Will there be a mass dying off of the vaccinated?

100%

We already had the previous Health Minister of the UK, Matt Hancock, state that the unvaxxd should not get access to the NHS (!!!!!!)

Extraordinary how little flack he got for that.

Reminder the NHS is a compulsory NI taxation healthcare scheme. He effectively stated if you did not yield to the MRNA shots, you should not get treated for cancer, brain injury, road traffic accidents, blood pressure etc etc etc.

Absolutely there will be no job-seekers-allowance for anyone not getting injected, then it will roll on from there to Tax Credits, sickness benefit & Lord knows what else of things that we used to consider part of our right to have as a means of contributing to National Insurance taxes.

Combine that as needing the Jab for being even allowed to have a Job. Then there is no escape humanly possible.

Combine that as needing the Jab for being even allowed to have a Job. Then there is no escape humanly possible.

This is only part the challenge. Buying or selling will be impossible, period, without a chip, mystery injections, and whatever else.

Barter or simply living in small, self-sufficient, possibly nomadic groups may be the only way, for the short time we need to remain on earth to endure whatever will happen before the end.

MajorStyles

Pelican
In my opinion, the vaccine has the ability to create long, physically and emotionally painful illnesses (sterilization, inflammation, heart disease, brain damage, etc) that can lead to a decreased quality of life and slow death, but not sudden, so instead of encountering a "Wow 10% of the population is dying this year" type of realization, it will be more like "Hmm I noticed two people I know had strokes before they were 40... and all my friends are infertile." Any damage will be disconnected enough from the vaccine in time that there will be confusion of the cause, but we will know the cause.

And with this possible (I say likely) infertility, we will see more people having to go the invitro route. This is already costly, so this can become another way to control the population: i.e. many cannot afford it, most can only afford one, etc. These would be a way to end big families essentially (people with 6 or 7 kids for example).

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox
If anything there will be a slow die-off, and then the third world will be imported to bolster populations/shift demographics.

They dont need large populations anymore.

No need for cannon fodder with the military tech of the coming years. No need for factory workers, drivers, cleaners etc with their much vaunted AI robotics age around the corner.

It just depends how serious they are about the "financial reset". In the current model they still want mindless consumers, why not just remodel the numbers.

Ultimately racial demographics are a form of warfare, so perhaps until the European descended are truly marginalised and broken as any kind of cohesive power block, the Third World will still have a role to play, but beyond that I cant see it.

iop890

Peacock
Gold Member
This is only part the challenge. Buying or selling will be impossible, period, without a chip, mystery injections, and whatever else.

Barter or simply living in small, self-sufficient, possibly nomadic groups may be the only way, for the short time we need to remain on earth to endure whatever will happen before the end.

Worth reposting:

The quote from St. Gabriel of Georgia referenced by Fr. Gabriel in the video:
People will flee to the forests. Precautions should be taken to move in groups of about ten-fifteen, as the demons might try to nudge single people from the cliffs. The believers will be protected by the Holy Spirit. Whatever happens, never lose your hope. Help each other. God will clear your mind and you will know how to react. The one who endures will be saved. No true believer will feel either hunger, or thirst. The believers won’t wither in the time of disasters. The Lord will work miracles for them. One leaf of a plant will be enough food for a month. Even the lump of the earth will be changed into the bread by making a sign of the cross over it.

Aizen

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I have somewhat of an alternate take on this:

The Hunger Games.

For those of you unfamiliar, the story revolves around a group of peasants selected at random to fight to the death, battle royale style. The one pair that wins are given access to the elite lifestyle, escaping peasantry for good.

What is the most important take away here? The elites sit back in their mansions and watch this for their amusement. They relish in seeing the weak die off, and only the most clever, cunning, skeptical, and strong surviving. This is eugenics in its purest form, beamed to televisions for the elites' entertainment.

So how does this relate to the current vaxx situation? My theory is that the elites view this as a game of survival. Who is clever enough to do their research, cunning enough to dodge the vaxx, skeptical enough to not trust everything they see on TV, and strong enough to survive the cull? This is the only person who they deem worthy of living past 2030, and not a single more. Eugenics in its purest form.

In the eyes of the elite, you have to earn your right to live, because they see themselves as gods, controller of who lives and dies. Think of this as a global shit test, but it's not the woman you lose if you fail, but your life instead. Stay strong if you wish to see the next decade as an unaltered human being.

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox

The Hunger Games.

For those of you unfamiliar, the story revolves around a group of peasants selected at random to fight to the death, battle royale style. The one pair that wins are given access to the elite lifestyle, escaping peasantry for good.

