Will you take the vaccine?

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
Went out for pizza tonight and mainstream TV was talking about the J & J pause. I told my mom about it before (I think that's the one she got, she hasn't talked about receiving a second dose and she was under the impression that it was "more like a regular vaccine") and her reaction was "yeah... oh well, can't do anything about it." I think being a nurse who has been exposed to every pathogen under the sun and received all kinds of weird shots just makes her view this as another burden to deal with.

There's that phrase "it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission."

perros

Woodpecker
I took my second Pfizer shot a week ago. I was fine, just had a sore arm for like 3 days. Feeling better than ever. Don't let the media fear monger about the vaccine, especially the crazy far right wing outlets that are always pushing the anti-vaccine narrative. Please get vaccinated guys!

Starlight

Woodpecker
Woman
I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally finished getting all my Covid vaccine jabs. I got the Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Sputnik, and the J&J. Felt pretty bad for a while, better now. Still waiting for super-hero powers to kick in... This is serious stuff guys and I just want to be safe. No way I’m going to let the Globalist Cabal kill me with the wuflu!

dragonfire00

Sparrow
Woman
I took my second Pfizer shot a week ago. I was fine, just had a sore arm for like 3 days. Feeling better than ever. Don't let the media fear monger about the vaccine, especially the crazy far right wing outlets that are always pushing the anti-vaccine narrative. Please get vaccinated guys!
I'm not a guy I identify as a womxynn. Please respect my pronouns, bigot.

(/s)

Luna Novem

Woodpecker
Woman
I don't at ALL like when people say that they feel "better than ever" after getting a covid vaccine. You're not the first person online I have seen say that. That makes me just as dang suspicious as the bad side effects.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I don't want or intend to get it, the only thing which might force me into it is travel restrictions, as travel is built into my lifestyle. Unless I am really cornered, I will wait two years or so, travel where I can but if truly unavoidable travel is blocked by this, I may seek out a crooked doctor to do some paperwork or create some myself. That of course will only be possible in the time until there is a covid passport. I have had eleven or twelve PCR and antigen tests and not faked anything yet. I also will look out to join or start court cases about this, but not sure that could do any good.

It's virtue signalling, herd mentality, fear, blind obedience, propoganda. Not science.

I know two people who are doctors who have both had it, the Pfizer one, it was unavoidable for them. I had the standard childhood vaccines, and tetanus boosters now and then, and then hepatitis A and B before travel in the third world. At the time thought about getting the rabies vaccine but decided against it, it would be only worth it if you were intending on coming near to that kind of wildlife. Never visited a yellow fever region so have not had that one either. Only old people get the flu vaccine and I never get the flu anyhow so why start with the vaccine. The same is true of covid.

Covid is probably man made, but why get another even more dubious man made thing to prevent it, only maybe prevent it only until there is another strain. There is enough clown coming from the governments with the trans rights stuff, forced multiculturalism, unfair wealth redistribution there is no reason to trust them with this, it smells wrong.

I don't understand or care to understand the biology, but the statistics of it say not to worry about covid and not to bother with the vaccine :
Now on bitchute:

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman

Most individuals trusting BIG Pharm's paid puppets to push the [vaccine] may fall into dissociation as a defence mechanism - perhaps to elevate some type of guilt; or to deal with the uncertainty of this experimental (no pun intended) manipulation on the immune system .

Dissociation​

People who use dissociation as a defense mechanism tend to momentarily lose their connection to the world around them. They may feel separated from the outside world, as though they exist in another realm. Dissociation often helps people to cope with uncomfortable situations by ‘removing’ themselves from them. [article link]

The presence of mRNA vaccine within the body separates those who took the synthetic toxins with those who have critically and scientifically reviewed the literature; in order to sustain from new medical technology being experimented on the human population.

Years ago one of the my biggest red pills was the Tuskegee experiment - along with other governmental experimentations on citizens.

Just yesterday I was talking to a colleague (who will not be getting the prick as she saids). She told me one of our other colleagues received the vaccine, and kept pushing her to receive the vaccine too.

Why? People have been programmed to shame those without masks, now it is time to shame those who will not take the vaccine. Articles are appearing on how to get your loved ones vaccinated - one of the those articles is posted within this thread.

Our health decisions are no longer private - but that should be expected given neither are our sexual behaviours/labels.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
" “vaccinae” is Latin for “of or pertaining to cows”, and the word entered the modern medical lexicon through the title of the famous 1798 work by Edward Jenner, "

Who wants us as their cattle:hmm:

"Vaccine" is a convenient legal term, the is not necessarily lawful...just as abortion is a convenient term for murder.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
Covid is probably man made, but why get another even more dubious man made thing to prevent it, only maybe prevent it only until there is another strain. There is enough clown coming from the governments with the trans rights stuff, forced multiculturalism, unfair wealth redistribution there is no reason to trust them with this, it smells wrong.

I don't understand or care to understand the biology, but the statistics of it say not to worry about covid and not to bother with the vaccine :
A lack of bible knowelege of holistic health, Pharmakiller and multi-culturalism cause the most diseases. Add lack of natural sunlight due to artificial light replacement ie blue light technology, and the electromagnetic radiation since the radio waves began. Without these being solved, not even the best diet or exercise can compete.

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
" “vaccinae” is Latin for “of or pertaining to cows”, and the word entered the modern medical lexicon through the title of the famous 1798 work by Edward Jenner, "

Who wants us as their cattle:hmm:

"Vaccine" is a convenient legal term, the is not necessarily lawful...just as abortion is a convenient term for murder.

I was always mildly interested in pathogens, diseases, epidemics etc as a kid and found it fascinating that the first inoculation was because somebody figured out milkmaids didn't get smallpox.

Even during the Black Plagues, it was women who took care of people who got sick and then recovered. It wasn't the people who hunkered down and/or fled (because disease will bite you in the butt regardless). During the London plague of 1666, there were enforced quarantines that didn't actually work because people were getting shipments of cloth.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
How can I block this guy? :poo:

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Pelican
Went out for pizza tonight and mainstream TV was talking about the J & J pause. I told my mom about it before (I think that's the one she got, she hasn't talked about receiving a second dose and she was under the impression that it was "more like a regular vaccine") and her reaction was "yeah... oh well, can't do anything about it." I think being a nurse who has been exposed to every pathogen under the sun and received all kinds of weird shots just makes her view this as another burden to deal with.

There's that phrase "it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission."
This is true. By the way, since it's such a great phrase, the saying is "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to get permission". Yours is pithier and flows a bit better, but the way I state it conveys the real world meaning and cleverness of the saying, the best.

A small, but important correction. ;)

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
This is true. By the way, since it's such a great phrase, the saying is "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to get permission". Yours is pithier and flows a bit better, but the way I state it conveys the real world meaning and cleverness of the saying, the best.

"King Solomon would have never said it; it is no where to be even remotely found in the book of Proverbs because it does not stand the tests of divine approbation or of lofty moral maxims. In fact, it is best to remove it from your sanctified mind altogether!
The thinking strongly resembles the false view that “the end justifies the means.”

Just a small moral correction ;)

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman

Yes, you are correct here. Most of my posts sound like I'm falling asleep but drank too much coffee so I do apologize for small errors. I was typing a longer comment before, but my son started eating a piece of paper.

Even if they unroll a vaccine program that targets most of the population, but has side-effects, they can stop it and say, well we messed up, this next time is better, we have your best interests at heart. Meanwhile women of reproductive age have issues, and the older population has a lowkey AIDS where something benign comes along and kills them.

And the middle-men will get penalized while the higher-ups are sitting on a beach in South America.

(This is what I meant by the forgiveness/permission phrase.)

Last edited: