Will you take the vaccine?

Atlas Shrugged

Robin
Woman
Also I’m not sure how legit this is but I guess vegans are trying to get out of it. Not a vegan but I haven’t eaten flesh in about 25 years. Never cared for it as a child so as an adult I figured why eat what I don’t care for. The last time I declined I flu shot I used the I’m against fetal cells due to my faith and cocker spaniel cells due to my not eating flesh and I got off and didn’t need to get it. Don’t ask me why they use cocker spaniel cells in some flu shots. No idea.

jeffinjapan

Sparrow
Orthodox
Without going into any lengthy amount of unnecessary detail, as I mentioned, considering the benefits that outweigh the statistically likely risks, I'll be getting the vaccine -- not for myself, since I'm not at risk, but others who are (the same reason why I put up with wearing a mask right now). Also, my husband and I aren't having children (he had surgery done before we even met). So even if there was a chance that any of the aforementioned risks were statistically likely, it won't affect our lives. Because of this, both of us will be doing more good for others than harm to ourselves for getting vaccinated. To each their own, but for us, we will be.
With Christian charity let me say that you sound.... delusional.

Elipe

Pelican
I did not want to start a new thread but does anyone know how to get “papers” if you know what I mean. So far I’m still working in healthcare but it seems like mandates are being forced at a lot of labs in different states. I talk to many fellow techs all over the states and they say more are doing it. I’m gonna have to step up my stock game.
I really want to say that we should just start a new hospital system, but I have no idea how to do that and I have no idea how bad the (((regulations))) are about that now. And to think, many of the major hospitals today were started as basically little more than tents in the middle of town where someone just wanted to help sick people get better.

Papist

Woodpecker
Can anyone confirm whether any of the vaccines have not used fetal cell lines in their production, development or testing? A lot of the articles elicited by a Google search don't seem to be trustworthy.

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
Can anyone confirm whether any of the vaccines have not used fetal cell lines in their production, development or testing?
This is a resource for vaccine ingredients for the COVID 19:

Here is a resource for all vaccines with ingredients and process:

Vaccines that grow viruses in fetal cells:

Vaccines for varicella (chickenpox), rubella (the “R” in the MMR vaccine), hepatitis A, rabies (one version) and COVID-19 (one U.S.-approved version) are all made by growing the viruses in fetal cells. All of these, except the COVID-19 vaccine, are made using fibroblast cells. The COVID-19 vaccine (Johnson & Johnson (J&J)/Janssen) is made using fetal retinal cells.

Last edited:

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Can you share any of them for me?

“The Ethics of HEK 293”
THE NATIONAL CATHOLIC BIOETHICS QUARTERLY \ AUTUMN 2006

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
This is a resource for vaccine ingredients for the COVID 19:

Here is a resource for all vaccines with ingredients and process:

Vaccines that grow viruses in fetal cells:

Vaccines for varicella (chickenpox), rubella (the “R” in the MMR vaccine), hepatitis A, rabies (one version) and COVID-19 (one U.S.-approved version) are all made by growing the viruses in fetal cells. All of these, except the COVID-19 vaccine, are made using fibroblast cells. The COVID-19 vaccine (Johnson & Johnson (J&J)/Janssen) is made using fetal retinal cells.

Thank you. I want to cut out most vaccines for this reason in the future and it's one of the hardest things to break through. I may just go all in for the religious exemption, though, and just not talk about it.

I'm actually thankful for all this happening because I never gave it much thought otherwise.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
I wouldn't take any vaccine out of fear. I feel like this is a "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" situation, so no fakery, either.

When our neighboring city was shut down/take-out only, people came out to the suburbs to go out to eat. So most of these restrictions are going to be intra-city.

I really think this is a eugenics program, and they're coming down the hardest on certain areas and populations.

It's very difficult to do a European-style lockdown in the US, logistically speaking, so they had amp up the psychological conditioning to make people stay home.

Edit: to expand on this, I think that's why you're going to see the most draconian restrictions in Asian countries, particularly Southern Asian countries-- to use an outdated derogatory word, where "coolie" labor came from.

Somebody brought up that the delta caste in Brave New World are the NPC workers (not the near-retarded bottom rung where they dump alcohol into the bottle), and that's pretty much what Indians represent on the global scale.

Last edited:

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
The harm done by vaccines has always outweighed any purported benefits.

To believe otherwise requires the absolute suspension of critical thinking.

It requires that you accept a narrative perpetuated for the sake of profit, and actively discredit research that has been done for reasons other than MONEY.

It requires that you accept what you are spoon-fed, and never seek truth yourself.

Vaccines may not be "the mark of the beast" - but they ARE one avenue by which the masses worship Mammon instead of God.

Your feelings will never change that.

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
so they had amp up the psychological conditioning to make people stay home.

I agree with what you say.

Was reading some old studies complied in a book that discuss what we all already now about how our immune system is easier to attack by viruses, bacteria, diseases, etc. when we have depression/ anxieties.

So here we have the covid propaganda inducing fear, anxieties anger and negativity, and those who take the vaccine Have their immune system hijacked by mRNA or J&J toxic ingredients. This is some concerning times in history.

Yes. This is eugenics.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
I agree with what you say.

Was reading some old studies complied in a book that discuss what we all already now about how our immune system is easier to attack by viruses, bacteria, diseases, etc. when we have depression/ anxieties.

So here we have the covid propaganda inducing fear, anxieties anger and negativity, and those who take the vaccine Have their immune system hijacked by mRNA or J&J toxic ingredients. This is some concerning times in history.

Yes. This is eugenics.

"Social distancing" even has its eugenic effect. If people don't meet, they don't reproduce. They don't form social networks.

I think a lot of boomers went through a social apocolypse already, especially those that grew up in ethnic neighborhoods and then atomized, or immigrated to different countries.

This is an excellent book about the "medical" usage of fetuses. I have a feeling that the reality is even worse than one can imagine.

I did not want to start a new thread but does anyone know how to get “papers” if you know what I mean. So far I’m still working in healthcare but it seems like mandates are being forced at a lot of labs in different states. I talk to many fellow techs all over the states and they say more are doing it. I’m gonna have to step up my stock game.
How long can we kick the can down the road? Eventually, maybe sooner than later, proof-of-vaccination will be through tattoos.

Marks, if you will...

Papist

Woodpecker

“The Ethics of HEK 293”
THE NATIONAL CATHOLIC BIOETHICS QUARTERLY \ AUTUMN 2006

Thank you and @messaggera for taking the time to provide this information, it's greatly appreciated.

I am finding myself being pressurised by family and friends to take the vaccine, and I have resisted. It's not quite 5 am as I type this, and I have been awake since the early hours pondering and praying about the vaccine. I do not want to take it. I am hoping I can qualify for a religious exemption if 'they' try to make it mandatory.

Marystarsea

Pigeon
Woman
Just been told the vaccine is now mandatory for where I work. I work in healthcare. Worked throughout the pandemic when no vaccine was available. Now being forced into it. Really not sure what to do as most, if not all, jobs in my industry will begin requiring it. Many already required proof of other vaccines, flu shot, etc. There’s a long term precedent. I don’t feel like I will have any job to go to if I refuse.

Husband’s job this week just asked those who have been vaccinated to submit proof, so I’m thinking it’s coming to his work too.

I feel completely helpless.

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
It's beyond my comprehension how anyone could be so attached to a particular source of income, or money in general, that they would let themselves be bullied into giving up their medical privacy, AND being injected with something they don't want in their body.

Especially in America. America is one of the cushiest places in the world to be homeless if you don't have a physical or mental disability. Nobody is going to come kill you for running out of money. Most people's worst case scenario is nothing more dire than protracted discomfort.

People should be forcing these employers to fire them, then using the legal system to pursue any and all avenues of recourse. Take them to court. Waste their time and bleed them of funds even if you never win anything.

Embrace your new life as an angry peasant.

This is war.

DelMarMisty

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
It's beyond my comprehension how anyone could be so attached to a particular source of income, or money in general, that they would let themselves be bullied into giving up their medical privacy, AND being injected with something they don't want in their body.

Especially in America. America is one of the cushiest places in the world to be homeless if you don't have a physical or mental disability. Nobody is going to come kill you for running out of money. Most people's worst case scenario is nothing more dire than protracted discomfort.

People should be forcing these employers to fire them, then using the legal system to pursue any and all avenues of recourse. Take them to court. Waste their time and bleed them of funds even if you never win anything.

This is war.
Freakin love it.

Atlas Shrugged

Robin
Woman
Just been told the vaccine is now mandatory for where I work. I work in healthcare. Worked throughout the pandemic when no vaccine was available. Now being forced into it. Really not sure what to do as most, if not all, jobs in my industry will begin requiring it. Many already required proof of other vaccines, flu shot, etc. There’s a long term precedent. I don’t feel like I will have any job to go to if I refuse.

Husband’s job this week just asked those who have been vaccinated to submit proof, so I’m thinking it’s coming to his work too.

I feel completely helpless.
I was told by my recruiter after his meeting today that a lot of blue states will be mandating it sooner than expected. Red states are still behind on that. He wasn’t to happy. Thankfully my recruiter believes the same as I do and can’t believe people are so stupid and gullible. Yep. It does suck cause I really like what I do. Not many people, men or women, can handle body parts, limbs, organs, etc. It’s nothing to me and I find it fascinating. If half the people got splashed in the face with what I got splashed with they would have an epic meltdown. I’m just like grab the bleach!

jeffinjapan

Sparrow
Orthodox

This is war.
This made me stand at attention and salute!