Will the riots be to the benefit or detriment to The Democratic Party?

Will the riots be to the benefit or detriment to The Democratic Party?

• benefit

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • detriment

Votes: 53 67.9%

• Total voters

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Completely agree with your post except for this:
Or cash out your 401k and use the money to start up a mail order bride company. Women always want wealthy men, and those will be scarce in post-BLM/post-COVID USA. Post-BLM/post-COVID USA will have many of the challenges and opportunities as Russia had in the early '90s, and the mail order bride industry seemed to thrive in Russia back then. It surely will in the USA too.
Who would pay to import a morbidly obese, tattooed, pierced, foul-mouthed American harpy?

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Couldn't tell if this was a DNC's campaign rally or an eulogy.

A national holiday for election day? Yes please, can you imagine how many white people would vote then? Most people are too busy or too tired from working at real jobs all day to stand in a poll line and vote.

Unions already make it a day off, so no more votes there, inner city folks are already unemployed so no extra boost there. People who wanted to make extra money could work the polls instead of having them manned by "community organizers" and seniors who can be tricked by voting fraudsters. Good idea, thanks Obama.

pitbullowner

Pelican
Completely agree with your post except for this:

Who would pay to import a morbidly obese, tattooed, pierced, foul-mouthed American harpy?
Agreed, this is some of the worst advice I've ever seen. I'm not sure if this is trolling or what...

The good women will be snatched up quickly

Last edited:
As someone watching from afar I would be amazed if americans are watching their cities been looted and burnt and no condemnation from the democrats and be thinking Biden is the one for me. But what do I know. Strange times. I'm praying the rosary every day for the USA because as America goes so goes the rest of the world.

Easy_C

Crow
As someone watching from afar I would be amazed if americans are watching their cities been looted and burnt and no condemnation from the democrats and be thinking Biden is the one for me. But what do I know. Strange times. I'm praying the rosary every day for the USA because as America goes so goes the rest of the world.
Simple. A lot of people either are leftists who haven't been impacted yet, like the kind of people who are college professors and other boomers in all white suburbs, or are disaffected, brainwashed Gen-Zers from single parent households who want to tear it all down.

Both of those groups are fully convinced that what's happening is righteous.

Orson

Kingfisher
Three quality polls show a close election. Since the Dems have no positive platform but Hate Trump, history says over and over that the People will vote for Law and Order.

I expect nothing less come November 3rd.

Orson

Kingfisher
I believe the books have been cooked to some degree, but the US probably does in fact have a lot more deaths per capita than South Korea, the Czech Republic, Austria, and so on. I'm banned from a lot of counties that people of many nationalities can freely travel to, all because of the failure in the USA to control the spread of this disease. I mainly blame it on We the People, but there was poor leadership from Trump and, to be fair, the Democrats too.
since when has a Great Leader ever mattered to the outcome of a pandemic?

NEVER.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I think the real question is "what is the time frame for the potential benefit".

For the 2020 election, I am not certain if the riots help or hurt the Democrat party. It might still hurt the Democrat party come the 2020 election but polling does not reflect this.

But by 2024 and forward, this is a huge boost to their party. Their base is super energized and now engaged. They have their 90 IQ voters now thinking they can solve all the problems of the USA and they are not just going to wait in line to vote for the Democrats, they will help register other voters to vote Democrat, they will seek local office, and even seek federal office. Soros is able to pour hundreds of millions into their campaigns and they can take over the major metro areas. Meanwhile the GOP has missed golden opportunity after golden opportunity to help the people or at least shut down immigration to prevent the Democrat party take over. Almost like they lose on purpose, hmmm.

And I see no way of stopping it. So get prepared while you still can.