Will you take the vaccine?

MtnMan

Woodpecker

Are they really just doing a pandemic larp to test a cancer therapeutic? (Avoids liability.)
They are doing the pandemic LARP to begin the process of mandatory and continual vaccination and control over every aspect of our lives.

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
They are doing the pandemic LARP to begin the process of mandatory and continual vaccination and control over every aspect of our lives.

I get that. My point is: the problem with conspiracy thinking is the idea that it's a pyramid instead of a tree. One person can kick something off-- I need to test this, I can't get legal immunity, some PR person says hey there's this funny thing going on in China, others start coughing up money saying "if you do X I'll give you Y" etc. (The Klaus Schwabs of the world, also how people are bought off, or threatened, or picked off.) So there's no "one" piece of the puzzle in the end, just a wide trail of conspiracy and corruption which most of the players view as positive.

I used to read Gregory Cochran's "West Hunter" blog. He talks about stuff like Ashkenazi IQ, Neanderthal intermingling, chronic diseases being caused by infection, homosexuality being caused by a pathogen. Which is interesting stuff (the front page of the other vaccine thread brings this autoimmune response up-- but that's another topic haha). But he talked about COVID for months (since December 2019), all the measures he brought up (that we are now very familiar with) ended up being implemented. He's very pro-vax, but hasn't said anything about the "vaccines" being rolled out.

Last edited:

dragonfire00

Sparrow
Woman

Are they really just doing a pandemic larp to test a cancer therapeutic? (Avoids liability.)

Scientist's source: Dude just trust me!

They have no reason to lie except, gee idunno, their entire credibility since they created it lol.

OutlawJustice

Sparrow
Woman
What could we do to resist when they take away our ability to freely travel, then ability to shop, then to be employed, etc?
In Roosh's recent video some us of won't have a strong enough spirituality to endure and thus cave to getting the jab.

The best I can think of is localization and bringing awareness to what's to come in the early stages of their plans to get prepared.

bucky

Ostrich
I got an **** URGENT **** message from a healthcare organization I have an account with yesterday. Logged in to their portal and saw it was about the vaccine. Sense of dread washed over me. Opened the message and it started "If you CHOOSE (emphasis mine) to be vaccinated you are now eligible..."

So that's something. At least the powers that be still acknowledge that it's optional.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
No.
In my office, the people who have taken the shot still can't show their face or get closer than 6 feet. You will need to "wait until they get a vac that works"... But, as we've found out, it's not a vaccine it's actual gene therapy and has given many people permanent side effects. There's also research out about making people
infertile.
Check out section XI on page 5.
That website is valuable; much thanks.

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
My mother-in-law called us to say she got the shot and got sick, 19 teachers got sick at her school, but worth it because she can see her grandchild now! Can't wait to hug and kiss him!

I keep praying because it is very difficult to keep my mouth shut.

My mil got both jabs but still isn’t seeing anyone “just to be safe”. I’m wondering what it’ll take for her to feel “safe” enough to see her children, grandchildren, and great grandkids, one of whom she’s never seen or held. She spends her days watching The View and The Chew but swears she’s not influenced by msm and anyway they have fact checkers! Hold on while I pick my eyeballs up off the floor where they landed when I rolled them too hard.......

catholicmom

Sparrow
Woman
I recently learned that a couple of elderly people at church are so terrified of the virus that they got both jabs, yet they still refuse to come to church. One basically hasn't left his home in a year. Contrast this with my elderly grandpa who just finished chemo, yet still farts around all day without a mask on. He has yet to fall ill with anything. :hmm:

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
My mil got both jabs but still isn’t seeing anyone “just to be safe”. I’m wondering what it’ll take for her to feel “safe” enough to see her children, grandchildren, and great grandkids, one of whom she’s never seen or held. She spends her days watching The View and The Chew but swears she’s not influenced by msm and anyway they have fact checkers!

Yeah, I guess I can be grateful for some things. My FIL is getting the Moderna shot, and I worry because he has health issues and is run down from working all the time (and supposedly got sick from the first dose already). But worrrthh it!

Is your mother-in-law an introverted type already, or is it a a new thing?

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
I recently learned that a couple of elderly people at church are so terrified of the virus that they got both jabs, yet they still refuse to come to church. One basically hasn't left his home in a year. Contrast this with my elderly grandpa who just finished chemo, yet still farts around all day without a mask on. He has yet to fall ill with anything. :hmm:

A lot of people facing real threats (like cancer) aren't afraid. I also think older people have seen enough to be like "hey they've tried to pull this before."

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
A lot of people facing real threats (like cancer) aren't afraid. I also think older people have seen enough to be like "hey they've tried to pull this before."
Last year my dad was still battling cancer. He didn't buy the covid bologna, but he didn't question the masks. He wasn't afraid and was determined to live his best life. He beat the cancer. Fast forward to January and all of a sudden he's looking into getting the jab. And then he's reaching out to friends, family, and even clients offering to get them a jab appointment. He thinks he's helping people, and i honestly don't know what to say. So far I just ignore it. But I wonder what happened to make him change his mind. Probably just his boomer mentality not wanting to be inconvenienced and willing to do anything to get back his "freedom". Look up the "boomers got the jab" video on youtube from SNL. It's hilarious and true. Then what sickened me even more was that my brother got his first jab and said to me, "hopefully once people start getting the vaccine then things can go back to normal and people with the vaccine can do whatever they want again". I literally sat there speechless, but was internally screaming "that's discrimination!" Lord have mercy.

MajorStyles

Pelican

"Tureci, who was born in Germany to Turkish immigrants,"

On some level, that's really all you need to know about the story. The Deutschland has been conquered and now a woman, one of the invading army’s offspring, will subject the German people to mandatory poison.

The ghost of Henry Morgenthau returns....

MajorStyles

Pelican
Clown World Prediction for 2025: The unvaccinated will be forced to undergo gender re-assignment surgery at the Institute for Social Research (performed in the newly constructed Rachel Levine Auditorium).

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
Probably just his boomer mentality not wanting to be inconvenienced and willing to do anything to get back his "freedom". Look up the "boomers got the jab" video on youtube from SNL. It's hilarious and true. Then what sickened me even more was that my brother got his first jab and said to me, "hopefully once people start getting the vaccine then things can go back to normal and people with the vaccine can do whatever they want again".

My mom, even though she's skeptical and agrees with me on the political scale, still thinks she's in a "risk category" if she gets it, and says things like "well, I might get the J&J one."

I went to a main library today (we're down the street from a branch, which mostly just has popular novels) and they had a table in front of the check-out desk so you can't get too close, and my stack of books wouldn't fit under the plastic slot, and I had to walk around the side to hand them in (without getting close), and the boomer librarian just sighed and said, "I'm so glad all this will be done soon." But that's kind of the plot-line mentality, we all underwent an ordeal and then we all get vaccinated and the vigilant and the strong who stayed away will survive, and the crazy will perish. Everyone cheers. Hurrah for the scientists!

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
I know most people on the forums have firmly decided that "Q" is nothing more than larpy nonsense with a few drops of truth for flavor... so I'll apologize in advance for "going there" -

But this vaccine stuff has me thinking about a few particular "drops of truth" that I picked out right away as soon as I read them.

11/9/2017:
Think full picture.
Who controls the narrative?
Why is this relevant?
What is a spell?
Who is asleep?

4/4/2018:
MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION.
GUN CONTROL.
WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL].
ELECTION RIGGING.
CONTROL.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA [CLAS-D]
WATER
AIR
CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START].
VACCINES [NOT ALL].
TOBACCO.
OPIOIDS.
ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY].
THE FED.
ROTHSCHILD.
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'

It might sound kind of crazy, but one of the things I'm slowly and painfully coming to terms with is that one of the big things we're seeing during this "pandemic" is evidence of actual "spellcasting." People are literally under a spell. There are actual supernatural forces at play. The masses are in the grip of something much more sinister than simple ignorance.

What is being gradually revealed - not just in the momentum of the faceless masses, but in the individual words and actions of friends, neighbors, family members... is that they have no free will - but they are under the very strong illusion that they do.

It's a reality that's been hidden (to me and many others) under layers and layers and layers of projection and subconscious justification.

It IS actually painful coming to grips with how "fast asleep" so many people are. People I'd have thought would have woken up by now. People I'd have thought would have adjusted their paradigm and changed their tune when confronted with an abundance of evidence that contradicts the narrative they're attached to. It's incredible, the way you can almost watch their critical thought processes just FREEZE when they're confronted with this information - and the relief that spreads through them as they dismiss it without consideration, and relax back into their "settled" view of things.

I'm too much of a n00b to pick out and expound the various mechanisms - but it seems pretty clear to me that there is an underpinning of what essentially amounts to "black magic." We've got all the elements on a mass-scale: participation in various prescribed rituals (in-person and broadcast/remote), blood sacrifice of children (born and unborn), and chanting/repetition of key words, phrases, and ideas engineered to manipulate the psyche.

I have stopped trying to talk people out of getting the vaccine, and have started praying for them extra hard instead.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
but it seems pretty clear to me that there is an underpinning of what essentially amounts to "black magic." We've got all the elements on a mass-scale: participation in various prescribed rituals (in-person and broadcast/remote), blood sacrifice of children (born and unborn), and chanting/repetition of key words, phrases, and ideas engineered to manipulate the psyche.

Agree. We just got back from walking and it made me think of the content I posted about seeds being engineered to be sterile.
Engineered by pharmaceutical companies. It is all out in the open - and was shown years ago what is to happen to humans.

Then you show someone the connections and they brush it off like "so what?" So what! What is the matter with people?
Your pharmaceutical companies, who are off the hook for vaccine injuries, are engineering your food.
Problem is you take the fear of God out of everyone and then Satan easily steps in and does his deeds.

The HPV vaccine is another issue, why are we giving a vaccine for a sexual transmited diseases to children as young as 8 years old?

New Study: Gardasil HPV Vaccine Contains Chemical Used in Biological Warfare​

PMSF, a nerve agent, is used to manufacture HPV vaccines, but it is not supposed to be in the final product. However, new research documents its presence in Merck’s Gardasil and Gardasil 9 HPV vaccines. PMSF, also known as toluene, is a serine protease/acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, which means it can act as a nerve agent to inactivate central nervous system functions. When PMSF blocks the enzyme acetylcholinesterase, the result can be uncontrollable firing of motor signals which can manifest as seizures or other biochemical or physiological disorders. PMSF has been used as a nerve agent in biological warfare.

PMSF and AEBSF are used to manufacture HPV vaccines, but are not supposed to be in the final product and therefore do not have to be listed as ingredients.

However, this new study documents that these toxic organic chemicals are in the final vaccine product and likely initiate the onset of a host of serious adverse events that have been reported following HPV inoculations.