Will the riots be to the benefit or detriment to The Democratic Party?

Will the riots be to the benefit or detriment to The Democratic Party?

• benefit

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • detriment

Votes: 44 66.7%

• Total voters

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
This is just a Flex by the Democrat party. I think it got more out of control than they expected, but it was a successful flex none the less.

By 2024, hell, maybe by this November, the Democrat party will run the country top to bottom. They just told their base to go out and destroy every major metro area in the USA and they would get away with it. And it came true. Their base must feel energized like no other. This was a small first step.

Sure, good people are pissed off, scared, upset, but they are dwindling in numbers by the day and add in immigration numbers and they are badly outnumbered already.

Last edited:

8ball

Kingfisher
Also i would like to add the last election that took place was in santa clarita (north losangeles) where the democrat got hammered. Polls showed close race...

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Of course they're to the benefit of the Democratic Party. If not, then why would the Democratic Party and its operatives organize them?
At the moment the MSM is running cover for this - saying that the rioters are led by Vladimir Putin and David Duke. Seems more spontaneous to me.

But the left bought this from the off. They bought it and own it. Just like they can't deal with the homeless, thieves - who they let go, drug users and so on. They can't take any action against their crazies burning down CNN, globohomo stores and others of their turrets.

I think Trump has made the right move by doing nothing and shifting the blame to the Democrat governors. Americans now have the choice between a party that backs anarcho-communists who want to burn their life down or the bad orange man.

So far the arrests coming out are full of Marxists. No far-rights or Russian spies. The left will spin their wheels and pull the wool over Dems eyes, but I can't see how this is going to help with independents.

Have riots ever helped the side associated with the riots in an election? Now, they can have other benefits, but I'm talking specifically about an election.

bucky

Pelican
At the moment the MSM is running cover for this - saying that the rioters are led by Vladimir Putin and David Duke. Seems more spontaneous to me.

But the left bought this from the off. They bought it and own it. Just like they can't deal with the homeless, thieves - who they let go, drug users and so on. They can't take any action against their crazies burning down CNN, globohomo stores and others of their turrets.

I think Trump has made the right move by doing nothing and shifting the blame to the Democrat governors. Americans now have the choice between a party that backs anarcho-communists who want to burn their life down or the bad orange man.

So far the arrests coming out are full of Marxists. No far-rights or Russian spies. The left will spin their wheels and pull the wool over Dems eyes, but I can't see how this is going to help with independents.
I'd like to think you're right, but where I live white people have all pretty much the same reaction to any crisis the MSM tells them about: 1) Virtue signal on social media and 2) Fight racism. Fighting racism for them mostly means voting Democrat. We already know that the vast majority of non-whites will vote Democrat no matter what.

aeroektar

Pelican
I think the dems/DS saw Trump trying to get the economy back on its feet, and this was another monumental take down attempt, even if the cost is complete destruction of the system (that's possibly even by design).

I think the only ones to potentially benefit are the same ones at the top who always benefit from destabilising and hurling countries into war.

This does not benefit the country, either party, or any demographic in anyway, its purely destructive.

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
While youre probably right that he did the right move ultimately by doing nothing, that is exactly the model leader I want for the USA that hides in his bunker while his country is torn apart by its own people. /s

paninaro

Kingfisher
Trump is not a dictator. He couldnt be. That is not how the US government works.

He cant send the National Guard into a city and take over with military force unless that is what the local government and police want. If they dont want that, how is that Trump's fault?
He can send in the military using his power under the Insurrection Act.

It will backfire for the elections, but the top instigators are playing the long game, their goal is to indoctrinate impressionable young people, and they have been succeeding there.
Remember when everybody thought Hillary Clinton was going to win in a landslide? There are huge swaths of people that aren't outspoken online, and maybe even parrot being "liberal" in their day to day lives, that are seeing this shit and have had enough. I know it, because I used to be one of these people that called himself a liberal and ran in liberal circles, but would silently question this shit in my head. I finally had enough of being told what a terrible rapist/racist/bigot I apparently was for being a white hetero beta male. A lot of people are going to be forced to choose sides at this point (even if they may not be keen on red state gun nuts or free markets), because the middle ground has virtually no platform. They are saying if you aren't actively promoting BLM lies, you are a racist. This is now the democratic party, and essentially mainstream liberalism in the US. A lot of moderate dems are going to fall into the conservative sphere at this point.

I've been wondering about this, too. It also seems like they're intentionally trying to lose the presidential election by nominating Biden. It's possible, with the riots and Biden, that they're trying to drive people to vote for Trump. And then they can happily point fingers at Trump and continue to fear-monger for another four years, while lining their pockets with donations from frightened leftists.

A page straight out of the NRA playbook. Get people scared, do not change anything, then collect money.