Will you take the vaccine?

Talus

Sparrow
I'm not sure yet. They're still working on the details, which should include testing sites they'll accept. My first preference is definitely to do a mouth or nose self-swab, next would be a mouth swab by them, then shallow nose swab by them. I'll avoid the invasive nasal swab if at all possible.

Do not take these nasal swab tests. We do not know what is on, or in these swabs, or what they may leave behind after a test. They are no different than the vaccine in that they are penetrating your body with unknown variables. Just watch the first minute or two of the video below to get an idea of what you might be subjecting yourself to.

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
I haven't watched the video above yet, not home right now, but I've seen shorter clips about the test. I need to investigate the credibility. When I first saw one of these videos, I felt like ahhhhh, I just can't deal with another scary new theory and do all the necessary research to validate it! So yeah, definitely stressful.

It also feels so bizarre to even consider giving up an amazing humanitarian job over something that should be so benign. My inclination is to go to a drive through and do my own thing, just put a little saliva on it and not touch my skin with the swab. But even that just sounds absurd, to go through this charade.

Maybe I can get out of it somehow. -sigh- I'll do my research.

haha guilty as charged with the comfort baking. The apple walnut cake I just baked is the bomb! But I give most of my confections away. It brings me some sense of coziness and purpose. And people love it :blush:

kel

Ostrich
However, I don't see a whole lot of benefit in using a fake vaccine passport. A world where I need to show a fake vaccine passport isn't a world I want to live in, so at that point, I'd be more likely to continue resisting and deal with the consequences.

It could buy you a little time, a little leeway to get yourself set up in a place where you don't need to do that. A few months really could make the difference.

I won't lie to family or friends about not being vaccinated. I've been open from the beginning about the fact that I won't be getting the shot. It helps that my mom and one of my closest friends feel the same way about it.

I think this is a good general rule, but do be careful. If/when the volume really gets cranked up you might find out that some members of your family are a lot more loyal to CNN than they are to you, unfortunately.

Talus

Sparrow
I haven't watched the video above yet, not home right now, but I've seen shorter clips about the test. I need to investigate the credibility. When I first saw one of these videos, I felt like ahhhhh, I just can't deal with another scary new theory and do all the necessary research to validate it! So yeah, definitely stressful.

Even if the above video is fear mongering, and the nasal swab is to be taken at face value, it's still a submission to the medical agenda. The instrument may not be a needle in your arm but it's still a medical instrument entering your body. The act still robs you of bodily autonomy, even if it appears less invasive.

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
Even if the above video is fear mongering, and the nasal swab is to be taken at face value, it's still a submission to the medical agenda. The instrument may not be a needle in your arm but it's still a medical instrument entering your body. The act still robs you of bodily autonomy, even if it appears less invasive.
I get my regular gynecology and dental exams/cleanings, and those also involve medical instruments and chemicals. These are optional, but I "submit" to them, by free choice. I think the covid test is unnecessary, but I can choose either way. Maybe I can find a way to get an exemption.

Starlight

Woodpecker
Woman
These are the same types of sterile swabs used in ob/gyn samples. When was your last pap?

Atlas Shrugged

Sparrow
Woman
I've been questioning whether paps are even necessary.
I actually thought about that recently. My mom only went the times she was pregnant and that’s it. She has no issues. I’ve been celibate for the last decade and half and have no monthly issues so what’s the point. I haven’t been for the past 3 years I think and don’t think I’ll go back. If I end up dying from some female cancer oh well I just go home that much quicker. But I must be weird cause many Christians don’t want to die and have so many reasons as to why they want to live forever it seems and I’m like take me now.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Do not take these nasal swab tests. We do not know what is on, or in these swabs, or what they may leave behind after a test. They are no different than the vaccine in that they are penetrating your body with unknown variables. Just watch the first minute or two of the video below to get an idea of what you might be subjecting yourself to.
The swabs are really abrasive and seem to expand inside your nose, I mentioned this in another thread because I have had to get several lately. I think the reason is ostensibly to get sufficient cell materials for the sample, but I did consider nefarious reasons as well. If it passes mucous membrane is it injecting something into your blood? I don't breathe through my nose during the test because I fear some kind of inhalation exposure. I blow my nose right after and wipe my nose as much as possible.

