellish confusions on society at large instead of keeping it to themselves like the rest of us.

Men having buttsex with other men is naturally repellent, but if they don't talk about it or celebrate it, others will default to live and let live.

It never ends with acceptance or tolerance.

Gay men feel superior to the rest of us, and it is that incoherent delusional vibe that alienates people more than anything else.

That goes for trannies too.

They literally cannot believe that other people don't find them as superior as they find themselves.

Anyone who regresses into idiosyncratic solipsism is unstable and dangerous. They have lost the social and traditional aspect of their own character.

They are lost to whim and caprice.

See, they have even got to me.

Caprice is a gay word and I can't believe I used it.

This is a cry for help.

I will stop now.

la bodhisattva

Kingfisher
And don't forget that they use their orientation as a shield to defend their degeneracy, sexually and socially.

Of the 2500 hundred students I service across three schools, most instances of "gay bullying" involve overly-feminine boys passing off being despicable, arrogant, assholes as "cattiness and sass" who consistently make fun of everyone around them. And too many authority figures allow the behavior to continue under some distorted perception that a faggot's inappropriate behavior is somehow less harmful or disruptive.