Why do we hate gays so much??

Whether homosexuals are victims or (potential) perpetrators and predators is more of a theological issue

From a meta perspective their background stories, individual character traits and relation to God are irrelevant

Would you sleep soundly at night knowing that your childrens' schools invites the faggoty type of gays to teach the kids about tolerance and sexual diversity (often without informing the parents). Or that their lesbian teacher feels no qualms telling them they can chose to be a boy or a girl? That voicing your opinion can get you politically persecuted?

That's where we are right now. Some countries /states lead the way, others are a bit further down the road

We are nearing the gay/ tranny/ pedophilia endgame. These goals were the plan from the beginning. The initial 'just let these two lovely gay uncles live together, they aren't hurting anyone' phrase was nothing but a ploy to let you quietly doze off
Yes, this is where we have been for a while now and it only gets worse.

I'm Catholic but I am still greatly disappointed in a lot of supposed Catholics and Christians cucking to all this.

I was happy to read an article last year about a Catholic school that fired a teacher for being homosexual.

Makes sense. Parents pay good money to have their children educated by people that should be teaching them about God, the scripture as well as how not to become homosexuals.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Yes, this is where we have been for a while now and it only gets worse.

I'm Catholic but I am still greatly disappointed in a lot of supposed Catholics and Christians cucking to all this.

I was happy to read an article last year about a Catholic school that fired a teacher for being homosexual.

Makes sense. Parents pay good money to have their children educated by people that should be teaching them about God, the scripture as well as how not to become homosexuals.
Right. Before, and that feeling still lingers around from time to time, I'd feel bad about this. Why judge a man on his sexuality instead of his character?

But then you start to see the subversion. Every corner needs to be subverted. Even the most obscure places of society need to be homo-sexualized. Why did this man choose to work at a traditional Catholic school? Why did he even decide he would be fit to work with children anyway?

Subversion. Infiltration. Taking over.

When you start seeing through all the lies you have been spoon-fed since birth a sort of calmness dawns upon you.

Right. Before, and that feeling still lingers around from time to time, I'd feel bad about this. Why judge a man on his sexuality instead of his character?

But then you start to see the subversion. Every corner needs to be subverted. Even the most obscure places of society need to be homo-sexualized. Why did this man choose to work at a traditional Catholic school? Why did he even decide he would be fit to work with children anyway?

Subversion. Infiltration. Taking over.

When you start seeing through all the lies you have been spoon-fed since birth a sort of calmness dawns upon you.
Yes, I have read both The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and Libido Dominandi along with many other similar books and these also help tremendously with seeing the big picture.

This is why some people appear to be "psychic" and can "see the future" to the simple minded.

I have been watching this shit storm coming upon us from a great distance for well over a decade.

It's also pathetic when an individual defines his/her entire existence on their sexuality...which is almost always homosexuality or bisexuality (wow, what a surprise).

mr-ed209

Sparrow
So much in the structure of society is based around sex, the relationships between the genders and the underpinning status that goes along with that. We universally respect men (and the few women) who make achievements in the name of their status and for the benefit of others. On a large scale it might be a role model celebrities or on smaller scales the noble 'family man' who sacrifices a lot of his livelihood for the sake of his wife and children.

I've known many gay men who make similar efforts for their community and are generally good people - they are typically respected. However, considering gay men supposedly represent <2% of the population there seems to be quite a loud and visible sector who specifically don't do that; and promote pretty much the exact opposite. Male-male relationships are typically transient and non monogamous and much of their motivation in life lacks the bounded responsibility that comes in the form of marriage and children; which typically occupy the majority of time for heterosexual couples. That alone creates a conflict of interest between conservative minded people and liberals.

They're also becoming an evermore powerful group, occupying large sectors of the media as well as commercial property etc. Without the expenses of family life many gay men have ample time to become quite rich and powerful. I also think they're a desirable demographic for young rebellious women to associate with; who look to join the portrayed lifestyle of high status glamorous hedonism; compared with the 'commonality' of matrimony. I think this is largely why there seems to have been such a surge in homosexual influence over recent years. Considering how small of a demographic they are by number; their presence seems vastly over present in society. The city i attended university had one of the largest 'gay districts' in the country, full of bars and clubs continually promoting pride and serving as degenerate meeting spots for sex. It's a prime example of how an 'oppressed' minority group can seemingly own and occupy swathes of prosperous prime city centre real estate.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
I have nothing against gays. But I have to say it is a little weird seeing them holding hands and kissing in public.
I see that you are from Poland. I wonder if you'll still be that indifferent if in 15 years pedos are swarming your schools to 'teach about alternative lifestyles', mentally ill trannies will have their reassignment surgeries on your dime and stating that gay marriage is against the Bible will, at the very least, will have you fired and ostracised.

The cherry on the cake will of course be hate crime laws. You said some bad words about gays online? Check in at the police station tomorrow at 8 plz.

Nukie

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Clown World.
Promotes 'natural selection', 'evolution' & Darwinism to the nth degree.

Then promotes a lifestyle that by it's very nature, is unable to procreate...

No need to hate.
Simply ask. What benefit / need is there at all, to the propagation or even sustainment of society in regards to homosexuality?

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
I'm thinking more - pollutants, plastics & excess hormones in the womb & environment.

Never mind cigarettes, drugs & alcohol during pregnancy...
Don't forget the sexual child abuse and the trauma that it inflicts

Strangely enough many gays will tell you that there is a clear link between the two whilst your run of the mill libtard might have a meltdown when this is mentioned

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
How come sexual child abuse makes people gay?

Plenty of other studies corroborating the findings. This one implies that sexual abuse in the childhood years makes the chance of homosexual tendencies in adult years jump from 2-3 percent to 37 percent

Nukie

Plenty of other studies corroborating the findings. This one implies that sexual abuse in the childhood years makes the chance of homosexual tendencies in adult years jump from 2-3 percent to 37 percent
Is there any explanation to as why abuse causes people to turn gay?

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Is there any explanation to as why abuse causes people to turn gay?
I am not wel versed in human psychology but I have read it has to do with 'reliving' the experience

Sexual abuse in childhood years leaves such an enormous psychological trauma that the victim at a later point in his life will want to relive the experience on his own terms

Ie. engage in homosexual behaviour to conquer his trauma

What also needs to be mentioned, and what is not entirely related to this, is that gays because of this trauma are part of the cycle of abuse

A person that has been the victim of a heinous sexual assault in his childhood years is much more likely to at one point in his life carry out similar sexual abuse himself

Don't let your kids, nephews, nieces and cousins near gays. You are playing with fire

Nukie

I am not wel versed in human psychology but I have read it has to do with 'reliving' the experience

Sexual abuse in childhood years leaves such an enormous psychological trauma that the victim at a later point in his life will want to relive the experience on his own terms

Ie. engage in homosexual behaviour to conquer his trauma

What also needs to be mentioned, and what is not entirely related to this, is that gays because of this trauma are part of the cycle of abuse

A person that has been the victim of a heinous sexual assault in his childhood years is much more likely to at one point in his life carry out similar sexual abuse himself

Don't let your kids, nephews, nieces and cousins near gays. You are playing with fire
Ok, thank you for the explanation. That make sense.