What is the most important take away here? The elites sit back in their mansions and watch this for their amusement. They relish in seeing the weak die off, and only the most clever, cunning, skeptical, and strong surviving. This is eugenics in its purest form, beamed to televisions for the elites' entertainment.

So how does this relate to the current vaxx situation? My theory is that the elites view this as a game of survival. Who is clever enough to do their research, cunning enough to dodge the vaxx, skeptical enough to not trust everything they see on TV, and strong enough to survive the cull? This is the only person who they deem worthy of living past 2030, and not a single more. Eugenics in its purest form.

In the eyes of the elite, you have to earn your right to live, because they see themselves as gods, controller of who lives and dies. Think of this as a global shit test, but it's not the woman you lose if you fail, but your life instead. Stay strong if you wish to see the next decade as an unaltered human being.

It's an interesting theory, but ultimately one which they are somehow operating for a version of a 'greater good', which i do not for one minute believe.

They want power & they want control. To achieve this the last thing they want is the elevation of the independent minded, the religious & those who do not wish to yield to an utterly surveilled dystopian tech-state.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
The black and Hispanic communities aren't really taking it. They're probably the group with the highest percentage on welfare.
True, but a lot of that can be solved by removing the victim mentality narrative, especially in a functioning country.
It's an interesting theory, but ultimately one which they are somehow operating for a version of a 'greater good', which i do not for one minute believe.

They want power & they want control. To achieve this the last thing they want is the elevation of the independent minded, the religious & those who do not wish to yield to an utterly surveilled dystopian tech-state.
I dont think this would be about greater good, but more about entertainment and seeing people struggle. They still have total control over the Chinas, Africas and South Americas of the world.

To me the theory doesnt quite make sense if I consider transhumanism as the goal. Basically turning humans into robots or even replacing them with robots, while only keeping some humans around just for fun.

typtre

Robin
I think the time frame is in line with 2050.

A slow death of the continuously injected, culminating in an infertile population where no medicated lives past a certain age thus ensuring there are no old one's left to tell their history of increasingly limited freedoms.

Western medicine is death.

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker
And with this possible (I say likely) infertility, we will see more people having to go the invitro route. This is already costly, so this can become another way to control the population: i.e. many cannot afford it, most can only afford one, etc. These would be a way to end big families essentially (people with 6 or 7 kids for example).
In-vitro is already a non-natural form of creating children. It’s disallowed by at a minimum Catholicism. It’s giving man the ability to create life outside the womb, which opens up the potential for many things in the future such as artificial wombs and man’s control of life without using women.

Last edited:
It's been proposed before on this forum : Why kill the compliant? Why not actually have the vaccines legitimately protect against ilness and unleash another pandemic that kills off the unjabbed? those who are temperamentally resistant / rebellious
The elites do not want the compliant around because they do not genuinely contribute. Many oligarchs are basically eugenicists. The more you fall in line, the less they respect you. Some things are counterintuitive. Only on the surface does it seem like killing the compliant works against them. When you dig in, you realize it's just thinning the weak out of the herd.

Easy_C

Peacock
Keep in mind all of that is speculation. We do not have any writings or documentation to back up anything except the depopulation goal and transhumanism.

WhiteWolf

Robin

The Hunger Games.

I have been thinking about this theory too and find it very plausible. Maybe that's why they haven't killed people like Alex Jones or David Icke, because in a way they respect them.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
No. It is generally not in the nature of the body to start with no obvious illness, undergo a silent incubation with no symptoms, then later have sudden death. A sudden death usually comes from an obvious, acute disease with serious symptoms.

Instead, the vaccine has the ability to cause chronic disease with mild symptoms that may lead to an untimely death. Think of heart disease or cancer. These are serious diseases with symptoms that eventually cause death, but the disease and death are not acute. You have time, often years, to deal with the effects of the disease before you die.

If you have an acute infection or disease, get over it, you may later have to deal with chronic effects, but it's just not the way the immune system works to have an acute illness, get over it, then have a repeated acute illness of the same type that leads to fast death. Your immune system handles the initial infection or poisoning to the point where if you survived, it will then try to manage the ensuing damage over a period of time, which may eventually lead to death, but it won't be a sudden death that looks like a mass dying.

In my opinion, the vaccine has the ability to create long, physically and emotionally painful illnesses (sterilization, inflammation, heart disease, brain damage, etc) that can lead to a decreased quality of life and slow death, but not sudden, so instead of encountering a "Wow 10% of the population is dying this year" type of realization, it will be more like "Hmm I noticed two people I know had strokes before they were 40... and all my friends are infertile." Any damage will be disconnected enough from the vaccine in time that there will be confusion of the cause, but we will know the cause.

