Will there be a mass dying off of the vaccinated?

When I was growing up, this hand sign meant "A-OK." Like a thumbs up. Or, something like "perfect," or "right-on." My Little League coaches used this when one of us made a good play. I grew up in a nice suburb and those guys were not satan worshippers, they were neighborhood dads.

What evidence is there for Trump using this harmless hand sign as a satanic symbol? Because his hand looks like a 6?

Are you serious?

Short answer to the question in the OP is no. The goals of the vaccine are several, none of them involve a mass culling of billions. Not yet. This is planned for when they have consolidated more control. The goals of the vaccine are:

1. Get the vaccine passport in place, which is the NWO id.One global database for all humans on Earth, connected to your bank, social credit score and everything else. Covid is short for "certificate of vaccination i.d."
2. Preparation for the transhuman agenda. Get more metals in your body and prepare you for neuralink, merging man and machine (like the Borg, a perfect slave)
3. Covid-21... the vaccine will cause illness and death... not billions, but enough to actually give the impression of an actual killer virus.

Covid-19 did not exist at all but Covid-21 will be real. It will be illness and death from the vaccine. Not mass culling, but enough to justify harsher measures (lockdowns, vaxx mandates, etc.)

Yeah, there's no reason to doubt that they want to depopulate but given that this is a longterm plan, it makes sense not to frontload the most obviously diabolical elements.

I do think they WANT to kill billions eventually, as I tend to think there's something to the Georgia Guidestones vision of desiring a population of 500 million, but I don't think they will ever come close to their ultimate goals. God is still at work, and He will only allow things to get so bad while his Church is still here.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
Jeff Berwick is prepping for THE apocolypse... as in this is the big cull...

The guys' pretty much right on a lot of things, and it does make sense.

We know the end goal, the cabal have duped half the planet into accepting the shot, why not just take them out?

Why would this guy have it so wrong?

Exposing_Powerful_Lies

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
This thread is not about Trump. Don't hijack coronavirus threads to discuss your feelings about politicians.
My apologies for pontificating on that, i dont even remember how we got on that subject lol but i know we started at covid and then somehow got there. This is my first day here and im still getting a feel for the forum, i personally find it easy to get sidetracked into tangents, ill be more mindful of the posted subject.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
Jeff Berwick is prepping for THE apocolypse... as in this is the big cull...

The guys' pretty much right on a lot of things, and it does make sense.

We know the end goal, the cabal have duped half the planet into accepting the shot, why not just take them out?

Why would this guy have it so wrong?

If he's right... it's really the time to get somewhere warmer, remote and dig-in...

If he's wrong, what a waste of a few years that could be.

I guess plan for the worst, and if he's wrong, at least you don't suffer?

One thing that makes me think they would go for the cull, is that people wouldn't see it coming, even people look us.

And why wouldn't they just pull the trigger?

100% control is 100% control, whether it's 8 Bn people or 500M...

And how many private jets, mansions and carribean islands do you need until it's not about the money anymore, but about realizing a sick dream before you leave this world.

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
There is an increase in all deaths in the UK:

I've been careful to say that although I believe there will be an all cause mortality change, it won't be significant (for 2020) - admittedly a perception word. The problematic factor is that of course when you have a virus that is on par with a really bad flu year, and an aging, obese population, all cause mortality would likely go up. Again, the devil is going to be in the details.

As in most things, the real question should be centered at the population under 60, or at least 65. That's why we technically have not had a pandemic, especially when you consider that influenza kills children far more (if it "kills" anyone).

Fwillard

Chicken
Orthodox
It's been proposed before on this forum : Why kill the compliant? Why not actually have the vaccines legitimately protect against ilness and unleash another pandemic that kills off the unjabbed? those who are temperamentally resistant / rebellious
I’m imagining you’d like this scenario

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
It's been proposed before on this forum : Why kill the compliant? Why not actually have the vaccines legitimately protect against ilness and unleash another pandemic that kills off the unjabbed? those who are temperamentally resistant / rebellious

I've thought a lot about this...

If you're part of the elite, and you have utter contempt for the 'vulgar and profane'... you'd happily kill off the 7.5 billion DUMB enough to swallow this panto, and keep the 0.1% with a working brain to keep your world running (minus those very few who chose a brutal death over slavery)...

So in effect, we are Klaus's chosen ones.

Maybe.

I think the endless mandated vaccines are not meant to end the "pandemic" so much as enrich Big Pharma -- in much the same way that pointless foreign interventionist wars are meant to be "won" so much as make a killing (in every sense) for defense contractors and military hardware and weapons manufacturers.

I doubt that the vaccines are very effective -- they might not do anything at all -- but I also doubt that they are as lethal as slow-acting poison. Mandating vax passports and forcing people to keep taking booster shots from here to Kingdom Come makes more sense as a long-term strategy of population control -- as it keeps everyone under the iron heel of corrupt, tyrannical government hacks and "health experts", all while the money keeps rolling into the coffers of Big Pharma in perpetuity.

I think the endless mandated vaccines are not meant to end the "pandemic" so much as enrich Big Pharma -- in much the same way that pointless foreign interventionist wars are meant to be "won" so much as make a killing (in every sense) for defense contractors and military hardware and weapons manufacturers.

