Will there be a mass dying off of the vaccinated?

Exposing_Powerful_Lies

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
It's a long list of people who shilled for Q.

The long list includes Trump who never disavowed Q, even when asked directly and publicly.
Yeah that just seemed the "smart" move for trump, politcally. He knew a LOT of people were buying into the Q stuff, thought he was gonna save America, & voted for him because of it. Im pretty sure even Don Jr. Wore a Q pin at one point on stage (if memory serves me). The Trump family/team def leaned into Q without publicly supporting or denouncing. Im sure Trumps ego liked the idea of being lauded as a superhero for a time.

Nowadays those who couldnt admit that theyd been duped are still clamoring about how their great awakening is "Just around the corner!" id laugh if it wasnt so sad, what with the destruction of my home country's culture/ economy and all by the forces of evil that Q was ostensibly attempting to out. But the devil is in the details, & being a "truther" and dwelling on evil all day like YT conspiracy candy isnt healthy neither. All that is required is to know that these people arent your friends, arent of God, and then to make sure YOURE walking the Christian path. Things like Q seemed to inspire people to delve headfirst into the darkness thinking they might "save the day". Well their guy was in office, right? Smh

But exactly, long list of folks who grifted people using the Q narrative. And all of them are suspect to me now. I wont assume theyre ALL malicious, but just saying if u shilled Q im gonna be looking at you more closely now b/c while yes, some were duped right along with their viewers, many more seemed to know exactly what they were doing. Q=Viewers, the more excitement and anticipation for BIG events you could muster, the more engagement & support youd get. Q made some folks into Celebrities. Even I used to want to believe the Q stuff way back in the beginning before i was Orthodox. Once i found Christ i realised how silly that all was. There will be no man that becomes a savior bringing some utopia to this country or world. The whole thing was downright anti christian in my humble opinion, even despite their pro-"christian" slogans etc

Last edited:
Kappy outed Hollywood pesos... I don't think many people were at that point.

If he was cointelpro, why would they put a shill in place to out darkness AJ and the like weren't?

Wouldn't have been a very smart move.
I don't know, could go either way with Kappy. Maybe he was legit and Q just used him. He was definitely out front on outing the pedos. Even Corey Haim wasn't naming people until after Kappy. He's an interesting case.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
I don't know, could go either way with Kappy. Maybe he was legit and Q just used him. He was definitely out front on outing the pedos. Even Corey Haim wasn't naming people until after Kappy. He's an interesting case.

He is...

He also 'offed himself' because he'd made a 'real whopper' of a mistake... then covaids hit.

Maybe he had something to do with it??

Agreed. He had a lot of us fooled. We wanted to believe so badly. Wont be fooled again.
I've never thought highly of Trump. I remember watching the Fall Cabal videos and thinking that despite there being a lot of truth in them on the Hollywood pedos and the Satanic rituals, that there was some superhero branch of conservative types led by Trump was so over the top.

I think the main reason people bought into Trump is because he is attacked so much by the establishment, so that gives him street cred as a man of the people. But it just seems like these attacks are just part of the show and Trump is just acting as the role of the "bad guy." I think of the quote "politics is show business for ugly people."

Exposing_Powerful_Lies

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
I've never thought highly of Trump. I remember watching the Fall Cabal videos and thinking that despite there being a lot of truth in them on the Hollywood pedos and the Satanic rituals, that there was some superhero branch of conservative types led by Trump was so over the top.

I think the main reason people bought into Trump is because he is attacked so much by the establishment, so that gives him street cred as a man of the people. But it just seems like these attacks are just part of the show and Trump is just acting as the role of the "bad guy." I think of the quote "politics is show business for ugly people."
exactly! The attacks on him gave him credibility with those of us who wanted to believe in him. I think people more thought the "superhero" branch were higher-level Military folks (a La General Flynn) who were sick of the corruption and knee-capping of American Exceptionalism/Sovereignty, and the promotion of Globalist ideals/agendas; moreso than conservative political types who have long been suspect to truth-seekers who are paying attention. That was a little more believable to me, anyways.

But like you said, i always felt there was a strong possibility that this was all part of the show, (the "attacks" on trump by every arm of the media.) To give him credibility amongst anti-NWO types.

Wish i could say i never bought into it lol. But what i did always do was to add the caveat that even though I hoped/wanted to believe in the "trump vs. NWO" narrative, I was well aware of the fact that it could all very well just be the most orchestrated & complex example of controlled opposition we've seen yet (and that it likely was the case despite my hopes). And at the end of the day Trump the Vaccine-Pusher proved the latter correct; at least to me. Now im embarrassed i ever even held to the possibility that he could've been legit. Its all so obvious now in hindsight.

exactly! The attacks on him gave him credibility with those of us who wanted to believe in him. I think people more thought the "superhero" branch were higher-level Military folks (a La General Flynn) who were sick of the corruption and knee-capping of American Exceptionalism/Sovereignty, and the promotion of Globalist ideals/agendas; moreso than conservative political types who have long been suspect to truth-seekers who are paying attention. That was a little more believable to me, anyways.

But like you said, i always felt there was a strong possibility that this was all part of the show, (the "attacks" on trump by every arm of the media.) To give him credibility amongst anti-NWO types.

Wish i could say i never bought into it lol. But what i did always do was to add the caveat that even though I hoped/wanted to believe in the "trump vs. NWO" narrative, I was well aware of the fact that it could all very well just be the most orchestrated & complex example of controlled opposition we've seen yet (and that it likely was the case despite my hopes). And at the end of the day Trump the Vaccine-Pusher proved the latter correct; at least to me. Now im embarrassed i ever even held to the possibility that he could've been legit. Its all so obvious now in hindsight.

