Wife Hunting Abroad

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I've got a foreign wife. I've got foreign children too. With my foreign wife. We all live in a foreign country. I'm blessed by the whiteness of my skin, my wife is not, and my children are half as not so.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Zenta said:
Why are you against the Asian route?
There is no question they are the best in terms of their femininity. But with all the machinations of the globalists I decided to make sure my children look like me and make a lot of them. On the other side of the Asian bargain is your male sons taking a big hit to their SMV. The number of Asian women in The US, alone, who won't touch an Asian man is huge. I can't find the study, but I seem to remember it's about 50%. Best I can find off-hand:

The main reason is Asians are less physically developed and their facial features are weaker - weaker jaw-bones and chins. Asians by-and-large look more like children, which isn't an issue for women, but it is for men.

Here it is:

6% of Asian women prefer their own race, while 40% won't date their own men.

On another note I found a women who wants to get married and have a lot of children within 24 hours of posting this.

I always liked Slavic women. I traveled several times to Russia and Poland and they seemed very beautiful, smart and economical to me, I think that these women make perfect wives. In addition, they manage to work and do all the housework, raise children and please their husband. I recently found this online dating site for Slavic girls on the Internet and am already texting one of them. I hope that she will come to visit me.

Bill Stronfer said:
I always liked Slavic women. I traveled several times to Russia and Poland and they seemed very beautiful, smart and economical to me, I think that these women make perfect wives. In addition, they manage to work and do all the housework, raise children and please their husband. I recently found this online dating site for Slavic girls on the Internet and am already texting one of them. I hope that she will come to visit me.
Not that you're spamming your links on the forum or anything. In your other post, you said you had a Polish girlfriend and were planning to get married.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
gework said:
I found this chart compelling based on my own anecdotal observations.

I find it interesting that White Women, who are actually more inclined to 'anti racism' are more likely to have a racial preference. In fact they are the most racially discerning of all groups - next to the Asian women of course. Quite interesting.

Asian men in addition to being unliked by their own women, are discluded at a 90% rate by other types of women (black, latina, white). Tough row to hoe.

Perhaps white women and Asian women are most desirable, so they can enforce their preferences easier than other women. It is also not surprising that women, who are very perceptive of public opinion, don't want to appear racist and don't want to seem unfair, and profess to be okay with interracial relationships, when in fact they are not, especially since for white and Asian women a black or Latino mate might be a step down in status. I always find it amusing the way Latinos are classed as a race, whereas in fact they are basically a mix of Asian (native American) with other races. Perhaps in the USA we see more African and European admixture in Latinos, whereas if you spend time in South America you encounter more indigenous (native American) Latinos or purely white Latinos with much less African. It seems Latinos could pretty much be left out of the equation, as the real racial questions are between European, Asian, and African
NoMoreTO said:
gework said:

I find it interesting that White Women, who are actually more inclined to 'anti racism' are more likely to have a racial preference. In fact they are the most racially discerning of all groups - next to the Asian women of course. Quite interesting.

Asian men in addition to being unliked by their own women, are discluded at a 90% rate by other types of women (black, latina, white). Tough row to hoe.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
@NoMoreTo - I don’t see it compelling that white women would be the most discerning, at all. I’d anticipate that, and largely. Mating is totally separate from who mouths pc bullshit. Maybe I’m just an ego white guy though

Culture and proximity are the only ways to break down the natural biological state of man as "the nations." Among other things, being recessive and so far different than other groups, europeans of course have the most to lose in these scenarios. This fact is obvious to every single group or race of humans alive, as is the converse.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Mister Happy said:
Perhaps white women and Asian women are most desirable, so they can enforce their preferences easier than other women. It is also not surprising that women, who are very perceptive of public opinion, don't want to appear racist and don't want to seem unfair, and profess to be okay with interracial relationships, when in fact they are not, especially since for white and Asian women a black or Latino mate might be a step down in status. I always find it amusing the way Latinos are classed as a race, whereas in fact they are basically a mix of Asian (native American) with other races. Perhaps in the USA we see more African and European admixture in Latinos, whereas if you spend time in South America you encounter more indigenous (native American) Latinos or purely white Latinos with much less African. It seems Latinos could pretty much be left out of the equation, as the real racial questions are between European, Asian, and African
NoMoreTO said:
gework said:

I like how Latinos, Middle Easterners, and Indians are classified separately. Yes you can fit these in with the other categories using traditional 3 race theory, but I view them as unique cultures. Its' not just about ethinicity/genetics, but the underlying culture - to me at least.

We are just missing Jewish Men & Women.

And yes - Agree totally that it's no surprise that white women are hypocrites. Kind of cute to see it in the numbers though. I've taken my red pill.

*The study takes place in USA, so its not really an accurate depiction of what the preferences might be overseas. I assume in China, Chinese women aren't excluding chinese men.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
What Maria doesn't realise is that while she was sucking Ceasar dry, her wall got ten feet taller.

A flush of shame, showing through the duper's delight.

There are a few other new videos of Ceasar scrobbling around, but this is all you need to know.

I can't imagine it ends well for these gold-digger/sugar girls. Adjusting down to a big pot of soy is probably too hard for them. Maria and her fellow trawlers are showing signs of considerable wear and tear.

Apparently she is with some guy from the same show this is from.

buja

Woodpecker
Leads said:
Can anyone list the EE countries that give dual passports upon marriage?
Do you mean EE countries that will grant you citizenship and a passport upon marriage which will make you a dual citizen?

I am not aware of any country that grants citizenship upon marriage.

Permanent residence is the best that you can expect from any country after marriage...even so it's usually not automatic.

Different countries have different time requirements for when permanent residents can apply for citizenship.

Generally, it takes at least 3-5 years before a permanent resident is eligible to apply for citizenship...one must be a citizen to receive a passport.

(If I am wrong and there is a country that gives citizenship/passports upon marriage...please let me know)

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
^ unless it has changed recently, Cape Verde gives citizenship immediately after marriage. I know some cape verdeans in Massachusetts and they seem like cool people for the most part. Not sure how marriagable the women are

Marriage gets you residency, and you can apply for citizenship in many European countries after 5 years of residency (same as in the USA). Many countries also have exceptions that allow you apply for citizenship sooner than 5 years if your residency is based on marriage. However if you are hoping to marry for citizenship, 5 years is a long time to be in a sham marriage, and there may be other bureaucratic barriers to stop undesirables from taking advantage of loopholes in the law.
buja said:
Leads said:
Can anyone list the EE countries that give dual passports upon marriage?
Do you mean EE countries that will grant you citizenship and a passport upon marriage which will make you a dual citizen?

I am not aware of any country that grants citizenship upon marriage.

Permanent residence is the best that you can expect from any country after marriage...even so it's usually not automatic.

Different countries have different time requirements for when permanent residents can apply for citizenship.

Generally, it takes at least 3-5 years before a permanent resident is eligible to apply for citizenship...one must be a citizen to receive a passport.

(If I am wrong and there is a country that gives citizenship/passports upon marriage...please let me know)