Will there be a mass dying off of the vaccinated?

Mike Contro Rossi

Pigeon
Orthodox
Based on what I've seen and learned to date I do think "the vaccine" is dangerous and harmful. I don't believe that experimental genetic therapy nonsense has been demonstrated to protect from "Covid-19" (aka the sniffles) and I (nor my family) certainly won't be getting it, but stop and think for a moment. If the tractors (or whoever) wanted to kill everyone or put some nasty/harmful substances into our bodies (or whatever the theory is) couldn't they easily accomplish that through our food and water supply? Probably with far greater effectiveness. They wouldn't have to worry about those of us who won't accept the shot because everyone has to eat and drink. Or it could be put into personal hygeine products or all sorts of things. How many of you brush your teeth every day and use toothpaste from the grocery store, or use deodorant, etc? Or dispersed into the air/environment in any number of ways. For all we know they've already been doing it for decades without our knowledge.

Also how much (quantity-wise) could be contained in a single shot? I'm not a biologist like Roosh but it seems like a small-ish payload. Granted if its nasty enough even a tiny shot is bad news. I suppose the vaccine could be some kind of unique delivery system for a special substance that can't be delivered through ingestion? Regardless, I do worry they could put the same DNA-altering crap (or worse) into our food. It wouldn't be difficult. I've seen those patents for pills or patches with nano-machines that have tiny hypodermic needles and can inject directly into the body. How would we even know and be able to resist that?

And while I am on the subject... even if it (DNA modification) is being done with good intentions (which I don't believe for a moment) who knows what the long-term effects of that could be? Even if it had a positive effect I'm of the opinion that God made my body perfect (in his image) and I'm not interested in becoming some kind of chimera or science experiment. It's evil and they won't stop at just one shot, that's for sure. I do think we need to be extremely careful because I fear once our body is polluted in that way it may not be possible to reverse it. It is truly diabolical if you think about it.

I do think we need to be careful about making claims though. If we go around saying it's going to kill and maim everyone and that doesn't happen it weakens our credibility. I think it's fine to talk about possible outcomes as long as we remain grounded and responsible in our discussion (which I think most people here do a good job of). That being said I think it's probably better to place our objections on firmer ground such as obvious facts (documented/proveable side-effects) as well as moral/religious objections. At least that is how I plan to handle the subject. Regardless of your opinion though I wish you all the best and will continue to pray for everyone. Thanks for reading.
They have poisoned our food and water actually.. All the processed junk and chemicals in these things are slowly killing us already.

No. A lot of this anxiety stems from ignorance about mRNA vaccines and human biology. So many crackpot theories such as they alter your DNA, make you infertile (placenta rumor), etc all bogus fear-mongering based off ignorance of uneducated people. In fact, mRNA vaccines are arguably less worrisome to take as they result in less initial adverse reactions than traditional ones.

No. A lot of this anxiety stems from ignorance about mRNA vaccines and human biology. So many crackpot theories such as they alter your DNA, make you infertile (placenta rumor), etc all bogus fear-mongering based off ignorance of uneducated people. In fact, mRNA vaccines are arguably less worrisome to take as they result in less initial adverse reactions than traditional ones.
How do you know?

How do you know?
mRNA breaks down in the body max 72hrs after injection. Once an immune response is engendered your immune system basically studies the mRNA and arms itself to fight the virus. mRNA vaccines have been studied for decades (even longer than the flu vaccine). Any adverse reactions to mRNA vaccines are felt within days or 1-2 weeks max, and virtually all of those side effects can be treated effectively.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
mRNA breaks down in the body max 72hrs after injection. Once an immune response is engendered your immune system basically studies the mRNA and arms itself to fight the virus. mRNA vaccines have been studied for decades (even longer than the flu vaccine). Any adverse reactions to mRNA vaccines are felt within days or 1-2 weeks max, and virtually all of those side effects can be treated effectively.
So myocarditis, which has a 5 or 6 year mortality rate fits into this explanation how?

Easy_C

Peacock

that's what it is supposed to do, but some of the research involved such as the Japan research and the problems with blood clots indicate that's not all it's doing. I'm also hearing stories from my own offline social network about people experiencing unusual symptoms after hanging around vaccinated relatives so there seems to be something being shed.

So myocarditis, which has a 5 or 6 year mortality rate fits into this explanation how?

It's extremely rare and it's not exactly clear what role the vaccine had or didn't have in those cases--that is still being studied. Hundreds of millions of vaccines have been administered to people of different races, regions, blood types, ages, sex, etc. and what 20-25 people globally have reported this? Myocarditis can be treated, there are modern medicines that treat this effectively and get people up to speed again. The important thing is this information is not being hidden but openly shared.

To give you some perspective, roughly 3,000 people die in the UK taking low dose OTC aspirin each year.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Pelican
It's extremely rare. Hundreds of millions of vaccines have been administered to people of different races, regions, blood types, ages, sex, etc. and what 20-25 people globally have reported this? Myocarditis can be treated, there are modern medicines that treat this effectively and get people up to speed again. The important thing is this information is not being hidden but openly shared.

To give you some perspective, roughly 3,000 people die in the UK taking low dose OTC aspirin each year.
That's such a non sequitur.

People die from drinking too much water.

No one is promoting aspirin or water consumption for social credit scores or access to medicine or grocery store trips or concerns or restaurant going ECT...

That's such a non sequitur.

People die from drinking too much water.

No one is promoting aspirin or water consumption for social credit scores or access to medicine or grocery store trips or concerns or restaurant going ECT...

So pick a side. Are you arguing the vaccine's effectiveness in providing immunity or are you arguing the peer pressure or 'social credit score' aspect that some leftist governments are supporting? Those are 2 very different things. We were discussing the former, and that is a medicine's ability to effectively treat what it was designed for and the risk associated.

False. The mRNA gene therapy injections attach lipid nanoparticles to the injected mRNA that by design prevent it from breaking down.

Your statement reveals at worst a willful obfuscation of the bare facts about these false vaccines in order to mislead, or at best a completely prideful assertion about something that, despite the knowledge available to be found on this forum, it is clear you have learned nothing.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
So pick a side. Are you arguing the vaccine's effectiveness in providing immunity or are you arguing the peer pressure or 'social credit score' aspect that some leftist governments are supporting? Those are 2 very different things. We were discussing the former, and that is a medicine's ability to effectively treat what it was designed for and the risk associated.
They are related. Pushing the vaccine means there is at a minimum money involved... But since none of these people really care about money... It's more about control and not health or safety or money even.

I think the vaccinated will die of causes known and unknown with increasing rate as they continue to get more and more frequent injections.

A side effect of anything could be death... That's a fine point you've made... But realistically, do you honestly believe that for 99.7 percent of the population that this is an intelligent idea when they are introducing unnecessary vectors for death.

I think the 2 jab rule might cause some health difficulties, but I am very confident the 10 jab folks will be dieing at a rate higher than that of the vaccine abstainers.

False. The mRNA gene therapy injections attach lipid nanoparticles to the injected mRNA that by design prevent it from breaking down.

Your statement reveals at worst a willful obfuscation of the bare facts about these false vaccines in order to mislead, or at best a completely prideful assertion about something that, despite the knowledge available to be found on this forum, it is clear you have learned nothing.

You obviously only have a partial understanding. Lipid nanoparticles are used to help deliver and protect the mRNA from initially breaking down so that body has time to study the mRNA instructions, it helps with uptake, if there was no LN the mRNA would break down immediately leaving the chiller or being injected into the body--making the vaccine useless. The mRNA does breakdown within a few days, it's extremely sensitive.

There's no need to speculate, this is proven. I'm not going to give you a full biology lesson.

It's extremely rare and it's not exactly clear what role the vaccine had or didn't have in those cases--that is still being studied. Hundreds of millions of vaccines have been administered to people of different races, regions, blood types, ages, sex, etc. and what 20-25 people globally have reported this? Myocarditis can be treated, there are modern medicines that treat this effectively and get people up to speed again. The important thing is this information is not being hidden but openly shared.

Funny how all vaccines come from eugenicist mentalities. Why would I inject this serum into my body when it is full of heavy-metals, nano-particles of questionable origin, and cancer-causing carcinogens, not to mention developed using aborted fetal tissues (organs mainly)? If you take time to read VAERS, you would see thousands of reports of not only the heart inflammation but other more severe symptoms, and deaths. People are dying from everything put out by this system, tainted water, irradiated food, petrochemical pharmaceuticals, electromagnetic frequencies in harmful ranges, everything manufactured is killing us slowly, but humans are impatient creatures and want to speed this up quite a bit, hence the shilling for the injections.

If you would take some more time to do research into morgellons, fullerenes, and the development of nanoparticles to create this new digital world, the sanctity of the flesh was dumped over a hundred years ago. All blasphemies and abominations now enter our bodies, it is up to us to discern the wisdom from God on how to purify and remove them. We can all start by not putting more in our bodies than what is already being put into us through automated systems and processes.

So, did you see fit to put this injection(s) in your body, or are you just trying to get people on board with a 120 year old bought-and-paid-for industry with a track record of deaths worse than all the genocides in human history combined? Maybe a couple videos from doctors who are being silenced would get you to think differently. It was never about (((mRNA))) and (((spike proteins))) it was always about experimentation to figure out how to establish the missing link between flesh and metal for the coming augmented reality hoisted upon the survivors of the fevered dreams of elitist psychopaths. (((Modern medicine))) is death.

There is no virus, there is no medical gibberish, there is only poison and how much you are willing to take before you succumb to agonizing death throes. Will you go to your grave muttering "at least I'm not anti-vax..." like the liberal white tourist women screaming for their mom while a muslim atavist beheads them because they were told these men aren't dangerous and its racist to be suspect?

Dr. Malone, the creator of the bio-weapon speaks, from the horse's mouth itself, so wherever you're getting your information from just sounds like textbook regurgitation:

Dr. Robert Young Reveals Graphene, Aluminum, LNP Capsids, Parasite in 4 mRNA Vaccines Pt1

Dr. Jane Ruby Update on Microscopy Expert - Vials contain Graphene Oxide, Parasites, Stainless Steel:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/45QoxqjI3ndV/
Dr. Bhakdi Explains Why mrna injections are dangerous:

Dr. Ryan Cole:

Dr. Yeadon comments on MRNA biological injections:

Although I realize that whatever got you thinking your current thoughts will be hard to break through, but with faith, anyone can be reached. Don't peddle that nonsense here please, we're trying to save lives and souls.

Last edited:

William Faulkner

Pigeon
Orthodox
You obviously only have a partial understanding. Lipid nanoparticles are used to help deliver and protect the mRNA from initially breaking down so that body has time to study the mRNA instructions, it helps with uptake, if there was no LN the mRNA would break down immediately leaving the chiller or being injected into the body--making the vaccine useless. The mRNA does breakdown within a few days, it's extremely sensitive.

There's no need to speculate, this is proven. I'm not going to give you a full biology lesson.

You obviously support mass genocide.

Last edited: