It's mostly a choice, a high percentage of boys like Milo who were abused become homosexuals, and go on to perpetrate this vicious cycle. Also there is a higher percentage of homosexuals today because it's portrayed as cool by the media.Piankhi said:Is it something they are born with and cant change or is it a choice?
From Henry Makow's blog:
https://www.henrymakow.com/gay-parenting-conducive-to-sex.htmlChildren raised by same-sex parents reported a 3-12 times higher incidence of sexual abuse than children living with both biological parents.
A July 2012 scholarly, peer-reviewed study in the journal, Social Science Research, by Professor Mark Regnerus, of the University of Texas, Austin,(left) found that:
• Children of lesbian mothers are nearly 12 times as likely to say they were sexually touched by a parent or adult as those raised in intact, biological families.
• 31% of those raised by lesbian mothers and 25 % raised by homosexual fathers were raped, compared to 8% of those raised in intact, biological families.
• 90% of children raised in a normative household were heterosexual, whereas 61% raised by a lesbian parent
and 71% raised by a homosexual father were not.
Further, children raised by same-sex parents were:
• Two to four times more likely to be on public assistance.
• More than twice as likely to be unemployed.
• Twice as likely to have contemplated suicide.
• More likely to seek treatment for mental illness.
• More likely to have engaged in unmarried sex.
• At greater risk of poverty, substance abuse, and criminality.
HOMOSEXUAL ADVOCATES FURIOUS
Homosexual advocates were furious about this study and as a result launched a withering attack.
It was imperative for them to discredit this study and destroy Professor Regnerus's credibility.
Consequently, they charged him with scientific and scholarly misconduct, possible falsification of research, and deviating from ethical standards.
Because of the viciousness of these attacks, the University convened a four-person faculty committee and hired an outside expert in "research integrity" to conduct an inquiry.
The Committee concluded that none of the allegations against Professor Regnerus were substantiated, and that there was no scientific misconduct on his part.
PIVOTAL FINDING IN REGNERUS STUDY
Children need stability in their lives while growing up. Professor Regnerus found that parents who had samesex relationships were the least likely to exhibit such stability.
In this study, children raised by same-sex parents reported the highest incidence of living in foster care, with grandparents or living on their own before 18 years of age.
In fact, less than 2% of those with a mother in a same-sex relationship reported being with her for all 18-years of their childhood and youth.
The instability of same-sex partnerships is such that spending significant political, legal, social and economic capital to support such relationships cannot be justified. Nor, should children be used as tools and guinea pigs to further the dubious cause of same-sex marriage.
There is a huge disconnect between how homosexuals are portrayed in the media and reality.
People are also not aware of the bigger picture, and the reason why the homosexual agenda is being pushed. This short collage of E. Michael Jones interviews goes to the heart of the matter: