Will you take the vaccine?

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
It's beyond my comprehension how anyone could be so attached to a particular source of income, or money in general, that they would let themselves be bullied into giving up their medical privacy, AND being injected with something they don't want in their body.

Especially in America. America is one of the cushiest places in the world to be homeless if you don't have a physical or mental disability. Nobody is going to come kill you for running out of money. Most people's worst case scenario is nothing more dire than protracted discomfort.

People should be forcing these employers to fire them, then using the legal system to pursue any and all avenues of recourse. Take them to court. Waste their time and bleed them of funds even if you never win anything.

Embrace your new life as an angry peasant.

This is war.
Username checks out.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
Embrace your new life as an angry peasant.

What do you mean, "new" life hahah

In all seriousness though I think the divide between rich and poor is going to get bigger. Even last year, a lot of homeless resources weren't operational-- if there were a deadly virus circulating instead of a computer simulation, these people would have been dropping dead in droves.

(A lot of people used the stay-at-home order as a status symbol and assumed that all those poor working people were just getting sick. Which did not happen, either. If anything, I think we're pretty healthy.)

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
Catholic
Thank you and @messaggera for taking the time to provide this information, it's greatly appreciated.

You are welcome. I am always happy to help.

This Covid vaccine makes me think about the book titled, The God Code. There is also scripture in Psalms that is interesting to relate to the God Code information written.

Thank you @Ah_Tibor for the reading recommendation. I will be checking this book out. Bless you.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
Thank you @Ah_Tibor for the reading recommendation. I will be checking this book out. Bless you.

It's from the late 80s, so it's old information, but a lot of it still checks out.

I think there's probably an intersection of abortion with organ trafficking, "medical" usage, human trafficking, etc. The one thing you find again and again in conspiracy-land is the same information, but with different politics and reasons ascribed to it, which makes one think there is probably a root truth there.

I was talking to my mom today: our old 18-year-old cat died yesterday (she was my favorite cat when I lived at home, so I'm a little sad). She's been getting chronic UTIs for awhile, though, along with other weird health issues.

My mom mentioned how she cancelled her vet appointment because she knew she was dying, but since the other cat missed her booster shots, the vet said they had to do the whole series over again, which my mom realizes is a cash grab at best. She asked me if I take our cat to the vet, which we haven't in the three years we've had him. "But he needs rabies and feline leukemia shots!" -- "He doesn't go outside, when is he going to get rabies?" -- "Well what if he runs outside and gets bitten by a raccoon?"

I know so many people with cats that have autoimmune issues. The safety controls for animal vaccines is probably even worse than humans (or they use it as a proxy to test human stuff). They ran a "feline AIDS" test on our cat when we got him from the shelter (he does not have kitty AIDS).

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
My two close secular friends are asking me more and more questions about my point of view, growing increasingly skeptical of the mainstream narrative. They both say I'm pretty much the only person they know in my camp, and are facing mounting pressure from their social circles to go along with the program. I'm sharing info and ideas, hope it helps, love to see them waking up.

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
My two close secular friends are asking me more and more questions about my point of view, growing increasingly skeptical of the mainstream narrative. They both say I'm pretty much the only person they know in my camp, and are facing mounting pressure from their social circles to go along with the program. I'm sharing info and ideas, hope it helps, love to see them waking up.
Being the salt of the earth and the light on the hill. Way to go!

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
Catholic

Ohio Judge Orders That Man Get COVID Vaccine as Condition of Probation.

An Ohio man has to get the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of his probation, according to a Hamilton County judge.

Common Pleas Court Judge Christopher Wagner ordered 21-year-old Brandon Rutherford to get the shot when he appeared for sentencing Wednesday for a drug conviction.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
I was watching a bunch of Dr. Vladimir Zelenko videos last night (thanks to whoever posted them), and he brought up something else interesting about hydroxychloroquine: it can't be used by something like 30% of blacks (and anyone who overlaps in the malaria resistance group).

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
Catholic
Dr. Gastaldo said the J&J vaccine is effective against preventing hospitalization and death, but people looking to boost their immune systems are now gaming the vaccination network, by mixing their J&J shot with another mRNA vaccine. [news link]

Evidence Of Covid-19 Vaccine Injuries & Deaths VAERS and NHS - 72 pages [archive link]
Large table of contents.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
Dr. Gastaldo said the J&J vaccine is effective against preventing hospitalization and death, but people looking to boost their immune systems are now gaming the vaccination network, by mixing their J&J shot with another mRNA vaccine. [news link]

Evidence Of Covid-19 Vaccine Injuries & Deaths VAERS and NHS - 72 pages [archive link]
Large table of contents.

I wonder if these articles are damage control for the side effects.

"It wasn't us, people just weren't following the rules."

Estrelinha

Chicken
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
I had the Rona a few weeks ago and some normies are already asking me when I'm gonna get the jab. Btw my case was really mild and I actually thought I was only having rhinitis/sinusitis, which I am familiar with. I had no fever or any other threatening symptom. Just intense nasal sensitivity and a sore throat. I eventually did a test and got the positive result, but by them the infection was on its final days.

My nose is still quite stuffy but it is improving. I feel breathless, which I didnt back when I was sick. So it must have been caused by anxiety.

There is definetly a huge stigma towards those who had the infection. Which is sad and hypocritical, because the same society that preaches for compassion and inclusion treats its sick working class citizens as untouchables.

Fortunately the people around me are mostly sane and decent so we have stuck together through these times of trouble. No one was abandoned or left behind just for having the Rona.

I've faced a few serious tribulations this year and this was just another one of them.

Atlas Shrugged

Robin
Woman
Protestant
Why am I in shock anymore? It’s known that rushed imperfect “vaccines” can cause faster crazier mutations. That’s what we are seeing with the vaxxed going to the hospital. Now they want to stop reporting these people are vaxxed. Shouldn’t these liars be put in front of a firing squad? That needs to be televised. Maybe people would think twice if not once when you see your weekly firing squad Friday at 7pm.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Why am I in shock anymore? It’s known that rushed imperfect “vaccines” can cause faster crazier mutations. That’s what we are seeing with the vaxxed going to the hospital. Now they want to stop reporting these people are vaxxed. Shouldn’t these liars be put in front of a firing squad? That needs to be televised. Maybe people would think twice if not once when you see your weekly firing squad Friday at 7pm.
Nope...the people that should be put in front of the firing squad is politicians pushing for vax passports that previously was saying banning flights from China is "racist" when this whole thing started.

Atlas Shrugged

Robin
Woman
Protestant
Nope...the people that should be put in front of the firing squad is politicians pushing for vax passports that previously was saying banning flights from China is "racist" when this whole thing started.
No they would be the second group. I’m more upset and disappointed in scientists and medical professionals. Virologists, immunologists and even plan ole general physicians doing work for decades and knowing this is bullshit and pushing lies/covering up truth. They are first to blame. Then the politicians with no background in these fields who are pushing these measures get the axe for not attempting to find out the truth and destroying lives. I’m going to blame those who actually know diseases and viruses first, before those in power but ignorant on the subject. I put myself on my church’s prayer list to keep working with no jab so we will see what happens. So many of my fellow techs have a tough decision. I can’t blame the people for considering the jab when they got multiple little ones at home. I tell them to pray and wait to get fired. But I know as a mother you will consider anything for your kids. You will die and kill for them. At least I would. It’s something deep inside. Thankfully my son is an adult. So it’s just me which makes my decision to say no much easier.

Atlas Shrugged

Robin
Woman
Protestant
So older gal at work has WuFlu and is off for week and a half. She is vaxxed. This has got to be at least the 4th time I’ve been in close proximity to someone at work for my whole shift who got it. Still haven’t gotten it. Plus I just got over my first cold in over 3 years last week. Feel fine. I thought this is deadly!!!!!! Ebola 3.0!!!!!!! Side note the only man we work with wears 2-3 masks. None of the ladies wear one. We all look at him like wtf. Maybe he doesn’t want girl cooties?