Will there be a mass dying off of the vaccinated?

Kiwi

Sparrow
Funny how all vaccines come from eugenicist mentalities. Why would I inject this serum into my body when it is full of heavy-metals, nano-particles of questionable origin, and cancer-causing carcinogens, not to mention developed using aborted fetal tissues (organs mainly)? If you take time to read VAERS, you would see thousands of reports of not only the heart inflammation but other more severe symptoms, and deaths. People are dying from everything put out by this system, tainted water, irradiated food, petrochemical pharmaceuticals, electromagnetic frequencies in harmful ranges, everything manufactured is killing us slowly, but humans are impatient creatures and want to speed this up quite a bit, hence the shilling for the injections.

If you would take some more time to do research into morgellons, fullerenes, and the development of nanoparticles to create this new digital world, the sanctity of the flesh was dumped over a hundred years ago. All blasphemies and abominations now enter our bodies, it is up to us to discern the wisdom from God on how to purify and remove them. We can all start by not putting more in our bodies than what is already being put into us through automated systems and processes.

So, did you see fit to put this injection(s) in your body, or are you just trying to get people on board with a 120 year old bought-and-paid-for industry with a track record of deaths worse than all the genocides in human history combined? Maybe a couple videos from doctors who are being silenced would get you to think differently. It was never about (((mRNA))) and (((spike proteins))) it was always about experimentation to figure out how to establish the missing link between flesh and metal for the coming augmented reality hoisted upon the survivors of the fevered dreams of elitist psychopaths. (((Modern medicine))) is death.

There is no virus, there is no medical gibberish, there is only poison and how much you are willing to take before you succumb to agonizing death throes. Will you go to your grave muttering "at least I'm not anti-vax..." like the liberal white tourist women screaming for their mom while a muslim atavist beheads them because they were told these men aren't dangerous and its racist to be suspect?

Dr. Malone, the creator of the bio-weapon speaks, from the horse's mouth itself, so wherever you're getting your information from just sounds like textbook regurgitation:

Dr. Robert Young Reveals Graphene, Aluminum, LNP Capsids, Parasite in 4 mRNA Vaccines Pt1

Dr. Jane Ruby Update on Microscopy Expert - Vials contain Graphene Oxide, Parasites, Stainless Steel:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/45QoxqjI3ndV/
Dr. Bhakdi Explains Why mrna injections are dangerous:

Dr. Ryan Cole:

Dr. Yeadon comments on MRNA biological injections:

Although I realize that whatever got you thinking your current thoughts will be hard to break through, but with faith, anyone can be reached. Don't peddle that nonsense here please, we're trying to save lives and souls.

A great post. Thanks so much.
The video by Dr Bhakdi was incredibly helpful and easy to understand the complexity of the virus and vaccine. If the Dr is not a teacher, he should be.

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker

Dr. Robert Young Reveals Graphene, Aluminum, LNP Capsids, Parasite in 4 mRNA Vaccines Pt1

Dr. Jane Ruby Update on Microscopy Expert - Vials contain Graphene Oxide, Parasites, Stainless Steel:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/45QoxqjI3ndV/
Dr. Bhakdi Explains Why mrna injections are dangerous:

Dr. Ryan Cole:

Dr. Yeadon comments on MRNA biological injections:

Although I realize that whatever got you thinking your current thoughts will be hard to break through, but with faith, anyone can be reached. Don't peddle that nonsense here please, we're trying to save lives and souls.

Parasite in vaccines? That's new to me-could you summarize this?

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
I believe there was modification of the terminal sequences of the mRNA as well in order to preserve it for longer so that it could be transcribed - something different than entrance into the cell and time elapsed degradation, which is empirical (as Design states). Let's be careful here to separate what is technically happening scientifically or experimentally as to what is being done regarding public policy.

Just a few reminders:
Is this a classic vaccine? No. It is a gene therapy, both adeno vectors and lipid mRNA injections are in that category. Adeno gene therapies have a known adverse effect profile that is significant in animals and humans, but the straight mRNA is much less known.

Is the disease deadly? No, not for healthy people. It literally is a bad flu, just as we have all said. One that mutates just like the flu, one that is in animals as well, one that isn't going away.

Do we know what will happen to people on a population level? No, not yet. But I think it's pretty clear that there are far safer things to do to prevent and treat sarscov2 infections that have nothing to do with the pretty obvious risks of the vaccine, for both the individual and the population at large. This saga is beyond troubling, indeed.

Stats

Woodpecker
No. A lot of this anxiety stems from ignorance about mRNA vaccines and human biology. So many crackpot theories such as they alter your DNA, make you infertile (placenta rumor), etc all bogus fear-mongering based off ignorance of uneducated people. In fact, mRNA vaccines are arguably less worrisome to take as they result in less initial adverse reactions than traditional ones.
Could you link the studies you base your opinion on? From what I can tell these parts of the narrative are all LIES but would love to stand corrected.

No. A lot of this anxiety stems from ignorance about mRNA vaccines and human biology. So many crackpot theories such as they alter your DNA, make you infertile (placenta rumor), etc all bogus fear-mongering based off ignorance of uneducated people. In fact, mRNA vaccines are arguably less worrisome to take as they result in less initial adverse reactions than traditional ones.

Jabbed them all, let God sort them out, right?! LOL

get2choppaaa

Pelican
I believe there was modification of the terminal sequences of the mRNA as well in order to preserve it for longer so that it could be transcribed - something different than entrance into the cell and time elapsed degradation, which is empirical (as Design states). Let's be careful here to separate what is technically happening scientifically or experimentally as to what is being done regarding public policy.

Just a few reminders:
Is this a classic vaccine? No. It is a gene therapy, both adeno vectors and lipid mRNA injections are in that category. Adeno gene therapies have a known adverse effect profile that is significant in animals and humans, but the straight mRNA is much less known.

Is the disease deadly? No, not for healthy people. It literally is a bad flu, just as we have all said. One that mutates just like the flu, one that is in animals as well, one that isn't going away.

Do we know what will happen to people on a population level? No, not yet. But I think it's pretty clear that there are far safer things to do to prevent and treat sarscov2 infections that have nothing to do with the pretty obvious risks of the vaccine, for both the individual and the population at large. This saga is beyond troubling, indeed.
A succinct and educated summation as frequently posted by Blade Runner.

What gets me is that basic Virology knows that a virus must become less deadly over time to survive in hosts. Otherwise it burns out.

By interjecting a vaccine in the middle of a pandemic you are only going to prolong the spread and increase the rate of mutation.

This is common sense and something the CDC/FDA/Warp Speeders knew... Yet here we are.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
From what I have been hearing, at least locally in Houston, lots of doctor's/medical professionals are expressing their concern of complications among people with vaccinated status. To include not taking the vaccine and being forced out.

My prediction is that by December the media won't be able to hide it anymore and enough people will have spoken out to the point that this fact when coupled with with legal challenges will result in less people getting the 2x yearly booster shots.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker

Oh man... if only we weren't all such gullible heathens.... pfff... 'conspiracy theorists'.

iop890

Peacock
Gold Member
What gets me is that basic Virology knows that a virus must become less deadly over time to survive in hosts. Otherwise it burns out.

Yes, this is what makes no sense(if you're a normie that thinks these people have your best interest in mind that is). If the vaccine works like they claim it does, preventing serious cases without preventing spread, then you're removing this natural tendency to become less deadly over time and giving more deadly strains the chance to spread.

If the vaccine works as they claim then it's the vaccinated that would create more deadly strains, not the unvaccinated.

Mike Contro Rossi

Pigeon
Orthodox
It's extremely rare and it's not exactly clear what role the vaccine had or didn't have in those cases--that is still being studied. Hundreds of millions of vaccines have been administered to people of different races, regions, blood types, ages, sex, etc. and what 20-25 people globally have reported this? Myocarditis can be treated, there are modern medicines that treat this effectively and get people up to speed again. The important thing is this information is not being hidden but openly shared.

To give you some perspective, roughly 3,000 people die in the UK taking low dose OTC aspirin each year.
Peddle your pro-poison propaganda somewhere else. May I ask, what is your faith?

NathanielWest

Chicken
Orthodox
It may have some adverse affects on the health of many people, but I have serious doubts about the vaccine being used to precipitate a mass culling. Vaccine and mask mandates have, I believe, far more to do with justifying the centralization of power than with implementing some Malthusian plot. On a psychological level, it encourages obedience, acquiescence, and dependence on a geocentric neoliberal authority.

Design Engineer was a suspected subverter who started posting pro-establishment talking points when coronvirus first hit the scene. He was called out and went into hibernation. He came out of hiding this week and pushed the talking points even harder.
The name he (assumingly) chose for a username is also playing into the pretense of a didactic, someone who appears educated but is really either a paid shill or a pro bono shill (many slaves hate the free man who points out the chains and how to remove them), as well as how the elites "design" schemes and "engineer" people to endure them according to a preset formula. Some people just refuse to peel back that inner layer of the onion (the most rancid) and acknowledge the existence and magnitude of evil in this world. If they cannot recognize evil, they will look at everything as how it has been presented to them from the eyes and hands of those with all the money, and these types fall into easy politicization traps, adhering to as well as parroting whatever the pantheon of scientific deities assign as law of the current moment. Perhaps he is just a normie who lacks the critical thinking to understand how research and development connect with industry and profiteering, and how they are historically steered by certain dynasties whereupon coercion becomes bribery becomes policy becomes heresy, and how it trickles down to affect the everyman. We may never know, because even these people may not have a real clue. We just have to keep spotting them and calling them out, whatever evidence and videos I posted were not for him, but for those who could be fooled by his lies. I am interested to see what he and other hibernators will come out with next time they begin posting. If they are working for an agency which in reality is protected from down low by the prince of darkness, then they will not have wisdom that is earned by prayer, discernment, and experience, and will have to come up with a new strategy. So "going dark" on an online forum is really the only strategy an incompetent operative can do (much different from a fed informant in inorganic alleged right-wings groups, who has to blend in and establish a long-term known presence, or the agent who serves as instigator and/or provocateur. The online forum fed or shill poster will have to remain dark until his superiors either give him another chance with a new strategy or assign the task to someone more savvy.

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
I think renaissance man has been ejected, but I found his style of writing to be very familiar. I've met hundreds like him in my professional life. His comments are a good example of what I'd call "enlightened", progressive rhetoric. He has that haughty arrogance of a Christopher Hitchens or Richard Dawkins peering down contemptuously on the dumb profane. To him these mRNA vaccines are just another example of the march of progress, of man's dominion over nature, and therefore God. Only uneducated rabble and apostates are critical of such scientific innovation.

The Godless man is a terrible creature.

Is it just me or is anyone else noticing more 'sudden death' stories these days? Guaranteed all these people were vaxxed. What's scary is that it appears the time between the administration of the vaccine and the eventual death is long enough that it's impossible to link the two.

amity

Pelican
Gold Member
Is it just me or is anyone else noticing more 'sudden death' stories these days? Guaranteed all these people were vaxxed. What's scary is that it appears the time between the administration of the vaccine and the eventual death is long enough that it's impossible to link the two.

And this one from India: