Will you take the vaccine?

doc holliday

Pelican
Gold Member
Oh so what's the conspiracy theory today? Everyone who takes the vaccine is going to "die". Get over yourself. 76 million Americans have been vaccinated. Are they all going to die? Come on now.

Vaccines save lives,

You yourself when you were a child, your mother probably took you to the doctor to get your:

-Polio Vaccine
-Chicken Pox Vaccine
-Diphtheria Vaccine
-Hepatitis A Vaccine
-Hepatitis B Vaccine
-Hib Vaccine
-HPV Vaccine
-Measles Vaccine
-PCV Vaccine

I would ask you a question. Did you die?

No I didn't die. However, for you or anyone else to make a comparison with these vaccines that have been around for decades and these new Covid voodoo vaccines is complete nonsense. Plus, a lot of these older vaccines did have a ton of problems with them for many years after they first came out. Not to mention all of the problems that occurred in India and Africa with Bill Gates new polio vaccines.

There's a reason these vaccines are only authorized for emergency use by the FDA and not fully approved and now with the J and J vaccine being suspended in the US, I would think that guys like you would stop and think about all of this. But nope, we're just supposed to blindly follow these foolish scientists, politicians and big pharma people because "Science!" and question nothing, am I right Perros? I don't think waiting and being cautious rather than rushing blindly into this because Bill Gates tells me its safe is a bad decision to make for oneself at this juncture.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
Oh so what's the conspiracy theory today? Everyone who takes the vaccine is going to "die". Get over yourself. 76 million Americans have been vaccinated. Are they all going to die? Come on now.

Vaccines save lives,

You yourself when you were a child, your mother probably took you to the doctor to get your:

-Polio Vaccine
-Chicken Pox Vaccine
-Diphtheria Vaccine
-Hepatitis A Vaccine
-Hepatitis B Vaccine
-Hib Vaccine
-HPV Vaccine
-Measles Vaccine
-PCV Vaccine

I already know your normie ass got banned but let me tell you this:

My sons have NOT been vaccinated with anything and have not been sick as of yet, while their normie counterparts are always sick (God have mercy, or knock on wood in your desert).

They are not dead, they are actually MUCH more healthy than any of their peers, and this is no "conspiracy theory" many people are finding this out. We receive questions like "how are your kids never sick" or "how can they eat any nut, egg or piece of meat"?
Because we DO NOT follow the advice of "health professionals".

We educated ourselves!

This is why, they are NOT vaccinated. They are also in the 99th percentile in size and coordination.

Also; on the "not being educated" on vaccines. You don't have to be as a parent! You just have to line'm up and get'm jabbed no questions asked! It's the educated who DO NOT vaccinate their beautiful God given children with their God given immune system!

I'm so sick and tired of constantly having to explain myself in real-life, so thank Roosh for weeding out these parasites.

See you not later.

Edit: And this is under this draconian act

Last edited:

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
Vaccination is the method by which humans are converted into husbanded livestock owned by the state.

What exactly a particular "shot" contains, and the specific effect that it has on the body, is secondary to this purpose - for which the practice was established in its contemporary form.

Edit to add: the language alone is totally sus. Consider how people hear the words "vaccine" and "shot" and they automatically conflate this with inoculation or immunization. But there is NOTHING saying that a "vaccine" has to be either of those things. What to speak of a "shot" (or a "jab").

"Vaccinated population" basically == "population made to be like cattle."

L I T E R A L L Y.

People don't think words matter, but they do.

Last edited:

STG

Woodpecker
Notice how they all track together. Remember, scarlet fever and typhoid went down and disappeared with no vaccine at all.

vaccine-secrets-part-14-image-1.png

vaccine-secrets-part-14-image-2.png

vaccine-secrets-part-14-image-3.png

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman

I know he’s banned, but I wanted to respond to a misconception I see everywhere. This isn’t directed at anyone here, I’m just using his comment as a launching point.

There are a million steps between dying and living. Ask some of the hundreds of forgotten victims who survived suicide bombers with burnt bodies, constant pain, missing arms or legs, traumatic brain injury, broken backs, blindness, deafness, embedded shrapnel for life, PTSD, etc. But they didn’t die.

I know someone who developed Guillain–Barré syndrome from his annual flu vaccine. He didn’t die.
He was relaxing that weekend when he suddenly developed paralysis spreading across his body. He was rushed to the ER. That was a decade ago, and he’s still handicapped although he did eventually regain movement. But he didn’t die.
It was devastating financially. But he didn’t die.
It was terrorizing for him and his family. But he didn’t die.
In one short afternoon he went from a man successfully caring for his family to being fed through a tube. But he didn’t die.
A decade later he can only work part-time and his wife had to go back to work. But he didn’t die.

We are all thankful he didn’t die, but it’s the last thing I’d have said when he was lying there unable to move. Or even now. The implication of the phrase is shut-up-whining-you-big-sissy.

Dead or not dead isn’t the only standard we should be using. Quality of life should factor in. I‘m sure when some of these women get hit with their ticking baby clock and can’t conceive it’ll be no comfort to them to hear “Well, you didn’t die“.

Starlight

Woodpecker
Woman
Dead or not dead isn’t the only standard we should be using. Quality of life should factor in. I‘m sure when some of these women get hit with their ticking baby clock and can’t conceive it’ll be no comfort to them to hear “Well, you didn’t die“.
“Oh, you don’t like living in a pod, eating bugs, and being a mutant slave? Well, at least you’re not dead!”

dragonfire00

Sparrow
Woman
I know he’s banned, but I wanted to respond to a misconception I see everywhere. This isn’t directed at anyone here, I’m just using his comment as a launching point.

There are a million steps between dying and living. Ask some of the hundreds of forgotten victims who survived suicide bombers with burnt bodies, constant pain, missing arms or legs, traumatic brain injury, broken backs, blindness, deafness, embedded shrapnel for life, PTSD, etc. But they didn’t die.

I also had a (non trolling response) for Perros but oh well. Even if there's some of you that are getting the vaccine- that's your choice. As long as you respect that I don't want to and are actively against forcing or "soft forcing" people to do it. I also unapologetically consider it bad parenting to experiment with your kids like this. Remember this is brought to us by the same people who claim teenagers should do risky hormone treatments and mutilate their genitals if they feel like it...

I always find Leftist's logic interesting. They have been consistently screeching about "one person dying from Covid is too much!" yet people who die from the vaccines- which according to VAERS the death rate from the vaccine is similar or slightly higher than from Covid- don't matter. Of course.

Even looking at the MSM there are (quiet) articles on issues countries have had with the Astra-Zeneca and J&J vaccines- J&J was sued for their baby powder causing cancer a few years ago too, by the way. Why am I supposed to suddently suspend disbelief and trust these companies who could care less about us? Yeah I'll pass. All of this is easily googleable (or DuckDuckGo preferably) for those reading who call us "conspiracy theorists".

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
"As someone who was raised Catholic , identified, and learned about the Vatican this event makes me feel ashamed to associate with a Christian domination of Catholicism."- Catholic colleague

The Vatican does not act in good faith to the message of Christ.
Would like to hear from others (Catholics esp.) why this opinion is not true.

Vatican hosting Fauci, Chelsea Clinton, Pfizer CEO, Big Tech oligarchs at ‘health’ conference​

Vaccine developers, Mormon elders, pro-abortion Chelsea Clinton, population control advocate Jane Goodall, a New Age activist, a prominent UK Muslim scholar, and a pro-abortion American actress known for posing nude, are all speakers at an upcoming Vatican conference on ‘health.’ There are only two Catholic clergy listed amongst the 114 speakers. [Life Site news article]

The speakers include prominent and diverse names such as the CEOs of Pfizer and Moderna, the former of which produces abortion pills; the Director of the National Institute of Health (NIH) Francis Collins, who advocates using fetal tissue in research projects; the head of Google Health, David Feinberg; and Dr. Anthony Fauci from the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, whose advice to government officials played a major role in shutting down American churches last year.

Article found via @Jünger

Starlight

Woodpecker
Woman
Notice how they all track together. Remember, scarlet fever and typhoid went down and disappeared with no vaccine at all.

vaccine-secrets-part-14-image-1.png

vaccine-secrets-part-14-image-2.png

vaccine-secrets-part-14-image-3.png
Just to be fair, scarlet fever cases lowered because of antibiotics. You can still get scarlet fever or rheumatic fever if you don’t take antibiotics after a strep infection (like Strep throat). That’s why we treat strep throat with antibiotics even though it will go away on its own.

The_Trigg

Robin
Just to be fair, scarlet fever cases lowered because of antibiotics. You can still get scarlet fever or rheumatic fever if you don’t take antibiotics after a strep infection (like Strep throat). That’s why we treat strep throat with antibiotics even though it will go away on its own.
No, my money is on plumbing and hygiene as Infowarrior and STG stated

The other alternative treatment is Bacteriophages:

Starlight

Woodpecker
Woman
No, my money is on plumbing and hygiene as Infowarrior and STG stated
I agree that sanitation plays a huge and important part in health. However, I was addressing the Scarlet fever claim which is caused by a strep bacterial infection. It has nothing to do with vaccines. Sanitation could be a factor in a few cases but strep throat is, even now, a very common childhood illness. Scarlet/rheumatic fever occurs when the strep bacteria aren’t completely eliminated by the immune system and continue to infect other parts of the body. It is rare (now) for either to happen if strep throat is treated with antibiotics in the early stages of the infection.