Why do you not use Steroids?

But were they problematic before TRT or only after? And hairloss and ED is not limited to TRT guys. And do they follow a good protocol or just bro science or even worse using a bad doctor putting them on 1000mg Nebido once every 14 weeks?

If I did 62.5mg Enanthate twice a week it’s a lot different from a bro doing 200mg of sustanon every week as TRT wrt pushing the body out of ”natural” ranges. And I am pretty sure I would stay away from Tren even if I end up getting full on dysmorphia. .

No free lunch, but there are optimums and diminishing returns and by not being stupid you can often get a lot of bang for your buck.

(I am still natty but being open minded about starting it at some point in the future)

They get new problems after TRT. There is no way for you to know what is your 'optimum' dosage or frequency until you try different schemes. A lot of guys have to build up to 200mg to see symptom resolution. Then you have the whole issue of AI and groups are divided on whether to use it for trt or not. The problem is you think that hormone therapy is at a level where its an exact science. Its not and each body is different anyway so I doubt it will ever be. Bro scientist bodybuilders have always led the way. Thats why you have random youtuber like Derek who know more than all your local endocrinologists combined.

A lot of guys could raise their natural testosterone with lifestyle changes. I would look at fixing all of that before going on trt. If i was after muscles then i would rather try a short and mild cycle of 8-12 weeks once a year than be on trt for life. I have always kept very good amount of muscles naturally but I am prone to hair loss and gyno so I don't want to take additional uncessary risk at this point of my life.

BTW the group is trt and hormone optimization and they have a youtube channel with doctors on there

You remind me a bit of the finasteride apologetics who always blame the victim if they get side effects. "He was probably fat", "he had low t", "he didnt do squats" "he didnt take zinc"

No bro you play with your hormones there will be consequences but it all depends on individual tolerance. Of course I am not implying that anti male poison like finasteride is in any way comparable to test which usually is a net positive in term of effects on male body. I just feel like guys who always think oh this won't happen to me this guy did it wrong are misguided and have too much pride

I am not interested in blaming anyone, I am just saying that some users are very far from the recommended protocols and might not be ideal sample candidates for results from a more moderate protocol. Just because some people in the 60s got psychosis from LSD doesn’t mean that the weed, alcohol and opiats the same people were consuming could have also contributed to the psychosis.

get2choppaaa

Woodpecker
I am not interested in blaming anyone, I am just saying that some users are very far from the recommended protocols and might not be ideal sample candidates for results from a more moderate protocol. Just because some people in the 60s got psychosis from LSD doesn’t mean that the weed, alcohol and opiats the same people were consuming could have also contributed to the psychosis.
This is why you use these drugs with a prescription, under close supervision of a doctor with regular bloodwork looking at things ranging from hematocrit and rbc to estradiol ect...

TRT is absolutely different than blasting a cruising.