Yet there is another possibility. If the vaccine creates micro blood clots as claimed, there is "silent damage" that can occur to your cardiovascular system, and your body has not yet gotten over it because the damage is ongoing (blood vessels don't regenerate when walled off through inflammation), so someone who has showed no outward symptoms can "drop dead" from a heart attack when they were otherwise healthy. My big assumption---and it is a big one---is that those who got the vaccine and are visibly health survived the initial toxic effects of the disease, which are the worst effects, but if there is damage still happening inside their body, then there could be a sudden death related to their blood vessels and heart. Otherwise, my bet is on chronic diseases that are long and painful.
Seems like an entire logical scenario. When you plan an assassination you don't want to create links between the assassinations. Ideally you make different assassinations occur at different moments, by different people, with different weapons, in different countries, with different backgrounds etc. Everything to avoid links to a pattern. A poison cocktail of slow deaths, some fast deaths and some sterilization all mixed together to avoid direct link to the vaccine is utterly logical from a perspective of the criminal who wants to maintain confusion. If you go all in for a ''everyone is dying'' scenario you better go full scale and take 6 billion out and blame it on a bulbonic virus or nuclear attack or so. Imagine when the slow death scenario will take place over the coming decades and you trying to explain to the normies that the excesses of cancer, heart disease and sterilization come from the vaccines whereas the news will keep rambling about our destructive (meat) diet which is bad for the climate or lack of working out whatever being responsible for this, they will never believe us. Again, brilliant play by the psychopaths at the top.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
There's a reason why vaccines take years to develop: side effects can be devastating and hard to uncover. Just ask yourself: why haven't we been able to eliminate the common cold or the flu? When scientists tried in the past to fight coronaviruses, temporary success (to a particular variant) was overshadowed by mass death later when challenged by other variants (usually through ADE). Our immune systems are incredibly complicated. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either a fool or a charlatan.

Real science has been dead for a while. We are living through a post-science, post-Truth age. The few truth-tellers with expert knowledge are under intense attack and de-platforming. Who knows how long we will be able to rely on honest experts like Dr. McCullough and Dr. Malone? For example, the Salk Institute demonstrated that the spike protein, alone, is pathogenic. FOIA revelations from Japan showed us that the LNP (lipid nano particles) pool in areas outside the injection site (ex: ovaries and testes, perhaps leading to fertility issues). A doctor in Canada (who had his house burned down twice) found that 60% of his patents showed evidence of blood clotting after their "vaccines." Yet, the authorities have literally gone out of their way to avoid collecting this safety data (and even punished those who reported safety concerns). Why???

How many of us have access to biosafety labs to investigate? How many of us can decode a vial of the mRNA "vaccine"? How many of us can rely on a team of research scientists to investigate? The vast, vast majority of us will not be able to resolve these questions independently and must rely on discernment and trust.

In other words, faith.

So, who do you put your faith in? The dominant narrative proclaims: "Trust us; do as you're told and this can all be over!" But, it's not hard to see that the narrative has been repeatedly inconsistent (indicating lying and deceit). Why are people so quick to dismiss their skepticism now (especially of BigPharma, now legally immune)? Why are so few applying their spiritual discernment?

As other posters have noted: this isn't about one issue (depopulation), but many (universal ID cards, digital currency, blasphemy in churches though "health" rules, etc...). There is very old agenda that TPTB (the powers that be) have been working on for a very, very long time (the Global Goverment/Tower of Babel idea). We seem to have reached a point where the many threads are now coming together.

Ultimately, each person needs to rely upon their own conscience. For a Christian, the Holy Spirit within us is the Spirit of Truth that we can rely upon. So, pray and ask God. I think this voice is key, as we are seeing widespread apostasy within the churches. It is probably inevitable that many/most churches opposing the fake-health initiatives (masking, "sterilizing" communion implements, distancing, etc..) and the jab will be driven underground. This doesn't even include anti-racism, climate-change fearmongering, feminism and trans-agendas which are also attacking and subverting the faith as well.

So, whether there is a "mass die-off" is not the biggest issue. The real issue is how many people are embracing the antichrist spirit and rejecting Christ. Remember: what value is it to gain the whole world and lose your soul? Instead, the antichrist spirit seeks to invert this truth. While they seek to punish people who resist, we should realize that there will be no real "upside" for those who do embrace the fake-health initiatives and jabs. Remember: Satan hates Man. Satan thinks that most people will be bought off with trinkets and carrots from the materialist world. Don't follow them (the path is wide but the gate is narrow). His plan can only lead to death and destruction.
My guy Magnus is back! And with a triumphant return. :cool:

Magnus Stout

Robin
Orthodox
Last edited: