Votes: 13 14.8%
  • the vaccine

Votes: 75 85.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Guys, honestly, they're not going to go door to door and vaccinate people at gunpoint. If it's pushed then it will be entirely by soft power coercion such as through your employer, school, etc.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I don't think it's going to be down to city or country... it's going to be down to country or state. You should be safe in the US. Trump won't do the vaccine. In any case we have 4 more months to think about it, they announced the vaccine for September. Some crazies may volunteer for a trial sooner than that, but I don't think they'll be able to use the beta test as a forced vaccine for the whole population... that's not gonna fly.

Yea i don't have the means to relocate plus how long will i be able to hold out if I did? Most normies don't have the skills or resources to survive in the wilderness ,(which given the size of this thing would be the only safe place left) unless as previously mentioned you live in a country that won't bend the knee, yet even then how long can those countries last without imports, and you know they will have traitors inside to sabotage.

Peacock
Gold Member
They won't send SWAT teams to get you vaxed, they'll just deny you the privilege of getting on a plane, public transit, getting a drivers license, will slap a huge premium on your health insurance, or will require it for a new job or to open a bank account...

Where it will get even dicier is with your kids; schools will require it, as will hospitals. Good luck getting treated if Timmy breaks his ankle at basketball...

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Guys, honestly, they're not going to go door to door and vaccinate people at gunpoint. If it's pushed then it will be entirely by soft power coercion such as through your employer, school, etc.
I predict they will use three different playbooks.
1. Certain societal privileges only with vaccine pass (travel, restaurants, etc.)
2. Fines (this was proposed by leading politicians in Germany).
3. Going door to door

It's not a stretch. They're already going door to door for contact tracing and in several countries legislation has been passed that allows them to remove people from their homes, as we've seen in China. This already happened in France too. And it's easy to do during a lockdown.

That said, the military enforced vaccines probably won't happen before pandemic 2 cause it will be far more deadly so people will be far more scared and hence supportive of the authorities plan to "protect them".

I'll concede that gunpoint may not be necessary in the beginning, but the door to door stuff is already happening as previously mentioned.I'm still not sure how far they are going to push this..to much conflicting information out there right now. My kids are home schooled so ill be able to hold out longer for them but I work in a field that would definitely require me to get it. Plus like I said how many people would be able to survive given the lack of resources that would happen due to refusal. I'm not trying to be pessimistic just looking at the reality so I know best how to prepare.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Look, you have to realise how impractical bordering on impossible the door-to-door approach is. What if nobody answers the door? Are they not home? Are they just hiding? Are these teams going to be literally busting every door down unless someone answers, then to do a full search of every room, subspace and wall cavity?

It's militia type hype. The elites are not going to do anything that would paint violent reactionaries as being the good guys. Bank on it.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
How is it impossible to go door to door? As we said, it's already being done right now, for contact tracing, AND they've already got laws to also do it to remove people from their homes if they're "infected". Nothing impractical about it.... it's currently being done.

Most people will get it voluntarily anyway so it's not like this is some kind of crackdown on the entire population.

But yeah as I said I expect it for later, probably not this year.

=========

Change of topic - how does anyone trust this psycho autist?

Rocking back and forth like a mental patient.

He already got sued for shady business practices decades ago, can't remember contracts he signed, didn't actually speak to the people he signed contracts with, and then they turned out to be bad people.

Yeah let's trust that guy to stick a needle in our bodies and inject us with an undisclosed substance.

Reactions: 911
you bring up great points Leonard but given history I'm still skeptical. Would they need to go to everyone's door if wave 2 is worse, it wouldn't be impractical or difficult if one person per a thousand or more refused, or if as stated you had to get it to rejoin society in any meaningful way. In those cases it would be a short list of refuses and giving them a visit would not be difficult at all.

I think we are framing this all the wrong way. Remember, everything is about frame, from how we deal with women to colleagues or bosses, now karens and nancy's etc. The expectations of the elite for the PRS problem-reaction-solution lockstep is for us to resist the vaccine and cause a schism among those who will take it, and those who won't. I think we need to start removing ourselves from their dialectic.

Here is now I believe, the next step should be: make an antidote for the vaccine, a concoction or remedy powerful enough to nullify whatever is put in your body. It may have to be taken within 24 hours of receiving it, and then scanning your body for possible evidence of a chip or implantation, which would either have to be internally dissolved, chelated, or surgically removed. I think a combination of running small DC currents through the body, with neodymium magnets on top of a full chelating-detox (heavy metal detoxification consisting of very powerful adaptogens and mycological powders) can dislodge most nanobots, but further research is required on my behalf and for those of you who are curious enough. The more we know about the vaccine and what is in it, the more we can prepare a countermeasure. This is why I study herbalogy, because the answer for everything is already here. Mercury? Formaldehyde? Aluminum Hydroxide? Squalene??? These by themselves are toxic and cancer-causing, but thorough removal of all toxins and enough rebuilding of the cellular-damaged areas can rectify any neurological or chronic 'disease'.

Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. "

God has a defense for every weapon of the enemy. Do not fear the likes of Gates and his deathcare system ilk. They cannot create something that is unbeatable. Now obviously sending an attack squad to gun you down in the middle of the night or shoot you with their heart attack gun or drop an explosive on you is not going to be survivable but these cannot be authorized without a significant number of people in the kill-chain knowing about it. I will begin a thread for this exact solution soon, when I have enough pertinent data to share.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Well now you're both changing the definition of door to door to something that doesn't involve going door to door at all, so evidently that term has devolved into another fear-inducing buzzword.

Going door to door means means exactly that. Up one side of steet one house at a time and then back down the other side. Apartment #1 then #2 then #3 and so on until the block is clear. Something that would take an entire army months to complete and at incredible losses in a nation like America for example.

Cherry picking dissidents to get special visits is something entirely different.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Well now you're both changing the definition of door to door to something that doesn't involve going door to door at all, so evidently that term has devolved into another fear-inducing buzzword.

Going door to door means means exactly that. Up one side of steet one house at a time and then back down the other side. Apartment #1 then #2 then #3 and so on until the block is clear. Something that would take an entire army months to complete and at incredible losses in a nation like America for example.

Cherry picking dissidents to get special visits is something entirely different.
Yeah, you're right. Need different wording.

No way am I ever taking a vaccine from Bill Gates.
I will never take any vaccine again for as long as I live. But many people will receive it, and many people underage and/or children will be forced to take it by overburdening parents who don't bother to do any research. This vaccine is mostly going to wipe out future generations remember. Impotence and sterility will be its major side effects same with mental illnesses, neurological diseases, and cancer/mutation. Not to mention the possibility of nanotechnology and activating virus-like symptoms from triggers beamed into the body through 5G. So, in any case, I'm going to continue working on a vaccidote, because I know people who are not on this level and will go and get it, despite any kind of genuine warning. For as much as a Darwinian outlook I would like to have on the stupid going to the slaughterhouse willingly, my creator would not approve, and as such we should be encouraged to heal those around us.

The precedent is set, vaccines will be coming until everyone is a branded brainless cow. Rendering the vaccines useless would cause the enemy to have to come up with another plan, and that would be more time for waking up souls and winning some for the big guy. Remember, we're in a war here.

The precedent is set, vaccines will be coming until everyone is a branded brainless cow. Rendering the vaccines useless would cause the enemy to have to come up with another plan, and that would be more time for waking up souls and winning some for the big guy. Remember, we're in a war here.
Even cows will resist more than alot of humans will resist this vaccine.

I shouldn't be too harsh, in the past I have let fear (of disease) override my biological defence of intuition and allowed myself to be vaccinated.

Fortunately, this plandemic has resulted in me vowing to never be vaccinated again, and almost wishing to hurry up and get this strong flu disease, so it can lose its power of being unknown.

I would be very interested to read information on possibilities for "detox" after a vaccine.

And also wanted to thank you for your perspective of hope and practical solutions. Most hopeful messages consist of "Bill Gates will never win" and thats it. I appreciate yours of "even if he does, he doesn't", with inclusion of some possible practical actions (even if futile).