I don't think this is a huge possibility to be honest. I haven't seen real evidence to suggest the swabs are very dangerous. But, it would be possible to use nanotech on them and make the fibers the delivery system. If so, what exactly is being inoculated? Graphene materials? I certainly had no immune reaction to it, no fever or aches or anything. Just a bit of tenderness at the nostril.

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
I used to be very attached to this life. The last 2 years have changed that though. While I still enjoy and am thankful for my many blessings, I’ve most definitely cut the strings. I have a far superior inheritance in eternity.
I'm pretty new to being Christian, basically a spiritual baby. I've been seeking truth my whole life and tried to be a good person, have always been pretty kind and generous beyond the logic of this world, but the road has been winding. I'm just beginning to learn what it means to pick up the cross and fully commit to carrying it. At times it's very daunting. In theory I'm on board. But there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path. I'm working on it.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The psychological manipulation is intense. To great extent I understand why people are pressured into it, especially if they have a lack of faith, but also if they do have faith, they have to take care of their families. That's the snakelike nature of this whole scam. And don't doubt that they're all out in their studies and scenario's about how they can manipulate men, women, different age ranges, people with different reasons for not complying and so on, which has been shared before, from Harvard or another IVY league uni.

Another factor is the kind of public life one wants to live. Personally I really enjoy doing deep work to come to the truth by myself, by watching streams, reading the Bible, learning about different topics related to cojona/masculinity/Christianity and so on. Besides, I enjoy being outside at my house or in a park with friends as much as going to a restaurant or bar. I rarely go to basic entertainment like cinema's or football games as I've lost interest for it, but when you do want to do these things I understand that you basically see your whole public life evaporate with the mafia like intimidation we're facing.

The pressures are immense as have been shared by some men on this forum, but also with the ladies as I read here. Personally I don't have children or a family, am quite stable financially and can be quite creative to avoid certain public area's yet enjoying the same things, but in a slightly different setting. The way I perceive it now personally is that they can take me to Auschwitz rather than I'd take the vaccine, and whereas that is a very bold claim I truly believe that is my position at the moment, however we never know until we truly are in that position. Bottom line is, I know I'd sell my soul to the devil if I'd do it and become a Matrix slave, without a soul, without individuality, always scared, always being led by forces I know are solely inspired by Satan, who don't have any intention nor boundaries in how they want to destroy my life, my personhood and my soul. What good is it to win the world and lose your soul, and the people who do take the stabbyjabbys (at least eagerly) will not win the world, but will be spiritual slaves who've lost their soul if they'd even were aware they had one, and will face many of the material restrictions we non vaxxed will have as they'll just reintroduce lockdowns and keep the masks going and so on. Whereas we non stabbed will keep our soul and even find increasing freedom in Christ as more material freedoms are taken away and the persecution intensifies, we may lose some more material ''freedom'' (which in many cases is the ''freedom'' to commit sin in useless entertainment anyway) yet have freedom of the soul, spiritual freedom, as we know that what we're doing is in the truth and in righteousness.

I just cannot take it under any circumstance. Please pray for me that I can keep my word when that could mean death or prisonhood in the future.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
Has anyone noticed a lot of young and youngish priests and matushky dying? I'm seeing a lot more "Fr. X, beloved pastor of Ss. So-and-Sos, fell asleep in the Lord unexpectedly" stories on fb.

Atlas Shrugged

Sparrow
Woman
I wonder if they will come up with a nasal spray like they do for the flu. Some people pass out with needles. I don’t understand that. Anyway I never tried this cause my exemptions always worked and one time I was fired but it turned out fine, but a few people put cotton up their nose (sounds worse than a needle) and lined their nose with a thin layer of Vaseline and as soon as they were outta that room they blew and pulled that sucker out. Not sure how much got thru but Vaseline is very thick. But this injection is worse than the flu shot so I wouldn’t want one particle getting thru. The things people will do. I understand though. I just chose to be fired. The doctors and techs were not happy I was leaving but I wasn’t budging.