Will the riots be to the benefit or detriment to The Democratic Party?

Will the riots be to the benefit or detriment to The Democratic Party?

• benefit

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • detriment

Votes: 44 66.7%

• Total voters
At the moment the MSM is running cover for this - saying that the rioters are led by Vladimir Putin and David Duke. Seems more spontaneous to me.

But the left bought this from the off. They bought it and own it. Just like they can't deal with the homeless, thieves - who they let go, drug users and so on. They can't take any action against their crazies burning down CNN, globohomo stores and others of their turrets.

I think Trump has made the right move by doing nothing and shifting the blame to the Democrat governors. Americans now have the choice between a party that backs anarcho-communists who want to burn their life down or the bad orange man.

So far the arrests coming out are full of Marxists. No far-rights or Russian spies. The left will spin their wheels and pull the wool over Dems eyes, but I can't see how this is going to help with independents.
Total fail by trump. Looking weak and demoralizing his base. Emboldening the orcs

As I mentioned earlier, “the Democratic Party” is irrelevant. It was a useful instrument only so long as they could win elections, fairly or otherwise. It’s far from the Deep State’s only mechanism by which to push their agenda, and they’ve apparently stopped caring about the election and are just using other vehicles instead. Every one of those is succeeding wildly, so I don’t think they care who wins the election.

Feyoder

Robin
Total fail by trump. Looking weak and demoralizing his base. Emboldening the orcs
But imagine the reaction if he did anything. How much they would milk it in the media over and over. And how much can he legally do anyway if all the mayors are actively hostile?

Still. This is running wild on his watch. The statues. Seattle. I can see it having an affect on support.

But imagine the reaction if he did anything. How much they would milk it in the media over and over. And how much can he legally do anyway if all the mayors are actively hostile?

Still. This is running wild on his watch. The statues. Seattle. I can see it having an affect on support.
He could charge and make examples if local officials refusing to enforce laws