Will there be a mass dying off of the vaccinated?

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
I remember an article I read a good while ago that was basically some lefty whining about how the right thinks science means the method and not the institution (guys in white lab coats).
Originally in Greek or Latin "science" (episteme / scientia) just meant demonstrable knowledge of any kind. So theology was also considered a science in medieval thinking, even though it was based on knowledge revealed by God, not discovered through inquiry into nature.

Now by "science" all they mean is "official medical propaganda," which has to pretend to be not just demonstrable, but self-evident, so they can insist you have a moral compulsion to believe it. That's why mainstream news outlets have articles saying that it's dangerous to let someone first investigate on their own and weigh different viewpoints before accepting "the science" about vaccines (which, unlike Christian theology, changes every few months or weeks). Only the willfully, and thus culpably ignorant reject the self-evident. So rather than debating us, we must be coerced, through fines, exclusion from basic activities, social stigmatisation.

The Soviets claimed that the state-approved version of Marxist ideology, which might however change to meet the political demands of the day, was "science." Not much difference.

Sargon2112

Robin
Protestant
It only dawned on me recently that when they say "trust the science" they're talking about the scientific establishment, not about the scientific method.
I remember an article I read a good while ago that was basically some lefty whining about how the right thinks science means the method and not the institution (guys in white lab coats).

Couple that with Fauci ("Fausti" is probably more fitting) and his proclamation that he "represents science". Even as a long time red-pill-er, it astounds me that this guy still walks free, given his conduct over the last 40+ years. Just further indication of how far down the slope we have slipped...

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
I saw the heart attack thread and how many people were speculating it's due to the vaccine and it reminded me of this thread. Now that it's 2022 and omnicron is all over the news, what are everyone's theories now?

They’ve got the perfect weapon of slow kill mass destruction.

Here in the UK - there is increased adverts on billboards, bus stops and TV about teenage cancer, (never was before).

Installed defibrillators in schools and physical activity classes nationwide. They’ve just installed a brand new one outside a dance school for children round the corner from me.

In my opinion - It’s going to be a slow die off, of cancers, heart problems and auto-immune diseases to try and cover up the obvious damage done.

Beyond evil and yet normies are oblivious to it.
I'm in a medium size city in the UK and maybe it's only a coincidence, but I've noticed a massive increase in the number of ambulances blaring their sirens about the town day in day out. In 2020 and most of 2021 during the peak of the 'pandemic' I paid particular attention to the fact of how quiet the ambulances were, barely any whizzing around.
So, I do think that the long term effects will be disguised in different illnesses that get worse, but also there is an increase in ill health right now from my close observations.
What about your area, any signs of this?

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
It only dawned on me recently that when they say "trust the science" they're talking about the scientific establishment, not about the scientific method.
I don't think science was ever free from bias, there always was an agenda behind it. If not what's the theory of evolution about, or the big bang.
Only that now is more blatant as they don't even pretend to follow actual scientific processes but mere speculation based on modelling.

Prince Prospero

Chicken
Atheist
I'm in a medium size city in the UK and maybe it's only a coincidence, but I've noticed a massive increase in the number of ambulances blaring their sirens about the town day in day out. In 2020 and most of 2021 during the peak of the 'pandemic' I paid particular attention to the fact of how quiet the ambulances were, barely any whizzing around.
So, I do think that the long term effects will be disguised in different illnesses that get worse, but also there is an increase in ill health right now from my close observations.
In another part of Europe and I have exactly the same experience. During peak Covid (before vaccines) nothing at all. Now, it is pretty much daily.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Yes, I have noticed it also.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Don't they have to have meetings on this where they devise the coding of the samples, and multiple people know? This doesn't seem like a conspiracy that could last very long, given how many people must know about it if true.
Ive been pondering this as well. It would seem that eventually conscience (humanity) would override rationalization (end justifies the means) of an inner circle ideologue or two.

But then again they'd be publicly denounced as "conspiracy theorist" and Epsteined forthwith ... so there's that

Veritas7

Chicken
Catholic
Couple that with Fauci ("Fausti" is probably more fitting) and his proclamation that he "represents science". Even as a long time red-pill-er, it astounds me that this guy still walks free, given his conduct over the last 40+ years. Just further indication of how far down the slope we have slipped...

Rand Paul is always "blasting" some or other micreant, yet nothing concrete ever comes of it. I suspect its all part of the show.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Rand Paul is always "blasting" some or other micreant, yet nothing concrete ever comes of it. I suspect its all part of the show.
It’s always just a show. I have a simple rule - if it’s on camera it’s theatre.

It’s so obvious to anyone with a IQ above 40 that Fauci is corrupt and evil, but nothing ever comes of it.

They keep the people locked in a state of illusion “that the bad guy will get caught”.

And That’s Rand Paul’s main role.

Easy_C

Peacock
Don't they have to have meetings on this where they devise the coding of the samples, and multiple people know? This doesn't seem like a conspiracy that could last very long, given how many people must know about it if true.

I hear people say that a lot.

A: Think about the psychological profile of people who work in management in these organizations.

B: Yes. If someone did say something about it, they would be dismissed as crackpots.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I hear people say that a lot.

A: Think about the psychological profile of people who work in management in these organizations.

B: Yes. If someone did say something about it, they would be dismissed as crackpots.
Let's put it this way then. Will someone come out and verify that this was the plan/conspiracy?

Forget about it being a mainstream/admitted idea. I'm just curious if one or two will say, yes, this was a huge experiment and it's killing people, clearly. Insiders, whether others censor them or not.

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
Let's put it this way then. Will someone come out and verify that this was the plan/conspiracy?

Forget about it being a mainstream/admitted idea. I'm just curious if one or two will say, yes, this was a huge experiment and it's killing people, clearly. Insiders, whether others censor them or not.
Isn't that basically the whole premise of Project Veritas?