Will the riots be to the benefit or detriment to The Democratic Party?

Will the riots be to the benefit or detriment to The Democratic Party?

• benefit

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • detriment

Votes: 44 66.7%

• Total voters

Sjl

This is just a Flex by the Democrat party. I think it got more out of control than they expected, but it was a successful flex none the less.

By 2024, hell, maybe by this November, the Democrat party will run the country top to bottom. They just told their base to go out and destroy every major metro area in the USA and they would get away with it. And it came true. Their base must feel energized like no other. This was a small first step.

Sure, good people are pissed off, scared, upset, but they are dwindling in numbers by the day and add in immigration numbers and they are badly outnumbered already.

As far as the base that are the agitators Antifa they were ready to mobilize. They were primed and ready by a culture to cause destruction. Picture just learning how to burn cars and orchestrate burning buildings to the ground a night after the killing video. I believe the fire is the symbol to the orther groups in Portland, Seattle, LA. NY. These place are very liberal and all have Democrat Governor and Mayor.

The fire is the symbol to all the others that it's on. Then they orchestrate with the BLM protests to take them over and initiate the terror and destruction.

I agree most of the white mom and young people marching are Dem voters through and through. Also I'd say NPCs. But Trumps crew was at home with their guns. Ready to protect their families if need be. And if they didn't buy a gun before pandemic, they are going to get one now!

White people are the vast majority. Although you see a bunch of white people going along with the MSM cultural response with the kneeling and marching I think Trumps approach of strength was good. Assuming America sees the intense violence that raged for almost a week in Dem led cities. They literally want to defund the police.

Rotten

Robin
A traitorous elite class is about to buy up most of the country. Once the bill for these Coronavirus lockdowns comes through, those with access to Federal Reserve printed funny money will buy up enough to install an oligarchy.

The only thing that can stop this is a United American public. The Riots divide the public.

So, yeah the ((Democrats)) win big with these riots.

How the riots affect the 2020 election is almost an afterthought.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
It will backfire for the elections, but the top instigators are playing the long game, their goal is to indoctrinate impressionable young people, and they have been succeeding there.
The whole "PC culture" shift has been going on for the last 40 years. Its really picked up steam in the last decade and really accelerated since 2015 (gay marriage).

This has nothing to do with democrats and everything to do with communists...Their long game started in the 30's ....if not before

In hind sight its now easy to see how the whole SJW culture fits into the plan. If you first firmly establish the idea that being offensive is analogous to a heinous crime ( literally Hitler") then you can customize whats wrong think and what isnt. By "you" I mean those that take the power position.

Getting rid of free speech is now in full speed ahead mode

Last edited:

jarlo

Sparrow
I wonder if we'll see a liberal bias in the poll numbers, because non-blacks (or even black conservatives, for that matter) will feel anxious stating their true opinions even to pollsters, but then privately vote conservative in elections. I'm not optimistic about the next election, but I hope something like this is true.

bucky

Pelican
Remember when everybody thought Hillary Clinton was going to win in a landslide? There are huge swaths of people that aren't outspoken online, and maybe even parrot being "liberal" in their day to day lives, that are seeing this shit and have had enough. I know it, because I used to be one of these people that called himself a liberal and ran in liberal circles, but would silently question this shit in my head. I finally had enough of being told what a terrible rapist/racist/bigot I apparently was for being a white hetero beta male. A lot of people are going to be forced to choose sides at this point (even if they may not be keen on red state gun nuts or free markets), because the middle ground has virtually no platform. They are saying if you aren't actively promoting BLM lies, you are a racist. This is now the democratic party, and essentially mainstream liberalism in the US. A lot of moderate dems are going to fall into the conservative sphere at this point.
Let's hope you're right. That's the big mystery to me: how many people actually buy the increasingly insane narrative? I think most white people I know would rather die after seeing their houses burned and their children raped than be accused of being racist, but who knows, maybe they're questioning things too, like you did.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I’m not very optimistic about any of this. Within a matter of two weeks we have been cowed into submission. Our leaders are dropping to their knees and begging forgiveness as their black lives matter masters scold them for being irredeemably racist and we must defund and replace the police force
This is a problem that isn’t going away on it’s own

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I wonder if we'll see a liberal bias in the poll numbers, because non-blacks (or even black conservatives, for that matter) will feel anxious stating their true opinions even to pollsters
I was reading an article a few days ago (can't find it now). It interviewed a few Trump supporters who won't tell anyone they support him because they don't want to deal with the grief. When asked what he would do if he picked up the phone to a polling agency asking him who he was voting for, he said he would hang up.

They also cited some data from 2016, which suggested that there were 6% of people who voted for Trump but would not say so to pollsters.

R.G.Camara

Sparrow
I've been wondering about this, too. It also seems like they're intentionally trying to lose the presidential election by nominating Biden. It's possible, with the riots and Biden, that they're trying to drive people to vote for Trump. And then they can happily point fingers at Trump and continue to fear-monger for another four years, while lining their pockets with donations from frightened leftists.

A page straight out of the NRA playbook. Get people scared, do not change anything, then collect money.
The NRA's done a lot, especially since the 1970s when the activists took it back from the cucks. They are the single most media-vilified lobbying group for a reason. They limit their focus on national legislation, try not to play partisan sides (i.e. Harry Reid got endorsed by them because he was consistently pro-gun despite the D after his name) and make sure they counteract negative national anti-gun propaganda and release statements.

Yes, they haven't done everything, and they move slowlyl and at times timidly, but gun laws today in 2020 are, thankfully, a shit-ton freer than in the 1970s when they started.

jarlo

Sparrow
I’m not very optimistic about any of this. Within a matter of two weeks we have been cowed into submission. Our leaders are dropping to their knees and begging forgiveness as their black lives matter masters scold them for being irredeemably racist and we must defund and replace the police force
This is a problem that isn’t going away on it’s own
Conservatives are willing to say that defunding police is idiotic, because most people believe that. However, none of them are taking a hard stance against BLM. I think people have forgotten the spectre of communism, and so it's ineffective rhetorically to draw the obvious analogy between BLM and Soviets. However, I would have thought that at least one conservative congressman was honest enough to come out strong against BLM. Unfortunately, that's not the case.

I was reading an article a few days ago (can't find it now). It interviewed a few Trump supporters who won't tell anyone they support him because they don't want to deal with the grief. When asked what he would do if he picked up the phone to a polling agency asking him who he was voting for, he said he would hang up.

They also cited some data from 2016, which suggested that there were 6% of people who voted for Trump but would not say so to pollsters.
That's good to know - thanks. I guess to play devil's advocate, it's worth thinking about whether there are also people who are privately embarrassed to say they'd vote Democrat but publicly would support Trump. Hard to imagine any such people in significant numbers.

The NRA's done a lot, especially since the 1970s when the activists took it back from the cucks. They are the single most media-vilified lobbying group for a reason. They limit their focus on national legislation, try not to play partisan sides (i.e. Harry Reid got endorsed by them because he was consistently pro-gun despite the D after his name) and make sure they counteract negative national anti-gun propaganda and release statements.

Yes, they haven't done everything, and they move slowlyl and at times timidly, but gun laws today in 2020 are, thankfully, a shit-ton freer than in the 1970s when they started.
Yeah, gun rights is the one area where the cultural right has real victories in the past 40 years. We are starting to run into pushback over the past 10 years in Blue States, but Red States keep pushing ahead. My state recently enacted constitutional carry and came within a couple votes of allowing guns on college campuses. And even in the Blue States gun laws are much more lax than they were in the 1970s.

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
@Breaking911
Jun 8
B911 POLL: If the 2020 Presidential election was held today, who would you vote for?
At the time of writing.
250,229 votes :

Trump - 74.8%
Biden - 13.6%
Other - 11.6%

Now the caveat would be; the break down of the folk taking this poll, whether majority 'MAGA' or some other distinction.

Let's hope you're right. That's the big mystery to me: how many people actually buy the increasingly insane narrative? I think most white people I know would rather die after seeing their houses burned and their children raped than be accused of being racist, but who knows, maybe they're questioning things too, like you did.
I'm trying to be optimistic, but yea, it's hard to say how many people see through this BS. I live in a suburb of Minneapolis and have noticed no overt virtue signalling relating to the "events", even among local blacks. I think Dems could probably have won with Bernie, but we're blessed with Biden and his gaffe of the day. I think Trump really needs to just go for broke and drop even his minimal PC pandering. Just say fuck it and go on primetime TV and call out BLM for what it is, say blacks need to fix their community and grow up, mic-drop. Even if he is re-elected, he won't be able to get anything done, and when these cops don't get the convictions everyone is hoping for, we're going to see worse riots anyhow.

Cobra

Ostrich
Gold Member
I used to follow Predictit.org and it's been almost always Pro-Trump for the Presidential election, until now when it's cucking Pro-Biden!

Not sure I believe what I'm seeing there.

Easy_C

Crow
this time I don't think it is a "flex". the amount of information I'm hearing both offline and offline is very consistent both that there's foreign actors involved, specifically I have heard reports from my own network about Venezuala, and the MO from rural areas are very consistent that these asshats are bussed in on charter busses followed by people with some expensive rental cars, and that these people in the rental cars are not your typical Antifa goobers and instead appear to be professional spook types.

Reactions: rpg

paninaro

Kingfisher
Those "if the vote were held today" polls are sort of useless, because the vote is not being held today. Voters have an awful long-term memory. They probably won't remember any of what's happening now, when it comes time to vote in November.

Radicals don’t operate under the paradigm of elections and voting, they just pretend to insofar as it helps them advance their goals. They have moved into a post-election paradigm now, having realized the Democratic Party can’t win this election fairly, and are simply advancing their goals through the raw power of violence and street activism instead. It’s working a lot better for them and I doubt they’ll ever care about elections again - why would they?