Will you take the vaccine?

MilvianForce

Sparrow
No. I had Covid already last year in May. I had what? A fever for four days, lost my smell and taste for give or take a month, but besides that I recovered just fine. You get it, you get it and your body will fight it off like it's meant to. I mean is Covid real? Yes, it is, however do we need a "vaccine" for it? No.

The flu shot is a annual occurrence and I avoid that. These Covid inoculations will be a yearly thing, mark my words. New "strains" etc will be a reason to push a yearly shot and everyone will be lining up to get them. Clown world people. Buckle in, we are in for a ride.

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
I was shamed the other day (at work) when answering "No. I will not be taking the experimental vaccine." I was told, "people like you are why we will not have herd immunity."

I am not sure what is worse at work the consistent push daily (2-3 times in emails) of getting your vaccine narrative, or the huge support for transgenderism. Today's email included 5 article links to Arkansas legislation, and now the new narrative of Asian hate. I am working in the biggest nightmare of an environment. I think I hear God calling me to follow His path....preparations in process.

You could always say "well, people in favor of lockdowns are why we don't have herd immunity" and watch their brains short circuit.

I went to the gas station before and while pumping my gas there was an ad on the pump screen (hate these) with a transgender person (I think it was a woman pretending to be a man) saying IT'S OK TO BE YOURSELF AT (CHAIN NAME), IT'S OK TO BE DIFFERENT. also free sandwich for your shift

One of the managers at my work (a chain restaurant) was complaining that they can't get a lot of people to come back to work because they know another round of unemployment is coming if there's a mini-lockdown (we had one last December until after New Year's), and they just work the bare minimum in between so they qualify.

They're also doing the free meal thing until the end of the summer, so I wonder if they're trying to lure people back that way? I dunno

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
I was listening to that Dr. Yeadon podcast again and got sad suddenly and called my mom, and she says, "Well, you're not going to be happy with me, but I went out and got vaccinated this morning." When I asked why she said that she was tired of people (priest and his wife, choir members) at church asking her, and she hopes that enough people do it so they can sing without masks.

I just pray she'll be ok. I was going to send her that article about the Jeopardy contestant that died yesterday but didn't (we used to watch Jeopardy all the time when I lived at home)

I also can't stand people who talk about the blood of the martyrs or all our faithful Christian ancestors who end up pressuring people into doing this. Then again, what can you expect from the descendents of emigres who fled? This is what you get from that, yellow-bellied people who just want to watch Netflix and eat ice cream and go to Target without a "care" in the world.

I really wanted to go back to my old church if we moved closer to my mom, but nope, not doing that.

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
This is the sort of thing I shamelessly send to my pro-vax friends and family. :blush:

8f2fac0d0984c15c.jpg

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
I went to the gas station before and while pumping my gas there was an ad on the pump screen (hate these)

Ugh, me too. The first time I saw/heard these annoying things I literally rolled my eyes. Are (((they))) not going to stop until there is literally advertising and mind pollution on every available surface and sound wave?
What’s next, TV monitors in public restrooms, streaming tampon commercials? Baby strollers emblazoned with Pepsi and Castrol logos like NASCAR vehicles and racing suits? Who sponsoreth this child!?

No. I had Covid already last year in May. I had what? A fever for four days, lost my smell and taste for give or take a month, but besides that I recovered just fine. You get it, you get it and your body will fight it off like it's meant to. I mean is Covid real? Yes, it is, however do we need a "vaccine" for it? No.

The flu shot is a annual occurrence and I avoid that. These Covid inoculations will be a yearly thing, mark my words. New "strains" etc will be a reason to push a yearly shot and everyone will be lining up to get them. Clown world people. Buckle in, we are in for a ride.

I think this is my first post on the women's forum (hi there). This week I had to take a detour because a street was closed off where I live. There were a couple police cars and a couple police officers milling around. There were people using their smartphones to film the area. I thought it was a movie filming. I later found out it was because they were administering the Phony Roni shots.

It's getting crazy out here. Yes, I probably got the virus last year but I survived. I had a bad cough for a couple hours. The deaths are wildly exaggerated and there's probably other lifestyle factors that contribute to that statistic. I predict in the next few years we'll see free petting zoos with the shots as a sideshow attraction.

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
Long post: I have a story to share about my workplace.

I work for a school district support department. We receive a few emails a week from HR with various information regarding COVID testing and vaccines. We are currently in the stage where both are available to us freely by appointment. For now. I’ve gotten tested a couple times and I’ve been fine (obviously).
Then they started sending out communication once a week with a survey that wanted all staff to fill out to let them know if we had gotten the vax, planned to get the vax, or had no plans of getting the vax. This was under the guise that they “wanted to make sure everyone who wants a vaccine gets one,” and so the school district could ostensibly ensure there were enough quantities and appointments available. Their words. I never responded to these surveys and deleted the emails.
Then a new email came out in which they repeated the information about vaccine availability and all the stuff everyone already knows since it’s been drilled into our heads for months. This one was different, though. At the very end was a small blurb along the lines of “it’s great if you got a vaccine and want to share that with others, but please respect other staff members’ privacy in regards to asking others about their choice to be vaccinated.” I found this interesting, since I’m in a pretty liberal urban public school district.

Anyway, the upshot was that I was on the phone some days later with my counterpart in HR, and she was quite outspoken about her anti-vaccine stance. We ended up finding common ground, which doesn’t happen often in this district climate. Most like-minded people are concerned about voicing their views, as we are the minority (she would fit right in around here!) Anyway, it was refreshing to discover an ally and as it turns out, the blurb about respecting people’s privacy, was directly due to her going off on a colleague for pestering her about why she hasn’t gotten the shot. I thanked her and was glad for it, as I’d been pestered as well and I’m tired of having to explain my reasons or give some noncommittal answer.
So I made a new ally friend, and I was able to give credit to the person who stood up and put an end to the virtue signaling privacy invaders in the office.

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
So I made a new ally friend, and I was able to give credit to the person who stood up and put an end to the virtue signaling privacy invaders in the office.
That's awesome! Tonight at work one of the managers said, "I hate all this PROPAGANDA on the radio," and went on to say that one of her sister's friends developed partial paralysis from the shot. Also that everything "they" say is wrong etc.

Felt good!

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
My mom has a friend whose husband got the shot and died 2 days later. I've seen many stories, but that's the first personal connection I've heard about.

This is what makes me so upset about my mom taking it. I started crying after I got off the phone with her and my husband had to hold me for awhile, heh

She's even someone who always said things like, "well they're going to kill off all the baby boomers eventually!"

Also I talked to a friend I haven't talked to in awhile this morning-- she got laid off last year and has been collecting unemployment ever since. "I'm making more than if I'd go back to work, so I'm not in any hurry." While also saying she's bored and not doing anything at home.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
Hope - Romans 5:1-5:
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed;
because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
@The Penitent Man God used your "like" of this post to remind me of what I needed to re-read yesterday.