Will you take the vaccine?

Starlight

Woodpecker
Woman
I just spoke to my priest to ask him when I can go to confessions as churches are currently closed. I told him that my work is mandating vaccines and I will not take it. Months ago he said he will never take it, and he has caved and has an appointment for it tomorrow. What was really surprising to me is that he begins telling me that the anti-christ is working through governments etc and that there is nothing we can can do at this time. He mentioned also that governments are threatening that they can't let unvaccinated in, and he wasn't outraged by this? Antiochian Orthodox priest. I'm confused? On one hand he knows this is abnormal, on the other he's telling me he is concerned they wont let unvaccinated people in the church. Won't he let them in, when/if that time comes? I'm not judging the man, he is lovely. I am confused though...

Edit: Well I am sort of judging him, Lord Have Mercy.
I think it’s important to remember that our Priests and Pastors (like our own parents) are still human and still have temptations and pressures in their own lives. If it’s any consolation, the Antiochian parish near me never closed, ever, and never required masks or any other baloney. There was also a Protestant church nearby that never closed either. My home Lutheran church closed and my husband’s home Greek Orthodox church both closed for Easter during the shutdowns 2020. Absolutely shameful.

Edit: how are churches closed right now??

Atlas Shrugged

Robin
Woman
I think it’s important to remember that our Priests and Pastors (like our own parents) are still human and still have temptations and pressures in their own lives. If it’s any consolation, the Antiochian parish near me never closed, ever, and never required masks or any other baloney. There was also a Protestant church nearby that never closed either. My home Lutheran church closed and my husband’s home Greek Orthodox church both closed for Easter during the shutdowns 2020. Absolutely shameful.

Edit: how are churches closed right now??
Maybe I’m wrong but I expect more from church leaders. These men are supposed to be above reproach. They have that position for a reason. My church was more hard core at one point. A pastor had to step down cause his family had some issues, and if he couldn’t keep his kids or wife in check he surely wasn’t fit to lead. This man was a great teacher, a very well liked pastor. But if your home life is struggling you get that in order then come back to leading. I mean doesn’t above reproach mean pretty much as perfect as a human can get? So I do not expect these godly men to be falling for this BS, or just as bad, being passive about it.

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
Orthodox
My main concern RE: the routine testing is that it establishes a system by which literally all they have to do is force a positive test result (or just lie about it/switch large batches of "negative" to "positive" in a computer database somewhere) to justify house arrest or hauling people off to "wellness camps."

Praying for all of you!
Another view is that they are requiring twice a week testing at a lot of places, which means the # of tests is going to be crazy high, and even if a tiny % test positive, it will look like a "wave" or pandemic of the unvaccinated. Even if 98% of the positives are asymptomatic. They will start calling out the unvaccinated saying their covid cases are way higher than the vaxes, but it's stupid because the proportion of unvaxed being tested is going to be so much higher than the vaxed. Now let's say you're asymptomatic but your test comes back positive, so now you have to be out of work for X amount of days. Your work probably won't cover your time off because "it's your fault for being sick for not getting the vax". Etc. Etc. Then this wave of unvaxed cases can induce stupid rules like vaccine passports.
It's better to just not comply with the system. They take control one step at a time. First it's the mask, then the tests, then passports, then camps.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
My friend's mom ended up in the hospital with an irregular heartbeat last week. Never had any issues before that; she has a follow-up four (!) weeks from now.

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
Sorry for posting in a lady's forum. Could I please ask for advice?

Me and my wife were made aware that the federal Canadian government requires us to get fully vaccinated by the end of the month or face an unpaid leave and possible termination.

My wife is pregnant and we really dont want her to get a jab. Now, the Canadian government says if you cannot get vaccination you should point the reason in the "Human Rights Act".

Any ideas what exactly could be cited from the Act to prevent my pregnant wife from being vaccinated?

Thank you

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
I don't know anything about Canadian law - but can you try for a religious exemption?
We might try going for that. Need to talk it over with my wife.

However, I think the government will keep on tightening the noose making any type of exemption very difficult to obtain. Or, once the exemption received - they still will make your life a suffering so you eventually would cave in and accept whatever they want you to accept.

Tough choices to be made very quick by a lot of us. At this point I only rely on Our Lord and his plan for us.

rainy

Kingfisher
We might try going for that. Need to talk it over with my wife.

However, I think the government will keep on tightening the noose making any type of exemption very difficult to obtain. Or, once the exemption received - they still will make your life a suffering so you eventually would cave in and accept whatever they want you to accept.

Tough choices to be made very quick by a lot of us. At this point I only rely on Our Lord and his plan for us.
I've been navigating around vaccine mandates for my children for a few years now and have done so in a state where religious exemptions were eliminated.

What I would say is in my experience, no matter where you are for the most part, there and doctors and attorneys who are against vaccines. I would find them. Searching holistic doctors can get you started. If going for the religious exemption, lawyer up. Even though it is banned where I live there are attorneys who still get them granted.

The next option is tougher but possible. Find a nurse who will throw the jab in the garbage and mark you off as having got it. To find one you might have to get creative in your research but they're out there. I would start my search by seeing if anyone I knew growing up is a nurse. You might also search for nurses who come to your home. Ever seen a celebrity in the doctor's office? Do you think most celebrities will get the jab? Find out who they use, they normally travel to one's home. Then state your case behind closed doors.....

I also know finding a nurse who will toss the jab in the garbage instead of into your arm is not hard to find in 2nd/3rd world countries. How much is not getting the vax worth to you and your wife? Is it worth a round trip to Tijuana?

I'd also ask, how hard is it to fake these stupid little COVID vax cards. And where I'm going with this is I own a landscape design company and employ many people from south of the border. We of course only employ legals. However, all I can ask for is two forms of identification, generally a social security card and a residency card. I cannot question the validity of them. I've had guys come back the following year with entirely different names lol. But they provide the cards and I can't ask questions. And why would I be looking for a reason to fire a good worker? I believe this is relevant. If you theoretically gave a forged vax card to your employer, would they know? Would they really care enough to dig in and find out?

Or, do they just want to be legally compliant, accept the minimum documentation and move on while keeping their work force....because for an employer to deep dive into the validity of these cards and start questioning you is the same as them looking for a reason to fire you and hurt the company.

Last edited:

rainy

Kingfisher
Let me say I am generally against the idea of theoretical forgery.

My point more is dependent on risk tolerance and individual situations. Traveling to another country with a forged card and going thru border control is quite more serious- I certainly would not do it - than working for a small CPA firm and giving it to the HR person who has been a personal friend for years.

erin

Chicken
Woman
Hi, I'm new here.
First, my best wishes to Roosh, get well soon! Don't think I need to tell you what to take to get better you seems to have it covered well. I'm taking notes so thank you for your regular updates. Though I might suggest elderberry juice, good for the immune system. There's a bottle Biotta brand which is a juice, and a list of tinctures, any vitamin store carries an array of brands. It's a bit bitter to taste, I knew a priest who used this during the mass instead of the traditional wine, he lived to be 108, not sure that had anything to do with a long life though.

My main question here is Ivermectin.
How do I get it? I want to stock up on the essentials. Thinking, 6mg 100.
I've been offered some suggestions here and there, and looked online. There seems a lot to go through. So, I thought I would ask if anyone has a reliable and safe source that allows me to order this product online. Seriously, if I knew a vet, I'd ask him, they can get the same things any regular MD can get, FYI. I thought of asking my Primarycare doctor, but I wasn't sure how to ask without risking a wince or placed on some list. I don't plan on taking it unless I get the corona. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Best to all, stay healthy! :)

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
Dr. Carrie Madej: First U.S. Lab Examines "Vaccine" Vials, HORRIFIC Findings Revealed @ Stew Peters Show
September 29, 2021

Color may suggest computer parts, and the. There was an tentacle creature thAt appeared from the vial.
Here is more. This is definitely bizarre and hard to resolve.

HAIL HYDRA: Covid Vax Synthetic Biology and Nanobioelectronics

Back story... chills and goose bumps were just given to me.

Last night, I spoke of self-assembly matter and bio-matter ... I shared these ideas off the top of my head from a video that I saw years ago. Bio-matter or general matter that was originally invented years prior with sensors (edit: back then they said they wanted to scale it up although it appears they scaled it down to nano). The actual invention may have taken place back in 2007 or so.

So the reason that I was speaking of this idea?

I was watching the Dr. Madej video or Dr. Botha video and when they showed the "Disks", my mind went straight to "self-assembly" matter. I actually shared the very thought with whom I was watching said video (Madej or Botha). And lo and behold, today on Bitchute we hear the same thing - that there exists "ca-toms" shaped like spheres or blood cells.

Carnegie Mellon University

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~claytronics/hardware/planar.html

So I suppose the idea is that this technology has made it to the nano and Bio arenas.

John 3:16

Starlight

Woodpecker
Woman
Nice ratio of dislikes (2.3k) so far on this Wall Street Journal video about jabbing the kids. For many, this will be what sparks explicit and open opposition, imo. Parents in the comments are fired up.
Notice they only mention “cases” (which essentially means nothing) and not deaths or hospitalizations… the rest is complete nonsense propaganda. “We know the vaccine works” is literally not true and the companies acknowledge that it is only effective (supposedly) for a few months at best. All of their points are supported by flat out lies as we (on this forum) have been looking at the real data and what these pharma companies and cdc have been actually been reporting.

Last edited:

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
Wall Street Journal video about jabbing the kids. Parents in the comments are fired up.
Notice they only mention “cases” (which essentially means nothing) and not deaths or hospitalizations… the rest is complete nonsense propaganda. “We know the vaccine works” is literally not true and the
companies acknowledge that it is only effective (supposedly) for a few months at best. All of their points are supported by flat out lies...what these pharma companies and cdc have been actually been reporting.

About pharma companies...

Remember seeing in the men’s forum: an Australian headline about vaccinated people should get covid naturally to help strengthen their immune system. - courier mail I think.

What’s the point of getting the vaccine then? Clarification would be nice, except the narrative keeps changing to support medical governance and strict mandates.

Are there any solid agruements to be made for accepting vaccine mandates?

History in the making. How did it happen? And why is it allowed to continue?

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
One of the managers was sick at work so they made him get a coof test, which was negative. A bunch of people are mad at him for being sick. "He was here, walking around without a mask!" (Said the same server who said she passed out because of her mask one day, decided not to wear it, now is wearing it as a chin strap.)

Ahh, this winter is going to be fun.