Will you oppose the vaccine at any cost ?

Bamboozler

Banned
I'm not entirely sure if that's the right thing to start yet another coronavirus thread, but I've got some specific questions concerning your attitude towards the endgame of the whole process.

For the last two years we've been under a constant attack by the media and establishments worldwide. The global elite's been using the system of propaganda, health service and law enforcement to push on us a genetical concoction of unknown long and short term side effects. At the same time the agenda of transforming the economic and political sphere's into global soviet surveillance state accelerated rapidly. The walls are closing in, The Beast System's approaching and the trend seems unlikely to change in the near future. Once the unvaccinated become an insignificant minority, the state will come in full force with public approval.

And here are my questions - do you have any reasonable plan to avoid vaccinating ? What would you do, once there's no other option than social isolation, unemployment, bankruptcy and possibly starvation ? Are you willing to oppose the vaccine at any cost or up to a point ? What will you do if the state starts chasing after you ?

Last edited:

Huginn

Pigeon
Agnostic
It's a good question which everyone who is opposed to the vax should ask themselves, what they're willing to give up, or when they will draw the line, give in and take the vax. I came into this world without the vax and plan to leave without it. So, I'm assuming that at some point I'll become homeless because I'll have to flee or get evicted - depending on the coming vax mandates. I'm directing my time and energy for the preperation of this "worst case" scenario by prepping, learning survival skills and buying gear I'll need in the future.

The only thing I'm afraid of now is not IF this scenario hits, but IF my preparations are good enough when SHTF.

02Hero

Banned
Other Christian
If you oppose you RISK dying physically, if you accept you WILL die physically and spiritually. I've already chosen.
Exactly. You will potentially become weaker and weaker from booster shots. Your health will go down which affects the mind. And you are completely enslaved. Better to potentially die by fighting than to sit inside and act as if things are good and normal.

But I also think you need to choose your battles. Don't go crazy at any moment. Pick your moment.

I'm not entirely sure if that's the right thing to start yet another coronavirus thread, but I've got some specific questions concerning your attitude towards the endgame of the whole process.

For the last two years we've been under a constant attack by the media and establishments worldwide. The global elite's been using the system of propaganda, health service and law enforcement to push on us a genetical concoction of unknown long and short term side effects. At the same time the agenda of transforming the economic and political sphere's into global soviet surveillance state accelerated rapidly. The walls are closing in, The Beast System's approaching and the trend seems unlikely to change in the near future. Once the unvaccinated become an insignificant minority, the state will come in full force with public approval.

And here are my questions - do you have any reasonable plan to avoid vaccinating ? What would you do, once there's no other option than social isolation, unemployment, bankruptcy and possibly starvation ? Are you willing to oppose the vaccine at any cost or up to a point ? What will you do if the state starts chasing after you ?
yes

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
I've mentally come to terms with being sent to some kind of concentration camp or jail for not being vaxxed. My only concern is that once I'm there they'll be able to forcefully vax me anyway, similar to what was described in the Gulag Archipelago. That's when they would perform all kinds of experiments on me including giving me the mark. My hope is that God will still be able to accept me then.

I was very depressed in my early 20s. After overcoming that I can't truly feel negative emotions. That's why I'm kind of numb to what is coming on a personal level. But I admit that I find it unfortunate to know that I most likely have no real future.

Brebelle3

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
And now it's time for a breakdown.
Never gonna get it, never gonna get it,
Never gonna get it, never gonna get it.
Never gonna get it. (Woo, woo, woo, woo, oooh,)
Never gonna get it, never gonna get it.
Never gonna get it, never get it

-En vogue

02Hero

Banned
Other Christian
I've mentally come to terms with being sent to some kind of concentration camp or jail for not being vaxxed. My only concern is that once I'm there they'll be able to forcefully vax me anyway, similar to what was described in the Gulag Archipelago. That's when they would perform all kinds of experiments on me including giving me the mark. My hope is that God will still be able to accept me then.

I was very depressed in my early 20s. After overcoming that I can't truly feel negative emotions. That's why I'm kind of numb to what is coming on a personal level. But I admit that I find it unfortunate to know that I most likely have no real future.
You have a future dude. Life has always been a battle. Whether your personal life or fighting other humans, animals, etcetera. If anything God wants you to fight for your life. To me otherwise why would he give these tests? Perhaps this has been your mission from the start of life.

Last edited:

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
In the third book of the Maccabees, the Hebrews living under King Ptolemy were given the choice to abandon God and worship the pagan "god" Dionysus or become enslaved or executed. They could literally receive a brand, a mark, to signify that they submitted to Dionysus and King Ptolemy. The vast majority refused. They were ushered into the Hippodrome to be executed by 500 trained elephants. They prayed to God and were ultimately spared, which makes the Hebrews who apostatized look like fools.