Well I admit I've definitely held some hope in Trump that he was That Dude, but I was never fully taken in. And yeah, this is what I generally feel about him, as you say that it has been a pretty elaborate controlled opposition situation. The elites must have felt a lot of anger from conservatives in 2015ish and realized they couldn't just go with a run-of-the-mill Bush type. With his brash personality and willingness to be hated, Trump was a perfect fit. Those characteristics do make for a legit alpha male but whether Trump is a man of honor, I do not think so. Trump has had dealings with the Rothschilds and the Jesuits - the odds that he came out clean are next to zero. Maybe it is simply impossible at that level to have any integrity. His pushing the vaccine should have been the final sign to his followers of his corruption. The positive to all this is that it will force us as Christians to develop our faith in God rather than trusting in politicians.

We know a couple (early 70s) who are both now in a hospital for Covid19. The husband is on the maximum allowable nasal oxygen, if he doesn't improve soon he goes on a ventilator. The wife is faring better. They are both fully vaccinated against Covid19.
I hear bad stories about the ventilator. If I get Covid, the last place I'd wanna be is a hospital. Medical malpractice being the third leading cause of death, if they don't allow me as an unvaxxed to be treated, so be it. The only thing I worry is if I get in some crazy accident where my body is crushed or I'm burned up badly or whatever, and I'm in so much pain that I'd be so desperate for treatment that I'm willing to get the vaxx. But I know that if I hold true that God will get me where I need to be.

Exposing_Powerful_Lies

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
Well I admit I've definitely held some hope in Trump that he was That Dude, but I was never fully taken in. And yeah, this is what I generally feel about him, as you say that it has been a pretty elaborate controlled opposition situation. The elites must have felt a lot of anger from conservatives in 2015ish and realized they couldn't just go with a run-of-the-mill Bush type. With his brash personality and willingness to be hated, Trump was a perfect fit. Those characteristics do make for a legit alpha male but whether Trump is a man of honor, I do not think so. Trump has had dealings with the Rothschilds and the Jesuits - the odds that he came out clean are next to zero. Maybe it is simply impossible at that level to have any integrity. His pushing the vaccine should have been the final sign to his followers of his corruption. The positive to all this is that it will force us as Christians to develop our faith in God rather than trusting in politicians.
Absolutely! I know for me the recent "election" pretty much shattered the illusion in my mind that there was any legitimacy in "Democracy/republic" and i began seeking God more and more. Everything happens for a reason and i see the fall of Trump and the Q dream being a positive in that way at least, where as the social engineers assuredly thought it would be the ultimate demoralizer or "Killing of the King" ritual.

Instead it Seems to have broken the illusion of the people creating a new American, quasi-libertarian Utopia through legitimate means like Voting and peaceful protest. Many of us now know that the only answer is repentance and God's Mercy, that no utopia will ever exist on this fallen planet. That we are to be pilgrims passing thru this world and not invest ourselves in its degeneracy.

In my humble opinion, The biggest thing the Q people need to realize is that the revolutionary spirit which created the American experiment is itself anti-Christian and their idolatry of the "founding Fathers" is in contradiction to many of their "Christian Morals & Values" render unto Caesar. We have better & more important things to accomplish. For more elaboration on that point, if anyone's interested, check out the book "Nihilism" by Father Seraphim Rose.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Short answer to the question in the OP is no. The goals of the vaccine are several, none of them involve a mass culling of billions. Not yet. This is planned for when they have consolidated more control. The goals of the vaccine are:

1. Get the vaccine passport in place, which is the NWO id.One global database for all humans on Earth, connected to your bank, social credit score and everything else. Covid is short for "certificate of vaccination i.d."
2. Preparation for the transhuman agenda. Get more metals in your body and prepare you for neuralink, merging man and machine (like the Borg, a perfect slave)
3. Covid-21... the vaccine will cause illness and death... not billions, but enough to actually give the impression of an actual killer virus.

Covid-19 did not exist at all but Covid-21 will be real. It will be illness and death from the vaccine. Not mass culling, but enough to justify harsher measures (lockdowns, vaxx mandates, etc.)

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker
The President of Ghana basically read from the playbook a year ago. This video should be revisited as everything he states has so far come to fruition. Pay attention to what they plan on doing if there is too much pushback against mandatory injections.

I’m not sure I believe this unless his mouth is moving to the voice. Can anyone confirm this is real?

hervens

Robin
I’m not sure I believe this unless his mouth is moving to the voice. Can anyone confirm this is real?
Unfortunately, no this has been debunked, that's not the president's voice.
There might be some legitimacy to it though, and it's possible the author of the post did get access to some "private" information, given some of what he projected did come to pass. It also goes along the same lines of what was written in the "Canadian leak"

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
He's talking about a freely available document, not insider knowledge. I downloaded it last March and it was widely talked about as it perfectly fit what was happening, what with all nations in lockstep and China being the model for hard lockdowns.
Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. Lockstep starts on page 18.

Exposing_Powerful_Lies

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
He's talking about a freely available document, not insider knowledge. I downloaded it last March and it was widely talked about as it perfectly fit what was happening, what with all nations in lockstep and China being the model for hard lockdowns.
Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. Lockstep starts on page 18.
I dont think he was asking if the lockstep document was real. I think he was asking if the video of the President of Ghana was legit b/c his mouth wasnt moving in the video. someone then said it wasnt legit.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker

Errr... fact check; false.