Will there be a mass dying off of the vaccinated?

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
I know many believe that, but i dont think so. There is nothing they say or do that is helping the elites, on the contrary, they are exposing them and their lies.

To a point...

AJ for sure is controlled oppo...

He'll go so far, but stop short of real dark stuff... until it comes to light elsewhere and he's forced to address it...

Check out his interview with Isaac Kappy, it was classic... disruption, interruption, discrediting.

DI.... I like the guy, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

It would make him a fantastic actor, but he mixes a lot of craziness in with truth, and that makes it all easy to discredit...

Also BBC heritage, plus the wild shell-suited interview on British TV way back.

WhiteWolf

Robin
To a point...

He'll go so far, but stop short of real dark stuff... until it comes to light elsewhere and he's forced to address it...

Check out his interview with Isaac Kappy, it was classic... disruption, interruption, discrediting.

It would make him a fantastic actor, but he mixes a lot of craziness in with truth, and that makes it all easy to discredit...

IDK, my instinct says Icke is a good guy that has done a lot of good work and is fighting the good fight, but he just has a bit of a wild imagination.
Maybe he had a few psychotic episodes in the past when he said some crazy stuff, but i wouldn't say he "mixes a lot of craziness in with truth"...i believe maybe 80% of what he says is truth and the rest is his wild imagination.

Jones is a bit of a weirdo but i learned a lot form both Icke and Jones and as long as they are against lockdowns, masks, vaccines and other government tyranny, i will give them the benefit of the doubt.

But hey in the end all i know is that i dont know, i'm just a simple guy and i've been fooled before.

Last edited:

soli.deo.gloria

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
This reminded me about something I read awhile back about using mosquitos:

I was just thinking about that the other day as well. The Gates foundation has been working with mosquitos in India and I think also Africa to supposedly help reduce malaria. And they already released genetically modified mosquitos IN THE US supposedly to deal with mosquito-related diseases. I really think you are on to something. God help us if they figure(d) out a way to put their mRNA stuff (or worse) into mosquitos. It is truly horrifying to think about it.

Sources:
1. https://indianexpress.com/article/c...y-goal-gates-foundation-entomologist-7461060/

2. https://www.hindustantimes.com/scie...disease-carrying-species-101620385789829.html

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
IDK, my instinct says Icke is a good guy that has done a lot of good work and is fighting the good fight, but he just has a bit of a wild imagination.
Maybe he had a few psychotic episodes in the past when he said some crazy stuff, but i wouldn't say he "mixes a lot of craziness in with truth"...i believe maybe 80% of what he says is truth and the rest is his wild imagination.

Jones is a bit of a weirdo but i learned a lot form both Icke and Jones and as long as they are against lockdowns, masks, vaccines and other government tyranny, i will give them the benefit of the doubt.

But hey in the end all i know is that i dont know, i'm just a simple guy and i've been fooled before.
I don't want to derail the thread, but they woke me up and had me fooled at the same time, I will admit it.

They are all Freemasons - Serving Satan. AJ might just be a shill but Icke is 100% Freemason.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
This is what kurtybro wrote:

I replied that there’s no evidence the scientific capability to do what kurtybro discusses even exists. They can’t just unleash pandemics at will and then create fine-tuned vaccines at will with genuine prophylactic abilities to save whoever they want to save.

This is derailing the thread now so let’s just drop it.

I've just come round to hoping you're right...

If I was down with the cabal, I'd unleash a true deadly virus in Belarus... to truly overwhelm the healthcare system, and prove that vaxs/lockdowns are needed.

All it would take is a few agents to fly in with vials of pathogen to release, no?...

Or that's just in Movies with Nick Cage?

rainy

Kingfisher
I find it telling they won't approve the vax for children. Every other vax is aimed directly at 0-3 yr olds for the most part.

If children started suffering severe adverse effects left and right they'd have a big problem on their hands. And they couldn't spin it as COVID deaths as we know COVID isn't a threat to children.

Barefaced

Sparrow
I find it telling they won't approve the vax for children. Every other vax is aimed directly at 0-3 yr olds for the most part.

If children started suffering severe adverse effects left and right they'd have a big problem on their hands. And they couldn't spin it as COVID deaths as we know COVID isn't a threat to children.
I’m sure they’re working on this. Lately, they’re pushing the idea that it is a threat to children, along with the notion that kids must remain masked until the jab is available to them. And of course most of the kids in school are still masked. So I do think they’re priming the public for this. But you’re right, it could backfire on them and wake people up.

Exposing_Powerful_Lies

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
I could see it going either way. Either the vax is some sort of binary weapon that will combine with a yet-to-be-released agent that will kill people off/make them sterile; OR the vax will protect the vaxxed from whatever is coming our way in the future.

