Will you take the vaccine?

Elipe

Kingfisher
Agree. We just got back from walking and it made me think of the content I posted about seeds being engineered to be sterile.
Engineered by pharmaceutical companies. It is all out in the open - and was shown years ago what is to happen to humans.

Then you show someone the connections and they brush it off like "so what?" So what! What is the matter with people?
Your pharmaceutical companies, who are off the hook for vaccine injuries, are engineering your food.
Problem is you take the fear of God out of everyone and then Satan easily steps in and does his deeds.

The HPV vaccine is another issue, why are we giving a vaccine for a sexual transmited diseases to children as young as 8 years old?
The Big Lie strikes again: doing things so atrocious that people absolutely refuse to believe it could really be happening. The Big Lie isn't about hiding things, it's about being in plain sight and being so obvious that it makes people deny that it's something bad, because people tend to be small liars that tell the small kinds of lies that one tells and then hopes people just forget about, so they think all lies work that way. But the Big Lie is a lie that is designed to be unforgettable, to simply just be accepted as part of the background normalcy.

This guy says it better.

TexasJenn

Pigeon
Woman
I had a video team meeting for work today. Several people told their stories about being sick with something like the flu for a day or two after their vaccines. I feel sorry for them and hope they haven't caused themselves irreversible harm. Interestingly, our supervisor didn't say anything about getting the vaccine, just expressed well wishes to them. My employer is providing it to any employee now. I will not get it.

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
Yeah, I guess I can be grateful for some things. My FIL is getting the Moderna shot, and I worry because he has health issues and is run down from working all the time (and supposedly got sick from the first dose already). But worrrthh it!

Is your mother-in-law an introverted type already, or is it a a new thing?

That would worry me too.

She’s introverted. She’s also 85, so it’s not like lockdowns have interfered with her life except the weekly family gatherings. She is from that generation, however, where the impression you make on others is far more important than your own desires. Getting the jab “for others” and avoiding family “for safety” is paramount to her sense of self-esteem. She’s gonna throw out a joint patting herself on the back so much.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
The Big Lie strikes again: doing things so atrocious that people absolutely refuse to believe it could really be happening. The Big Lie isn't about hiding things, it's about being in plain sight and being so obvious that it makes people deny that it's something bad, because people tend to be small liars that tell the small kinds of lies that one tells and then hopes people just forget about, so they think all lies work that way. But the Big Lie is a lie that is designed to be unforgettable, to simply just be accepted as part of the background normalcy.

This guy says it better.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman

This guy says it better.
Okay...so now connect the dots:

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
Okay...so now connect the dots:

JEDI

Law360 (February 13, 2020, 2:21 PM EST) -- The U.S. Court of Federal Claims on Thursday blocked the Pentagon from moving forward with its $10 billion cloud contract awarded to Microsoft, after Amazon alleged that political interference from President Donald Trump tainted the deal.

Amazon has argued that it was a "consensus frontrunner" among experts for JEDI, with more cloud experience and better technology than Microsoft Corp., and made a superior proposal compared to its rival. The DOD created a false sense of parity between the two bidders to try to justify its October decision to award the deal to Microsoft, according to Amazon.

Grooming individuals to take the vaccine. Bulleted parts (messaging) of the article .

A user’s guide: How to talk to those hesitant about the Covid-19 vaccine [article]
  • “You might think of it as your swing vote — any political strategist will tell you that getting as much of the swing vote as you can is what’s important. It can also make people more resilient to the predatory behavior of anti-vax groups.”
  • Issues about vaccines often center more on anxieties than facts
  • focus more on the so-called movable middle
  • appealing to altruism — that getting vaccinated will help protect your family and community by getting us closer to herd immunity.
  • Catholics it’s their moral obligation to be vaccinated - pope
  • It may take several conversations before someone is ready to be vaccinated
  • best strategy may be to focus on what herd immunity could offer: a path back to normalcy
  • “Do you really want to stay in this mess forever?”
  • "Would you like to have Christmas and Thanksgiving in person?"
  • "Do you want your daughter to graduate in person, or your son to be able to have a wedding?"
  • "Would you like your life back?’”
  • “If you’re young and know computers, sign them up,” said Moreno. “Give them a ride to the vaccination center.”

Last edited:

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
"Workers" - who are the individuals producing the vaccines, injections, medicines? Just your common human.
Still trust the vaccine?

Baltimore plant ruins 15 million Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccines

Context:
Workers at the plant, which had been producing Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines, conflated the ingredients between the two different types of vaccines, destroying 15 million doses of Johnson & Johnson vaccine, according to the Times. [article link]

Individuals suffer from human production error (5) cases:

Sixteen persons acquired HCV infection from a blood-contaminated radiopharmaceutical. The source and practices that could have facilitated breaks in aseptic technique were identified at the pharmacy. [study link]

Multistate outbreak of fungal meningitis and other infections among patients who received contaminated preservative-free MPA steroid injections from the New England Compounding Center in Framingham, Massachusetts. [CDC link]

The tainted polio vaccine that sickened and fatally paralyzed children in 1955 [Washington post article]
Not only did some people injected with the tainted vaccine get sick, but some who got the vaccine went on to infect family members and neighbors.

30 women sued Bayer Corporation and other entities involved in manufacturing Essure, a permanent birth control device, after they claimed to experience injury after the device was implanted. Bayer stopped distributing the device in 2018.
The women also asserted Bayer violated federal manufacturing requirements and that they are users and consumers under the Indiana Product Liability Act. [case link]

Bayer Documents: AIDS Tainted Blood Killed Thousands of Hemophiliacs [document link]
https://www.theindianalawyer.com/ar...-essure-birth-control-device-lawsuit-rejected [YouTube video News Report]

DannyAlberta

Kingfisher
Gold Member
For my part, I do not want to take any of these experimental, rushed and unprecedented vaccines. I have no co-morbities and am not at risk in any event. I suspect, however, that my woke-fascist government will collude with big business to make them essentially mandatory in order to participate in society to any degree (without calling it a government dictate as that would attract constitutional scrutiny).

One good thing about the Canadian government's abject failure in obtaining doses (we stand 62nd in the world today in per capita vaccinations administered) is that they can't yet make it mandatory because there is nowhere near enough to force on people. It gives me a little more time.

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
On FB earlier... one of my friends posted about getting her second shot, and one of HER friends commenting that she's scheduled to be vaccinated as well... then going on to say that "this means" they'll be able to get together...

This summer.

For a bottle of wine...

IN THE BACKYARD.

o_O:alien::poo::oops::rolleyes:

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
It absolutely blows my mind that people live this way.

We went to a playground yesterday where all the kids were wearing masks, and backed away from us (and our equally maskless 15 month old). We got a lot of dirty looks from moms but there is no way in hell I'm wearing a mask on a beautiful day and I just decided to get really scary if confronted (which would have sucked, I would probably had about 30 normie parents on us)

I can't get over the eerie feeling of a bunch of pale fearful kids in masks playing Little League, and little girls just uneasily backing away because their moms told them they're going to get sick and die, or get somebody else sick (and cause their death).

Luna Novem

Woodpecker
Woman
We went to a playground yesterday where all the kids were wearing masks, and backed away from us (and our equally maskless 15 month old). We got a lot of dirty looks from moms but there is no way in hell I'm wearing a mask on a beautiful day and I just decided to get really scary if confronted (which would have sucked, I would probably had about 30 normie parents on us)

I can't get over the eerie feeling of a bunch of pale fearful kids in masks playing Little League, and little girls just uneasily backing away because their moms told them they're going to get sick and die, or get somebody else sick (and cause their death).
I am SO thankful that I live where I live (a small conservative town where I've never once seen a child outdoors with a mask).

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
I was shamed the other day (at work) when answering "No. I will not be taking the experimental vaccine." I was told, "people like you are why we will not have herd immunity."

I am not sure what is worse at work the consistent push daily (2-3 times in emails) of getting your vaccine narrative, or the huge support for transgenderism. Today's email included 5 article links to Arkansas legislation, and now the new narrative of Asian hate. I am working in the biggest nightmare of an environment. I think I hear God calling me to follow His path....preparations in process.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
I was shamed the other day (at work) when answering "No. I will not be taking the experimental vaccine." I was told, "people like you are why we will not have herd immunity."

I am not sure what is worse at work the consistent push daily (2-3 times in emails) of getting your vaccine narrative, or the huge support for transgenderism. Today's email included 5 article links to Arkansas legislation, and now the new narrative of Asian hate. I am working in the biggest nightmare of an environment. I think I hear God calling me to follow His path....preparations in process.
Hope - Romans 5:1-5:
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed;
because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.