Great point about finding ways to counter the vacc. I wonder what could be done for children under 5 (if my memory serves me) they dont have the blood brain barrier that is needed to stop them from having the autistic side effects we hear about. It seems most of us are unanimous that a vaccine will be created and most will take it. Which brings me to the next question on how to survive without taking it. Survival skills, gardening, homesteading, and more importantly sharing.

donvance

Based on what I have read on the internet I am more fearful of the vaccine than the virus.

I think I will be required to take the vaccine and it will be given "free of charge" at the office.

My strategy is to refuse due to the risky nature of vaccine, to ask for the side effect information and as a last effort to save my job, go to the hospital to get the shot on my own resources. I do not trust their mobile health care that they provide. Being male at a female dominated company, i expect they would send me to line B with the other reprehensibles for the B shot.

Roosh

Cardinal
They won't send SWAT teams to get you vaxed, they'll just deny you the privilege of getting on a plane, public transit, getting a drivers license, will slap a huge premium on your health insurance, or will require it for a new job or to open a bank account...

Where it will get even dicier is with your kids; schools will require it, as will hospitals. Good luck getting treated if Timmy breaks his ankle at basketball...
Another option is for health insurance companies to cancel your policy if you don't get the vaccine.
Look, you have to realise how impractical bordering on impossible the door-to-door approach is. What if nobody answers the door? Are they not home? Are they just hiding? Are these teams going to be literally busting every door down unless someone answers, then to do a full search of every room, subspace and wall cavity?

It's militia type hype. The elites are not going to do anything that would paint violent reactionaries as being the good guys. Bank on it.
In the Soviet Union, military trucks would arrive to villages and haul everyone away at the same time as part of Stalin's relocation plans. So while door-to-door mandatory vaccination is possible, we would have a lot more to worry about if it gets to that point.

If the vaccine were available today, 60% would take it immediately. Another 30% would take it in time with enough persuasion, fear mongering, and soft coercion. That leaves approximately 10% who will refuse no matter what. You won't have to go door-to-door with them: either let them become unpersons and separate from society, impoverished at the margins, or throw them in camps for being a "threat to society." I doubt the latter would even be necessary unless they were of the activist type. Maybe 0.5% would have to become political prisoners (I hear prisons have some extra space these days), and the rest of the unvaccinated would just slowly be obliterated.

Once the vaccine is mandatory at birth, it's game over. The elites only will have problems for those of who are alive today.

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
That's about the gist of it. As I said, the elites will not risk their plans by doing anything that will make violent reactionaries seem like the good guys.

There are exceptions in relation to factors we are unaware of such as an imminent asteroid strike or some other black swan event the elites are aware of but we aren't. But door to door vaccination will never happen for the same reason door to door gun confiscation wont.
1) Because resistors to that kind of jackboot tyranny would be seen as the good guys and spark wider uprising.
2) Because unlike the old USSR, population density makes it impossible to pull a stunt like that without alerting the entire country on day one.

Consider that we view the roundups during the USSR as a mass event but at the time it would have been a series of events carried out over months or years under information blackouts (a routine event back then and no real cause for concern) all under the public sense that nobody really knew the details of what was going on. Most would have probably hoped for the best, that the people taken from the neighboring village either really were dissidents or that they were going to be returned shortly afterward when their innocence was established. When faced with stuff like that, people tend to hope for the best until it's too late.

But in times like these when a single youtube video can spark mass panic, going door to door over the course of months and months would be an event that would spark mass dissidence and in short order you'd be seeing armed rebellion even in the cuck countries like the former colonies.

Roosh is correct that soft power will be used to implement this plan. If you don't want to take the vaccine then you will either have to move to a second/third world nation or get used to public humiliation and social poverty in the way you might if you refused to get a driver's license, carry a mobile phone and operate in life with a social security number. That is to say, get used to hanging out on the corner with the Mexicans looking for cash-work.

There are exceptions for independently wealthy men or those with the business acumen to go their own way but for the wagies it will either be the needle, exodus, or grinding poverty.