Will there be a mass dying off of the vaccinated?

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
No mass die-off, in my opinion. Some folks have died and more will die but that’s just the result of a rushed vaccine. The answer that makes the most sense? COVID is a dress rehearsal for the ultimate prize for the Commies- climate lockdown.

They’re running live simulations on how submissive people are and what it takes to complete break their will. Travel…what you can eat…where you can drive…even what you can build your house with will be regulated.

Some of these have already been executed. It’s just one step further to ‘save the planet’.
"Warp speed" is their story--that the speed of creating a vaccine from scratch in 10 months was some sort heroic effort by our saviours Moderna, Pfizer and J&J. That they all created novel mRNA and DNA "vaccines" and managed this extraordinary feat in a matter of months. Then there's the fact that Trump signed an executive order 13887 in September 2019 fast tracking flu vaccine roll-outs and that order is strangely missing from the list of his executive orders on Wikipedia. As for Europe, the EU were well into legislating for fast tracking by 2015. So I just don't buy that vaccines were made from scratch and rolled out 10 months later, I think these vaccines had already been developed.

bucky

Ostrich
Other Christian
I would be amazed if the intention of these injections is exactly as they're described, (eg to cure covid, and nothing beyond that).

I find that notion incredulous at this point.
This. It's astounding to me that most "college educated" people I know believe just that. The benevolent Trump and Biden administrations got together with equally benevolent Moderna, Pfizer, and J&J and developed these miracle vaccines in record time to save us, the little people, from this devastating virus that really is some kind of modern Black Death of which we should be very, very afraid. They did it all out of the goodness of their hearts. For us.

bucky

Ostrich
Other Christian
Sometimes, I wonder what would have happened if Trump was still POTUS. Then again, maybe the timing of the COVID release was not a coincidence and they were timing that with plans to steal the election.
I was talking about this with the closest I have to a dissident right friend in real life a little while ago. Trump was pretty disappointing, but I don't think we'd have the vaccine mandates and fuel would still be cheap, so just based on that it would be better. Also, the leftist meltdown would probably still be going on almost a year later, which would provide some entertainment value at the very least.

bucky

Ostrich
Other Christian
This is their setup for the new world order.

Full access to our bodies through forced shots.

Eventually the government will "take over" the shots and give us poison depending on our social class.

That, or simply put, multiple shots will render our immune systems useless and we'll die of other "natural causes"
I posted on another thread a little while back about how my wife got a flyer from a doctor offering a "wellness checkup" recently, and I had an epiphany upon seeing the word "wellness." That word seems to have come into common use in my lifetime, or at least I don't remember it being used when I was in high school in the 1980s. I realized that government mandated "wellness" checkups are probably where this is all going including, as you said, injecting us with whatever they want at the time of the checkup.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
I was talking about this with the closest I have to a dissident right friend in real life a little while ago. Trump was pretty disappointing, but I don't think we'd have the vaccine mandates and fuel would still be cheap, so just based on that it would be better. Also, the leftist meltdown would probably still be going on almost a year later, which would provide some entertainment value at the very least.
This needs to be seen as a worldwide blanket operation, with every country in lockstep, only there are different timings due to geography, seasons, infrastructure and so on. There won't be a country in the world where 'climate change' measures, mass medical interventions, and tracking of all our moves won't happen. All that of course to participate in society, which is a very sick one anyway.

I don't want to participate in a society where I'm told by my fellow citizen, that in order to enter a friggin store I have to wear a cloth on my face, sanitise my hands and show them a QR code on my phone which determines whether I'm infectious or not. You see it's insanity on gear.

cyborg1337

Robin
Muslim
I think the jabs are already showing signs of overall lowered immunity levels. Why are countries with the most vaxed getting more infections, for example Singapore. Nobody on MSM is properly answering that question when asked.

It looks like the jabs lower your overall immunity, so you need to top up after each period of time. MSM recently said if you had the jabs your overall immunity against other diseases is increased; I call that bullsh*t, it's the opposite.

This is why boosters are so criticial now, otherwise people will start getting more sick because of their dropped immunity levels.

Once they've got you on these jabs, you are dependant on them for good.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
A number of Christian and Jewish scholars interpret the "War in Heaven" referenced in Revelation 12 and Isaiah (Jewish scholars don't use the New Testament, of course) as a battle between competing plans of salvation between Christ and Lucifer. According to their interpretations, Lucifer wanted to force everyone to obey the commandments and therefore everyone would be saved, and he should receive the credit for saving everyone. Christ, on the other hand, argued that all souls should have the choice as to whether they obeyed or not, and the glory from the eventual success of that plan would go to Elohim, the Father.

Although there are differing opinions in the Christian world as to the veracity of this theory, in my opinion it does seem to fit-in with how Satan seems to operate in our world. Authoritarian, evil political movements always seem to have the goal of forcing people to behave in a certain way, rather then providing freedom of choice. When you look at attempts to control us, such as with fake virus scares, like this one, it seems like it is Satan trying a different tactic to get people to follow his original plan.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
This needs to be seen as a worldwide blanket operation, with every country in lockstep, only there are different timings due to geography, seasons, infrastructure and so on. There won't be a country in the world where 'climate change' measures, mass medical interventions, and tracking of all our moves won't happen. All that of course to participate in society, which is a very sick one anyway.

I don't want to participate in a society where I'm told by my fellow citizen, that in order to enter a friggin store I have to wear a cloth on my face, sanitise my hands and show them a QR code on my phone which determines whether I'm infectious or not. You see it's insanity on gear.

Maybe Nationalism may have been an illusion all along. And separate Nations is just Kabuki Theatre. Whilst we are already under a Global Government ready to be headed by Anti-Christ.

The Book of Revelation still predicts distinct Nations and Ethnicities but under the Authority of said Anti-Christ and ultimately Satan.

Nationalism is undoubtably better. But I do wonder if like the overt Globalisms and attempt to melt the Ethnicities into one slave class and its opposition to "Nationalists" are just 2 wings of the same bird.

Republican vs Democrat. Coke vs Pepsi. Etc etc.

Maybe Nationalism may have been an illusion all along. And separate Nations is just Kabuki Theatre. Whilst we are already under a Global Government ready to be headed by Anti-Christ.

Nationalism is an invention of the modern world. It was probably invented by revolutionary France to unite the various regions as the revolutionary republic was being attacked by the surrounding kingdoms. Nationalism was used to invent Germany which was (and, arguably, is) a patchwork of different languages and religious confessions. Nationalism is used to make cuckservatives excited about fighting wars in faraway countries that clearly don't benefit the American people.

God, family, community is where our loyalties should lie.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Nationalism is an invention of the modern world. It was probably invented by revolutionary France to unite the various regions as the revolutionary republic was being attacked by the surrounding kingdoms. Nationalism was used to invent Germany which was (and, arguably, is) a patchwork of different languages and religious confessions. Nationalism is used to make cuckservatives excited about fighting wars in faraway countries that clearly don't benefit the American people.

God, family, community is where our loyalties should lie.

Family, kin, community, nation.

All fruit from the same branch.

Nation states may have arisen in the modern world, but 'nationalism' eg in-group preference relating to your wider kin, is as old as humanity.

Nation states may have arisen in the modern world, but 'nationalism' eg in-group preference relating to your wider kin, is as old as humanity.

In our world 'nationalism' doesn't mean loyalty to your "in-group". It means loyalty to the state. That's why nationalism as presented in the public discourse has always failed and will continue to fail.

Your loyalty should be to blood and soil (after God), not the constitution, 'democracy', 'the flag', the state or any of the worldly institutions.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Family, kin, community, nation.

All fruit from the same branch.

Nations are real. But "Nationalism" as an "ism" like every other "ism" may be controlled by the same forces controlling the Globohomo.

How many times have they skinsuited what is good and venerable to push their agendas?

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
In our world 'nationalism' doesn't mean loyalty to your "in-group". It means loyalty to the state. That's why nationalism as presented in the public discourse has always failed and will continue to fail.

Your loyalty should be to blood and soil (after God), not the constitution, 'democracy', 'the flag', the state or any of the worldly institutions.

They would want to make the loyalty to "in-group" and State as synonymous. To make the State as the Nation. The Blood and Soil as the State.

Just like this:
As Kerry Brown, professor of Chinese studies and director of the Lau China Institute, noted in an article for Oxford Political Review back in April, “for the great supporters of a neat division between Party and population, the thorny issue is that the Party is part of society, and its members are, unsurprisingly, more often than not typical Chinese people.”

He went on, “The Party deliberately sets out to integrate and reach deep into society. The most prudent thing one can say about the relationship between the two is that they are very complex.”

And he added, “And if you want to start deploying language like ‘evil’ about the Party, then you are going to have to start labeling a good number of Chinese people that way too. Party members are Chinese people, after all, not some separate species.”

While there are a tiny minority of some 3,000 senior party apparatchiks, there are around 90 million members of the CCP, according to estimates. But this doesn’t tell the whole picture of how not only the CCP pervades all areas of society, but also of how hundreds of millions of people are directly or indirectly tied to its fate.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic

The Book of Revelation still predicts distinct Nations and Ethnicities but under the Authority of said Anti-Christ and ultimately Satan.

Nationalism is undoubtably better. But I do wonder if like the overt Globalisms and attempt to melt the Ethnicities into one slave class and its opposition to "Nationalists" are just 2 wings of the same bird.

Republican vs Democrat. Coke vs Pepsi. Etc etc.
Nationalism has very little to do with the concept of nation. A nation is a group of people who developed throughout the ages after humanity was punished by God for the tower of Babel (among other abominations) so they didn't have a shared universal language anymore. People dispersed and nations developed as way of survival and continuity, so they share a common background, a religion, a language and an overall culture.
With the industrial revolution and right after the judeomasonic French revolution the colonial era began when people from different nations were transplanted into the colonies to populate the land and displace, eliminate or integrate the local nations.
Ironically the USA has been the ramming force to eliminate nationhood by invading and toppling governments in countries who were still a homogeneous nation to bring this concept of a standardised global culture.
There is no nation of people from different cultures, backgrounds and religions even if they speak a common language.

I think the eternal rebels against God are trying to build a new Babel by bringing about a one world religion (that may even be a secular religion), English as a one world lingua franca and standardised systems for everything people do; eliminating nationhood and sense of belonging to anything else but that system. That's why all across the world people use the same tech, take the vax, believe in science and feel they are 'global citizens', when the truth is Babel was built by slaves, so once again history repeats itself.

I think the eternal rebels against God are trying to build a new Babel by bringing about a one world religion (that may even be a secular religion), English as a one world lingua franca and standardised systems for everything people do; eliminating nationhood and sense of belonging to anything else but that system.

I think it's explicit. The EU parliament building was designed to resemble Bruegel's painting of the tower of Babel. They're rubbing our faces in it.
hiding-in-plain-sight-the-eu-parliament-building-was-designed-43077655.png

roid

Woodpecker
I think the jabs are already showing signs of overall lowered immunity levels. Why are countries with the most vaxed getting more infections, for example Singapore. Nobody on MSM is properly answering that question when asked.

It looks like the jabs lower your overall immunity, so you need to top up after each period of time. MSM recently said if you had the jabs your overall immunity against other diseases is increased; I call that bullsh*t, it's the opposite.

This is why boosters are so criticial now, otherwise people will start getting more sick because of their dropped immunity levels.

Once they've got you on these jabs, you are dependant on them for good.

They already answered that question. The vaccines were built for the original virus. The infection spread is due to the variants.

The mRNA jabs will lower your immunity levels. If you have the time, watch this dude's explanation.