Will you take the vaccine?

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
So now with reports coming out about vaccine viral shedding, I'm going to try to avoid vaccinated people and their mRNA cooties.

And today the Google Doodle is promoting the vaccine.
If vaccine viral shedding happens then I've already been infected because I was exposed to multiple people within 30min-48hrs after their jabs. Some way before these reports came out and three instances where I knew it was a faint possibility. The case where it was within 30minutes I couldn't avoid, but the other two I was upset that they came over my house. It was the day after their second dose and they felt sick, so I'm sure they gave me their mRNA cooties if that's actually a thing. I'm not going to stop seeing people, but if someone is sick then it would be courteous for them to stay home, as is the normal expectation. Does it really matter whether their plan is to kill us resistors or not? If you are a Christian, then you should be more concerned about preparing for death. Go to confession, receive communion, etc. Even if they plan on putting us in concentration camps, there's really not much you can do to avoid that in the long term. Maybe you can delay it, but whatever is going to happen is going to happen. Just trust God through all things. I found comforter reading about the life of St. Luke of Simferopol.

dragonfire00

Sparrow
Woman
I hung out with someone a week ago who was just vaccinated (a friend of a family member). A couple days later we had like 14 people over, my whole family is fine but I'm sick with what seems like a minor cold....this is just anecdotal but none of my family besides myself was near the recently vaccinated person. To my knowledge, the people who came over are also fine so I'm wondering if the shedding is true. Just a thought!

TexasJenn

Sparrow
Woman
I think shedding is still a "conspiracy theory." I haven't researched it. I mention it because so many "conspiracy theories" turn out to be true. I'll learn more about it as things go along and report back anything compelling I find.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
If it walks like CRISPR and talks like CRISPR...

2020 Article
Lab tests show risks of using CRISPR gene editing on embryos
By Associated Press Oct. 29, 2020 [link]

A lab experiment aimed at fixing defective DNA in human embryos shows what can go wrong with this type of gene editing and why leading scientists say it’s too unsafe to try. In more than half of the cases, the editing caused unintended changes, such as loss of an entire chromosome or big chunks of it.

Columbia University researchers describe their work Thursday in the journal Cell. They used CRISPR-Cas9, the same chemical tool that a Chinese scientist used on embryos in 2018 to help make the world’s first gene-edited babies, which landed him in prison and drew international scorn.

Wait. There is more. Now we can mass produce genetic experiments with this new technology called Retron Library Recombineering" (RLR) technique article [link]

Scientists Have Created A New Gene-Editing Tool That Could Outperform CRISPR​

It is faster and simpler than CRISPR, enabling millions of genetic experiments to be performed simultaneously.
3 May 2021

This tool, described in a recent paper in PNAS, employs retrons, which are bacterial DNA segments that undergo reverse transcription to generate single-stranded DNA fragments (ssDNA). RLR produces up to millions of mutations concurrently in bacterial cells and "barcodes" mutant cells, enabling the whole pool to be screened at once. This way large quantities of data can be quickly produced and analyzed.

But why is this important? Well, because it overcomes the major limitations of CRISPR-Cas9, a groundbreaking technology that can be used to edit genes. Overall, it is difficult for scientists to deliver CRISPR-Cas9 materials in large numbers, and it can sometimes be toxic to cells since the Cas9 enzyme, the molecular "scissors" that cut strands of DNA, often cuts unintended sites.

DanielaEverheart

Pigeon
Woman
No, I won't. But sadly my unsaved stepfather took it, and now my believing mom. Stepdad and I had a deal: regular back massages for him not to take it. He wasn't serious because he's in his 70s and "obviously" has to take it... I really pray and hope that doesnt harm their salvation/salvation possibilities. I feel awful about it

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 6.04.25 PM.png

"There's nothing inherently unique about living in a rural area that makes people balk at getting vaccinated. It's just that rural areas have a larger share of people in the most vaccine-resistant groups: Republicans and white evangelical Christians," says Drew Altman, president and CEO of the Kaiser Family Foundation."

