Will you oppose the vaccine at any cost ?

fortyfive

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Thanks. I have brought both of them to the marches. My daughter actually gets that it isn't right to force people to take a shot but as all her friends are vaxed and haven't suffered any effects she doesn't get why she would throw away her life for this. To be honest I don't know anyone personally (including a friend with two types of cancer) who has suffered serious side effects from the vax yet. I do hear second hand stories. I also don't know anyone who has died or really suffered from COVID. I believe there may be serious long-term effects from the vaxes but we may not know for a few years what these might be. The freedom issue (setting up a communist beast system) is why I am so stubborn on this. I really don't get all the fuss being made of COVID and this is when I started to get suspicious and look into it deeply. Added to this, in Canada we have a very far left and evil government that has bad intentions on most issues.
Weren't you thinking about going off the grid somewhere in the Yukon direction or anywhere remote in your big country? Just a simple cabin in the woods, hunting, fishing, and leaving this crazy world behind?

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
Weren't you thinking about going off the grid somewhere in the Yukon direction or anywhere remote in your big country? Just a simple cabin in the woods, hunting, fishing, and leaving this crazy world behind?
No, that wasn't me. I think an acreage outside of but close to a city would work for me if things get bad enough; however, I don't have the funds for this yet. A large garden, fruit trees, wood stove, solar panels, and a couple acres to farm or lease. It would be lonely without a good woman by my side though as the kids would likely move away.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Other Christian
To be honest I don't know anyone personally (including a friend with two types of cancer) who has suffered serious side effects from the vax yet. I do hear second hand stories. I also don't know anyone who has died or really suffered from COVID. I believe there may be serious long-term effects from the vaxes but we may not know for a few years what these might be. The freedom issue (setting up a communist beast system) is why I am so stubborn on this.
I agree the freedom issue is extremely important, but the actual dangers of the Pfizer juice are also extremely important. The statistical evidence (when stats are formulated rigorously and honestly and without the intent to deceive) trumps anecdotal evidence when it comes to assessing the risk:

Latest VAERS estimate: 388,000 Americans killed by the COVID vaccines​

An independent derivation of the VAERS URF using the CMS death data leads to a URF of 44.64 which then leads to a 388K excess death estimate.​

Please everybody read his whole piece and see if you have any grounds for disagreeing with his death estimate.

typtre

Woodpecker
Other Christian
My daughter actually gets that it isn't right to force people to take a shot but as all her friends are vaxed and haven't suffered any effects she doesn't get why she would throw away her life for this. To be honest I don't know anyone personally (including a friend with two types of cancer) who has suffered serious side effects from the vax yet.
A shot today to enter the Island raffle. A booster tomorrow to win.

f5c83cfca03d7d064f08d73bcdd53fe7.jpg

vforum

Chicken
Orthodox
I figure you have 3 options:
1. submit;
2. withdraw: find new job that does not require vaccination (small chance); withdraw from society (if you have the funds; but if you did, you will likely have the funds not be forced to withdraw in the first place)
3. cheat: fake certificate (hope yours is not audited), fake religious exemption (small chance it's given then you are back to square one), fake vaccine shot (bribe someone to look away while injecting)

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I figure you have 3 options:
1. submit;
2. withdraw: find new job that does not require vaccination (small chance); withdraw from society (if you have the funds; but if you did, you will likely have the funds not be forced to withdraw in the first place)
3. cheat: fake certificate (hope yours is not audited), fake religious exemption (small chance it's given then you are back to square one), fake vaccine shot (bribe someone to look away while injecting)
4. create a new system. If only 10% of your population doesn't comply at any cost, that's a robust number. These people will need entertainment, food, amenities, companionship. Surely a new ecosystem will start to form.