Will you take the vaccine?

Shwhite

Pigeon
Woman
Before I go on I’ll state my belief that we will be coerced into it. Doctors, grocery stores, airlines, etc., will have a no-vaccine no-entry policy. Sure, it won’t be mandated, but if you want to eat and get treated for a broken leg you’ll have to have it.

I‘m very resistant. I admit I have a lot of anxiety about it. I know someone who developed Guillain-Barre from (possibly) a flu shot. It was horrible to see a strong man go from upright to paralyzed and on disability in the space of an afternoon. It’s been years, and he will never be the same. But I’m resistant anyway because I don’t trust any of this to be what they say it is. Even if masses of people die from the vaccine Big Media will cover it up. I so look forward to judgment day.

After struggling with this pretty much all year it finally occurred to me to talk with my hubby about it and leave the decision up to him. I’m a slow learner. He’s wise and will do the right thing for us.
I refuse to get it and I hope my parents never get it either. I've heard of way too many people dying from the vaccine. Why inject yourself with something that's still being tested? Doctors still know nothing about the disease or the treatment, no matter how much they want us to believe otherwise. If you can, wait a few years and see what the side effects are. Then make your final decision.

MtnMan

Woodpecker
Flu shots always give me the flu. And it's sketchy how hard pharmacies push people to get their flu shots. Just what are they putting in there that they want to be injected into our bodies so badly?
The supermarket that I shop at sometimes has a flu shot that is not only free, but they give you 20% off your grocery bill to receive it. "if the product is free, you are the product"

The supermarket that I shop at sometimes has a flu shot that is not only free, but they give you 20% off your grocery bill to receive it. "if the product is free, you are the product"

That's weird. I wonder whether they're getting a backhander from pHARMa.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
Moderna Begins Testing Its Covid Vaccine in Babies and Young Children - The New York Times
The drug company Moderna has begun a study that will test its Covid vaccine in children under 12, including babies as young as six months, the company said on Tuesday.

The study is expected to enroll 6,750 healthy children in the United States and Canada.

“There’s a huge demand to find out about vaccinating kids and what it does,” said Dr. David Wohl, the medical director of the vaccine clinic at the University of North Carolina, who is not involved the study.

In a separate study, Moderna is testing its vaccine in 3,000 children ages 12 to 17.

Many parents want protection for their children, and vaccinating children should help to produce the herd immunity considered crucial to stopping the pandemic. The American Academy of Pediatrics has called for expansion of vaccine trials to include children.

Each child in Moderna’s study will receive two shots, 28 days apart. The study will have two parts. In the first, children aged 2 years to less than 12 may receive two doses of 50 or 100 micrograms each. Those under 2 years may receive two shots of 25, 50 or 100 micrograms.

In each group, the first children inoculated will receive the lowest doses and will be monitored for reactions before later participants are given higher doses.

Then, researchers will perform an interim analysis to determine which dose is safest and most effective for each age group.

Children in part two of the study will receive the doses selected by the analysis — or placebo shots consisting of salt water.

The children will be followed for a year, to look for side effects and measure antibody levels that will help researchers determine whether the vaccine is effective. The antibody levels will be the main indicator, but the researchers will also look for coronavirus infections, with or without symptoms.

Dr. Wohl said the study appeared well designed and likely to be efficient, but he questioned why the children were to be followed for only one year, when adults in Moderna’s study are followed for two years. He also said he was somewhat surprised to see the vaccine being tested in children so young this soon.

“Should we learn first what happens in the older kids before we go to the really young kids?” Dr. Wohl asked. Most young children do not become very ill from Covid, he said, though some develop a severe inflammatory syndrome that can be life threatening.

Johnson & Johnson has also said it would test its coronavirus vaccine in babies and young children after testing it first in older children.

Pfizer-BioNTech is testing its vaccine in children ages 12 to 15, and has said it plans to move to younger groups; the product is already authorized for use in those 16 and up in the United States.

Last month, AstraZeneca began testing its vaccine in Britain in children 6 years and older.

Elipe

Kingfisher
Moderna Begins Testing Its Covid Vaccine in Babies and Young Children - The New York Times
The drug company Moderna has begun a study that will test its Covid vaccine in children under 12, including babies as young as six months, the company said on Tuesday.
Those babies are going to be so happy in the future when they realize that the companies that made the experimental drugs they were forced to take as babies are completely and legally off the hook for any damage that occurs.

HighTower

Robin
Those babies are going to be so happy in the future when they realize that the companies that made the experimental drugs they were forced to take as babies are completely and legally off the hook for any damage that occurs.
All the people behind this attack on humanity will be judged and get a beachfront cabin at the lake-of-fire. Sad part is they don't even realize the fact but I am sure they are aware of the carnage they are about to create.

This will no go over well with the Lord. I was told a story as a child that the Father, when seated, is always surrounded by young children because he is so loving and comforting.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
The only way a poison will invade this holy temple of mine, is if God allows it for His glory.

50-slide presentation link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1jddW_jvKvkhR7DwKHTLBKpYRkX1s_BLDfqYXvnQhoGU/edit

• The government of Japan envisions a future where humans will "live" as avatars by 2050.
  • Their Moonshot R&D program advances the idea of Society 5.0 where people are disconnected from physical bodies and minds in time and space. How do they plan to get there? How does fin-tech plan to reduce "life" to a virtualized replica? How will the billionaires make money along the way?
  • We'll be talking about digital twinning in relation to gamified behavior regulation, wearables, and bio-nano-technology.
  • A big piece of the puzzle is control of the food system, something the farmers in India are keenly aware of. Bill Gates, food-tech, Big Pharma, and the video game industry are working together in unexpected ways.
  • We'll use Fooya, a new "digital vaccine" developed in partnership with Carnegie Mellon as a lens to examine these developments.

• https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/d...r-modification-fuel-cybernetic-transformation

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
I am thinking of becoming a paramedic as a backup career goal, after abandoning my first - so this thread gives me a lot of pause. I really don't know if I want to chance it now.

There are plenty of other paths to take, but this is a nightmare I want to wake up from.
I think that is a worthwhile consideration, for as long as you can and before they try to force emergency service folk to accept their 'vaccine'. It would be a benefit to you in trading skills for provision in the future.
I base this view on a book I recently read by Selco Begovic, Dark Secrets of SHTF Survival.
Selco survived the Balkan war of the 90s in a city under siege, without electricity, running water, or food distribution.

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
The only way a poison will invade this holy temple of mine, is if God allows it for His glory.

50-slide presentation link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1jddW_jvKvkhR7DwKHTLBKpYRkX1s_BLDfqYXvnQhoGU/edit

• The government of Japan envisions a future where humans will "live" as avatars by 2050.
  • Their Moonshot R&D program advances the idea of Society 5.0 where people are disconnected from physical bodies and minds in time and space. How do they plan to get there? How does fin-tech plan to reduce "life" to a virtualized replica? How will the billionaires make money along the way?
  • We'll be talking about digital twinning in relation to gamified behavior regulation, wearables, and bio-nano-technology.
  • A big piece of the puzzle is control of the food system, something the farmers in India are keenly aware of. Bill Gates, food-tech, Big Pharma, and the video game industry are working together in unexpected ways.
  • We'll use Fooya, a new "digital vaccine" developed in partnership with Carnegie Mellon as a lens to examine these developments.

• https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/d...r-modification-fuel-cybernetic-transformation

Thanks for the links. These are big pieces of the puzzle that are incomprehensible to most older people but I think most under-40s can see as obvious (if they don't see it as a positive or at least not a problem, which is the line of thinking for many).

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
Before I go on I’ll state my belief that we will be coerced into it. Doctors, grocery stores, airlines, etc., will have a no-vaccine no-entry policy. Sure, it won’t be mandated, but if you want to eat and get treated for a broken leg you’ll have to have it.

I‘m very resistant. I admit I have a lot of anxiety about it. I know someone who developed Guillain-Barre from (possibly) a flu shot. It was horrible to see a strong man go from upright to paralyzed and on disability in the space of an afternoon. It’s been years, and he will never be the same. But I’m resistant anyway because I don’t trust any of this to be what they say it is. Even if masses of people die from the vaccine Big Media will cover it up. I so look forward to judgment day.

After struggling with this pretty much all year it finally occurred to me to talk with my hubby about it and leave the decision up to him. I’m a slow learner. He’s wise and will do the right thing for us.
These women!
"This 4 millimeters out of 8.3 meters is what occupied Germany ruined its economy and imprisoned its people for, and is the justification for mandatory vaccinations."