Will you take the vaccine?

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
I encourage you to be up front about your intention to never get the shot. If you go w/ an excuse you may misrepresent the pulse as everyone is on board. Someone else who may not want to get it may feel that they are the only one who doesn't and on the outs enough to feel pressured enough to getting it.
Some people prefer to use excuses for job security. For example i work in a hospital and it comes up a lot. I usually dodge the question, but if I have to I tell people "I have other health issues going on right now". Also new at my job and i don't know who I can trust and who i can't so I'm not going to walk around telling everyone that I'm never getting vaccine. I was surprised by how many coworkers in healthcare are debating on getting it. But if course there are some dreaded normies colleagues who push it and are proud to say they got it and wear more PPE than required because they are still afraid of getting it even though they had the vaccine and probably had covid without knowing it in the past year. Then I see doctors walk into patient rooms without the proper PPE and I crack up

stugatz

Pelican
I am thinking of becoming a paramedic as a backup career goal, after abandoning my first - so this thread gives me a lot of pause. I really don't know if I want to chance it now.

There are plenty of other paths to take, but this is a nightmare I want to wake up from.

kingtg

Pigeon
Woman
Before I go on I’ll state my belief that we will be coerced into it. Doctors, grocery stores, airlines, etc., will have a no-vaccine no-entry policy. Sure, it won’t be mandated, but if you want to eat and get treated for a broken leg you’ll have to have it.

I‘m very resistant. I admit I have a lot of anxiety about it. I know someone who developed Guillain-Barre from (possibly) a flu shot. It was horrible to see a strong man go from upright to paralyzed and on disability in the space of an afternoon. It’s been years, and he will never be the same. But I’m resistant anyway because I don’t trust any of this to be what they say it is. Even if masses of people die from the vaccine Big Media will cover it up. I so look forward to judgment day.

After struggling with this pretty much all year it finally occurred to me to talk with my hubby about it and leave the decision up to him. I’m a slow learner. He’s wise and will do the right thing for us.
Nah, especially from a mentally deranged Masonic puppet, who openly said in a TED talk that the world popular needs to be reduced by 1 billion. Plus, why would I take an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine?! I’m no lab rat... just sayin’.

bucky

Ostrich
Nah, especially from a mentally deranged Masonic puppet, who openly said in a TED talk that the world popular needs to be reduced by 1 billion. Plus, why would I take an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine?! I’m no lab rat... just sayin’.
What was the date of that TED talk? I don't doubt that this is mostly about population reduction, I just doubt that any of the elites have openly said that. Would be a great smoking gun to show all the goodwhites in my life, if you have a link or something.

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman

Just as some people want to get the latest tech, many want to be early adopters with it. Secondly, a lot have an idea right now "I'm part of HISTORY" and want to jump on the bandwagon of that.

Our priest announced yesterday morning "my voice is hoarse because I have received my second shot." Heard other people, oh my mom got it, I'm getting it next month, so excited! A year of depriving people has led the pod people to think it's some kind of monentous holiday.

Zagor

Woodpecker
I'm almost in disbelief that people are actually excited to get this. Don't they realize that it's not going to stop after one or two vaccines? Also, isn't continued mask wearing afterward just making the whole thing pointless? Do those in power even have an exit strategy planned to make this look like this wasn't just mass propaganda?
They don't as that information hasn't yet been widely propagated by the mainstream media. And people rely on them for information, they don't do their own research as we do.For the elites it's imperative at the moment to get as many sheeple vaccinated, with a promise of a reward (return to normalcy), and then in the autumn they'll just shift the goalpost and say 'yeah we're going to vaccinate you on the regular basis'

bucky

Ostrich
They don't as that information hasn't yet been widely propagated by the mainstream media. And people rely on them for information, they don't do their own research as we do.For the elites it's imperative at the moment to get as many sheeple vaccinated, with a promise of a reward (return to normalcy), and then in the autumn they'll just shift the goalpost and say 'yeah we're going to vaccinate you on the regular basis'
This is true, but on the other hand do you really even have to do your own research? I was as terrified of the virus as everyone else when it first hit. Thought this is it, the end times I always vaguely expected are actually here as I watched the supermarket shelves empty out, wondered if I'd die when I happened to feel a little feverish one morning, and so on. But then after a few months of emphatically not seeing the bodies stack up in the streets like in those (probably faked) videos out of China and learning that it's really only dangerous for people who are already in terrible health, I wised up and said "wait a minute..."

I feel like anyone who hasn't wised up at this point wants to live in fear and be told what to do. I suppose the alternative of realizing that the people in charge are stupid and evil and that they've been had is too painful to bear.

Bird

Kingfisher
What was the date of that TED talk? I don't doubt that this is mostly about population reduction, I just doubt that any of the elites have openly said that. Would be a great smoking gun to show all the goodwhites in my life, if you have a link or something.

Bildschirmfoto-zu-2021-03-01-15-58-15.png

(Click on the share button if you want to download it, subtitles are also available)

OutlawJustice

Sparrow
Woman
If you like choices, especially choices of having children 1 day, then don't take the shot.
11 min vid
There is no risk in not taking it. But there is risk in taking it.

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
Alrighty, from now on we will call it The Jab so as not to play into globohomo’s game plan. Seriously, my mother-in-law called crowing about getting her second jab and calling blacks and Hispanics ignorant and dumb for their belief that it’s dangerous. Um, yeah, there are a lot of ignorant and dumb people around, ahem. My hub, her own son, keeps telling me how dumb she is.

Despite getting jabbed she’s still avoiding her family for safety. I was trying to get off the phone otherwise I wish I’d thought to ask her what it will take for her to feel safe. She’s never even seen one of her great grandkids. She has secret doubts though because she keeps bringing it up despite hubby telling her he doesn’t want to talk about it. Or The View told her to proselytize.

OutlawJustice

Sparrow
Woman
Let's take a poll: Will we see pretty obvious (of course this will be debated) adverse effects already appearing in 2022? I'm uncertain, but it is a possibility, maybe a fairly high probability. We shall see.
People are going to wonder why they can't conceive. But what will the gov blame that on?

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
People are going to wonder why they can't conceive. But what will the gov blame that on?

A good portion of millenials don't want to. I brought this up to my sis in law and she said, "Good, I don't want kids anyway."

When my mom worked in labor and delivery, she knew a doctor who bragged that he unknowingly did a tubal ligation on a women who he believed had too many children. I always think of that kind of mentality when thinking about this stuff-- it's completely not outside the realm of possibility for psychopaths who view useless eaters (you and me) as a drain on the system/earth/whatever.

OutlawJustice

Sparrow
Woman
My parents had their second dose of the Moderna vaccine yesterday. They’re both feeling pretty under the weather. My dad, on the phone, sounded hoarse and like he had a bad cold. They were expecting that, though.

I’m pretty surprised and a little disappointed that my mom got the vaccine. She’s a diehard Trump supporter but definitely of the Rush Limbaugh type. Once Trump was out of office, she pretty much gave up her resistance and caved in to the COVID pressure and narrative.

It is pretty funny to tease her and ask her what it’s like to be a GMO now, though. lol :squintlol:
I feel like if we just stick to like minded people, we won't cave. B/c there's no peer-pressure. All the same school of thought.