Will there be a mass dying off of the vaccinated?

N°6

Hummingbird
This video is one of the most interesting on the topic. I've not seen it on the forum -

Guy's bio - https://www.crick.ac.uk/research/find-a-researcher/david-lv-bauer

This report seems to be related -

I don't know if I am misinterpreting this wrong, but seems to be he says that the Pfizer vaccine is slowly eroding part of the body's natural immune system - cells that attempt to block pathogens entering cells. And further that vaccinated people appear to be successively losing these natural immune cells. I seem to remember reading that they are dwindling at about 5% a week.

Despite this, this guy's plan is to whack people up with a booster, and hope that will stop people getting COVID.

This crossed my mind today: many academic computer nerds and hipsters who geeked out on Linux to resist Microsoft’s PC market share, are the very same individuals lining up to receive gene therapy security updates from the Gates Foundation because they’ve been told that their natural operating systems’ firewalls aren’t good enough to repel a common cold variant.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
We are seeing ramping up of symptoms, at least, and gene therapy deaths. Do you all think this will be even more noticeable throughout the winter months in the Northern Hemisphere?
Dr Michael Yaedon rang the alarm in a recent video where he outlined that he thinks the booster will be the means to usher in depopulation. 1. There is no reason for the booster obviously and 2. He says that the boosters can skip trials and official control agencies now even more easy and because it apparantly looks much like the initial vaccine, it is very easy for the manufacturers to get through the safety check and control grid (as far they couldn't so that easily of course but his position is that frankly they have completely free rollout now of whatever they want no checks and balances).
I do not believe that this entire event, including the "vaccines" has anything to do with depopulation. People dying or being injured by this is merely necessary collateral damage.

Covid 19, and the vaccines are now, and always have been about control. They are no different than the LGBTQxxxxx screechings, no different than than the global cooling/warming "climate change" hoax, no different than the CRT trash. They are all about control.
I think your overall analysis is pretty accurate. Control certainly is a tremendous part of all this. It is also clear though if you've opened whatever globalist elite paper, essay or book that besides control their main concern is that according to them there are way too many people. It's not very hard to spot that sentiment too in people like Bill Gates. So whether they'll use the (future) vaccines for it remains to be seen, but the fact that they're adamant on getting this vaccine in everybody tells us that there is more than just control: if it was just about control they could for example look for other ways to put the non-vaccinated group in their control grid, but no we mist ake the vaccinde at any cost.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
The working hypothesis of control first, huge experiment of mRNA therapies and money second, and a possible benefit of depopulation (they don't care if the result is good or bad, it just is about testing out the therapies in a rapid way impossible under other circumstances - and making money on part 2) third, has always been my thesis. Do most of you agree with that?

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Righteous anger is not a sin. It is necessary. Sitting on the fence gets us nowhere.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." -Dante Alighieri.
I've always agreed with your first sentence.

What's funny is that I was perusing Larry Sabato's twitter the other day for some reason, and he attributed that quote to JFK, another classic example of a boomer idiot who was always seemingly harmless, but in reality was part and parcel to the idea of fundamentally changing the country through being a useful/useless idiot at a university, in political polls, and on TV. People like him disgust me more and more, and his twitter showed it all quite well. The new age brought out and exposed many people in ways we didn't ever truly know, those who were both close to us, and quite a bit away, or so we thought.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
"Hey, we've destroyed your innate immunity, but don't worry we can make lots more vaccines", is a shill angle you'd expect. What he doesn't say is that from now on you'll be more prone to every opportunistic bug out there, and your body's ability to fight cancer will be greatly diminished. So those exotic holidays that you so missed in 2020 and swayed you to take the jab (in my brother's case), will be too risky.

This also illustrates why the push to jab children must represent as evil an event as ever been witnessed in history. Imagine rendering you child highly vulnerable to a spectrum of illnesses by allowing him or her to be jabbed. As I've said elsewhere, there's no excuse for it. Parents ought to be obligated to research this jab thoroughly.
Tough to drive home the first two highlights enough. Although I don't understand the cancer part as well, It appears the vaxx has a real and underreported tendency to narrow the scope of the natural immune system.

Given one's likelihood to defeat covid, barring multiple co-morbidities, the vaxx appears to me as a net negativ. It will reduce my body's overall immunity.

Kiddy vaxxing is just inarguably wrong, as their vulnerability is so very low and the long term effects are impossible to determine at this time.

It is all so dubious. I feel like making any argument to vaxxers is just time wasted, as the conversation may not even merit any discussion other than the pursuit of well-being of the other.

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Tough to drive home the first two highlights enough. Although I don't understand the cancer part as well, It appears the vaxx has a real and underreported tendency to narrow the scope of the natural immune system.

Given one's likelihood to defeat covid, barring multiple co-morbidities, the vaxx appears to me as a net negativ. It will reduce my body's overall immunity.

Kiddy vaxxing is just inarguably wrong, as their vulnerability is so very low and the long term effects are impossible to determine at this time.

It is all so dubious. I feel like making any argument to vaxxers is just time wasted, as the conversation may not even merit any discussion other than the pursuit of well-being of the other.

Certain viruses can cause cancer so I does make sense. Also all the garbage in the shots most certainly are carcinogenic.

Thinking this is not a about depop is quite naive as every single globalist psychopath in history have brought it up. Just looking at out current health system you can see none of it is about prolonging the plebs lives, quite the opposite.

They need this total control grid so they can spin any mass die off on anything they see fit.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Thinking this is not a about depop is quite naive as every single globalist psychopath in history have brought it up. Just looking at out current health system you can see none of it is about prolonging the plebs lives, quite the opposite.
I'm with you on one hand, but it's not that simple, since they literally put half a century into prolonging human life, and saving large portions of the population of all ages (premature babies to heart attacks to cancer treatments) even for the most average or below average people.

oldfaith

Banned
Orthodox
My money are on both control and later depopulation. One has to have full control first to easily get away with depopulation.

Jonas Salk is Jewish-American creator of the 1st Polio vaccine (that's the same one that was contaminated with SV40 monkey cancer-causing virus which was injected into everyone for decades).

Modern Vacci-Nazi don't like to talk about his book "The Survival of the Wisest", written in 1973.
One can buy it for $400 on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Survival-Wisest-Jonas-Salk/dp/006013738X
So expensive because it's a rarity - they'd never republish it, extremely non-PC.
There's free PDF copy out there.

In the book, Salk gives some insights into the future.
He talks about upcoming depopulation and eugenics - which he considered to be good things -
the priestly class of scientists creating controlled evolution.
New Darwinism and scientists will be arbiters who will decide who lives and who dies.
He said they must replace natural selection (which no longer happens because of vaccines) with controlled selection.

He said eugenics was inevitable, culling too.
RNA viruses would be used to administer eugenics.
Traditionalists must die, he said, as regressive, he said will be new god-men class who'll get rid of them.
Evolve, including changing morals, or die, he said, and superstitious, religious must go.
All through some inoculations by scientific class.

Basically, he said that only the wisest will survive what's coming. Not the smartest, but the wisest.
He mentioned the power of intuition and said those who can use it will survive future medical apocalypse.
As bad as the guy sounded he had quite an insight into what's coming seems like.
His book is probably Fauci's fave bedtime read.

Summary video:

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
???

If the developed countries go down the developing countries will suffer greatly. Africas population is only where it is thanks to food and medical aid.

Asia has a huge population. How events unfold could mean the difference between starving billions and cannibalism. How would the social bond stick when people are starving, angry and dying in large numbers?

Maybe if Asia took over African fertile lands but as of now they import a lot of food, as do other countries.

World running out of fossil fuels.

Also deliberately reducing Nuclear energy= cascading catabolism of industrial Civilization. Under the guise of "Climate Change?"

Medicine and food decline because of lack of chemical fertilizer. Outbreak of Bubonic Plague in 3rd world. Massive waves of Deaths like in Europe in the Middle Ages.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
The world is restricting fossil fuels, big difference. Deliberately reducing nuclear energy, indeed. Yes, all under the guise of the original lie, climate change. @infowarrior1 what's the order of things ... food shortages first? markets tank? war breaks out? When the 1st world breaks I think the elites know that the Africas and the impoverished Asian/Amerindian areas will suffer greatly, in lockstep.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
The world is restricting fossil fuels, big difference. Deliberately reducing nuclear energy, indeed. Yes, all under the guise of the original lie, climate change. @infowarrior1 what's the order of things ... food shortages first? markets tank? war breaks out? When the 1st world breaks I think the elites know that the Africas and the impoverished Asian/Amerindian areas will suffer greatly, in lockstep.

I don't know. But at least for the most part they are counting on the market mechanisms outside of obvious Blackrock and other financial interventions to sort things out.

But I think at least in regards to fossil fuels. The tracking just doesn't seem to be sustainable.

Gradient

Kingfisher
So why are they so adamant to vaxx absolutely everybody, including children, people who've recovered covid etc?

If the injections themselves are not a key factor, then they needed be so psychotic in forcing them on every single demographic they can. They could just factor in 20% naysayers, and go about it.
Because they want to establish the "reality" that they are in complete control of everyone's lives. This is about domination and absolute obedience.

The injections ARE a key factor. They are forcing once free humans to allow their bodies to be injected with anything that the "officials" damn please. And they are doing so under the mask of "the common good" or "we're all in this together" et all. But it is always under duress. Booster after booster, it will simply become what must be endured no matter the consequences. This is known as "learned helplessness", and it is a fate shared by lab rats, and slaves.

Last edited:

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Because they want to establish the "reality" that they are in complete control of everyone's lives. This is about domination and absolute obedience.

The injections ARE a key factor. They are forcing once free humans to allowing their bodies to be injected with anything that the "officials" damn please. And they are doing so under the mask of "the common good" or "we're all in this together" et all. But it is always under duress. Booster after booster, it will simply become what must be endured no matter the consequences. This is known as "learned helplessness", and it is a fate shared by lab rats, and slaves.

That's a reasonable POV.

I dont know, i just cant see how an Elite rife with Malthusian eugenistists, and openly Luciferian belief structure, coupled with their AI futurist fantasies, would just walk away from an opportunity to usurp God, in the act of sterilising and/or mass culling of His creation.

I think they believe they are going to go down in history as the great break with the past. The cleaning of house before their Luciferian technological future can be ushered in.

WhiteWolf

Banned
So why are they so adamant to vaxx absolutely everybody, including children, people who've recovered covid etc?

If the injections themselves are not a key factor, then they needed be so psychotic in forcing them on every single demographic they can. They could just factor in 20% naysayers, and go about it.

The endless boosters, the clear depop fantasies of the major players, and their antecedents in the multi-generational families and shadowy Malthusian groups they represent, Agenda 2030 and their psychotic Transhuman AI futurerama, that they believe they are on the threshold of actuallising....

It's all too convenient to miss an opportunity like it. Maybe this year's specific round of injections aren't the 'hot dose', who knows, but its clear to see they are seriously damaging people. My hunch is absolutely they are designed to MASS reduce fertility. We will only start to see evidence of this in the coming 12 months, by then, the vast majority of the Western Wolrd will have been subjected to it.
Agreed, it makes no sense that this is just about control. I don't think it is a killshot either. Must be reduced fertility, but then why are some people becomming sick after the jab and even die sometimes? And if it's about fertility, then they can stop after lets say 70 to 80% of the population is jabbed, but they want 100% jabbed so there is something in there that they want to put in every soul on earth (except themselves of course).
To be honest, I still have no idea what they are truely up to.
Many euro countries like Portgal, have a very hing vaccination rate so it will be interresting to see how many babies will be born there in the next few years.

Transhumanism or some new technology that may or may not have something to do with 5G and/or satalites is still something that i find very plausible, but I know that is a too far out theory for many on this forum.
We'll see.

Last edited:

Lawrence87

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I think the mass cull idea is a bit far fetched. It would be too obvious and too many people would be demanding answers. I suppose it is plausible, but it would require that every public face pushing the vaccine at the moment is expendible in the wider plan, because many of those heads will roll if there is a mass die off of the vaccinated.

I think it is more likely to be something a bit more subtle. I don't really know what exactly, but I really don't see them taking a route so blatant that we'd be seeing piles of bodies all over the world. Who knows what they can do with genetic manipulation tech...

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I think the mass cull idea is a bit far fetched. It would be too obvious and too many people would be demanding answers. I suppose it is plausible, but it would require that every public face pushing the vaccine at the moment is expendible in the wider plan, because many of those heads will roll if there is a mass die off of the vaccinated.

I think it is more likely to be something a bit more subtle. I don't really know what exactly, but I really don't see them taking a route so blatant that we'd be seeing piles of bodies all over the world. Who knows what they can do with genetic manipulation tech...
I don't know either, but I don't rule out the cull, because I can state reasons that others have chimed in with as well, to explain it. Namely, the narrative that there are "too many people in the world" which sets up an excuse or indifference IF there is a large population death/cull/decline. The other challenge I have is that the demons are out in full force and frankly don't care. They not only gaslight you and tell you what they are doing to your face, they do it with arrogance and vigor. So why not?

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker

Everyone has cancer. Your body just deals with it..... until it doesnt. Then the cancer grows out of control and you are in trouble.

Now, if you took something that reduced your bodys ability to deal with problems, then you would encounter that point where your body cant deal with cancer sooner and/or the cancer will progress much faster.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Other Christian
No mass die-off, in my opinion. Some folks have died and more will die but that’s just the result of a rushed vaccine. The answer that makes the most sense? COVID is a dress rehearsal for the ultimate prize for the Commies- climate lockdown.

They’re running live simulations on how submissive people are and what it takes to complete break their will. Travel…what you can eat…where you can drive…even what you can build your house with will be regulated.

Some of these have already been executed. It’s just one step further to ‘save the planet’.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
No mass die-off, in my opinion. Some folks have died and more will die but that’s just the result of a rushed vaccine. The answer that makes the most sense? COVID is a dress rehearsal for the ultimate prize for the Commies- climate lockdown.

They’re running live simulations on how submissive people are and what it takes to complete break their will. Travel…what you can eat…where you can drive…even what you can build your house with will be regulated.

Some of these have already been executed. It’s just one step further to ‘save the planet’.

But why have a climate lockdown and 2030 etc, and resist the opportunity to thin the herd? They clearly have the means, and motive. If its not a direct cull, it's almost certainly a sterilisation tool IMHO.

I would be amazed if the intention of these injections is exactly as they're described, (eg to cure covid, and nothing beyond that).

I find that notion incredulous at this point.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Other Christian
But why have a climate lockdown and 2030 etc, and resist the opportunity to thin the herd? They clearly have the means, and motive. If its not a direct cull, it's almost certainly a sterilisation tool IMHO.

I would be amazed if the intention of these injections is exactly as they're described, (eg to cure covid, and nothing beyond that).

I find that notion incredulous at this point.

Perhaps they want to torture as many people as possible. These people are sick, after all. What better to way to torture them than to own them?