Wife-able young women are waiting for us in the outer suburbs and regional areas...

PixelFree

Woodpecker
I've looked back on the most wife-able girlfriends (and friends) of my past to see what they've had in common and have come up with an archetype of sorts.

I believe my best chances of finding a young, family minded woman is to look for someone who is/has:
  • More likely to have grown up in the country (large regional city) or a nice outer suburb - less degenerate, women tend to settle down earlier
  • Less likely to have worked in the city / inner suburbs in a large office (where she'd receive an unhealthy amount of attention from thirsty men)
  • Never lived in the city / inner suburbs (where she'd be able to rack up large notch counts with little judgement).
  • Never or rarely used online dating or a dating app (maybe she's tried once or twice then didn't like it).
  • Still lives with her parents in the country, middle or outer suburbs
  • Less likely she went to a city University (indoctrination centre), perhaps a lower level of tertiary education
  • More likely to work as a teacher, nurse, vet or in childcare, a basic retail job or something semi-skilled like real estate (seems to attract the hotter women).
  • Maybe had one long term boyfriend (4-5+ years)

To sum it up, a girl who grew up in the country or burbs, got a basic job working in a suburban chemist or similar, and still lives at home at 24/25 (the high cost of housing actually helps here) and hasn't had much to do with the city or slutting it up there. I actually know two attractive and pleasant women who match this archetype who are/were still virgins in their early to mid 20's (yes, even in 2020!).

With the above in mind, I'm re-evaluating my living location as a single guy in his early 40's.

Until now, I've been all about living in the inner suburbs, the trendy neighbourhoods, close to all the cafes, clubs, bars, action, work, the 'single crowd' and online/app dating users. I thought my chances of success where enhanced by the increased number of options, close to date/drinking locations for that quick pull back to mine and so on (i.e. less than 15 mins drive to the city centre and less than 5 mins (drive or walk) to an 'eat street').

We complain about our 'terrible women' in the West, however we are looking for them in the worst places - inner city workplaces, bars and clubs. Common PUA advice has been to live as close as possible to where all the bads ones hang out, 'logistics, logistics, logistics!'.

However, as my goals and lifestyle has changed, I'm considering living in the middle or outer suburbs (i.e. say 30 - 50 mins off peak drive into the city). I'm getting tired of the traffic, pollution, high cost of (apartment based) living and decay and I just don't hit up the bars and clubs as much. Would be nice to have a house, a backyard, two car garage, fireplace, be more in nature a little. Not to mention, these outer suburbs do have better restaurant/cafe options these days (but still poor as far as clubs/bars/nightlife). Maybe even a community vibe (the further out you go).

I'd live closer to the types of women I think I have the best chance of success with even though they will be fewer in number.

I have even spoken with another member about a 'large regional' variation of this strategy. As in, 60-90+ mins away from a capital city off peak (too far for the locals to be city commuters). These areas have a stigma of teenage single mums pushing prams - what about finding a quality private school young woman from these same areas? Maybe even live and work out there for a year.

Also keen to on ideas on how to actually meeting these women whilst out there. I see them around, working in drug stores, real estate agencies, wineries, women clothes stores, medical centres, mobile phone stores, gyms, yoga studios, cafes, etc.

Questions:
  1. Do you think the outer suburbs / large regionals are a good place to look for wife-able young women?
  2. Would living in a nice middle or outer suburban location help me or hinder me?
  3. Apart from day game, what would be some great ways to meet them? (don't think I can use social circle game, I'm 42 and they are 22-28).

Last edited:
Age: How rigid are you on age? If not to have children, then older is OK.

Phone: Younger will almost certainly have a cellphone with apps. Only the NSA will really know what she’s done with her phone. Morals are key here. A good filter might be to see her reaction to birth control (easy girls like that control).

Location: I see your point about location: trendy = easy access to easy girls. But, this is probably more a function of the venue (Bars, clubs, etc..) than the city itself. Plus, the converse could be true: an “unspoiled” country girl might be more tempted (if not sexually, than financially) once married to you. That leads to my last point...

Meeting women: social circle game would be better because you could vet easier (more honesty since it isn’t a date, plus you can ask other people there about her). You seem a bit reluctant because of your age, but women are still attracted to a solid & established 40-something man. If you cannot carve out time to have hobbies and other non-work activity, than day game or foreign bride might be better.

Finally, get your spiritual life in order (if not already). Roosh had a good story about a man who found his wife in church after praying to God. God has a plan for all of us—sometimes it’s just hard to hear because we aren’t as close to Him as we should be.

