Will you take the vaccine?

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
I think living in our society, most of us know that we're exposed to bad chemicals, our food is crap, goods and services are subpar, but we sort of make peace with it. We make exceptions for work, we go to doctors who give us bad advice; a lot of otherwise smart people rationalize the shot this way, "well if those things haven't killed me, this won't either, and if it does I can't do anything about it."

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
White. Rural. Christians.

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 6.04.25 PM.png

"There's nothing inherently unique about living in a rural area that makes people balk at getting vaccinated. It's just that rural areas have a larger share of people in the most vaccine-resistant groups: Republicans and white evangelical Christians," says Drew Altman, president and CEO of the Kaiser Family Foundation."

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
White. Rural. Christians.

View attachment 30364

"There's nothing inherently unique about living in a rural area that makes people balk at getting vaccinated. It's just that rural areas have a larger share of people in the most vaccine-resistant groups: Republicans and white evangelical Christians," says Drew Altman, president and CEO of the Kaiser Family Foundation."

Blacks are one of the most "vaccine hesitant" groups, but SCIENCE! people won't say that.

(And, I dunno, maybe they have reason to be? But racism is over, stuff like that doesn't happen because BLM)

I've come to the conclusion if my doctor ever gives me poop I'm just going to call her a racist.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman

Stanford begins testing Pfizer vaccine in babies and young children

How vaccine trials on very young will help stamp out COVID-19 [article link]

The littlest research volunteers arrived at Stanford University on Wednesday, accompanied by their parents, to participate in a pivotal study of the COVID-19 vaccine in very young children.

“We want our kids to be protected from the virus, and not to spread it to others if they do get infected,” said Zinaida Good of Palo Alto, whose 3-year-old son Andel sat still for a shot, then went home to play and take a nap. The family’s 7-month-old baby Soren is scheduled for a shot next month.

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 9.22.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-18 at 9.25.17 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 9.27.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 9.27.43 AM.png
    108 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 9.27.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 9.27.55 AM.png
    202.2 KB · Views: 1

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman

CNN article - why CNN need to know the narrative.
Ten Billion dollars? Slush fund.

Covid-19 vaccine demand is slowing in parts of the US. Now an uphill battle starts to get more shots into arms [article link]

• People in rural areas tend to have an attitude of being self-sufficient, especially among the younger population

• Experts say that anti-vaccine sentiment among the Evangelicals is fueled by several factors, including misinformation and political identity.

• Dr. Anthony Fauci, estimate somewhere between 70-85% of the country needs to be immune to the virus -- either through inoculation or previous infection -- to suppress its spread.

• Biden administration announced last month it would dedicate nearly $10 billion to expand access for hard-hit and high-risk communities

• Events targeting the Hispanic population and initiatives to get more information to the Amish and Marshallese populations.
  • Then you have another group that is much more resistant, more entrenched in their views, it's about 20% of Americans," Gounder said. Those are more rural, conservative Americans who lack trust in the healthcare system and government, she said.

• That group is more challenging because it's not necessarily a group that will respond to education the way that the sort of more moveable middle will..

Roosh

Cardinal
I've noticed a change in the past week that critiques of the vaccine are really getting through to normies. I recommend sending them to relatives and friends thinking of getting the vaccine:
If they're receptive, you can send them this compilation of all those who have died from taking the vaccine:

I've noticed a change in the past week that critiques of the vaccine are really getting through to normies. I recommend sending them to relatives and friends thinking of getting the vaccine:
If they're receptive, you can send them this compilation of all those who have died from taking the vaccine:

Great article Roosh - thanks for sharing. I have seen all of these addressed on various occasions and it must have been quite an effort to compile it all into one cohesive article. Definitely one I'll be sharing with people in my inner circle.

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
I've noticed a change in the past week that critiques of the vaccine are really getting through to normies.

My husband was talking to his friend before and I started screaming from across the room about the topics I normally scream about and he was surprisingly well-informed and receptive, despite saying "I'll probably get it if it becomes mandatory" but seemed pretty open about the whole thing, and brought up "doesn't anyone think this whole situation is fishy?" (I would call his friend more of a nerd than normie though, he's also relatively conservative)

I was looking at the official Bill Gates page before (and yes we've all seen the video where he's like "but NEXT TIME... HEEHEEHEE") and there's literally an image from last March that says "Pandemic 1." WWI wasn't known as WWI until the second one. So I think it's fairly obvious at this point this was just a stress test, not a pandemic

magaman

Sparrow
For most people, you ain't changing their minds.. Even if you lay the evidence right in front of them. That would have to involve them admitting that they were wrong/they'd been had and most would do anything rather than to admit that.

TexasJenn

Sparrow
Woman
I was looking at the official Bill Gates page before (and yes we've all seen the video where he's like "but NEXT TIME... HEEHEEHEE") and there's literally an image from last March that says "Pandemic 1." WWI wasn't known as WWI until the second one. So I think it's fairly obvious at this point this was just a stress test, not a pandemic
He's so freakin creepy, definitely seems to be the main dark overlord. I thought from the beginning this is all just a beta test to see how people react... research for a much more lethal bioweapon yet to come. I really hope my hunch is wrong.

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
He's so freakin creepy, definitely seems to be the main dark overlord. I thought from the beginning this is all just a beta test to see how people react... research for a much more lethal bioweapon yet to come. I really hope my hunch is wrong.

I always think of the episode of The Twilight Zone where the aliens are screwing with people so they can invade (divide and conquer)

If I were a sociopath, I'd probably get a kick out of that sort of thing.

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
For most people, you ain't changing their minds.. Even if you lay the evidence right in front of them. That would have to involve them admitting that they were wrong/they'd been had and most would do anything rather than to admit that.

Not necessarily. A lot of people are just going with the flow. They know something's up, but won't say it.

I think it's important to get through to those kinds of people.

On the other hand, they're pushing it too hard and people are starting to see the ridiculousness of it. A commercial on the radio tonight: "get your Fauci-ouchie TODAY!!"

magaman

Sparrow
Not necessarily. A lot of people are just going with the flow. They know something's up, but won't say it.

I think it's important to get through to those kinds of people.

On the other hand, they're pushing it too hard and people are starting to see the ridiculousness of it. A commercial on the radio tonight: "get your Fauci-ouchie TODAY!!"
Certainly but whom? Lots of people, even lots of my own family that have thought the same way have already gotten the jab.. It's surprising to me because growing up they put off that conservative, defiant "I won't do what ya tell me" image..

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
Certainly but whom? Lots of people, even lots of my own family that have thought the same way have already gotten the jab.. It's surprising to me because growing up they put off that conservative, defiant "I won't do what ya tell me" image..

Yeah, my mom pulled this stunt too. I've visited her every two weeks for the past year, I figured she was solid. But she did anyway, EVEN after she told me she turned down a well-paying consultant job with a vaccine company awhile ago because she didn't like the scare tactics they coached people to use.

She's 69. She's susceptible to the "if you get it you'll die/get damaged" narrative. And the people at her church (my home parish) soft-pressured her, which did her in.

That's why I don't even like saying "it's not harmful to most people, only get vaccinated if you're elderly, etc." It may give our butts a pass, but it scares older people who are probably dealing with the unpleasant fact they're going to die sooner than later, and it seems like a plausible scenario

Starlight

Woodpecker
Woman
Same vibe
raw

magaman

Sparrow
Yeah, my mom pulled this stunt too. I've visited her every two weeks for the past year, I figured she was solid. But she did anyway, EVEN after she told me she turned down a well-paying consultant job with a vaccine company awhile ago because she didn't like the scare tactics they coached people to use.

She's 69. She's susceptible to the "if you get it you'll die/get damaged" narrative. And the people at her church (my home parish) soft-pressured her, which did her in.

That's why I don't even like saying "it's not harmful to most people, only get vaccinated if you're elderly, etc." It may give our butts a pass, but it scares older people who are probably dealing with the unpleasant fact they're going to die sooner than later, and it seems like a plausible scenario
I trust that God and his son have my back now and after death so I am not afraid to die.. I'm surprised that my other family members do not feel the same way, even if they try to put off the same vibe.. Maybe that's why they are so put off by/surprised to hear from me

Sparkaii

Chicken
Woman
I’m a young lady, I turned 24 only yesterday. No, I don’t plan on taking the vaccine at all as the virus has no affect on me. However, if they start bringing out vaccine passports that enable me to travel, I may have to cave in

• Concerned
Reactions: kel

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
Thanks for looking after our 16 years and older group Google:

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 2.32.53 PM.png

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early warning system to detect possible safety problems in U.S. licensed vaccines. These are only the REPORTED adverse reactions.

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 3.00.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 3.08.49 PM.png

Have a look for yourself at https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php

Last edited: