Will Smith

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
The Slapgate is merely a distraction to shift attention away from the real problems - i.e., Russian-Ukraine War, Hunter's laptop, Biden's "WW III" dementia, Blackrock, food/energy shortage, and on and on etc.

Meanwhile...Jada dressed up as Effie Trinket...

jada-pinkett-smith-will-smith-oscars-2022_93.jpg

effie-trinket-hunger-games-dress-alexander-mcqueen.jpg

Last edited:
haha probably... And I agree if you're suggesting we are all pretty conditioned to see everything as fake in light of the obvious psy-ops going on out there.

But I'm just saying... when I smack a dude for insulting my wife.... I usually dont walk away chuckling.

Also Chris Rocks "greatest event in tv history" comment gave it away that it was a LARP to me.

I find legitimate insults of women (not this one, but legitimate ones) as particularly egregious because they not only insult the woman, but insult the man whom the woman is with. If someone made a joke about my wife, my mother, ect... that was insensitive but not directly intended to be hurtful I'd tell them thats not ok and they need to apologize. Usually that solves the issues because men understand that other men only make these exceptions in discourse because they feel particularly offended to the eventual threat of violence.

It would have to be a really vile, and disgusting thing to provoke an immediate violent response, and that sort of think isn't met with a slap...especially at a Hollywood event where everyone knows its all about mockery and shallow disgusting self-interest.

This thing was a stunt. People who are prone to being violent tend not to do things like slap people. I don't buy the event as legit at all. Why now would Smith care after being cucked on video ect...

Take the Qui Bono mentality to it and you see how it was rehearsed for ratings ect as @GuitarVH points out.
I generally agree about the insult thing, still on the fence if it's real or not, BUT....

The Oscar's, especially hosted by Chris Rock, are known to be roast fests. Everyone goes there knowing jokes and digs will be made. Were no edgy jokes ever told about a woman in past awards ceremonies?

Point being, if you actually were sensitive about your wife's honor, you would not take her there. It's like when when women dress provocatively and then get indignant about some dude grabbing their butt on a crowded dance floor after they just spent the last 30 minutes sexually agitating the same men by writhing around salatiously on the dance floor.

So point being, it's common knowledge that EVERYONE is "fair game" to be denigrated and insulted. Always has been the case. One good argue the "good fun" kind of roasting ended decades ago, but that is all the more reason to either not attend, or not be offended.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I generally agree about the insult thing, still on the fence if it's real or not, BUT....

The Oscar's, especially hosted by Chris Rock, are known to be roast fests. Everyone goes there knowing jokes and digs will be made. Were no edgy jokes ever told about a woman in past awards ceremonies?

Point being, if you actually were sensitive about your wife's honor, you would not take her there. It's like when when women dress provocatively and then get indignant about some dude grabbing their butt on a crowded dance floor after they just spent the last 30 minutes sexually agitating the same men by writhing around salatiously on the dance floor.

So point being, it's common knowledge that EVERYONE is "fair game" to be denigrated and insulted. Always has been the case. One good argue the "good fun" kind of roasting ended decades ago, but that is all the more reason to either not attend, or not be offended.
Exactly.

That was my first thought. Everyone knows you're going to get lambasted there.

Frankly the GI Jane comment was so low hanging fruit it was obviously not something to get upset over.

The lady is gonna go on about Alopecia and her victim status and all that... So this whole thing is a self licking ice cream cone in my book.

And..

Look all news outlets are talking about it today.

It really shows how much this country is full of boobs and nincompoopery...