My thinking is: who do the social engineers want to survive, the people who unquestioningly took their poison, or those of us who saw through it?

I see these 2 possibilities being equally plausible, with a third, albeit much less extreme possibility being: that this entire vax campaign has all just been more social conditioning preparing the minds of the people for accepting The coming Mark of the Beast and or its various precursors; that the vax itself has no extreme, wide reaching weapon in it (physically speaking). That it is just one more step of the mental conditioning, with them gauging how we react to being forced to take a medical procedure, or, being scared into taking one, how many comply and do so.

That's my 2 cents anyways

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
that this entire vax campaign has all just been more social conditioning preparing the minds of the people for accepting The coming Mark of the Beast and or its various precursors; that the vax itself has no extreme, wide reaching weapon in it (physically speaking). That it is just one more step of the mental conditioning, with them gauging how we react to being forced to take a medical procedure, or, being scared into taking one, how many comply and do so.
Yes. It's a type as I've always said. Remember: slow conditioning over decades ... exactly what's been going on for our lifetime. The simplest and most easily verified explanation.

That said, I do think a large portion if is principal heads (like a Hydra) are power and monetary acquisition as is seen in modern government-pharma connections, the type being the conclusion of clear thinking minds who understand the madness of the modern age. Again, smaller heads (useless eaters dying) are celebrated as nice side effects (no pun intended) but aren't principal goals. The key is getting control through fear, since of course the fiat financial systems and debt economies are clearly failing.

rainy

Kingfisher
I’m sure they’re working on this. Lately, they’re pushing the idea that it is a threat to children, along with the notion that kids must remain masked until the jab is available to them. And of course most of the kids in school are still masked. So I do think they’re priming the public for this. But you’re right, it could backfire on them and wake people up.
A child developing autism or having learning disabilities years after getting vaxxed at 3 months old is one thing. Although I certainly think SIDS is connected to early vaccination.

A bunch of 4-12 yr olds having heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, seizures and/or dying within days/weeks of getting the COVID vax would be another.

I'm just not sure they'd risk that. I think it more likely they keep pressuring everyone else "for the sake of the children".

But I'll never underestimate evil.

A curious fact about hospitalized in July / 2021 by Covid-19 in the Brazilian State of Rio Grande do Sul.

40% took at least 1 dose of the vaccine (18% immunized (2 doses or single) + 22% partially immunized (initial dose only))

33% without vaccine

12% ignored

16% without filling

Source is from the GZH newspaper

gzh.JPG

Exposing_Powerful_Lies

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
Yes. It's a type as I've always said. Remember: slow conditioning over decades ... exactly what's been going on for our lifetime. The simplest and most easily verified explanation.

That said, I do think a large portion if is principal heads (like a Hydra) are power and monetary acquisition as is seen in modern government-pharma connections, the type being the conclusion of clear thinking minds who understand the madness of the modern age. Again, smaller heads (useless eaters dying) are celebrated as nice side effects (no pun intended) but aren't principal goals. The key is getting control through fear, since of course the fiat financial systems and debt economies are clearly failing.
I totally agree

I find the critique of Alex Jones here very credible.

Miles Mathis also calls him out here and here.

David Icke "borrowed" material from ISGP ("Dutroux Affair") and has been keen to "blackwash" by his association (ex: reptile nonsense) both people and ideas. Another good take on Icke is here.

So, both of these figures are connected to intelligence operations and are designed to be controlled opposition (a "limited hangout.")

Sometimes people who controlled opposition accuse others of being controlled opposition, and are very effective in doing do. Not saying that's the case here as I
To a point...

Does everyone think Isaac Kappy was legit? I don't really have a hard opinion on him. I've seen few of his videos and have no reason to distrust him but my views have changed a lot since I last watched his stuff.

Exposing_Powerful_Lies

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
Sometimes people who controlled opposition accuse others of being controlled opposition, and are very effective in doing do. Not saying that's the case here as I

Does everyone think Isaac Kappy was legit? I don't really have a hard opinion on him. I've seen few of his videos and have no reason to distrust him but my views have changed a lot since I last watched his stuff.
Same. I don't think kappy was legit. Pretty much anyone who shilled Q is suspect to me at this point. Including Jones with his famous "Ive talked to Q" line

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
Same. I don't think kappy was legit. Pretty much anyone who shilled Q is suspect to me at this point. Including Jones with his famous "Ive talked to Q" line

Kappy outed Hollywood pesos... I don't think many people were at that point.

If he was cointelpro, why would they put a shill in place to out darkness AJ and the like weren't?

Wouldn't have been a very smart move.