Will there be a mass dying off of the vaccinated?

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
What we see is Stockholm syndrome at a global state, with a hyped up and manipulated population does anything to get the approval from him who took them captive. It's pretty funny actually when you think about how many times the hostage taker can lie to the one taken hostage, before he who is taken hostage starts to realize he's being duped. I guess the longer time goes on the lesser that possibility arises anyway, because the more deluded the person will be to see any sense of reality, moreover the psychological mechanism of investing is at play here and people at this moment have invested their whole world view and often personal brand and self perspective on this scam. It truly has become a religion, with the experts as the Saints, the vaccine as the eucharist, the media as the deacons, the daily news shows as the choirs, the QR scanned entertainment venue as the Church, lies as blessings, ensuring that al 80+ people will never die as salvation, 3 weeks to flatten the curve as faith, hate and fear as virtues. Personally I think by the way that these death statistics we're seeing is not something major, yes there are people dying in somewhat significant numbers but it's nowhere near the 95% they want to get rid of eventually. Probably more like if you break an omelet you've got to break an egg, or forecast of what we can expect in heavier magnitude later.
Don't forget the hand sanitizers you spray yourself with as you enter or leave a building taking the place of holy water founts in church.

And I think they see "health" - protection against Covid - as salvation in itself. Jabbed, one forgets one's mortality - at least until the next Variant scares us into taking another booster.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Don't forget the hand sanitizers you spray yourself with as you enter or leave a building taking the place of holy water founts in church.

And I think they see "health" - protection against Covid - as salvation in itself. Jabbed, one forgets one's mortality - at least until the next Variant scares us into taking another booster.
Exactly it's completely a religion. Add to that climate change, racism and social justice and you have a deadly cocktail of deception.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
(i posted this elsewhere, but it's probably more relevant here)

A variation of this does have me wondering about whether it really is an across the board pre-med'd cull.

Were that the case, then you'd have thought that at least one or two leaders would have either made a run for the fence, or fallen on their sword with a 'Rivers of Blood' speech, thus securing their Good-Guy legacy beyond their inevitable crushing removal from office, car crash, decision to commit suicide by two shots to the head, whilst out jogging etc...

And i dont really buy that they are somehow 'fooled' or tricked into believing the jabs etc are harmless & vital either. Each major govt must have intel on what's going on, even in a vague sense.

So it's either they are wholly controlled 'life-actors' that do or say whatever they're told (my take FWIW), or they are utterly ruthless, self-interested bloodthirsty mass murderers in waiting, and are happy maintaining a happy, smiling front, while encouraging people to inject their 8 year olds with poison.

The latter i just dont really buy. Even the scumbags that they are, i think we'd see far more fraying around the mental ed
ges of some of them, were that the case. I dont think humans are really capable of that level of evil to their own people, including children, without either being absolute psychopaths, or gradually falling apart from the strain of it. Which i find hard to believe. It would show, ultimately.
They or their families could be completely compromised too. But I suspect there is a eugenics type “logic” to it that makes it acceptable for them.

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
Exactly it's completely a religion. Add to that climate change, racism and social justice and you have a deadly cocktail of deception.
People often said that Marxism was a kind of secular religion, with its own holy books, priests, eschatology, etc., and I've often thought that liberal democratic secularism is also a kind of religion, though a more diffuse one as its harder to point to some particular founder, set of clearly defined creeds, etc. But I never expected that the innovation which gave it its most ritualized form would be medical tyranny, in which medical/hygienic rituals would take on religious significance. At the same time, of course, it's becoming more and more obvious that both liberalism and democracy are charades - the unvaccinated are being persecuted and even threatened with imprisonment, and technocrats rule over us by mandates and emergency decrees.

The perverted ingenuity of it all almost elicits admiration, were it not for how horrific and yet banal it is. I understand lust for power and worldly luxury, but I don't understand why anyone would want to live in a world like this, even as one of its rulers, a world so ugly. At least evil had a kind of glamour in the Roman Empire. Even Soviet Communism had more romance and humanity than this new tyranny.

Stay safe!

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I saw the heart attack thread and how many people were speculating it's due to the vaccine and it reminded me of this thread. Now that it's 2022 and omnicron is all over the news, what are everyone's theories now?

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I saw the heart attack thread and how many people were speculating it's due to the vaccine and it reminded me of this thread. Now that it's 2022 and omnicron is all over the news, what are everyone's theories now?

They’ve got the perfect weapon of slow kill mass destruction.

Here in the UK - there is increased adverts on billboards, bus stops and TV about teenage cancer, (never was before).

Installed defibrillators in schools and physical activity classes nationwide. They’ve just installed a brand new one outside a dance school for children round the corner from me.

In my opinion - It’s going to be a slow die off, of cancers, heart problems and auto-immune diseases to try and cover up the obvious damage done.

Beyond evil and yet normies are oblivious to it.

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
My thoughts are that most modern invasive treatment plans are dangerous / risky. An older friend of mine had a hip replacement operation last week. He almost died (actually lost heart beat for several seconds and then they recusitated him).

The germ theory mentality of taking a flu vaccine every year instead of exercising daily and eating well carries risks--I believe these covid jab risks are similar, but more visible since more people are taking the covid jab than the flu vaccine.

It's not any kind of government plot to kill people, just more of our broken sickness care system at work. But yeah, unless you are elderly, obese, or have a compromised immune system, it's clearly more risky to take their shot than not. As with almost any issue, the people on the two extremes (force vaxx everyone every 3 months vs the jabs are killshots and no one should take them) are off the mark.

I'll remind people that the #3 killer in the US, prior to any of this covid nonsense, is medical error.
#1 killer is heart disease, #2 is stroke. Unless you are having a heart attack or a stroke, you are putting your life at risk to visit a hospital in the US.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I don't know about mass deaths, but it seems like daily (at least since the new year) I hear about a fully vaxxed person (in my inner circle of contacts) that is pretty sick with flu-like symptoms. Some test positive, some don't. Not that I have any faith in these tests. Most are (triple) vaxxed, one is not (he's pretty heavy and I'm worried about him).

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I'll remind people that the #3 killer in the US, prior to any of this covid nonsense, is medical error.
#1 killer is heart disease, #2 is stroke. Unless you are having a heart attack or a stroke, you are putting your life at risk to visit a hospital in the US.

Never thought of it that way, but I've heard plenty of horror stories by now. Can't argue with that.

the high

Kingfisher
Other Christian
My thoughts are that most modern invasive treatment plans are dangerous / risky. An older friend of mine had a hip replacement operation last week. He almost died (actually lost heart beat for several seconds and then they recusitated him).
Interesting. Same thing happened to one of my old mentors. Needed a hip replacement, his heart stopped on the operating table, they resuscitated him and he got the replacement but his heart was never the same after that. He died a year later.
What about for cancer checkups?

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Interesting. Same thing happened to one of my old mentors. Needed a hip replacement, his heart stopped on the operating table, they resuscitated him and he got the replacement but his heart was never the same after that. He died a year later.
Hip replacements are pretty long surgeries, sometimes. Older patients don't recover too well from being under for so long, with cognitive loss.

Another reason to keep your weight down: many hip replacement devices have a 20-year life expectancy (at least my father's do). He had hips replaced in his 60's, now he's in his 80's and the first hip is starting to hurt.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
There is little to no money to be made in curing anything. There are billions to be made in snake oil "treatments" which are prescribed for a lifetime, be it a pill or a shot.
Which explains the hate to Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. Both are well past the high-profit phase, are easily made, with worldwide manufacturing and distribution. I believe both are beyond most trademark/copyright/patent restrictions, bringing down profit.

I've read here, and elsewhere, that the secret contracts that J&J, Pfizer, and Moderna have with various governments basically require the contracted government to use their shots as official "approved protocol." Knowing how risk-averse western doctors have become, they dare not prescribe treatment that the authorities have not approved (lest they expose themselves to liability). This has effectively blocked low-cost, effective alternatives to their treatments.

Last edited:

Patrick1

Pigeon
Orthodox

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
What we see is Stockholm syndrome at a global state, with a hyped up and manipulated population does anything to get the approval from him who took them captive. It's pretty funny actually when you think about how many times the hostage taker can lie to the one taken hostage, before he who is taken hostage starts to realize he's being duped. I guess the longer time goes on the lesser that possibility arises anyway, because the more deluded the person will be to see any sense of reality, moreover the psychological mechanism of investing is at play here and people at this moment have invested their whole world view and often personal brand and self perspective on this scam. It truly has become a religion, with the experts as the Saints, the vaccine as the eucharist, the media as the deacons, the daily news shows as the choirs, the QR scanned entertainment venue as the Church, lies as blessings, ensuring that al 80+ people will never die as salvation, 3 weeks to flatten the curve as faith, hate and fear as virtues. Personally I think by the way that these death statistics we're seeing is not something major, yes there are people dying in somewhat significant numbers but it's nowhere near the 95% they want to get rid of eventually. Probably more like if you break an omelet you've got to break an egg, or forecast of what we can expect in heavier magnitude later.

Stockholm syndrome was an instinct that allowed people to survive captivity. But in this case it is absolutely maladaptive when it comes to captors that want them dead.

(i posted this elsewhere, but it's probably more relevant here)

A variation of this does have me wondering about whether it really is an across the board pre-med'd cull.

Were that the case, then you'd have thought that at least one or two leaders would have either made a run for the fence, or fallen on their sword with a 'Rivers of Blood' speech, thus securing their Good-Guy legacy beyond their inevitable crushing removal from office, car crash, decision to commit suicide by two shots to the head, whilst out jogging etc...

And i dont really buy that they are somehow 'fooled' or tricked into believing the jabs etc are harmless & vital either. Each major govt must have intel on what's going on, even in a vague sense.

So it's either they are wholly controlled 'life-actors' that do or say whatever they're told (my take FWIW), or they are utterly ruthless, self-interested bloodthirsty mass murderers in waiting, and are happy maintaining a happy, smiling front, while encouraging people to inject their 8 year olds with poison.

The latter i just dont really buy. Even the scumbags that they are, i think we'd see far more fraying around the mental ed
ges of some of them, were that the case. I dont think humans are really capable of that level of evil to their own people, including children, without either being absolute psychopaths, or gradually falling apart from the strain of it. Which i find hard to believe. It would show, ultimately.
Have highlighted the key phrase for your further consideration.

Edit, for clarity: Do the persons orchestrating all this think of the (cattle-like) masses as "their own people"? I would suggest not.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
What about for cancer checkups?
I surely would never visit any doctor until I have symptoms. Except maybe for life style advice from alternative doctors. If I had cancer then I would visit an alternative doctor who does keto, low deuterium, vitamins etc. I already eat healthier than average and I hope I already have a low chance for cancer.

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
It only dawned on me recently that when they say "trust the science" they're talking about the scientific establishment, not about the scientific method.
I remember an article I read a good while ago that was basically some lefty whining about how the right thinks science means the method and not the institution (guys in white lab coats).