• the virus

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • the vaccine

Votes: 75 85.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

randallv

Chicken
I know this thread is a bit old, but thought I'd add my thoughts. I had covid in Oct. 2020. I've since tested for the antibodies, even very recently, and still have them. I know many people who've gotten the vaccine, some of them family members. They have co-morbidities and are scared. They also possess what I consider to be very luke warm faith. I don't plan on getting the vaccine. I'm a healthy 60 yr old, and believe my immunity is pretty strong. I just passed my physical and blood work and my PCP said everything was very good. Actually, covid didn't get me very sick. I mainly felt it in my lungs for a couple of weeks. Also lost taste and smell.

I know this thread is a bit old, but thought I'd add my thoughts. I had covid in Oct. 2020. I've since tested for the antibodies, even very recently, and still have them. I know many people who've gotten the vaccine, some of them family members. They have co-morbidities and are scared. They also possess what I consider to be very luke warm faith. I don't plan on getting the vaccine. I'm a healthy 60 yr old, and believe my immunity is pretty strong. I just passed my physical and blood work and my PCP said everything was very good. Actually, covid didn't get me very sick. I mainly felt it in my lungs for a couple of weeks. Also lost taste and smell.
It's not a vaccine, it's gene therapy.

RomikJan

Robin
Ive noticed the trend with normies they all somehow think Johnson and Johnson is perfect and thats what theyll get. Its so insane if you ask them why not get the other ones they say oh it seems dangerous, but somehow the Johnson and Johnson one is magic potion to them.

Meraki

Sparrow
It doesn’t matter if the vax is safe or not.

It’s just the prop used in the attempt to shift logic & individual sovereignty to their diametric opposite: fear & tHe cOmMuNitY

Every arguement on the vax, or masks or whatever boils down to ”you’re doing it to protect others! think about the community!”

And it just so happens most normies embrace comfort, communism & conformity on a big enough scale that injecting a foreign, DNA altering liquid into their body sounds like a fair trade to getting back to consumerism & Ubi checks.

tychomaz

Sparrow
I'm just curious, are there 5G towers in your location?

tychomaz

Sparrow

Dr. Tom Cowan - The science of mRNA "vacations"​

An alternative scientific explanation how the covid injection can alter your DNA through reverse transcriptase. How SARS-CoV-2 was never isolated.