Will there be a mass dying off of the vaccinated?

NathanielWest

Chicken
Orthodox
The name he (assumingly) chose for a username is also playing into the pretense of a didactic, someone who appears educated but is really either a paid shill or a pro bono shill (many slaves hate the free man who points out the chains and how to remove them), as well as how the elites "design" schemes and "engineer" people to endure them according to a preset formula. Some people just refuse to peel back that inner layer of the onion (the most rancid) and acknowledge the existence and magnitude of evil in this world. If they cannot recognize evil, they will look at everything as how it has been presented to them from the eyes and hands of those with all the money, and these types fall into easy politicization traps, adhering to as well as parroting whatever the pantheon of scientific deities assign as law of the current moment. Perhaps he is just a normie who lacks the critical thinking to understand how research and development connect with industry and profiteering, and how they are historically steered by certain dynasties whereupon coercion becomes bribery becomes policy becomes heresy, and how it trickles down to affect the everyman. We may never know, because even these people may not have a real clue. We just have to keep spotting them and calling them out, whatever evidence and videos I posted were not for him, but for those who could be fooled by his lies. I am interested to see what he and other hibernators will come out with next time they begin posting. If they are working for an agency which in reality is protected from down low by the prince of darkness, then they will not have wisdom that is earned by prayer, discernment, and experience, and will have to come up with a new strategy. So "going dark" on an online forum is really the only strategy an incompetent operative can do (much different from a fed informant in inorganic alleged right-wings groups, who has to blend in and establish a long-term known presence, or the agent who serves as instigator and/or provocateur. The online forum fed or shill poster will have to remain dark until his superiors either give him another chance with a new strategy or assign the task to someone more savvy.
Very interesting. Thank you for this post.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
I don't see a massive die off happening of vaccinated, there are still some which describe it as a ticking time bomb, but I really doubt that. The idea of a superbug coming out in 2022 as prophesied by Gates of Hell is a possibility, but it's hard to know how that superbug will effect those who are jabbed vs. unjabbed.

The "vaccine" seems to be generally unhealthy in a variety of ways, and as people continue to take their boosters it will reinforce their dependence on the health care system over time. It does seem to be more about the "prison planet" at the moment, controlling movement and introducing the medical passports.

Bismark_Geist1571

Robin
Catholic
Probably right tbf.

Why would they be setting up the infrastucture of a prison planet, without the requisite prisoners?

The answer is that too many prisoners and the prison gets out of control. In all likelihood there will not be a mass die off of the jabbed, just a creeping and sustained rise in mortality and a reduction in the average lifespan for the plebs as well as a mysterious pandemic of infertility/childlessness that will accomplish their goals in a timespan measured in years and decades. In all likelihood there will be less people alive in 2030 than today, thanks to small waves of death that will become ever more noticeable. In most countries where the jab rates are higher than 50%, the health degradation is becoming ever more noticeable, in indicators like excess deaths. Those deaths will be conflated with the deaths from suicides, malnutrition and violence as a result of scarcity and previous lockdowns and in most countries, excess mortality is not even published, so the task will likely be easier for them.

All those developments will be chalked up to the covid, Marburgs and whatever disease they can make up, as well as the unjabbed, the later will be blamed for many of the future ills, from a sustained increase in disability and deaths among the jabbed to global warming of course. And remember, not all jabs are equal, many are only NaCl, others have different "prizes", hence the trazability, only the higher ups know which populations get what...

Last edited:

Bismark_Geist1571

Robin
Catholic
You also have groups like Blackrock, Vanguard, Lloyds etc mass purchasing buy-to-lets. If there was a serious wave of death in the offing, why would they be doing that now?

I dont for a minute believe the boardrooms and top execs from these groups aren't very much in the loop.

Yes that's something the used to puzzle me. Why invest if you are gonna' kill them all off anyway in a year or two like many seem to think? The answer is controlled demolition. They want their less-than-500-million-population but that will be in a few decades. In the meantime, you'll own nothing and be happy about it.. and somewhat sick and infertile (for many or most depending on location, human group and which "prize" were you injected with).

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
You also have groups like Blackrock, Vanguard, Lloyds etc mass purchasing buy-to-lets. If there was a serious wave of death in the offing, why would they be doing that now?

I dont for a minute believe the boardrooms and top execs from these groups aren't very much in the loop.
Yes that's something the used to puzzle me. Why invest if you are gonna' kill them all off anyway in a year or two like many seem to think? The answer is controlled demolition. They want their less-than-500-million-population but that will be in a few decades. In the meantime, you'll own nothing and be happy about it.. and somewhat sick and infertile (for many or most depending on location, human group and which "prize" were you injected with).
That would imply that the left hand and the right hand are talking to each other.

I'm not always so sure the evil folks are completely that competent.

They have grand goals, but not always the wherewithall to accomplish them with to satisfy long term and short term goals.

Once all the boomers start dying off there is going to be a lot of negative equity in housing and it will burst again for black rock and Co...

Bismark_Geist1571

Robin
Catholic
That would imply that the left hand and the right hand are talking to each other.

They have grand goals, but not always the wherewithall to accomplish them with to satisfy long term and short term goals.

Once all the boomers start dying off there is going to be a lot of negative equity in housing and it will burst again for black rock and Co...

IMHO perfect coordination is not necessary, just the right incentives. In my personal opinion, in a country no more than 30 persons know of the real plan in all its details, 30 extremely wealthy and powerful people.

And believe me they are counting on the massive natural death of boomers (somewhat accelerated by the jab in many cases) in order to sow more confusion and mask the effects of the jabs until it becomes obvious even to the dumbest of the normies, but by that time it will be late for most. They already did it with Sweden, when international media claim that Sweden had an spike of deaths, the more affected age groups where people older than 70, in other words boomers. Between this decade and the next, there is a natural and expected die off of boomers and realty values should be on the wane...

Moreover while it's true that "The best laid schemes o’ mice an’ men. Gang aft a-gley” as the old poem reads, it's not wise to underestimate them, they accomplished the most successful and largest deployment of a chemical product in the history of mankind, their organization capabilities are not something to be laughed at.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Once all the boomers start dying off

I remember right at the very start of 'whats this weird virus in China' around feb 2020, sperging about how this could wipe out the boomers once and for all, which would be a massive demographic accelerant of the destruction of Europe & Anglosphere.

It didnt transpire like that, at least from Covid deaths, but maybe that will end up being rendered by creeping mortality rates, with the never ending boosters

AntoniusofEfa

Banned

They are getting money for free, so why not buy stuff with free money?

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
They are getting money for free, so why not buy stuff with free money?
Yes, but they also need renters and if the population dies off they will not have ownership of the house with no means of generating income through renting.

You can bring in 1milliom Guatemalans but at the end of the day they don't make money like the boomer generation has.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox

I still think it's inconceivable that the absolute top tier execs at groups such Blackrock, Vanguard etc would be out the loop with the aims of WEF, Gates Foundation etc.

Also, the level in which they have increased in building Buy-to-Let portfolios in the last 2 years is, as i recall, remarkable.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I still think it's inconceivable that the absolute top tier execs at groups such Blackrock, Vanguard etc would be out the loop with the aims of WEF, Gates Foundation etc.

Also, the level in which they have increased in building Buy-to-Let portfolios in the last 2 years is, as i recall, remarkable.
Blackrock is spending FED money. At the end that is free for them. If all that property will worth almost nothing due to a mass exodus of people then they don't loose anything. If people stay alive then they win bigly.

Either the vaccine will kill people en mass or not. Maybe even they don't know for sure. But they will gain much wealth either way.

Good_Shepherd

Robin
Other Christian
If so, when do you the dying off to hit? Or if you don't think the vaccinated will be dropping dead, are you expecting a mass amount of the vaccinated population becoming sterile, coming down with health ailments, or anything else?

My doctor who deals with the vaccinated seems quite concerned about the health of the vaccinated, he is trying to help vaccinated people recover after the poke & some are not doing too well. The human body is quite amazing though & God can heal anything Im just gonna wait and see how things play out, I have close family members who have got the poke, Im sure many of you do too, Iv noticed their cheeks have become a bit rosey anyone else noticed?