I doubt that the vaccines are very effective -- they might not do anything at all -- but I also doubt that they are as lethal as slow-acting poison. Mandating vax passports and forcing people to keep taking booster shots from here to Kingdom Come makes more sense as a long-term strategy of population control -- as it keeps everyone under the iron heel of corrupt, tyrannical government hacks and "health experts", all while the money keeps rolling into the coffers of Big Pharma in perpetuity.

The passport is the aim but it is supposed to be a digital ID implanted inside people's body to connect us to the IoT. So they need to get it in there somehow and as they have not done this before they have an idea nor do they care about how many will die in the process. The digital ID will award the person with wages by monitoring his activities and imposing penalties if needed. Basically it's a system of ultimate slavery where there will be no alternatives. The beast's system.

At least that's their plan but I doubt they will succeed. Because as people get smarter, the meaner they get and they fall into their traps.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Yup indeed, only thing I'd downplay is the financial part. Sure big pharma and the CEO of Pfizer do a good job financially out of this plot, however on a big picture scale the money doesn't matter. They print the money and have done so for centuries. As you say it is population control and indeed these people are very long term. The pandemic is meant to never end, under any circumstance. And thus far they're doing a great job creating the new normal. In fact to be honest, I cannot even imagine how it was exactly 1.5 years ago. Everything becomes a habit and people are used to the new normal now, which will incrementally intensify to worse spheres.

If so, when do you the dying off to hit? Or if you don't think the vaccinated will be dropping dead, are you expecting a mass amount of the vaccinated population becoming sterile, coming down with health ailments, or anything else?
I would expect that the heart inflammation coming from the "vaccine", and circulatory problems, will further reduce the quality of life of more people. Just like our diet, our water, our entertainment options, our air.

This is not the end of the world. Because of hygiene and disease, cities through the ages have always had higher death rates than natural procreation, and, to cite one book on SE Asia, the city rulers would have to out and comb the countryside for more the more rural population, farmers and tribes, to repopulate their cities.

Some things never change.

By this logic you are eliminating the so called 'useless eater' subordinate conformist types, predominantly. You are also exposing the whole agenda wide open for the more disagreeable critical/skeptical types who are now waking up in huge numbers... these people when push comes to shove are MUCH more likely to resist further punishment. The elites seem more incompetent with every passing day. It all seems very rushed to me, the question is why? Why were they suddenly so spooked? The population reduction agenda could have easily been streched over a few more decades by slowly boiling the frog with nobody batting an eye. Do they sincerely believe (with whatever twisted logic they use) that the planet is approaching some kind of resource-insufficiency point of no return and we're currently at critical risk of overpopulating the planet without being able to turn the ship around? maybe with their silly modelling they honestly believe all humans are risking extinction through resource exhaustion / climate change? They aren't immune to cognitive traps, after-all.

Or was it all just to meet their silly 2030 deadline...merely symbolic in nature....

There are still so many questions.
All I can say to this is, as hard as it is to believe that any person, especially billionaires with infinite resources at their disposal could concoct something so asinine and moronic in their minds, that is in fact exactly what they believe. I don't want any person to underestimate the Enemy and how dangerous these in the cabal are, but they are all operating on "emotional reasoning" which any sane person will tell you is a contradiction of terms. But when you have a billi and no need to fight to survive the day to day struggle of the "dirty" "unsaved" masses... these people seriously start developing real legitimate god complexes, right in line with satanic teachings which say we are all meant to be our own gods on this earth. Their minds revert back to that of a child or pre-teen and so we get the inversion, clown world. Do not try to make sense of any hair brained thing that comes from their minds, they are operating entirely from emotion, especially the emotion of GUILT they feel for living as pagans and heathens all their lives, knowing that the next phase of their journey is to die. This is terrorising them, Gates, Soros, Bezos, Zuck, Rockafellers, Builderberg, you name it. Just understand, all these people have is a semblance or an illusion of intelligence. Their whole MO is to create a parallel fake reality which is nothing but a sad attempted imitation of the great creation of God. The worst part is they are suffering from a dementia while simultaneously having the resources to try and destroy the real world first. It is the conclusion of linear thinking (machine thinking). We need more creative thinking (spiritual/gnostic) if we are to be saved.

miforest

Chicken
I think this one is more likely for two reasons:

(1) if you kill off the vaccinated, then you're killing off the "sheep" - the people who just demonstrated they are willing to follow orders. That only leaves behind the "rebels" who have already committed to resisting you. That's not an improvement in terms of percentage of population under control.

(2) the regular booster scenario is a guaranteed cash cow. I will always believe a profit motive over any other proposed motive.
they own the banks and can print all the money they want . profit schmofit they want to plan god
I'm not convinced the vaccines were designed to be toxic or deadly; they might simply be a tool to reach the end goal: vaccine passports and control. There does seem to be some genuine R&D behind the vaccines (watch the Darkhorse podcast), but obviously because our government is utterly incompetent, and pharmaceutical companies only care about profits, the side effects are unintended, incidental, and dismissed.

While it wouldn't be terribly surprising to find out vaccines were designed to be harmful, I just think thats too messy and unpredictable, unless you consider the possibility that most vaccine injections were placebo saline solutions. If that's the case, more people will start dying especially if they roll out some kind of booster program. I still think this scenario is way too unpredictable to control though.

One last point, I do not think the our current institutions are competent enough to produce an intentionally harmful vaccine that hides under the guise of legitimate science.
the vaccines were designed arround a DNA sequence provided to us by the CCP, there is Nothing they wouldn't do