Why do you not use Steroids?

quaker13

Kingfisher
Fortis said:
Funny, I went back and looked at the photos OP posted and if that guy is running that much shit and only looks like that I'm sort of puzzled.

I won't claim I'm that lean but I've had similar leanness just running LOW dosages of test, Dbol and deca. Masteron is fucking pricy. I'd be mad if I only looked like that on mast.

I've got a friend running a gram of test on a blast and while he looks awesome he doesn't look that much better than when he was on 300mg for his cruise.

Are you kidding me, dude has a world class physique. He is 6'3 or 6'4 8-10%bf at 225lbs. That's fucking god tier

 
I don’t use steroids for a few reasons, I haven’t even come close to reaching my genetic potential. For natural lifters it’s all about low volume and high frequency. I’ve consistently made size and strength gains once I changed my approach to training. If you’re natty, don’t follow the same training program as someone that’s juicing. Other reasons for not using: small balls, bitch tits, and limp dick. Nah I’ll pass.
 

LINUX

Ostrich
Gold Member
pijamaboy said:
Why would I use steroids? It's for circus freaks. Quality girls are not attracted to it. Same as quality men are not attracted to fake boobs.

Hows that philosophy working out for you?

You holding down all those hoes with your programming skills?
 

sterling_archer

Hummingbird
Guys, reading this thread and pardon my ignorance but why do muscles wither away after you come off from the cycle of whatever you use? If you are building muscle with training and good diet and steroids help you gain more muscle during period of using; after coming off you still have good training and diet and isn't this enough to "save" amount you gained? That is what guy told me in the gym, ex powerlifter who used various stuff.
 
LINUX said:
pijamaboy said:
Why would I use steroids? It's for circus freaks. Quality girls are not attracted to it. Same as quality men are not attracted to fake boobs.

Hows that philosophy working out for you?

You holding down all those hoes with your programming skills?

I don't understand what you mean. Why would I need steroids to hold a woman down? Women naturally have 1/2 the strength of a man. I don't need to look like Hulk for that.
 

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
pijamaboy said:
Why would I use steroids? It's for circus freaks. Quality girls are not attracted to it. Same as quality men are not attracted to fake boobs.

I don't even take Roids... But your profile Pic... and Username Has Me Like...

:jordan:
 

Fortis

Crow
Gold Member
sterling_archer said:
Guys, reading this thread and pardon my ignorance but why do muscles wither away after you come off from the cycle of whatever you use? If you are building muscle with training and good diet and steroids help you gain more muscle during period of using; after coming off you still have good training and diet and isn't this enough to "save" amount you gained? That is what guy told me in the gym, ex powerlifter who used various stuff.

Well, your testosterone levels may be superhumanly high so when you come off your testosterone levels will at best drop back down to where they were or even lower than where you started while your body recovers.

The reason your body recovers is that using exogenous testosterone temporarily suppresses or shuts down your natural testosterone production.

Imagine going from testosterone levels over 1000 back down to 250? You're gonna lose some size.
 
I'm already in pretty good shape.

I dont want to deal with post cycle bullshit

I dont want the inconvenience of getting regular blood tests

I dont want to become dependent on it in case it affects my natural test production

I dont want to experience hair loss or acne in my 30s

I like having my balls sucked
 
Full natty my entire life. I went from left to right most photo in the progression pic in about 7 months

I was in pretty good shape before, but a year or so of shitty diet and depression left me fat and miserable.

Could I be bigger and more shredded? Yes, but I'm happy with how I look.
 

Attachments

  • 20190205_210759.jpg
    20190205_210759.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 1,258
  • 20190205_210746.jpg
    20190205_210746.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 1,238
  • 20190205_210730.jpg
    20190205_210730.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 1,257

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
I might have said this in the thread earlier... but in my mind... taking Roids should be done strictly to make money from it. Be it as a Bodybuilder, Fake YouTube Fitness Natty, or Hollywood actor. My stance on TRT is different... but I'm still leery about a substance which needs to be taken regularly that ain't medicine... even of you can afford it
 
There are two reasons I want to build nice body:
1) My own vanity and sense of accomplishment.
2) Pussy

Juicing or TRT would be counterproductive to (1). As for (2), there is no way any amount of pussy is worth putting my health at risk.

Besides, my natural testosterone level seems to be so high that my doctor asked me a few times whether I'm sure I'm not taking any.
 

PUA_Rachacha

Woodpecker
TeachNExplore said:
Full natty my entire life. I went from left to right most photo in the progression pic in about 7 months

I was in pretty good shape before, but a year or so of shitty diet and depression left me fat and miserable.

Could I be bigger and more shredded? Yes, but I'm happy with how I look.

You've got some gyno, how are you going to address it?

Otherwise, kudos to you for taking the right steps to improve you health and looks. Keep us updated on your progress.
 
Thanks man. I dont think its breast tissue. I thought gyno was a side effect of steroid use. Maybe it is.excess fat or skin. Nothing much to do except continue to diet and train.
 

Investment Bro

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Almost every girl I fuck comments on my physique, so I see no reason to subject my body to potentially adverse side effects.

I don't compete in any sports, I only hit the gym for my own enjoyment and to push what my body is naturally capable of. On one hand, I can see the appeal of steroids but for me I just do not see the ROI for using them in my situation.

Do I envy the bros that are absolutely yoked on them? Yes. Do I want that for myself? Not right now. If that changes, I will happily hop on the juice.
 
Top