Will you take the vaccine?

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman

Israel examining heart inflammation cases in people who received Pfizer COVID shot​

[Reuters article link]

Israel’s Health Ministry said on Sunday it is examining a small number of cases of heart inflammation in people who had received Pfizer’s (PFE.N) COVID-19 vaccine...

The company said it "is aware of the Israeli observations of myocarditis that occurred predominantly in a population of young men who received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine".

Israel has been a world leader in its vaccination rollout, with close to 60% of its 9.3 million population having received the Pfizer vaccine.

Reported VAERS - COVID and Myocarditis 16 April 2021 - United States

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 10.06.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 10.08.08 PM.png

I don't know about that. I imagine there's going to be a lot of legal pushback against requiring injection of an experimental non-FDA-approved vaccine to stay employed.

There are also exemptions for medical and religious reasons. I'm pretty sure that if you claim it's against your religious beliefs and provide documentation to that effect, you're exempt. If push came to shove, this is what I'd do - claim it's against my religion (it is definitely against my spiritual beliefs) and get documentation to support that.

After the last presidential election and then the Chauvin Trial, I'd be very hesitant to put any confidence in a court supporting the commoners in our current times. Both situations were Kangaroo Courts, with myriad illegalities and causes for mistrials, where justice was not served. It is quite clear that we are now the enemies in our own country. I would also strongly assume they will not honor religious exemptions given the recent past; they gave Christians no quarter during the 2020 hysteria. I say this only so that everyone tempers their expectations heavily... There have already been many examples of employers firing employees, and colleges disallowing the un-vaccinated, to strongly suggest that our institutions have no fear of losing in court at the current time and this will be another corporate-power decision superceding any classical American constitutional mechanisms.

The canary in the coalmine is if you see a majority of the spineless Republicans in congress showing support for legal challenges to mandatory injections; if that happens maybe you can get your hopes up because that would mean the Overton Window is wide enough for this to be discussed legitimately in court. But if all you see is a small handful of Republican politicians like Jim Jordan, Desantis, Cruz, Ron Paul, etc. supporting it, then there's zero chance such litigation would succeed. Our courts have become highly politicized, and people of our ilk have no current political power. This is why we must all stand firm and not get the vaccine, so that the rejection of their message is so loud that they have no way to move forward with the "shadow-banning" of common non-vaxxed citizens from the public square. So far this is working; they don't have near the vax rate that they expected. We need to hold the line.

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
Today the supervisor told my team that while we're being offered an incentive to provide proof of vaccination, they'll never require it, as it's a personal decision. Very good news.
That is good... it's still so very disturbing to see experimental vaccines incentivized like this, though.

I am so glad I checked out of 99% of modern life a few years ago.

An0dyne

Robin
My fiancé’s family is exerting strong pressure to get the vaccine. Her immediate family is a little less crazy, but some of the extended family still haven’t left the bunker (ironically, her 90 something grandma is the one exception—she’s refusing to get the vaccine). She’s really worried about being disowned by her family, but wants nothing to do with the vaccine. (My family is entirely against getting the vaccine, thankfully.)

It’s a precarious situation. She was telling me in tears the other day she’d be just as ignorant about the dangers if she hadn’t met me, and that she’s no smarter than her parents; they’re just deceived by mainstream media, etc. I feel badly for her and also am worried about the family dynamics. I strongly believe in the importance of family and want her family to be a part of our lives.

Happily, she found some reports in the mainstream media today that talk about the disruption the vaccine is causing to women’s menstrual cycles. Hopefully she can use that as rationale for declining the vaccine with her family.

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
So I had a bad day yesterday thinking about all of this. I was poking around in the HBD (human biodiversity) part of the internet, and found posts and comments from at least five years ago highlighting what we're talking about, but in a positive way.

I might make a long effort post detailing all this but really I just wanted to come up with a good answer to "why depop." Because modern eugenicists are a bunch of autistic-like nerds who want to recreate the world in their own image. While they're obsessed with war in an historical way, they want to wage war in a modern way that evades detection, because they fear retaliation. They know enough that average people that support them now will turn if they know the reality. Or they will be met with complete apathy.

Vasily Grossman wrote something like "the average person prefers the warmth of the hearth to the bonfire in the public square." Which I agree with-- while I also agree with the line of good and evil running through everyone-- I don't think the average person is a sociopath waiting to be exploited, as our media so often wants to portray them.

If a bunch of risk-adverse but somewhat sociopathic geniuses want to restructure society, if they want to accelerate the next step of evolution, how would they do it? By sucking up to oligarchs, by bullying politicians (while I am no fan of politicians, they are the front-of-the-house managers of society, and control nothing), by reshaping medicine, and funding coded research.

I think everyone here knows about how this is just the next step in perpetual war, only worse.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
My fiancé’s family is exerting strong pressure to get the vaccine. Her immediate family is a little less crazy, but some of the extended family still haven’t left the bunker (ironically, her 90 something grandma is the one exception—she’s refusing to get the vaccine). She’s really worried about being disowned by her family, but wants nothing to do with the vaccine. (My family is entirely against getting the vaccine, thankfully.)

It’s a precarious situation. She was telling me in tears the other day she’d be just as ignorant about the dangers if she hadn’t met me, and that she’s no smarter than her parents; they’re just deceived by mainstream media, etc. I feel badly for her and also am worried about the family dynamics. I strongly believe in the importance of family and want her family to be a part of our lives.

Happily, she found some reports in the mainstream media today that talk about the disruption the vaccine is causing to women’s menstrual cycles. Hopefully she can use that as rationale for declining the vaccine with her family.
Ask her if she plans on getting vaccinated for the covid-19 strain or the current mutated covid-20 variety, for which no vaccine has yet been developed. If the former why is she getting vaccinated for an old strain that has already mutated and is no longer present, and if the latter, why is she pushing to get vaccinated now with an innoculation that has not yet been developed?

None of this is controversial, and mainstream media readily admits these vaccines were all developed over 6 months ago on the old strain and have no effect on the current form of the virus, which is why you must still wear a mask and physically socially distance, and why they are already saying future vaccines WILL be needed.

It's like arguing you should take a flu vaccine from last year and pretend it's going to help you today (when the current year flu vaccine sometimes has effectiveness rates as low as 5% but more typically around 15% to 20%).

An0dyne

Robin
Ask her if she plans on getting vaccinated for the covid-19 strain or the current mutated covid-20 variety, for which no vaccine has yet been developed. If the former why is she getting vaccinated for an old strain that has already mutated and is no longer present, and if the latter, why is she pushing to get vaccinated now with an innoculation that has not yet been developed?

None of this is controversial, and mainstream media readily admits these vaccines were all developed over 6 months ago on the old strain and have no effect on the current form of the virus, which is why you must still wear a mask and physically socially distance, and why they are already saying future vaccines WILL be needed.

It's like arguing you should take a flu vaccine from last year and pretend it's going to help you today (when the current year flu vaccine sometimes has effectiveness rates as low as 5% but more typically around 15% to 20%).
That’s a good point to add to the discussion (also note my fiancé is NOT getting the vaccine. She just has to figure out how to defend the decision to her parents.)

MajorStyles

Pelican
Just talked to an old friend a few nights ago; he was a die-hard hippie activist back in the day, always questioning the motives of big business, the media, etc. And yet, he's already taken both shots. When he was explaining his reasoning for it, I could hear the doubt in his voice. Now he has to support something that he's disavowed his whole life.

Often times, it appears that the media can just move people around as they see fit - like a child playing with toys.

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
Because she loves her family and wants to continue seeing them.
I understand the sentiment, but I would strongly caution against giving them any impression that they have any say whatsoever, which is kind of what you do when you cave to the pressure of justifying your personal and private decisions to people who are trying to use your love and good nature to manipulate you with fear.

An0dyne

Robin
I understand the sentiment, but I would strongly caution against giving them any impression that they have any say whatsoever, which is kind of what you do when you cave to the pressure of justifying your personal and private decisions to people who are trying to use your love and good nature to manipulate you with fear.
Well, they do have a say in whether or not they permit us to see them. I know it’s easy to say “better off without them,” but family matters. And it’s not like they’re being intentionally malicious. They’re just duped. Which makes it more difficult.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
It's not even a question of parents having a say-so in the daughter's life or not.
It's a question of falsely believing one can make verbal justifications that will change someone's mind about the faux flu.

I was on a zoom call today where someone expressed outrage that more businesses were not banning unvaxed people, and someone else piped in "I don't know why they can't just force every single person to take the jab, for the greater good."

(sure it briefly made my blood boil BUT) Do you think there is any rational argument I could have made that would make such a person change their entire outlook and say "Gosh Max you're right. You should be exempt from the shot because of that thoughtful and insightful point you just made. " If you do, please post it below. I'm waiting.

No. There is nothing good that can come from that discussion.

Hence why I made a post here questioning whether it is OK to deceive others about the status of your vaccination (mixed bag of answers). The best thing to do is DO NOT DISCUSS YOUR PRIVATE MEDICAL DECISIONS. The next best thing is to either be vague or mislead them if you are comfortable doing so, with a final option to say "No I did not receive the vaccine yet" and do not elaborate further. Saying anything else will do NOTHING POSITIVE FOR ANYONE and will likely lead to more family problems, not less.

Don Quixote

Woodpecker
I agree. These times are going to create more and more rifts like this in between families. I think of Matthew 10:34-35: – "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
The big thing that seems to be going on right now is shipping "unused" AZ vaccines to India.

Who was it who said the real "pandemic" is going to occur in either India or Africa? And make all all the Westerners feel like "so glad that isn't me."

A lot of the original COVID propaganda came from Dark Enlightenment/tech sector types. They're mostly with biotech, AI, crypto companies, and obsessed with anti-aging and immortality.

We went to a playground last night where, happily, there were several people showing their face, but I was the only unmasked woman. The general trend seems to be if there's a family, the kids will have their masks around their mouth, the mom will be fully masked, and the dad will either not have one or have it down.

Attachments

• 20210428_083529.png
    20210428_083529.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 10