Will you oppose the vaccine at any cost ?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I guess you're referring to the Mark of the Beast. But the problem is no-one vaccinates you in the forehead. What's the explanation for that ?
Not necessarily that. However with the knowledge of the global depopulation plans of the elite (physical) and the fact that you know you're complying with the devil himself (spiritual) I see it as a double death penalty. With the knowledge we're given we have a great responsibility too. That's a blessing and a curse, sometimes I wished that I didn't knew all this, would be so easy to comply, but that's just not the path set out for us for some reason, God only knows.

JoeChill

Robin
Protestant
Gold Member
I'm not entirely sure if that's the right thing to start yet another coronavirus thread, but I've got some specific questions concerning your attitude towards the endgame of the whole process.

For the last two years we've been under a constant attack by the media and establishments worldwide. The global elite's been using the system of propaganda, health service and law enforcement to push on us a genetical concoction of unknown long and short term side effects. At the same time the agenda of transforming the economic and political sphere's into global soviet surveillance state accelerated rapidly. The walls are closing in, The Beast System's approaching and the trend seems unlikely to change in the near future. Once the unvaccinated become an insignificant minority, the state will come in full force with public approval.

And here are my questions - do you have any reasonable plan to avoid vaccinating ? What would you do, once there's no other option than social isolation, unemployment, bankruptcy and possibly starvation ? Are you willing to oppose the vaccine at any cost or up to a point ? What will you do if the state starts chasing after you ?
I'm not caving in. I don't care how many doughnuts they offer me for a jab or if they throw me in jail for noncompliance. I've cucked to this miserable system long enough, I will never consent to living out my life as a labrat for Big Pharma.

Bamboozler

Banned
Not necessarily that. However with the knowledge of the global depop plans of the elite (physical) and the fact that you know you're complying with the devil himself (spiritual) I see it as a double death penalty. With the knowledge we're given we have a great responsibility too. That's a blessing and a curse, sometimes I wished that I didn't knew all this, would be so easy to comply, but that's just not the path set out for us for some reason, God only knows.

Yeah, I get it. Now, it's too late to take the blue pill even if I wanted to. The truth of the circumstances is too obvious now. Taking the jab at this point means completely selling out.

Bamboozler

Banned
Have you considered that it's representing your mind & thoughts accepting the beast?

Yes, I've heard and considered it before and no, I'm not convinced for a simple reason.

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

This part of the Apocalypse is too specific, too down-to-earth. You won't find anything like it in the rest of the book, which is full of mystical symbols and complicated metaphors, very hard to decipher. The sudden change of tone and mentioning such mundane tasks as selling and buying doesn't fit the rest of the text. You can't pick and choose if you want to keep your interpretation coherent. Your thoughts may offend God, but they have nothing to do with your ability to buy and sell.

damiefino

Pigeon
Other Christian
I guess you're referring to the Mark of the Beast. But the problem is no-one vaccinates you in the forehead. What's the explanation for that ?

Phylacteries. Revelations uses symbolic imagery and was originally written for the Jews. This is how the target audience would have understood it. A mark you willingly take to bind yourself, body, soul and mind, to a spiritual power. Not as an injection on your forehead.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
I was thinking about this a lot, myself, I have no idea if this thread is a FBI/CIA honeypot trap or not. It definitely glows.

But thinking about the subject generally does yield a few insights. Even the glow guys reading this will have to agree with me.

If the mandates are made perfectly effective, where one cannot even buy food at grocery stores unless they are vaxxed, this would mean for the vast majority of those who refuse to vax will be forced to buy from local farms, farmer markets, etc. How could they enforce a vax pass system everywhere like that, then?

I believe that, perhaps, they will need to cut off someone's utilities or deny them some kind of property rights to ultimately force people to get the vax. Simply controlling where people can or cannot buy isn't effective. But once you start denying property rights (loss of rights to own land, or buy utilities), the only remaining option is to live outdoors as a woodsman, sleep in tents, etc. This is, of course, wholly insufficient for 99% of the population.

For the average man or woman, their option will be go to prison or get the vax. That's really what the end game is, isn't it? And prisoners will of course get vaxxed against their will. So in reality, the options are get the vax or somehow live and hunt in the woods. Growing food, unless you are in the middle of the country, will not be a feasible way to live because there are no property rights. And hunting is very unreliable, as well as problematic with storage of food. Starvation is a real possibility. Growing food in the middle of the country comes with risks as well; bad weather, bad soil, not to mention the tremendous amount of work setting up a garden large enough to provide a return on investment.

So, if the vax madness gets to the point where property rights are denied, I know that the vast majority of people will choose the vax. Living the hard life on the land is such a major change from comfy city or urban living that less than 1% will be able to handle it. People won't fight in large enough numbers to stop this madness in blue states especially. Red states have a chance... but it would require succession. How many governors would be willing to leave the union, risk a civil war, over a vax? Not many I suppose. But at the same time, it would be easy for them to lie about vax enforcement as well. Our overlords must rig elections to get rid of conservative governors. Puppets can then be installed into red states and the persecution of innocents with vaxes will continue (and it's obviously a weapon at this stage). Unless a red state is bullet proof against the Feds, people will be forced to choose between the woodsman life or vax.

How far down along the path of tyranny will this go? Because if you guys are willing to go all the way, I am willing to go all the way as well. I do not care if I survive or not, and I am mentally and spiritually prepared to give up my cushy life to enjoy my remaining years on earth even as a woodsman (or at least until I can find a country/state with an army to join who is willing to resist). The way I see it, if the vax is being forced onto us, then it must have a sinister purpose. I'd rather take my chances outside of the system and pray to God for help. I trust God infinitely more than I trust anyone in the government.

It's a pity it's come down to this, but there is no reasoning with Satan. I would much prefer if people could just wait and see the results of the great vaxperiment, and decide for themselves if they want it or not, like things have been for the past 200 years, but if I am forced to survive off the grid then I will do what I must. No one can put a price on their health, and this vax stuff is just a huge gamble.

Laner

Hummingbird
Protestant
Gold Member
I was thinking about this a lot, myself, I have no idea if this thread is a FBI/CIA honeypot trap or not. It definitely glows.

But thinking about the subject generally does yield a few insights. Even the glow guys reading this will have to agree with me.

If the mandates are made perfectly effective, where one cannot even buy food at grocery stores unless they are vaxxed, this would mean for the vast majority of those who refuse to vax will be forced to buy from local farms, farmer markets, etc. How could they enforce a vax pass system everywhere like that, then?

I believe that, perhaps, they will need to cut off someone's utilities or deny them some kind of property rights to ultimately force people to get the vax. Simply controlling where people can or cannot buy isn't effective. But once you start denying property rights (loss of rights to own land, or buy utilities), the only remaining option is to live outdoors as a woodsman, sleep in tents, etc. This is, of course, wholly insufficient for 99% of the population.

For the average man or woman, their option will be go to prison or get the vax. That's really what the end game is, isn't it? And prisoners will of course get vaxxed against their will. So in reality, the options are get the vax or somehow live and hunt in the woods. Growing food, unless you are in the middle of the country, will not be a feasible way to live because there are no property rights. And hunting is very unreliable, as well as problematic with storage of food. Starvation is a real possibility. Growing food in the middle of the country comes with risks as well; bad weather, bad soil, not to mention the tremendous amount of work setting up a garden large enough to provide a return on investment.

So, if the vax madness gets to the point where property rights are denied, I know that the vast majority of people will choose the vax. Living the hard life on the land is such a major change from comfy city or urban living that less than 1% will be able to handle it. People won't fight in large enough numbers to stop this madness in blue states especially. Red states have a chance... but it would require succession. How many governors would be willing to leave the union, risk a civil war, over a vax? Not many I suppose. But at the same time, it would be easy for them to lie about vax enforcement as well. Our overlords must rig elections to get rid of conservative governors. Puppets can then be installed into red states and the persecution of innocents with vaxes will continue (and it's obviously a weapon at this stage). Unless a red state is bullet proof against the Feds, people will be forced to choose between the woodsman life or vax.

How far down along the path of tyranny will this go? Because if you guys are willing to go all the way, I am willing to go all the way as well. I do not care if I survive or not, and I am mentally and spiritually prepared to give up my cushy life to enjoy my remaining years on earth even as a woodsman (or at least until I can find a country/state with an army to join who is willing to resist). The way I see it, if the vax is being forced onto us, then it must have a sinister purpose. I'd rather take my chances outside of the system and pray to God for help. I trust God infinitely more than I trust anyone in the government.

It's a pity it's come down to this, but there is no reasoning with Satan. I would much prefer if people could just wait and see the results of the great vaxperiment, and decide for themselves if they want it or not, like things have been for the past 200 years, but if I am forced to survive off the grid then I will do what I must. No one can put a price on their health, and this vax stuff is just a huge gamble.

I live in a big, western liberal city. There are thousands of people living on the street; In tents, under overpasses, in parks - everywhere. People who can escape to live in the woods will only be the ones who are already on the fringes of urban areas. And those people will be the last to be forced into compliance anyways.

The truth is that the vast majority of the remaining 10-20% who will refuse, will be joining the hundreds of thousands already on the streets here in the west. And they are largely left alone, as there are not too many enforcers willing to even look at the dregs of society, let alone force them to take a needle. I see the covid enforcers around, and they are the biggest cowards in humanity. But of course if you have read any history, you already knew this.

The streets are currently a dumping ground for cheap - and free - opiates. If things get real bad, the streets will start to segregate even more than they already do. Safety in numbers is especially true here, so if families ever get tossed from their home for being unclean, then expect these communities to strengthen and rally around a good leader. Like the Edgar Friendly character in Demolition Man :)

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
I hope it's 20% who refuse. Honestly, if push comes to shove I see most people taking the vax over homelessness. People in blue states will be forced to choose first, then it will gradually move to red states over the coming 5 years.

You might think the threat of losing working age population to the vax would scare a blue state, but they truly believe they are invincible and globohomo will not stop.

Unless red states declare independence in a real and meaningful way, then everyone in red states will be forced eventually as well. Red states can try and stall for as long as possible, but they are merely one rigged election away from losing all Republican control of the state. It would be wonderful if some kind of rebellion occurs in red states along the way, it would definitely give people hope for the future (of their lives). Otherwise, focusing on God is the only thing left to do (and I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow come for this too).

Laner

Hummingbird
Protestant
Gold Member
I hope it's 20% who refuse. Honestly, if push comes to shove I see most people taking the vax over homelessness. People in blue states will be forced to choose first, then it will gradually move to red states over the coming 5 years.

You might think the threat of losing working age population to the vax would scare a blue state, but they truly believe they are invincible and globohomo will not stop.

Unless red states declare independence in a real and meaningful way, then everyone in red states will be forced eventually as well. Red states can try and stall for as long as possible, but they are merely one rigged election away from losing all Republican control of the state. It would be wonderful if some kind of rebellion occurs in red states along the way, it would definitely give people hope for the future (of their lives). Otherwise, focusing on God is the only thing left to do (and I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow come for this too).

Deep down I really don't see 2022 as being the year globohomo goes all in. People are already at their wits end, and even global elites are not yet prepared to live in far off gated places protected by small armies. I feel this was all for some sort of compliance test as well as a way to QR code (and take DNA from) as many billions of humans as possible. When they do decide to pull back on this (I predict April 2022) there will be a big rush of forgiveness. But that data pulled will be going into some quantum computer for sometime in the near future. The collective relief will be hesitant among half the population, with probably 20% actively trying to bring back some sort of covid world, and another 20% who took the signs and got right with God, their communities and their livelihood.

But I also do not think that the fear will be ratcheted back in any significant way. It will remain on hand to be dialed up whenever necessary. The links to Climate Change Inc are out in the open now, and the QR system of human management will be here in some way for the rest of the foreseeable future. I fully expect to see fuel rations and meat rations in my life, all tied together with the current QR system being implemented through vaccine pressure.

The next decade will be worse for almost everyone. The friction currently among us is the perfect diversion for even more looting of our culture by the elites. In their minds, the looting at the base level at the local Target is only tolerated because there is looting at the very top level by them. But even that won't last long at the base level before regular people start looting and it will be then that the states eyes turn to the everyman and his family and the whole wrath of the "justice" system is brought down.

fortyfive

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I'm beginning to think more and more about the necessity of being prepared to go one day full off the grid. Because that day is not far away.
Now, we all are still waiting and hoping that things somehow return to normal, or at least we will be able to survive on the edge of the system anyway and keep enjoying central heating, electricity, mass-produced food, but that prospect seems to be only wishful thinking.