Wife Hunting Abroad

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
worldwidetraveler said:
scotian said:
Lowest AIDS rate in Africa but sometimes has bubonic plague outbreaks after the locals dig up the buried corpses of loved ones to dance and party with them.

After reading your post I can't get this song out of my head.

Not sure what I just watched.

wwtl

Kingfisher
This forum features a mostly English speaking demographic. The first question, which comes up for me with "Wife Hunting Abroad" is:

How does a wife from abroad properly teach my children my native language (which isn't English)? My interest in living some globohomo multicultural marriage isn't too great.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
wwtl said:
This forum features a mostly English speaking demographic. The first question, which comes up for me with "Wife Hunting Abroad" is:

How does a wife from abroad properly teach my children my native language (which isn't English)? My interest in living some globohomo multicultural marriage isn't too great.

Most women will want to teach their Children their foreign tongue, its natural and if you can't accommodate this then I would say you're not serious about wife hunting abroad. To me this is a benefit as the kids learn a language and has some connection to their culture. It seems like you would be keen in wife hunting and bringing the girl back, in which case your kid would learn English by default in school and general life.

If you have a strong aversion to the girls culture/language that is an issue. For instance, I am seeing an Arabic girl now I honestly don't like the language at all, but it is something that you put up with, still its a source of friction. When I have dated Spanish girls, I liked and appreciated the language and culture, so its a natural fit.

If you go foreign wife hunting then you should like the culture, and be willing to learn the language, you might end up spending a large part of your life there. From what I have understood from other guys on the forum this is pretty much a requirement in most cases. If your girl wants to shed her culture so quick, then I would wonder if she will shed her values and become westernized upon arrival. If you meet an immigrant girl in your English speaking country then you don't have to accommodate as much.

Also - if your foreign wife doesn't teach the kids globo homo shit, then your family will not be globo homo, but if your English wife teaches them her SJW trash and has tattoos, then yeah, your kids could become globohomo

Malone

Pelican
Gold Member
My wife isn't teaching our children her language (Vietnamese) because she recognizes that it would be pointless. Maybe they'll learn later in life, but we speak English in the house and Spanish outside of it. Vietnamese would be utterly useless.

Living in Vietnam would drive me batty in short order, so it's not something I ever plan to do.

My wife is pretty solid in her cultural values. She's quite aware how fucked up western culture is and is on side.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Malone said:
My wife isn't teaching our children her language (Vietnamese) because she recognizes that it would be pointless. Maybe they'll learn later in life, but we speak English in the house and Spanish outside of it. Vietnamese would be utterly useless.

Living in Vietnam would drive me batty in short order, so it's not something I ever plan to do.

My wife is pretty solid in her cultural values. She's quite aware how fucked up western culture is and is on side.

Did you meet her in Vietnam?

Malone

Pelican
Gold Member
NoMoreTO said:
Malone said:

Did you meet her in Vietnam?

Yes. Have you read this thread?

JimBobsCooters

Woodpecker
Malone said:

As someone whose mother went down the same path of not teaching them and making it my decision, just do it for the kid, it's invaluable to them in the future and it's never easier to learn than at that time.

If nothing else Vietnamese is a pretty solid gateway into Chinese for when they take over the world.

wwtl

Kingfisher
NoMoreTO said:
wwtl said:

Most women will want to teach their Children their foreign tongue, its natural and if you can't accommodate this then I would say you're not serious about wife hunting abroad. To me this is a benefit as the kids learn a language and has some connection to their culture. It seems like you would be keen in wife hunting and bringing the girl back, in which case your kid would learn English by default in school and general life.

I'm not living in an English-speaking country and I posted in this thread to figure out if wife hunting abroad is a viable option for the Non-English demographic and how one deals with the complications.

Malone said:

Speaking English at home and my native language outside is something I would like to avoid at all cost, because that's "fucked up Western culture" for me and the opposite of traditional. The other way around would be fine though.

Malone

Pelican
Gold Member
wwtl said:
Speaking English at home and my native language outside is something I would like to avoid at all cost, because that's "fucked up Western culture" for me and the opposite of traditional. The other way around would be fine though.

Yeah, so don't do that. I don't. My native language is English.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
90 day fiancé, in millennial speak, is a fire show. Love watching it.

It’s tough watching some of these simps though. You have gainfully employee, non-ugly western dudes looking to take care of some third world girl, and their kids. And taking some of their s****. It’s tough watching it.

When you watch it, you see the desperation of some of the third world to get to America and be taken care of financially. Even really older dudes with no game could play EGF til they died, if they signed prenups

The cynicism in me wonders where the line is between economic desperation and a girl being into you and it not hurting that you have money from the West. Since this is the path that I’m on, being in my early 40s who spends time in Latin America, it gives me more perspective

From my experiences, and everything I have seen. You're plan is doomed from the start. If you marry a woman who Is 18, I can promise you she will change dramatically until she turns about 25 (including If you marry an America. Girl.). Now the problem only gets exponentially worse when you bring a girl from a third world country into a country like the United States. Their personality at that age for one, is not fully developed, and now she is in a land of sex, fast food, and materialism. To make matters worse, most women at that age have never left home in other countries, never had to work hard, and do not understand the stresses in life that mature adults went through. If I were you, I'd find a woman who is your age, who is educated, understands the value of work, and has accomplished something in life other than being cute and sweet. If you find that woman, she will be much less likely to become americanized, much more responsible, and much more dedicated.

And who cares If shes not super young? If you marry say an east asian, she will look super young for a look time anyway.

My 2 cents

John Dodds said:
jackthenerd said:
So have anyone here been successful in getting a gf / wife from another country?

Yes, I bought one off her mom in Thailand. A week of negotiations through an interpreter, they didn't speak any English, I didn't speak any Thai, then lived together for a week to see if we got on, then we married. I sent her to high school, then university, she speaks good English now and I speak bad Thai.

We're still together 10 years later with an 8yo son.
Best $3,000 I ever spent.

Is this for real? If so please elaborate. I presume by school you mean university.

Malone

Pelican
Gold Member
Metalslug said:
From my experiences, and everything I have seen. You're plan is doomed from the start. If you marry a woman who Is 18, I can promise you she will change dramatically until she turns about 25 (including If you marry an America. Girl.). Now the problem only gets exponentially worse when you bring a girl from a third world country into a country like the United States. Their personality at that age for one, is not fully developed, and now she is in a land of sex, fast food, and materialism. To make matters worse, most women at that age have never left home in other countries, never had to work hard, and do not understand the stresses in life that mature adults went through. If I were you, I'd find a woman who is your age, who is educated, understands the value of work, and has accomplished something in life other than being cute and sweet. If you find that woman, she will be much less likely to become americanized, much more responsible, and much more dedicated.

And who cares If shes not super young? If you marry say an east asian, she will look super young for a look time anyway.

My 2 cents

Woman detected.

This is a forum for men, sweetie.

IamLegend

Pigeon
Not necessarily. Everything the person said is facts. I'm not that old of a guy but if I were 40+, I could not settle down with a woman that's less than 30years old. The closer I am to 50+ then that number shifts and stays around 35...

Young 18yr old girls do change dramatically. There's this thing called the internet and technology that is a major threat to the traditional role of women. A girl that young also has high hopes of achieving some long shot dream (find rich prince charming, being famous actor, singer, model, professional, etc). There's more pride in being independent and finding your own way. Life is the greatest teacher though. By time women reach 30, reality has most likely set in and humbled them a bit. They see things differently. A potential good life long partner is hard to find so they value it more. They are tired of ppl smashing and dashing or horrible relationships...

This is just my two cents from experience as well. Like I said, I'm not an old guy and I can tell you my fav age range right now is 24 - 38. I think even the body/mindset combo of 22-26 is better on avg than 18-21.. The womanly figure (curves) seem to really stand out around 23 and women seem to really start dressing better and seem more seductive starting in age range 26-33.

To each his own

LoveBug

Kingfisher
@IamLegend - when “They are tired of ppl smashing and dashing or horrible relationships” many of us feel it’s game over for them anyways. Pair bondability and pride would leave the majority of this thread not considering a post carousel girl

I think a lot of what you say is correct for a lot of Western women. Those that are looking for families before experiencing modern life and becoming ruined for us are not that big in population. The dynamic is completely different in the developing world, with traditional values, virginity respected more, age gaps more tolerated etc. That’s why I see most posts not about pursuing western women

Malone said:
Woman detected.

This is a forum for men, sweetie.

You have two options in wives.

1) Passive, young, and probably Asian or Latina. This is the manosphere wet dream, but you better have your shit together because you're taking exclusive responsibility for her, yourself, and your kids. Not an easy proposition in this day and age – especially if you are a loser autist who is priced-out from your native sexual market. You are also writing yourself out of history by leaving the West, and losing your value. You are a ghost.

2) Accept the Western reality and compromise with an American woman of approximately similar age, has half a brain, and equal your earning potential. If you can reach a compromise and retain your freedom while having a family, this is quite a powerful proposition. They're not all vile whores, though many are. You can leverage this to achieve status in the West.