Will there be a mass dying off of the vaccinated?

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Three football players collapse, in the same match.

Its one player and two fans isnt it?

Dont know when the penny will drop with some people, if my family anything to by uts more sheer unwillingness to stare into flames, and rather believe the lies.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
One thing i am near as certain about, is tgat these injections will reduce fertility. And Lord alone knows what sort of effects they may have on babies that are born.

The whole thing is demonic, and when these NPC Karen-Supremes that are the footsoldiers in the medical death cult realise what theyve done, they will be in their own personal Hell
I really dont think they will feel bad at all. It seems as though most people simply want to follow what the law says. If the law changes, then so be it. Let's say one were to legalize rape tomorrow. It would take a while for people to truly feel comfortable roaming the streets and actively engaging in the practice, but after some time it would simply become normal and NPCs would accept it. By now most people dont have moral values or instincts that they trust. They just want to make sure everything is in accordance with the given law and then that's fine.

It's the same thing with masks. Make them mandatory and people will condemn you for not wearing them. Change that mandate that very same day and people will be totally fine with you not using one.

Enoch

Hummingbird
One thing i am near as certain about, is tgat these injections will reduce fertility. And Lord alone knows what sort of effects they may have on babies that are born.

The whole thing is demonic, and when these NPC Karen-Supremes that are the footsoldiers in the medical death cult realise what theyve done, they will be in their own personal Hell
I don't even think the people who came up with this stuff know how it will impact humans in 5-10-15 years.

They just want to play God. In doing so they get paid tremendous amounts of money and have zero legal liability. Win win for a sociopath.

SpyofMoses

Sparrow
Protestant
(Responding to Bladerunner):
Possibly, but the denial will be even more fierce. This happened to my friend; back to back severe colds 6 months after the jab. I mentioned "he's vaccinated, too," to our mutual friend and he just retorted the talking points on why we should do it anyway with a frustrated tone. Woops.

Mojambo

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
We are seeing ramping up of symptoms, at least, and gene therapy deaths. Do you all think this will be even more noticeable throughout the winter months in the Northern Hemisphere?

If massive death spikes occur during winter, prepare for the wave of MSM-peddled horse manure as the foundations are laid to blame it on "mutating, vaccine evading" variants rather than the gene therapies: The spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 variant A.30 is heavily mutated and evades vaccine-induced antibodies with high efficiency

Gradient

Kingfisher
I do not believe that this entire event, including the "vaccines" has anything to do with depopulation. People dying or being injured by this is merely necessary collateral damage.

Covid 19, and the vaccines are now, and always have been about control. They are no different than the LGBTQxxxxx screechings, no different than than the global cooling/warming "climate change" hoax, no different than the CRT trash. They are all about control.

Covid is/was supposed to be the final push over the cliff. Governments the World over have been VERY successful in completely subjugating their entire populations. They've closed churches, businesses, parks, and entertainment venues. They've essentially cancelled Christmas, Easter, Summer vacations, family reunions, and in-person schools. They've enthralled legions of shrieking "mask" police, turned neighborhoods against each other, and turned a fully militarized police force against people who were merely minding there own business. Even this very forum once banned or suspended people for speaking out against the COVID lies.

And then they began taking away your ability to travel, to attend a church that received the Government's blessing to hold services, or even to shop for food, until you assumed a position of absolute obedience and allowed them to inject you with whatever the hell they wanted to.

This is about obtaining the power of full control over you. The mere fact that so many have died due to the injections, yet the government persists in telling you that they are "safe and effective" is testament to the true nature of this all - this is about absolute control over you. The governments care only that in the face of those deaths and sometimes permanent injuries, "their people" are dutifully getting in line to do as they are told. To bureaucrats like Biden/Fauci <* INSERT YOUR LOCAL JACK OFF HERE *> the deaths are sweet syrup on the shackles of obedience. They need that collateral damage to instill in the populace the idea, "Even if I die, I will obey." Read the tweets of the vaxxed, and tell me they want anything more than to be seen as obedient sheep.

It is "freedom" that is dying here, not the vaccinated. The "vaccinated" are merely helping to ushering in the era of complete government domination. Some of them unwillingly, but most of them are doing it with their whole hearts and minds. It is freedom that must be destroyed by government, not population.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
I do not believe that this entire event, including the "vaccines" has anything to do with depopulation. People dying or being injured by this is merely necessary collateral damage.

Covid 19, and the vaccines are now, and always have been about control. They are no different than the LGBTQxxxxx screechings, no different than than the global cooling/warming "climate change" hoax, no different than the CRT trash. They are all about control.

Covid is/was supposed to be the final push over the cliff. Governments the World over have been VERY successful in completely subjugating their entire populations. They've closed churches, businesses, parks, and entertainment venues. They've essentially cancelled Christmas, Easter, Summer vacations, family reunions, and in-person schools. They've enthralled legions of shrieking "mask" police, turned neighborhoods against each other, and turned a fully militarized police force against people who were merely minding there own business. Even this very forum once banned or suspended people for speaking out against the COVID lies.

And then they began taking away your ability to travel, to attend a church that received the Government's blessing to hold services, or even to shop for food, until you assumed a position of absolute obedience and allowed them to inject you with whatever the hell they wanted to.

This is about obtaining the power of full control over you. The mere fact that so many have died due to the injections, yet the government persists in telling you that they are "safe and effective" is testament to the true nature of this all - this is about absolute control over you. The governments care only that in the face of those deaths and sometimes permanent injuries, "their people" are dutifully getting in line to do as they are told. To bureaucrats like Biden/Fauci <* INSERT YOUR LOCAL JACK OFF HERE *> the deaths are sweet syrup on the shackles of obedience. They need that collateral damage to instill in the populace the idea, "Even if I die, I will obey." Read the tweets of the vaxxed, and tell me they want anything more than to be seen as obedient sheep.

It is "freedom" that is dying here, not the vaccinated. The "vaccinated" are merely helping to ushering in the era of complete government domination. Some of them unwillingly, but most of them are doing it with their whole hearts and minds. It is freedom that must be destroyed by government, not population.

So why are they so adamant to vaxx absolutely everybody, including children, people who've recovered covid etc?

If the injections themselves are not a key factor, then they needed be so psychotic in forcing them on every single demographic they can. They could just factor in 20% naysayers, and go about it.

The endless boosters, the clear depop fantasies of the major players, and their antecedents in the multi-generational families and shadowy Malthusian groups they represent, Agenda 2030 and their psychotic Transhuman AI futurerama, that they believe they are on the threshold of actuallising....

It's all too convenient to miss an opportunity like it. Maybe this year's specific round of injections aren't the 'hot dose', who knows, but its clear to see they are seriously damaging people. My hunch is absolutely they are designed to MASS reduce fertility. We will only start to see evidence of this in the coming 12 months, by then, the vast majority of the Western Wolrd will have been subjected to it.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
This video is one of the most interesting on the topic. I've not seen it on the forum -

Guy's bio - https://www.crick.ac.uk/research/find-a-researcher/david-lv-bauer

This report seems to be related -

I don't know if I am misinterpreting this wrong, but seems to be he says that the Pfizer vaccine is slowly eroding part of the body's natural immune system - cells that attempt to block pathogens entering cells. And further that vaccinated people appear to be successively losing these natural immune cells. I seem to remember reading that they are dwindling at about 5% a week.

Despite this, this guy's plan is to whack people up with a booster, and hope that will stop people getting COVID.

ChristMonarchist

Pigeon
Catholic
I want to know what is considered blackpilling. @Roosh (Just a general question.)

I was about to reply to a thread and it was taken down because it went against the blackpilling rule. This thread seemed blackpilling as well.

I do not have a problem with blackpills and I don't understand why more on the right wing are telling others to stop sharing news that can be considered so.

As Christians we should always have hope because we know we win in the end, but that doesn't mean we should shield ourselves from the outside. There are evils in this world that we need to be aware of.

No, we do not need go be scared of any of this or be in fear because we have Christ. Putting our heads in the sand doesn't do anything for those of us that actually have to protect and provide for our familes.

Praying for others and for justice is necessary, but it only goes so far. Faith without works is dead.

"What shall it profit, my brethren, if a man say he hath faith, but hath not works? Shall faith be able to save him? And if a brother or sister be naked and want daily food: And one of you say to them: Go in peace, be ye warmed and filled; yet give them not those things that are necessary for the body, what shall it profit? So faith also, if it have not works, is dead in itself."
- St. James 2:14-17 (DRB)

It has to go both ways and covering our eyes to the world satan rules over won't help. These blackpills aren't for Christians to get depressed, it's to inform and prepare a defense for you spiritually and physically.

We are not all called to be monks. Some of us are husbands and fathers that have to live in this secular world and we have to spend our time fighting back. Of course we do not need to cloud our mind with bad news always, but we know our limits so if we can't handle it for the time being then we do not seek it out.

However, that doesn't mean we get to remain ignorant about what is going on. Our wives will not be as informed and we don't want our children seeing these evils, it falls onto us. Remaining blind means we won't understand the demons that will infiltrate our home.

Our enemy is always on the move whether we turn our heads or not. We can pray that the kids at drag queen story hour aren't mentally scarred for life, but that doesn't shut down the library that does it every weekend. We can pray that the vaccine doesn't kill us, but that doesn't stop the government from forcing it into you. It takes prayer and us standing up to change things. We cannot change things that we do not understand.

St. Paul didn't just pray that the world would hear the Gospel, he risked his life for years and died for it. He knew the risks, he knew the enemy, he studied the enemy, and he faced them for Christ.

We were meant to suffer, yes. Will we suffer and not know the reason why? When they kick down the doors, do you want to be blindsided? Or do you want to be prepared to defend your family and faith? Even if it means suffering and death we do it for Christ. I never want to be the man that watches his family get dragged away by tranny UN soldiers knowing he just sat there and didn't see them coming. I want to pray daily, I want to stay informed, and I want to fight back.

All I am saying is stop being blackpilled. Not being to handle what is going on the world and censoring it is the equivalent to the leftist safe spaces that don't like what they are hearing. You can read an article or watch the news and still have hope. It rekindles the fire inside of you, feel the Holy Ghost encourage you to spread the Word.

Focus on your own soul, then your families', then others. You are on a mission for Christ and if you aren't sitting in a monastery right now your mission is to fight and spread the Word in this secular society. Be martyred for a reason. Be a Saint. Cut down the pagans tree like St. Boniface. Punch a heretic like St. Nicholas. Whip pedophiles like St. Basil the Great. (Before someone comments about violence I just mean to actually take action, do something, anything.)

Righteous anger is not a sin. It is necessary. Sitting on the fence gets us nowhere.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." -Dante Alighieri.

You better believe we are in a time of moral crisis. Stop ignoring the leather dog mask wearers and tell them to get away from your children. Stop letting teachers make our kids pledge to gay flags. Don't turn a blind eye to the world.

Study the enemy. Know your limits. Pray. Fast. Have faith. Fight back.

St.Paul.jpg

Last edited:

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Why is ZOG MSM being posted here now so much? I feel like this forum is under attack. The shill ratio for these zogbots like Berenson and Tucker have gone up in the past 4-5 months dramatically.

This is just an ad hominem. The 'ZOG MSM' shares truths from time to time, even if it does so to mock the plebs.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
How exactly will they engineer Holodomirs? Third world countries have the food and the working force. The UK will be the one starving without food imports.

???

If the developed countries go down the developing countries will suffer greatly. Africas population is only where it is thanks to food and medical aid.

Asia has a huge population. How events unfold could mean the difference between starving billions and cannibalism. How would the social bond stick when people are starving, angry and dying in large numbers?

Maybe if Asia took over African fertile lands but as of now they import a lot of food, as do other countries.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
This video is one of the most interesting on the topic. I've not seen it on the forum -

Guy's bio - https://www.crick.ac.uk/research/find-a-researcher/david-lv-bauer

This report seems to be related -

I don't know if I am misinterpreting this wrong, but seems to be he says that the Pfizer vaccine is slowly eroding part of the body's natural immune system - cells that attempt to block pathogens entering cells. And further that vaccinated people appear to be successively losing these natural immune cells. I seem to remember reading that they are dwindling at about 5% a week.

Despite this, this guy's plan is to whack people up with a booster, and hope that will stop people getting COVID.
I think this is true. As far as the pharmaceutical companies are concerned, their ultimate goal is to get humanity hooked on taking drugs for everything. They want people's first urge or response to any change in their condition, whether it be feeling tired, having a headache, being depressed, or whatever, is to ask for a bottle of pills or to take some drug in some other way. They want people to want to take artificially-produced remedies for everything. They do not want people to using natural medicine, holistic medicine, exercise, meditation, religion, chiropractics, Chinese medicine, vegetable juice fasting, 16-8 fasting, yoga, or any of that kind of thing. They want people to be ingesting as many drugs as they can get into their hands or their arms. As I said before, they're not trying to get a mass die-off, because you can't sell drugs to a dead person.

There's a reason why every article on alternative medicine in Wikipedia is worded as if the very idea of natural remedies is a crime against humanity. Big Pharma has gone all-in on this effort, and they've co-opted most of the world's elites, media, and politicians into it, using various strategies.

I think a big part of it is the 20-year limitation on drug and medical-device patents. Pharmaceutical and biotech companies only get a few years to make big bucks on their products, so it gives them a lot of pressure to squeeze money out of their business in other ways, and this is one of the results. I'm not saying that medical patents should be extended in time, because that might have other negative, unintended consequences. Somethings got to give, though, because Satan is obviously using the situation for his own ends.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
"Hey, we've destroyed your innate immunity, but don't worry we can make lots more vaccines", is a shill angle you'd expect. What he doesn't say is that from now on you'll be more prone to every opportunistic bug out there, and your body's ability to fight cancer will be greatly diminished. So those exotic holidays that you so missed in 2020 and swayed you to take the jab (in my brother's case), will be too risky.

This also illustrates why the push to jab children must represent as evil an event as ever been witnessed in history. Imagine rendering you child highly vulnerable to a spectrum of illnesses by allowing him or her to be jabbed. As I've said elsewhere, there's no excuse for it. Parents ought to be obligated to research this jab thoroughly.

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
"Hey, we've destroyed your innate immunity, but don't worry we can make lots more vaccines", is a shill angle you'd expect. What he doesn't say is that from now on you'll be more prone to every opportunistic bug out there, and your body's ability to fight cancer will be greatly diminished. So those exotic holidays that you so missed in 2020 and swayed you to take the jab (in my brother's case), will be too risky. This also illustrates why the push to jab children must represent as evil an event as ever been witnessed in history. Imagine rendering you child prone to a spectrum of illnesses by allowing him or her to be jabbed. As I've said elsewhere, there's no excuse for it. Parents ought to be obligated to research this jab thoroughly.