• the virus

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • the vaccine

Votes: 75 85.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kel

Kingfisher
Vaccine, easily. I'm broadly pro-vaxx, but no way am I going to be a beta tester for a vaccine rushed to market to address a virus no one had heard of six months ago that, in the end, is pretty mild.

Rush87

Ostrich
The vaccine. We will most likely have to take it though, unless we want to be unemployed and ostracized. Whatever's in it, definitely has nothing to do with helping the sniffles and everything to do with whatever agenda the elites have.

Rush87 said:
The vaccine. We will most likely have to take it though, unless we want to be unemployed and ostracized. Whatever's in it, definitely has nothing to do with helping the sniffles and everything to do with whatever agenda the elites have.
You may have to take it, but I will not let thousands of years of human struggle die with compliance to the sick agenda of a limp-wristed faggot like bill gates

Crow
The vaccine will "only" kill several thousands in the first year, and all of these deaths will be underreported and attributed to the slightest comorbidities. The biggest damage by far will be in the long term effects: early onset dementia, cancers, weakened immune systems, infertility etc.

aeroektar

Pelican
Rush87 said:
I'll never take the vaccine, and I don't care what the consequences of that are, I accept them.

perros

Robin
I'd say that people should get infected and after a week their symptoms worsen, then take the vaccine. That's how I would go about it.

aeroektar

Pelican
perros said:
Probably the vaccine. It reminds me of the polio vaccine in the 50s where it cured hundreds of thousands of kids with polio. Not all vaccines are bad.
I don't know much about the polio vaccine, I'm sure there are vaccines that are useful, where the benefits outweigh any potential harm. What I do know looking at all of the information we have now, is that a vaccine is not a reasonable solution to covid19. Any vaccine program that comes out will not be intended to help society or individuals, the true motivation is profit, depopulation/sickness, and control.

Geomann180

Ostrich
Gold Member
Is this a serious question?

1) Virus that kills indescriminantly*
2) A vaccine made for said virus, charitably manufactured by Bill Gates

*If you are over 70, have a BMI 30 or over (prediabetic or diabetic), any other underlying medical conditions

G

perros

Robin
Geomann180 said:

*If you are over 70, have a BMI 30 or over (prediabetic or diabetic), any other underlying medical conditions

G

There has been people who are healthy nuts who have died from this and obese people who have survived. Don't think we are all good just because we are under 70.

perros said:
Geomann180 said:

G

There has been people who are healthy nuts who have died from this and obese people who have survived. Don't think we are all good just because we are under 70.
The polio vaccine didn't cure the children, most of the deaths from polio occurred after the vaccine came out.

https://exposingvaccinegenocide.org/

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Now that we have 36 votes, I'll post my thoughts... I didn't want to do that earlier and possibly sway the result.

I'll never take the vaccine, and I don't care what the consequences of that are, I accept them.
+1 to that. This vaccine is not supposed to help you. It's supposed to harm you. That is its sole purpose.

Some critical thinking required here.

1. There has never been a vaccine against any corona virus
2. Yet for some reason, they seem to be sure they'll find one for this one... nobody is even talking about the possibility that they may not find one
3. They even have a time frame for it: 12-18 months
4. When resistance to the scamdemic grew, that date got moved up to September 2020
5. Even if that was all legit (which it isn't), who would be insane enough to use an untested vaccine? Especially given the low fatality rate of corona.

Finally: who in the hell elected Bill Gates? I don't remember any election taking place. This is pure oligarchy, and not even thinly disguised.

1. Bill Gates has stated several times that the world population needs to be reduced and that this can be achieved with vaccines
2. Bill Gates hired satanist Abramovic for his latest ad, she's close to Lord Rothschild
3. Bill Gates was buddies with Epstein, even after his pedophilia conviction
4. Bill Gates's father is a eugenicist and in bed with all the usual suspects... Rockefeller, Soros, Fauci, etc.
5. Bill Gates is funding the corrupt and Marxist WHO as well as some of the media outlets that are lying to us about corona
6. Bill Gates stands to profit financially from the sale of the vaccines
7. Bill Gates stands accused of killing, maiming and making infertile countless people in India and Africa with his "vaccines".

I'm probably even still forgetting a few points but that should be enough to make anyone resist this vaccine AT ALL COST.

Some memes... yes the first one is real:
https://www.gatesnotes.com/Books/How-to-Lie-with-Statistics
https://archive.is/ZnMnD

aeroektar

Pelican
perros said:
Geomann180 said:

G

you sound like someone who watches a lot of mainstream media. This is literally the garbage they are pounding into the publics head all day so they can try to justify destroying life as we know it.

KMK

Robin
perros said:
Geomann180 said:

G

Cramped spaces where nobody has a mask are the danger. Avoid those and you're safe.

Never. Ever. Ever. And I think the virus is real and basically just a more contagious flu. You can see the glint in Gates eyes while he imagines his new earthly paradise.

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I think large parts of the problem is that virtually all institutions are filled with incompetent people, put there by other incompetent people, all of which who do not know what they are doing but refuse to relinquish any power or decision making to people who are competent. As a matter of fact, competent people usually expect people to act logical and are surprised when they are run out of organizations by people running on emotions.

There was a time that we DID know what to do and how to make vaccines. I seem to recall a book release around 2006 or 2007 (Vaccine, it was on C-SPAN around that time) talking about a guy name Heller that was involved in vaccines. He would do the research and came up with vaccines that worked, and would detail the process on how to manufacture them. The stuff he made worked and was safe. He took extra steps in order to ensure his work was safe. Then the manufacturing group would start to 'fiddle around' with his process to make it cheaper, which would cause him to go on a tirade against what he called the 'meatheads' in manufacturing, especially since, as he describes it, was that the people in manufacturing did not really understand the changes they were making or how it would effect the end product.