Siberian Liger,

Trolling & insulting people is no way to go through life, son. That’s the unhappy mark of a Gamma “Secret King.” Read the rules. My avatar:

Last edited:
Meeting women: social circle game would be better because you could vet easier (more honesty since it isn’t a date, plus you can ask other people there about her). You seem a bit reluctant because of your age, but women are still attracted to a solid & established 40-something man. If you cannot carve out time to have hobbies and other non-work activity, than day game or foreign bride might be better.

Finally, get your spiritual life in order (if not already). Roosh had a good story about a man who found his wife in church after praying to God. God has a plan for all of us—sometimes it’s just hard to hear because we aren’t as close to Him as we should be.
If I were to describe what most seek from the forum in a nutshell, it is a template such as this, although of course we have all sorts of interests. Others often think that people around here want to be spoon-fed. Perhaps some do, but in reality, I think some people just want wisdom to at least push them towards the right direction.

I totally agree that social circle is the most important focus; hobbies and non-work activities are the next foundation of creating possibilities. However, the challenge is that cultural rot may still be too much to overcome if you don't hit the lotto. Foreign is attractive therefore mainly because of the availability of [female] youth which has been all but excluded from established men at this time in our country's history. I see my friends who are married, God Bless them, but I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's not worth it if you don't have a woman who is willing to submit. Remember, incentives are also part of the universal reality. We should provide them for the woman, and they should provide them for us, if we are to be harmonious as men and women.

Another good piece of advice: your dates should be something you *regularly* do (trip to the gym, coffee, some hobby, etc...). That worked for me and my wife and Vox Day tells a similar story about the first date with his wife.

Traditional fancy dates are really just chivalry (impressing the woman, versus the reverse—the Christian way). Many women also get uncomfortable at expensive and flashy dates, thinking your outlay of money entitles you to “get lucky.”

Having her tag along to a regular event in your life lowers the pressure on both parties. Your goal: to see if she will submit to your leadership and whether she can be a good helper to you. If not, next her; there are plenty of other girls on the girl tree.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
^ echoing something from the original post. All of my favorite girlfriends had either high school or technical college (2 year, attended while living at home) educational backgrounds.

Popular belief is that "oh, those girls must have been dumb, and so could be tricked/manipulated easily, thats why you liked them". That is wrong, I'd say half were naive, the other half were quite street smart by virtue of having 4x the practical work experience of an recent undergraduate woman.

I think what part of made them likeable was that they had the "feminist american dream" (Canadian in this case) broken at an young age whereas university girls had the same propaganda reinforced and validated. They also all were pretty set on getting married and having children, which is more appealing in the form of an 18-20 year old than a worn out 22 year old who has spend ages 18-22 partying at 'school'. Furthermore, there is not usually any glamor in attending a tech school. Most students live at home, there are a few parties for year end etc. There are no on campus bars or sororities. Students that don't live at home, usually work at least part time and live like normal human beings, not "animal house" parodies. ( I say this as someone that has been a tech school student and instructor/professor)

Last, I think they also knew the reality of wanting a provider and not a competition. If you are a high school or tech school graduate working in a daycare you aren't going to argue with your husband about whose "Career" should come first. I didn't have to endure and discussions about graduate school, or PhD's or promotions etc. They just had "jobs" whereas I had a "Career" or my own business. There was no chance of them trying to put their income before mine.

PixelFree

Woodpecker
Last, I think they also knew the reality of wanting a provider and not a competition. If you are a high school or tech school graduate working in a daycare you aren't going to argue with your husband about whose "Career" should come first. I didn't have to endure and discussions about graduate school, or PhD's or promotions etc. They just had "jobs" whereas I had a "Career" or my own business. There was no chance of them trying to put their income before mine.
Agreed. I haven't personally experienced this, however have seen friends go through it.

It's one of the reasons why I'm weary of all those 30-32 year old 'Project Managers'. I suppose it's a case by case basis however how many are really happy to take 8-10 years off work to raise 2-3 kids till they're well on their way at school. I even know a 27 year old personal trainer in a gym told her mum 'Ummm... hello... why would I want kids? What about my career?'. Hmmm.... career as what? Personal trainers (whilst a good profession) don't exactly have a career path. Maybe they could buy a gym and be a business owner, but so could the gym janitor.

This archetype I'm talking about - not only would they be happy for you to be the main breadwinner, you can tell mentally in their mind they want to be a loving mother and homemaker and are actually yearning for a guy who can make all that happen for her, as she dusts the shelves and changes the price tags in her outer suburban pharmacy.

In my younger days I was with a few of these women. Basically after secondary or high school (age 17-18), they worked some basic receptionist job somewhere (in the burbs) or as a sales assistant at a car dealership or similar for about 2 years and then at around age 20-21, without them verbalising it, the vibe I got from them was like 'so are we going to buy a house and land package in the burbs and move in together (and shortly after, marriage/kids)?'.

I feel like this is a crucial turning point in their lives - do they settle down or move to the big smoke and start their journey to become a cat lady.

I didn't grow up in a big city although my assumption is this happens less to inner suburban / city girls. They are just surrounded by too much lifestyle temptation and feminist propaganda. In some cases they probably even have a career woman mother.

There are just too many drug fuelled music festivals, left wing universities ('prestige' and parties), house parties, gap years (thanks Mum and Dad!), clubs, bars, gay propaganda at bus shelters, cafes, tattoo parlours and so on around the place. Even at age 17-18 these inner suburban city women were going to cooler stuff than I even knew existed as a full-on dork at age 24 (growing up in the country and outer burbs).

If their parents live in the inner city and have an inner suburban family home (which go for $2M AUD vs $700k AUD in the burbs here in Melbourne) then it's likely they're wealthy as well. I suspect this will give them higher expectations as far as where they want to live and so on. Whereas a suburban or country girl would probably be just as happy in a median priced house or slightly better in the burbs (close to her parents).

Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Last edited:

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Agreed. I haven't personally experienced this, however have seen friends go through it.

I feel like this is a crucial turning point in their lives - do they settle down or move to the big smoke and start their journey to become a cat lady.

Correct me if I'm wrong here.
You may be on to something here. I'll review some anecdotes from girls I've known or dated. The question being, if they miss an initial settling down, to they then decide to be carreerists or "try to make it in the big city"

1. Girl wanted nothing more than to have children, worked with kids, loved kids etc. I got her when she was...21 I think? She was very clingy, I was a jerk at that time. I broke up with her at age 22, she decided to try being a lesbian after that, didn't care for it and then went back to school to pursue a university degree. 15 years later, still single, works at a hospital somewhere

2. Girl was ready to get married, finished tech school, dated me for a while, i broke up with her, she found a guy soon after and got married. She is happy working her receptionist type job while pushing for kids

3. Girl did the entire university thing, was engaged to be married shortly after, engagement ended due to someone cheating. She then went full career mode. She went manic between wanting kids and wanting a career, she has neither at age 40?

4. Girl was...26? Finished her second degree maybe and married a hockey player who didn't quite make it to the NHL. They had 1 kid, her career in Human Resources took off, the hockey guy couldn't really find good work and so spent his days cheating on her. They divorced, she went full career mode. Still single.

5. Girl moved from small town appalachia to West coast to 'make it big' became an NFL cheer leader, went coal burner, got knocked up and abandoned. Now back in small town appalachia as a welfare mom with outlandish standards. Still single.

There are more...

I think there is some kind of tipping point. Once past that, they just keep drinking the globalist kool aid to sort of medicate themselves and tell themselves that they are still happy. Too much of that and they can't put it down and break the addiction and come back to reality easily.

PixelFree

Woodpecker
I think there is some kind of tipping point. Once past that, they just keep drinking the globalist kool aid to sort of medicate themselves and tell themselves that they are still happy. Too much of that and they can't put it down and break the addiction and come back to reality easily.
Thanks for sharing your experiences. I think there is something here. It would be great if we as a forum could flesh this out a bit more and come up with some kind of strategy.

It seems like there is a small window of maybe 2-5 years after their schooling (be it high/secondary school or University), where they feel lost (maybe insecure) and that feminine nature (peak fertility hormones) are kicking in. She feels lost in the sense of 'well, what now?' combined with 'this working thing kinda sucks' and/or 'I can't get any jobs with my Arts degree'.

Given it's roughly a 2-5 year period after schooling, aka the pre-defined already thought out life path for us, this would be ages 18-23 for those who didn't go to University and ages 22-27 for those that did. I may even be generous here and maybe that window is shorter. Again - this is for women who grew up in the outer suburbs, small capitals or regional areas. For inner (large) city women this window would be shorter.

I think this is the perfect time for a family minded older man can swoop and make an honest (and happy) women out of her.

If this window is missed, then this longer exposure to the culture encourages her to either become career woman focused on PowerPoint and Excel, a 'kidult' who gets into tattoos, weed, Tinder, riding her fixie bike to the pub and living like an 18 year old at 28 or otherwise goes off the rails.

The reason she misses the window is not necessarily because she's not a quality woman, it could be due to her lack of options (where she lives) or she gets tied up with a similar aged chad who wants to keep sleeping around for an additional 10 years and either cheats or leaves. It could also just be a nice beta guy who is the same age but he's thinking of kids at 30-35.

OK, so it's not rocket science, we've known that younger women make for better wives.

The question becomes, how can this additional information on their typical life journey help us meet them?

TheBoom

Sparrow
Gold Member
Questions:
  1. Do you think the outer suburbs / large regionals are a good place to look for wife-able young women?
  2. Would living in a nice middle or outer suburban location help me or hinder me?
  3. Apart from day game, what would be some great ways to meet them? (don't think I can use social circle game, I'm 42 and they are 22-28).
My answer to your questions is never make a major life decision to boost your chances with women in any way and that includes finding a wife. The days when it made sense to do that are long gone.

Move to a place that that had an environment that makes you happy, where you can do whatever it is you want to do with your life and where you can build a social circle of like minded people especially male friends. If from that circle or elsewhere you meet the right woman so much the better.

Reality is those marriage worthy women are disappearing. As Dalrock, for example, used to write in his blog, Christian women are often worse than non religious ones because they think Jesus is blessing their hypergamy. After reading him, I started to understand why evangelicals have a slightly higher rate of divorce than the general population.

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
Phone: Younger will almost certainly have a cellphone with apps. Only the NSA will really know what she’s done with her phone. Morals are key here. A good filter might be to see her reaction to birth control (easy girls like that control).

So hire someone in the NSA to screen my potential gf, got it. Jk... But valid points though.

My answer to your questions is never make a major life decision to boost your chances with women in any way and that includes finding a wife. The days when it made sense to do that are long gone.

Move to a place that that had an environment that makes you happy, where you can do whatever it is you want to do with your life and where you can build a social circle of like minded people especially male friends. If from that circle or elsewhere you meet the right woman so much the better.

Reality is those marriage worthy women are disappearing. As Dalrock, for example, used to write in his blog, Christian women are often worse than non religious ones because they think Jesus is blessing their hypergamy. After reading him, I started to understand why evangelicals have a slightly higher rate of divorce than the general population.

There is wisdom in this as a general rule or check on what you are doing. I would say that one should do something that will enhance the totality of his life/lifestyle, even if the woman or family objective is there is a larger factor. Thus, I reiterate TheBoom's recommendation here. It is good advice. Dalrock was a very intelligent, savvy, and important blogger with a great feel for the modern zeitgeist. Egalitarianism and technology in combination have been a major foil for producing quality women. Likewise men, but it's another topic and while meaningful, it is less important given what we've said ad nauseum on this forum.

Jaszczurka

Pigeon
Suspended
What would be the point of marriage if not to have children?
I have an answer for this. One of my dearest friends (nice old lady, 83 now) had a son. He's a nice guy, but not as driven as the mother and father are. He meant well but didn't find a girl to marry/have kids and was also gun shy (a lot of his friends were getting divorce raped) so he met a pleasant woman but...

She's sterile.

They have a good relationship and all but I know my friend really wants grandkids but that didn't happen. Given a choice between her son being a perpetual bachelor and having a happy married life, this is what she/they got.

Some men don't want to be fathers. Some women are sterile. Marriage for them fulfills a personal purpose to help ground their lives. Unmarried singles are leftist cultural wolf bait (insecure and easily falling for media trends.)

Other folks who marry but don't want kids: Older folks. Maybe they already had kids, or not, but still want companionship and emotional support.

Rob Banks

Kingfisher
↑Did your friend know his wife was sterile before he married her and/or slept with her?

I'm not sure what the Christian position is in regards to marrying sterile women. I assume if neither were aware of her condition until after they were married, then they would be obligated to honor their commitment to each other and accept God's will that they won't get to pass on their genes. Maybe they can adopt children and/or be involved in the lives of nieces, nephews, etc.

But I could be wrong about that. Maybe someone better versed in traditional Christian theology can correct me if I'm wrong.

As for old people getting married, it's kind of sad because it means they are either divorced or just never married (i.e. slept around and dated their whole lives).

I guess it could also be two people who are widowed.

In any case, none of these scenarios apply to OP's situation, so in his case it would be pointless to get married with the intention to not have kids.

@Rob Banks, in the Roman Church, and I think in the Orthodox Church as well, impotence is a canonical impediment to marriage but not sterility. Basically, a couple doesn't have to be able to have children, but they have to be able to try. Some of the Church Fathers, such as Augustine, taught that sex with a post-menopausal woman was always wrong. But the Church as a whole never adopted that view, probably because of Bible stories like Sarah's or Elizabeth's.