Association of Schools and Advancing Health Professions ( ASAHP ) [link] :

Enhancing The Medical Workforce In Rural And Underserved Communities

April 30, 2021

The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has issued a proposed rule for inpatient and long-term care hospitals that builds on the Biden Administration’s key priorities to close health care equity gaps and provide greater accessibility to care. Major provisions in the proposed rule would fund medical residency positions in hospitals in rural and underserved communities to address workforce shortages and require hospitals to report COVID-19 vaccination rates among their workers to contain the spread of the virus.

NPR [link]
'Love Your Neighbor' And Get The Shot: White Evangelical Leaders Push COVID Vaccines
Nationally, white evangelicals report a high degree of vaccine hesitancy in multiple surveys. One recent study released by the Ad Council found that just over half of white evangelicals said they were likely to get vaccinated, compared with 64% of evangelicals of color. Both groups were well below the rate for nonevangelicals, 77%.

Walter Kim, president of the National Association of Evangelicals, said misinformation and political polarization have contributed to the problem in his religious community. His group is partnering with the Ad Council on a new initiative reaching out to evangelicals with the message that getting the coronavirus vaccine may be a way to "love your neighbor."

Last edited:

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
Association of Schools and Advancing Health Professions ( ASAHP ) [link] :

In Genesis we find Cain trying to avoid God’s curse upon him and so Cain builds a city and names it after his first born son Enoch. In doing so "Cain is attempting to satisfy his desire for security by creating a place belonging to him and that quite independent of God. He will not be a wanderer despite God’s assigned curse. He will create his own anti-place place that overthrows God’s curse. An anti-place place where there is no need to be dependent upon the land. Cain’s city of Enoch is a material sign of his continued rebelliousness towards his creator. Cain will be responsible for himself and for his life. He does not need God’s protection (Gen. 4:15). Cain will use the city of Enoch for his protection. The city of Enoch is the direct consequence of Cain’s refusal to accept God’s protection choosing instead to provide his own protection. Cain, according to Genesis, will not only defy God’s punishment to wander by building a city (Genesis 4:17), but he will also produce a culture of evil, rebellious people.

We begin to see here that Cain’s city of Enoch is Babel before Babel was Babel. It is a place where wanderers (sinners) can gather in order to build a reality that can do fine without God. In the city of Enoch Cain takes his own destiny in his hands refusing the hand of God in his life. Cain replaced God-centered Eden with man-centered Enoch.

Cain’s Enoch — his chosen place of stability — thus becomes symbolic of a civilization that exists for the sake of security apart from God and under Man’s own control and order. We see here in Cain’s Enoch the first attempt to centralize and consolidate. We will see it again as Babel rises. The city has a proclivity to seek to divinize itself functioning apart from God’s order and law.

We see it whenever man seeks to consolidate and centralize in order to create a social order where God need not apply. Ever since Cain’s city of Enoch and then from there Babel, the city is autonomous man’s greatest work. In the city, man will arise to the most-high. In the city, man can hide from God in the midst of denizens who likewise are there to hide from God. In the city, autonomous man can defy God as he crafts his own reality. The city is where all man’s efforts, inventions, technology, and theory, are leveraged in order to overthrow God."

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
Abortion is a sacrament in the religion of the New World Order. If they can get people to participate in using fetal cells, especially in this manner, they can get people on board with abortion and ultimately infanticide and euthanasia.
The same with inventing unnecessary wars, like the world wars and the civil war for example.

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
What are general thoughts on The Epoch Times? I discovered them last year through both physical delivery and their digital newspaper. It was refreshing to see a non-mainstream paper at first, but I’m surprised I don’t see more reference to it in conservative circles- this forum and and some of the other places I follow?

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
The Epoch Times is a publication of the weirdo Falun Gong anti-Chinese cult.
They might be useful on certain issues just because they are out of the mainstream and not ruled by corporate interests, but they are a bunch of nuts. Still probably better than most mags published in the US. They mailed a paper copy to me recently for free! It's an anti-Chinese psy-op.

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
This morning my husband was listening to a whistleblower talk about Elizabeth Holmes/Theranos and sure enough-- a lot of the same people who support her are the same dingbats behind this scam.

I fell into a deep rabbithole last week coming up with people who I think are behind this. Which isn't how I planned on spending Holy Week but my brain works against me sometimes.

I've been explaining this stuff to people by saying Moderna is the biotech equivilant of Enron. You look crazy if you try to say that a good portion of the populace will be sterilized or come down with a disease down the line or--this one is fun and will make you friends-- females will have more gay sons (I'm proud to have a gay son, bigot!)-- BUT people understand bad investments. Or product recalls. Or even the Titanic (too big to fail). Except injecting literal crap into people is even worse.
Moderna is even the same portmanteau type word as Theranos.

I mentioned in another post that my brother's friend works at a biotech company and is just appalled by everything going on. Which makes me think there are a lot more good people in the world, and they're getting drowned out by the sociopaths running the scam and the fearful idiots who follow.

But the fun thing about lies is that they fall apart, and the bigger the lie the more spectacular outcome. So we need to ride this out and not be afraid of the future. Sooner or later it's going to bust.

Shedlight11

Pigeon
Woman
This morning my husband was listening to a whistleblower talk about Elizabeth Holmes/Theranos and sure enough-- a lot of the same people who support her are the same dingbats behind this scam.

I fell into a deep rabbithole last week coming up with people who I think are behind this. Which isn't how I planned on spending Holy Week but my brain works against me sometimes.

I've been explaining this stuff to people by saying Moderna is the biotech equivilant of Enron. You look crazy if you try to say that a good portion of the populace will be sterilized or come down with a disease down the line or--this one is fun and will make you friends-- females will have more gay sons (I'm proud to have a gay son, bigot!)-- BUT people understand bad investments. Or product recalls. Or even the Titanic (too big to fail). Except injecting literal crap into people is even worse.
Moderna is even the same portmanteau type word as Theranos.

I mentioned in another post that my brother's friend works at a biotech company and is just appalled by everything going on. Which makes me think there are a lot more good people in the world, and they're getting drowned out by the sociopaths running the scam and the fearful idiots who follow.

But the fun thing about lies is that they fall apart, and the bigger the lie the more spectacular outcome. So we need to ride this out and not be afraid of the future. Sooner or later it's going to bust.
I believe in all of this mess of a world we are living in, one GOOD thing is that many have been brought to the truth as well as God's Kingdom. I would never be here if it were not for this mess of a year.

As scary and dark as it is. I believe that this is the Lord's plan to everlasting life!

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
I believe in all of this mess of a world we are living in, one GOOD thing is that many have been brought to the truth as well as God's Kingdom. I would never be here if it were not for this mess of a year.

As scary and dark as it is. I believe that this is the Lord's plan to everlasting life!

Yeah. And humans don't really change, whether it's Nebuchadnezzar, Hitler, or Bill Gates (or, more likely, other baddies using Gates Foundation money, along with biotech money and optimism, I don't think he's the mind behind this, just the muscle)

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
The Epoch Times is a publication of the weirdo Falun Gong anti-Chinese cult.
They might be useful on certain issues just because they are out of the mainstream and not ruled by corporate interests, but they are a bunch of nuts. Still probably better than most mags published in the US. They mailed a paper copy to me recently for free! It's an anti-Chinese psy-op.
Yes, we first found out about them through a complimentary paper copy mailed to us. Lots of people in my area got them around election time last fall...
I subscribed for a free digital trial. They are refreshing compared to mainstream media, but like you said, they definitely have an agenda that’s become clear through months of getting more familiar with the publication.

Shedlight11

Pigeon
Woman
Yeah. And humans don't really change, whether it's Nebuchadnezzar, Hitler, or Bill Gates (or, more likely, other baddies using Gates Foundation money, along with biotech money and optimism, I don't think he's the mind behind this, just the muscle)
He's def. not the only one. I am sure there are many we don't know about.