Will you take the vaccine?

dragonfire00

Sparrow
Woman
That's the thing- half the people I know who got the Jab are STILL afraid of it. So what's the point? If the Jab works why would they be scared in the first place? The other half thinks that because they got the Jab they're immune and want to go out travel all over the place and hang out with everyone again. These people have been overly cautious and probably have weakened immune systems so they're going to get a mutated form of Covid which is going to lead to that "fourth wave" or whatever BS in the fall. And then another Jab so now we're going to have mandated CV shots like the flu shots. I think I've stated earlier that I don't believe that they're trying to sterilize all of us- that would take a lot of scientists and health professionals staying quiet. But I do think this is going to set a precedent for something like that happening in the future along with a purge of people in those fields that have a problem with it.

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
Re: sterilization, I was talking to my mom about it and she said "that was a Stargate episode." Weirdly enough, the same day somebody in the other vaccine thread posted a clip from it. It's also the major plot point of "Utopia" series.

I guess my point is--where did this stuff originate, either in fiction or reality? I remember getting angry in college because half of one of my classes believed that vaccines cause autism, so that was the way the debate was framed in the past (which now I think is just a strong straw man argument to camouflage actual dangers). But did anti-vaccination people in the 80s/90s bring up this stuff? Is it the plot of any other stories? Did any granddaddy conspiracy theorists, like John Birch types, talk about it? Or is it just a continuation of Nazi type thinking?

Blade Runner

Pelican
Re: sterilization, I was talking to my mom about it and she said "that was a Stargate episode." Weirdly enough, the same day somebody in the other vaccine thread posted a clip from it. It's also the major plot point of "Utopia" series.

I guess my point is--where did this stuff originate, either in fiction or reality? I remember getting angry in college because half of one of my classes believed that vaccines cause autism, so that was the way the debate was framed in the past (which now I think is just a strong straw man argument to camouflage actual dangers). But did anti-vaccination people in the 80s/90s bring up this stuff? Is it the plot of any other stories? Did any granddaddy conspiracy theorists, like John Birch types, talk about it? Or is it just a continuation of Nazi type thinking?
Many Sci-Fi ideas from the 1960s and beyond became types of reality or relevant in our modern days now; often people think that every prediction (however fantastic) needs to come true for there to be any real attention paid: that is a mistake. The ideas are "of the world" and they are there for a reason in the media. Books, not read by many, also disclosed the plans for the future. Jay Dyer talks about all of these, from Orwell and Huxley to Crowley and many of the other globalists, including Brzezinski. The slow normalization and readying of the globalists bring us to the point we are at currently, and most normies can't see through it because they are the same that are either on the leftist propaganda train, or they are establishment Americans who are used to a fairly normal, wealthy life and can't bear to admit that anything might be different - even though all manner of degeneracy and mismanagement has happened for literally decades now right in front of their faces.

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
Many Sci-Fi ideas from the 1960s and beyond became types of reality or relevant in our modern days now; often people think that every prediction (however fantastic) needs to come true for there to be any real attention paid: that is a mistake. The ideas are "of the world" and they are there for a reason in the media. Books, not read by many, also disclosed the plans for the future. Jay Dyer talks about all of these, from Orwell and Huxley to Crowley and many of the other globalists, including Brzezinski.

Yeah I gets it. My hometown library had a lot of those books for whatever reason, and I remember looking at a lot of them as a teen but not totally understanding. Jay Dyer is a great resource but I think he has the same issue of the multiple people touching the elephant story.

I agree, all there has to be is a stupid/kooky idea out there and somebody will be inspired and try to implement it.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
When I was in the Military it was mandatory to take quite a few vaccines including the dangerous Anthrax vaccine to provide service members herd immunity against NBC weapons... that said we all got the common cold both in Bootcamp and aboard Nuclear Submarines where we were all confined... So I was always pro vaccine until I read about Ted Turner (Georgia Guide-stones to reduce World Population to 500 Million in order to make room for Turners UFO Alien Colonizer Masters, etc.) and Bill Gates eugenics plans for the same population reduction.

So now that I have read about all the Gatesian adjutants put into vaccines for Gates population reduction reasons and hard core anti-vaccers like Mike Adams of Natural Health News who has a prosperous business analyzing and selling Supplements, Vitamins and prepper foods that he uses Mass Spectrometer analysis for heavy metals and contaminants for quality control and warns about the Gates Vaccine Adjutant additives.

So not being a hard core anti-vaccer I read the actual congressional testimony from the CDC and FDA about mRNA literally "messenger RNA" vaccines that affect DNA (without deeply researched or known long term generational effects) with stern warnings that Women who are Pregnant, Women of Child Bearing Years and Men who produce sperm cells and might want to father future children without becoming sterile first due to experimental mRNA vaccines should stay away from this Island of Dr. Moreaux/Nazi Dr. Mengele experimental lab rats vaccine.

That said I read the PDF report on the J&J One Shot 85% Covid virus kill rate in 28 days and 99.999% Covid Virus Kill rate in 45+ days.

This J&J vaccine is manufactured from basically inactive human adenoid virus modified with the Covid Spike Proteins as a delivery vehicle that builds up Covid 19 multiple variant antibodies. This is basically similar to Flu and Pneumonia vaccines that do not phook with our DNA and make us STERILE!

So as soon as I can be a J&J vaccine lab rat I have decided if it works and gets me a UN approved Sea, Air and Land Travel and Job Approval vaccine passport and like I said protects for 1 to 5 years until stronger Covid mutations (like the annual flu shot) need a booster J&J - I will take the J&J shot - I am in a constitutional concealed carry 2A state and anyone who tries to assault me with an mRNA bioweapon will have a serious problem. Just saying.

catholicmom

Sparrow
Woman
Of course this was one of the first thoughts that popped into my head this morning upon waking up. :rolleyes:
Does anyone know what would happen if you received a blood transfusion from someone who had received the mRNA COVID jab? If I understand correctly, it would be as if you had gotten the jab, yes? :hmm: And presumably, you wouldn't be notified as to whether or not the donor had been jabbed...

Blade Runner

Pelican
No, the real issue is whether you have enough "hanging on" of the mRNA strand in the nucleus (not instant degradation as claimed) so that it can be reversed transcribed into your own DNA. Some studies have shown this (it then becomes part of your DNA because humans do have reverse transcriptase), but to be fair, some viruses we encounter technically become part of our DNA, or are at least latent expressors of proteins that use our own machinery if we are immunocompromised.

Sorry, there is no way to explain this if you aren't well versed in microbiology.

Interestingly enough, mammalian red blood cells (there may be other cells in a transfusion though) do not have a nucleus or mitochondria.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
Do you trust Johnson and Johnson One Jab?
Vaccine Manufacturer history is important, as is the VAERS Database.

Simplifying the Science of COVID-19: How Adenovector Vaccines Work

Johnson & Johnson is currently exploring the use of an adenovector vaccine against COVID-19.
[video link]

J&J, Gates Foundation and NIAID launch efficacy study for their 'global' HIV vaccine
Johnson and Johnson also worked on a Global Vaccine for HIV with the support of the Gates Foundation and NIAID (under Dr. Fauci).
[article link]

J&J, Gates Foundation and NIAID launch efficacy study for their 'global' HIV vaccine - 2017
The J&J team hopes the shot can serve as a "global vaccine" to address the problem worldwide. The pharma giant is sponsoring the trial, with other funding coming from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, plus several other collaborators.​
But in order to develop a true "global vaccine," J&J would have to conduct other efficacy tests around the world, according to Schuitemaker. She said Imbokodo will give the team a valuable "first look" at efficacy.​
To that end, the National Institutes of Health and partners separately launched a large phase 2b/3 test this year for another investigational vaccine in South Africa. That candidate is made up of one experimental vaccine each supplied by Sanofi Pasteur and GlaxoSmithKline, combined with a GSK-supplied adjuvant called MF59. Results from the trial are expected in 2020.​

HPV is a sexually transmitted disease.
GSK manufactures HPV vaccines. HPV vaccines are dangerous and are pushed on females at the earliest age of 9 years old.
GSK, Cervarix HPV vaccine is no longer available in USA. Here are the adverse reaction last recorded [VAERS data link]

Why did Gardasil Vaccine replace GSK Cervarix?

HPV vaccine manufacturers commit to provide enough supply to immunize at least 84 million girls in Gavi countries - 2020

[article link]

This commitment is part of an ongoing UNICEF-led tender that aims to enable Gavi to dramatically increase its reach from 50 million girls, as initially planned, to 84 million girls during the next five-year period, leading to the prevention of an estimated 1.4 million future deaths from cervical cancer.

Currently, only two manufacturers, MSD and GSK, produce WHO-prequalified HPV vaccines.

The increase in production and affordable pricing means that more countries will be able to make this life-saving investment and introduce HPV vaccines into their routine immunisation programmes.”

My friend at work took his second "jab". I'm livid. I could see him rocking back and forth, getting so cold that he needed to warm himself up with a space heater. These people are truly evil. Not only do they censor the truth, but they also convince the masses, through their gilded propaganda, that everything will be fine, once you take it.

I will not be taking this gene therapy. I've already suffered enough through some childhood vaccines, I will not suffer again.

bmw633

Woodpecker
I don't see why we can't just wait for normal protein antigen vaccines like the hemagglutinized flu ones, since it's not like getting the shot helps us do anything, anyway.
With mutations, CV19 is a moving goalpost, which means a yearly vaccine and an ongoing windfall for Big Pharma.

CV19 is related to the common cold, which has been around forever, so why isn't there a vaccine for it, but there are now several for CV19, which has only been around just over a year?

And crickets about ivermectin......

Last edited:

honey flame

Pigeon
Woman
I just overheard a phone conversation between my mother and my cousins (who received their second dose of one of the vaccines), and I heard that one of my cousins developed a rash over her body and I heard from my other cousin that "her eye blew up". I am not quite sure what that means. Maybe it got swollen. I haven't asked yet because my mother is still occupied.

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
I just overheard a phone conversation between my mother and my cousins (who received their second dose of one of the vaccines), and I heard that one of my cousins developed a rash over her body and I heard from my other cousin that "her eye blew up". I am not quite sure what that means. Maybe it got swollen. I haven't asked yet because my mother is still occupied.
Probably anaphylaxis. I got bit by a spider in Mexico once and my face blew up haha

Starlight

Woodpecker
Woman
The CDC announced today that vaccinated people can congregate freely with other vaccinated people indoors without masks or social distancing.

Fully vaccinated people can:

• Visit with other fully vaccinated people indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing
  • Visit with unvaccinated people from a single household who are at low risk for severe COVID-19 disease indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing
  • Refrain from quarantine and testing following a known exposure if asymptomatic
However...
For now, fully vaccinated people should continue to:

• Take precautions in public like wearing a well-fitted mask and physical distancing
  • Wear masks, practice physical distancing, and adhere to other prevention measures when visiting with unvaccinated people who are at increased risk for severe COVID-19 disease or who have an unvaccinated household member who is at increased risk for severe COVID-19 disease
  • Wear masks, maintain physical distance, and practice other prevention measures when visiting with unvaccinated people from multiple households
Being unvaxxed is probably going to start really impacting people’s daily lives. People who got vaxxed will start having “vax only” privileges. It’ll be like a new Jim Crow era. Unvaxxed will be second class citizens.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
[Behavioural Guidelines]

CDC Releases Behavioral Guidelines for Vaccinated Americans [national review article link]

Americans who are fully vaccinated against coronavirus can meet without masks in small group settings, according to new guidelines released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Monday.

Fully vaccinated people may gather without masks or social-distancing indoors, the CDC said, and unvaccinated family members may gather with vaccinated family. Additionally, a fully vaccinated person is no longer urged to quarantine after being exposed to a coronavirus patient. The vaccinated person is recommended to quarantine only if they develop symptoms following exposure.

But if the vaccine works then why, "The vaccinated person is recommended to quarantine only if they develop symptoms following exposure to a ....."